你这么厉害圈妹造吗!
亲,给你个好评哦!
地球已经无法阻止你的脚步了!
我要代表圈妹奖励你么么哒一个!
在外贸圈上又发现一个牛人!希望继续分享!
你造福各位外贸网友啦!
你的帖子太TM牛了!
谢谢转载,送人玫瑰手留余香
Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
外贸公司出具 Declaration of conformity符合性声明书
遇到个马耳他客户要求出具CE的 Declaration of conformity(符合性声明书)。 想请教下, 我们是外贸公司,产品是从别的工厂拿的, 认证也是工厂的。 那我们写符合性声明书的时候落款写我们公司名称呢还是工厂名称呢?现在在想如果日后出现问题,我们公司要承担什么责任呢?
大家有遇到过这种情况吗?是怎么处理的呢?求指导哦!
。。。....
正在加载更多帖子
与 外贸社区 的连接断开,我们正在尝试重连,请耐心等待EU Declaration of Conformity 的翻译是:欧盟符合性声明 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
EU Declaration of Conformity
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
欧盟符合性声明
欧盟符合性声明
欧盟符合性声明
欧盟的符合标准声明
整合的欧共体声明
相关内容&aDo you ever have a class in a boat? 您是否有类在小船? & aWe are very appreciative of your so warmly including us among your selected guests for Wednesday. Most unfortunately, however, we shall be unable to avail ourselves of your kind invitation on account of a previous engagement for the same day. I have ordered the Xinxin Department Store to deliver you a trifle, which ple 我们那么温暖地是非常有鉴赏力的您包括我们在您选择的客人之中为星期三。 最不幸地,然而,我们无法由于早先订婚利用您亲切的邀请为同日。 我定购Xinxin百货商店搭载您琐事,在党请接受作为我们的祝一个谦逊的象征。 & a我们希望旅行社能满足我们的要求 We hoped the travel agency can satisfy our request & a据新加坡《联合早报》6日报道,尼尔森调查公司针对新加坡52个地区进行的调查结果显示,48%的新加坡人吃保健品,其中每天服用的人约占其中的60% According to Singapore "Union Morning paper" on 6th reported that, Nielsen investigates the company the investigation result which carries on in view of the Singapore 52 areas to demonstrate, 48% Singaporean person eat the healthy product, the human who in which takes every day approximately compose & a大家好,我的名字是胡磊,我16岁了,我来自合肥市第60中学, Everybody good, my name is the Hu rock pile, my 16 years old, I have come from the Hefei 60th middle school, & a我很想认识您 I very want to know you & ano there won't 没有那里不会将 & a所以我这么喜欢这个文章的一个原因就是这样 Therefore I such like this article a reason am this & a他不同意让我早些回家 He did not agree lets me sooner go home & areset car 重新设置汽车 & aHello, Mr PANG Chun-hoi 你好, PANG春hoi先生 & a她说道,只剩下那台电脑可用了 She said that, was only left over that computer available & asigna signa & aNot only has aspirin saved many people's lives by reducing fever and helping stop pain , but there are also other things that aspirin can help with. Lawrence Craven,a doctor from the USA ,is the author of several published reports, one of which introduced the idea in 1953 that aspirin could reduce the risk of heart att 阿斯匹灵通过减少热病和帮助中止痛苦不仅拯救了许多人的生命,但也有阿斯匹灵能帮助的其他事。 劳伦斯?克雷温,一位医生从美国,是几个出版报告的作者, 1953年其中之一介绍了想法阿斯匹灵可能由变薄的血液减少心脏病发作的风险。 & a在我们那里中秋节很重要。 最好是跟家人一起过 Is very important at our there Midautumn Festival. Should better be crosses together with the family member & a还好,我家住在4楼,发生在七月六日 Fortunately, my family lives in 4 buildings, occurs in July 6 & aThe inventory less the reserve represents or approximates the scrap value or fair market value of the inventory. 存货储备代表或接近经营范围或存货的公平市价。 & aNo man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is won't make you cry 人或妇女不值得您的泪花,并且是的人不会做您啼声 & aAA 非常感谢谢你的邀请,但是我不能参加你的生日联欢会.因为刚好在这个星期天,我的父亲有些事情非要我去办不可,请你谅解. The AA unusual feeling thanks your invitation, but I cannot attend your birthday party. Because of just on this Sunday, my father some matters must wants me to manage may not, asks you to forgive. & aYou are a narcissique pig !! 您是narcissique猪!! & a然后我们决定找一些著名女人的例子去介绍每种风格 Then we decided looks for some famous woman's example to brief each kind of style & a天天都睡不好觉。 Cannot have a good sleep daily sense. & aNo one kicks my fortress and gets away with it 解雇我的堡垒和不逃脱它 & aLife
chocolates , you
是象一箱巧克力,很难说什么您得到 & aWhat ·····gonna do? 什么 ·····去做? & aA beautifully rendered landscape.Grandpa never did have a knack for hanging paintings though. 一个美妙地被回报的风景。祖父虽则未曾有一个诀窍为垂悬的绘画。 & aDon't want to say goodby 不要想要说goodby & ahe can watch the actors say the words. he finds watching movies frustrating she added that having conversations with friends was not helpdul at all. 他可以观看演员说词。 他发现观看的电影挫败她增加有的那交谈与朋友根本不是helpdul。 & a你学英语有多少年经验了 You studied English to have how many years to experience & a想她的时候,告诉她。爱她的话,要说出来.她听后也一样的爱你. Thought her time, tells her.Loves her speech, must say. After she listens also same to love you. & aI want all my happiness and joy to share with you 我要所有我的幸福和喜悦与您分享 & asavta gamila Ltd. savta有限公司gamila。 & aI didn't see my pen pal until yesterday 我没看见我的笔友直到昨天 & a我直到完成作业才去睡觉 I until complete the work only then to sleep & a武汉川通岩土工程有限公司 Military Hanchuan passes the ground project limited company & a魔幻 The evil spirit is imaginary & a重新审查 Examines & a请问我能帮助你吗? Ask I can help you? & aterrible...i actually wanna rice 可怕…我实际上想要米 & a他没那么好,只是谁都代替不了。 He does not have that well, only was everybody cannot replace. & a像鬼脸 Likely ugly face & a但是谢谢你的推荐 But thanks your recommendation & a还记得我们的7月21吗? Also remembers our in July 21? & a我不知道你说的地方 I did not know you said place & a雨晨 雨晨 & aWants to me to think what you do keep off you also to be able to be shy? 要我认为什么您也让开您能是害羞的? & ablessed girl 保佑的女孩 & aI want her
to study 我要她学习 & a因为有你, Because has you, & aice-cream cone 圆锥形的冰淇淋杯 & aSome habits, however, was to change. Some habits, however, was to change. & apimple-faced superhero wannabes are going to destroy my fortress!
Take care of them! 丘疹面对的超级英雄赶超崇拜者毁坏我的堡垒!
作为关心他们! & a奇异无限 Strange infinite & a想要对你说爱的时候,却懦弱的埋葬在心里,我害怕,因为我知道,一开口就注定失去你。 The wish to you said loves, spiritless burying in the heart, I is afraid actually, because I knew, as soon as opens the mouth to be doomed to lose you. & aEU Declaration of Conformity 整合的欧共体声明 &Powered by你的浏览器禁用了JavaScript, 请开启后刷新浏览器获得更好的体验!
亚马逊欧洲站在开店过程中遇到问题,listing已经创建,前台可售,但是不能编辑listing。编辑的时候需要提交Declaration of conformity,按照要求提交之后又说Declaration of conformity does not meet the requirements.
请问这是什么情况
对了,我们是做charger的
你的申明不符合要求吧。。。
欧洲联盟的内部市场任何监督国家结构,包括海关、欧盟符合性声明(EC Declaration of Conformity) 是确认遵守技术欧盟法律文档。
欧盟符合性声明是制造商或欧洲联盟获授权代表正式的声明,此声明证明制造商的产品适合安全产品所有的要求,根据协调标准 (欧洲标准) 和欧洲议会和理事会指令,适用于本产品的所有要求。
欧盟符合性声明意味着该产品已经完成的 (设计的)和制造的按照相关的基本要求。出口到欧洲联盟,需要发行 (写) 欧盟符合性声明:EC Declaration of Conformity (EC Declaration of Compliance)。欧盟符合性声明 (DoC) 制造商有权发行,如果他在地理上位于欧洲联盟领土上。制造商从第三个国家,包括中国,没有权发出欧盟符合性声明。欧盟符合性声明在这种情况下有权在欧洲联盟制造商获授权代表的名义发出,这些都是欧盟议会和理事会指令的强制性要求。当发出欧盟符合性声明时,获授权的代表产品符合有关的所有风险都自己承担,充分考虑有关消费者在欧洲联盟境内发生事件的问题。基于获授权代表发出的欧盟符合性声明:EC Declaration of Conformity (EC Declaration of Compliance),该产品有权获安置在欧洲共同体的所有国家的国内市场和产品上放CE标志(CE Mark)。在中国制造商发出的欧盟符合性声明无法识别在欧洲联盟境内并该产品没有权在欧盟的内部市场上出售。
在欧盟符合性声明上一定必须指出:
产品制造商的名称;
制造商的地址、电话号、传真号、电子邮件;
签名声明的负责人员(对欧盟制造商);
有关欧洲议会指令和欧洲理事会指令单;
协调标志或核准的技术解决方案的单,适用于生产、 日期和修订;
测试报告;
模型、 类型、 名称或产品序列号;
欧盟符合性声明的日期和发布地点。
欧盟符合性声明一定要发出,甚至通知机构已经发出欧盟符合性认证。如果该产品属于多个指令,欧盟声明就可能发出符合所有适用的欧洲议会和理事会指令或根据具体的欧盟指令发出欧盟符合性声明,但如果该产品已有 CE 标志(CE Mark), 就必须指出所以欧洲标准和欧洲议会和理事会指令,欧盟符合性声明强制性得发出对最终产品。
制造商位于欧盟的领土以外时,必须在欧洲联盟授权代表手里有欧盟符合性声明。欧盟符合性认证书应由欧盟制造商的符合性声明证实符合证明。
如果制造商位于中国,不在欧盟,在欧洲联盟授权代表发出欧盟符合性声明。欧盟符合性声明在欧盟国家之一发出的,没有限制在美国、 以色列、 澳大利亚、 新西兰、 加拿大、 瑞士和日本承认。在欧盟完成认证程序,不需要附加程序的为合格证明出口产品到美国、 以色列、 澳大利亚、 新西兰、 加拿大、 瑞士和日本。在欧盟与这些国家之间签署的整合上的相互承认协议。
(制造商从第三个国家,包括中国,没有权发出欧盟符合性声明。)
那我不找制造商,自己直接照着欧盟模板做一张?然后盖自己公司的公章之类的,可以吗?
要回复问题请先或
浏览: 4432
关注: 4 人

我要回帖

更多关于 CE声明 的文章

随机推荐