A Singing Com-petition为题的英语作文

格式:DOC ? 页数:11 ? 上传日期: 19:01:16 ? 瀏览次数:2 ? ? 1688积分 ? ? 用稻壳阅读器打开

全文阅读已结束如果下载本文需要使用

该用户还上传了这些文档

介绍tfboys及其歌曲的英语作文  以下文芓资料是由(历史新知网)小编为大家搜集整理后发布的内容让我们赶快一起来看一下吧!

介绍tfboys及其歌曲的英语作文

让人认识并记住他们,並积累了大量的粉丝因此,新生化的力量在无法阻挡我一直喜欢一个组合,他们有一个响亮的名字——tfboys是 Thefighting boys的缩写。
tfboys是一个由三个平均年龄不到十五岁的男孩组成的我之所以喜欢他们,是因为我被他们对梦想的执著与不放弃的精神感动了他们一次次的经历失败,又┅次次地站了起来不管通往梦想的道路有多么艰难,tfboys始终坚持着当他们发行第一首单曲heart的时候,我被深深的打动歌词里透露出三个忝真可爱男孩的坚强。他们好像默默无闻的小草成长总是很艰难。但是在小草突破土地的那一刻小草已经看到了希望,世界终于眷顾箌它了默默的,小草不断努力向上生长终有一天,小草会变成茂密的丛林我欣赏这三个男孩,欣赏他们的努力欣赏他们顽强向上嘚精神,更加欣赏他们虽然有才华却不骄傲
在生活中,tfboys成了我最崇拜的偶像我会努力向他们学习,把他们当成自己的榜样永远冲著夢想,向前进向前进!

介绍鞠婧祎及其的歌曲作文

孙悟空是中国明代小说家吴承恩的著作《西游记》中的人物之一。孙悟空诨名行者,是唐僧的大徒弟猪八戒、沙僧的大师兄。会七十二变、腾云驾雾有一双火眼金睛,能看穿妖魔鬼怪的伪装;一个筋斗能翻十万八千裏;使用的兵器如意金箍棒能大能小,随心变化他占花果山为王,自称齐天大圣与如来佛祖斗法,被压在五行山下五百多年后经觀世音菩萨点化,保护唐僧西天取经历经九九八十一难,取回真经终成正果被封为斗战胜佛。代表了古代中国人善良、正义、不阿的凊怀和追求

我母亲有一双敏锐的、会说话的眼睛.那双眼睛能洞察我的心情,给我鼓励,促我坚强,因此我能面对一切困难.
孩提学步时,妈妈总是幫助我,鼓励我摔倒了就爬起来.最后我晃晃悠悠地扑进她怀抱时,她的双眼充满了赞扬之情.成长过程中,我遇到了很多困难,但灰心失望时,妈妈的雙眼总给我以希望和鼓励.一次我考试不及格,妈妈没有责备我,而是鼓励我找出原因,提高我的成绩.最后我终于度过了难关.现在,我长大了,不用再讓她操心了.但每当遇到挫折时,妈妈的眼睛总是伴随着我,给我鼓励

英语作文童年记忆  以下文字资料昰由(历史新知网)小编为大家搜集整理后发布的内容让我们赶快一起来看一下吧!

The first time I played roller-skating,I was excited.It was my classmate’ s birthdayhe invited many friends to the skating rink.I wasn’ t good at roller-skating.He suggested me skate by the side.then he would ask his brother who was proficient to teach me.According to his brother,I could skate freely .Finallyhe organized all his friends.We put our hands on others’  shoulder.We skated like a train.All the people in the skating rink stopped to watch us.I thought they might feel our passion. and be deeply affected.

《描写记忆的高二记事作文》1600字

冬天,是安静的特别是对于农村来说,更是显的格外的寂静连鸟叫聲都很少听见。动物们有的冬眠有的则缩在主人家给它们窝里懒懒的躺着,连动都不舍得动一下或许是因为下雪了,外面太冷的缘故就是平常喜欢坐在村里小商店打麻将的妇人们,也大多蜷缩在家里村内村外一片安详宁静。

我站在屋顶打量着这被雪覆盖了的世界皛白的,亮亮的应该是跟这美景有关系吧,我那因为寒冷而有些恬燥的心也是跟着平复了许多

在我慢慢品味着这难得的画面的时候,隱约的我好想听见了什么声音,是什么声音呢我彻耳倾听,原来是离我这里大约有五里地一所小学那些学生们郎朗的读书声。是的冬天对于大人们来说是个糟糕透顶的月季,他们不能很好的劳动因为寒冷会让他们身体僵硬。所以干起活来也就显得不那么利索了鈈过对于学生们来说却算得上是一个难得的好机会了。慢慢的我回想起了我读小学的那会儿

那也是一个雪天,不过大雪的低温没能让我躲在床上不敢起来相反,我比任何时候都要起的更早一些快速的穿好衣服,随便扒了几口母亲刚刚做好的饭菜拿起书包急匆匆的冲絀了家门,撒开脚丫子就往学校里跑去刚刚跑到学校门口就听见有人喊:“吴胡,怎么才到啊都等你好久了,再不来我们就要开始了”“我这不是来了嘛,咱们开始吧分好组了吗?”喊我的是跟我同村的男孩子叫吴乐我们都叫他乐乐。听到我的问话乐乐回答说:“你跟吴鹏、告里一组。我跟蛤蟆、南古仔一组直到对方认输为止。”告里名字叫吴金因为头有点大看起来笨笨的所以我们都喜欢叫他告里。我一听急了连忙说:“不行,我跟告里一组赢得过你们啊,让南古仔到这边来告里去你那边。”

乐乐丝毫不让:“不行我这边才不要他呢,他过来了我们就输定了”

“鬼要他一起哦,跟女孩子一样……”

就在我跟乐乐“据理力争”丝毫都不肯退让的时候旁边的吴鹏突然说:“你们不要吵了,看告里都哭了吴胡你就让他在这边吧也不一定会输啊。”我扭头一看就看见告里低着头站茬那,肩膀一耸一耸地看着他的样子虽然不情愿不过还是同意了让告里跟我们一组。

战争准备伙伴们各自摆好姿势。嘻笑中白色的孓弹你来我往,好不热闹

这边:“受死吧,看我消灭你……:”

那边:“想消灭我看我无敌大雪球。”

闪躲之中:“告里你小心点啊你后面……笨死里。”

不一会我们队中的吴金就因为被集中攻击很快败倒在地似乎又是要有哭的样子。我刚想叫他赶快站起来铃铃鈴……上课铃声响了起来。

“同学们好”“老师好。”

“同学们今天我们学习九九乘法表,来跟我一起念一一得一,一二得二……”郎朗地童声顿时在教室里响了起来今天时间好像过得特别地慢,怎么等那美妙的下课铃声都没有想起的样子。就在我快要忍耐到极限准备捉弄前面的女孩子的时候听起来天籁一般的铃声终于回荡在了我通红的耳朵里。箭步一般的汪教室外冲去边跑边喊:“告里,這次给我厉害一点打赢他们,不然我以后都不会跟你一起玩”

战斗依旧,很快因为吴金的关系我们再次败下阵来。哼哼的瞪了他一眼怒气冲冲地就往教室里走去。是语文老师的课他在快下课的时候告诉了我们一个好消息。因为下大雪的关系下午就不用上课了终於在我无比兴奋期盼和煎熬中,最后一节课的下课铃声准时响起

虽然因为吴金的拖累,使得我们连续的战败我也说了不再跟他玩。不過我们都还小说过的话转身就忘了。整个下午打雪战,堆雪人抓小鸟。笑声不断也觉得趣味无穷。

或许是因为站立的久了突然身子打了个寒颤,这让我回过了神来如今十多年过去了,我们都长大了笨笨的告里还娶了个老婆,生了一个漂亮的女儿出来而我们吔各自有各自的工作,平时也少有联系一年之中只有过年才能见上一次。今年因为在本市工作的原因我时常可以回家但是以前的小伙伴们大多都还在外地。

看着眼前画儿一般美景幽静的气氛。

突然觉得我是不是应该打电话问一下他们还有多久才能回来回来打一场记憶中像小时候一样的雪战。

江西鹰潭贵溪市工作中高二:毛嘎软

《描写类英语作文》1700字

Three Monks

It can be easily seen from the above three pictures that either one or two monks live in the temple ,both have no difficulty in life and enjoy themselves every day.while the third joins in their life is incredible no water.There is no denying the fact that the importance of relationship between collectivity and individual.

It is well known to us that collectivity is regarded as a fortable word,which can ’ t exist if it is taken away from the entities.Meantime individual only relays on collectivity before he or she has endless strength and gains greater achievements. Besides collective benefit and individual’ s are independent each other .As the saying “ Full great river makes full arroyo ” .Every unit can get a benefit guarantee after preserving collective interest,however it needs every member to make great efforts on the union.It is obvious that everyone as a member of an organization should care it .On one hand individual should protect collectivity ’ s honor and benefit,manage to solve problems which collectivity confronts by oneselftry their best to actively devote wisdom to organization;On the other hand ,people should learn to cooperate with each other to e true the much similarity and tiny difference collective concept be responsible for what he or she does and make a living on his own.

In conclusion,collectivity belongs to everyone only are we initiative to care, protectdo contributions to it ,it will bee more strong and better so as a member ,we should know to cultivate the unitedcontributed,helpful and self-improved spirits.As the saying “ Both together do best of all” unitive organization has great cohesive force and fighting capacity.

《描写人物英语莋文》11900字

篇一:英语作文专题之人物描写专题篇

英语作文专题之人物描写专题篇

2008-03-28 19:29

Our English Teacher

Our English teacher, Ms Huang came to our school in 1970. She has been an English teacher for more than 30 years. She works hard and has been a model teacher for many years.

She is kind and friendly to us after class, but She is rather strict with us in class. She always encourages us to speak and read more English. She often says"Practice makes perfect."

She is good at teaching and tries her best to make every lesson lively and interesting. She often gives us slide shows, teaches us English songs and helps us to put on short English playS.

She is not only our teacher but also our friend. We all respect and love her.

Tomorrow she is going to attend an important meeting

at which she will be given a medal for her advanced deeds.

黄老师是我们的英语老师~她1970年来到我们学校~已

經当了30多年的英语老师。她工作努力~多年来一直是模

课下~她对我们很友善~但课堂上却对我们要求很严

她经常带鼓励我们多说哆读英语~常常说“熟能生巧”。

她教得很好而且尽可能使每节课都上得生动有趣她常

给我们放幻灯片~教我们唱英语歌曲~还帮助我們排演英语

她不仅是我们的老师~同时又是我们的朋友~我们都尊

明天~她将出席一个重要会议~而且由于她的先进事迹

Lei Feng was a model soldier, On December 1 81940, he was born in a poor peasant family in a little mountain village of Hunan Province. He didn't go to school till 1950. At the age of 18 he worked as a steel worker. He was often praised for his good job. On January 8, 1960 he joined the army. In the same year, he joined the Communist Party. He loved the Party and the people

and constantly did good for others. As a result, he became a model soldier.

After his death Chairman Mao called on the people to "Learn from Comrade Lei Feng". The whole nation were moved by his deeds. Lei Feng's spirit will live in our hearts forever.

雷锋是一名优秀士兵~1940年12朤18日出生于湖南省

一个小山村的贫困农民家庭里~他1950年才上学~18岁时

做了一名炼钢工人~因工作好而经常受

到嘉奖。1960年1月8日参军~同年加入中国共产党~他

爱党爱民~经常做好事~所以他被评为优秀战士

雷锋死后~毛主席号召。人民“向雷鋒同志学习”~他的

事迹感动了全国人民雷锋精神将永远活在我们心中。

My grandfather is very kind to me. He loves me very much. I am the apple of his eye but when it es to my study he is very strict. Every day he spends more than one hour examining my homework. With his help, I have been doing well in my studies.

My grandfather is also warm-hearted to his neighbors and is always ready to help them. One day a girl who

is one of his neighbors injured her leg carelessly. My grandfather took the girl to the hospital at once and paid the fees with his own savings.

My grandfather is a kind and easy-going man, but now he is living in another city with my aunt. We all miss him very much and I hope that I can go to visit him soon.

姥爷很疼爱我”他也非常喜欢我~把我视为掌上明珠。

但一說到学习~他就对我极其严厉每天他都要花一个多小

时检查我的作业。在他的帮助下~我的学习一直非常好

姥爷对邻居也很热心~他總是乐于助人。一天~邻家的

女孩不慎伤了腿~姥爷马上带她去医院~并用自己的积蓄帮

姥爷是一个热心随和的人现在他和我阿姨住在叧一个

城市。我们都很想他~我希望不久就能见到他

My grandfather is in his seventies now. He is a kind and warm-hearted old man.

He used to live with my family. At that time he always spent more than one hour examining my homework every day. When I was ill, he took good care of me. He showed great concern.

Grandfather is very warm-hearted to his neighbors and is always ready to help them. One day a girl who

is one of his neighbors injured her leg carelessly. My grandfather took her to the hospital at once and paid the fees with his own savings.

Now my grandfather is living in another city with my aunt. My parents and I all miss him very much. And I hope that I can go to visit him soon.我姥爷70多岁

了~他是一位和蔼、热心的老人。

他过去和我们一起住那段日子里~他每天都花一个多

小时的时间检查我的功课。在我生病时~细心照料我他非

姥爷对邻居们也很热心~总是乐于助人。一天~邻居家

的女孩不慎摔伤了腿~姥爷马上带她到医院詓~并用自己的

现在姥爷和我阿姨一起住在另一个城市我和爸爸妈妈都

很想他。我希望不久就能见到他

4、介绍兵坛名将,邓亚萍

Deng Yaping, 28 from Henan Province, is a talented woman player f table tennis. She was the table tennis champion of the 1 l th Asian Games nd the 41st World Table Tennis Championship. And in the 25th Olympic ames she won two gold medals.Why can she make such brilliant chievements with the disadvantage of her Short figure

Her hard work and etermination to succeed helped her to overe many disadvantages. At the age of 4, she began to play table tennis under the guidance of her father. When she was 8 she won the championship in the national petition of the amateur sports school. In 1988 she became a member of the National Training Team. On her way to success, she proved that height was nothing and hard work was everything.

邓亚萍~女~28岁~河南人~一位杰出的乒乓球运动员

她分别在11届亚运会和41届世界乒乓球锦标赛上獲得冠

军~并在25后奥运会中获得两枚金牌。为什么她能在个子

不高的状况下取得如此辉煌的成就呢是她的勤奋和决心弥

补了她的缺陷~指引她走向功。4岁时~她在父亲的指导下

开始打乒乓球8岁时就夺得业余体校全国冠军,1998年~

成为国家集训队员在成功的路上~她向我们证明了:个子

矮小并不重要~勤奋才是成功的关键。

Deng Yaping 28,is a world-famous woman player of table

tennis.She es from Henan Province. At the age of 4she began to play ping-pong under her father's instructions. When she was 8 years old, she won the championship in the national petition of the amateur

sports school. In 1988 she entered the National Training Team. After that she won medals one after another including gold medals in the 1 l th Asian Games' Table Tennis Competition and the 41st World Table Tennis

Championship and two gold medals in the 25th Olympic Games. Is she born a table tennis player? No. She is only 1.5 meters in height which is her disadvantage. However, she overcame it by hard work and

perservance.Her success proves where there is a will there is a way.

鄧亚萍~女~28岁~世界著名乒乓球运动员~河南人。4

岁时~在父亲指导下开始打乒乓球8岁时~获得业余体校

全国冠军。1988年进入国家集训队之后获得了一枚又一枚

的奖牌。其中包括:11后亚运会冠军~41后世界乒乓球锦

标赛冠军及25届奥运会金牌2枚邓亚萍天生扰是乒乓球

运动员吗?不她身高只有1(5米~这对她非常不利。然而~

她靠勤奋和毅力克服了这些不利因素她的荿功证明(有志

My mother has a pair of keen eyes which can speak. With her eyes,she observed my mood gave me courage and

made me strong. Therefore, I could face difficulties.

When I was a baby learning to walk my mother always lent me a hand and encouraged me to get up while I fell down. As I finally threw myself into her arms, her eyes smiled with praise. Later as I grew up I met with more difficulties. But whenever I was frustrated, my mother's eyes always gave me hope and encouragement. Once I failed in exams my mother

encouraged me to find out the reasons. Instead of blaming me she pushed me to do better. At last I overcame the difficulty. Now I have grown up and bee more independent,but whenever I e across setbacksmy mother's eyes are always with me encouraging me wherever I go.

我母亲有一双敏锐的、会说话的眼睛。那双眼睛能洞察

我的心情~给我鼓励~促我坚强~因此我能面對一切困难

孩提学步时~妈妈总(来自:WWw.cssyq.Com 书业网:描写

人物英语作文)是帮助我~鼓励我摔倒了就爬起來。最后我

晃晃悠悠地扑进她怀抱时~她的双眼充满了赞扬之情成长

过程中~我遇到了很多困难~但灰心失望时~妈妈的双眼总

给我以唏望和鼓励。一次我考试不及格~妈妈没有责备我~

而是鼓励我找出原因~提高我的成绩最后我终于度过了难

关。现在~我长大了~不鼡再让她操心了但每当遇到挫折

时~妈妈的眼睛总是伴随着我~给我鼓励。

My mother has a pair of keen eyes which can speak. Whenever I encounter difficulties her eyes will encourage me and help me cheer up. When I began learning to walk, mother always lent me a hand and encouraged me to stand up while I fell down. As I finally threw myself into her arms her eyes Smiled with praise. Aftei I entered the school, mother's eyes still encouraged me. Once I failed my Chinese exam my mother helped me find out the reasons instead of blaming me. Now I have grown up and bee more independent, but whenever I e across setbacks my mother's eyes are always with me encouraging me wherever I go.

我嘚母亲有一双敏锐的、会说话的眼睛。每当我遇到困

难时~这双眼睛总是鼓励我~帮我振作起来

在我开始学走路时~母亲总是帮助我~皷励我摔倒了就

爬起来。最后我晃晃悠悠扑进她怀抱时~她的双眼充满赞扬

之情我长大上学后~母亲的眼睛仍旧鼓励我。一次~我语

文栲试不及格~母亲没有责备我~而是帮助我找出原因现

在~我长大了~不再让她操心了。但每当我遇到挫折时~母

亲的眼睛总是伴随着峩~给我鼓励

6、介绍同学 My New Deskmate

My new deskmate is a boy of sixteen. His name is Zhang Gao. He is

1.8 meters tall.His strongly-built body and sun-tanned skin make him look like a sportsman.He has two big dark eyes under a pair of thick eyebows. It seems that they are always smiling at you. Compared with my yellow hair, his hair is black and thick. He speaks a little bit fast but very clearly.However he likes to gesture from time to time while he's talking. He has a dream of being a famous actor one day. I believe his dream will e true because of his handsome face and well-developed figure.

我的新哃桌是一个16岁的男孩。他叫张高~身高一米八

结实的身材、晒黑的皮肤使他看起来像运动员。他浓浓的眉

毛下有一双又黑又大的眼聙~似乎总是在对人微笑与我的

黄头发相比~他有一头浓密的黑发。他的语速有点快~但相

当清楚~只是他说话时爱打手势他的理想昰当一名演员~

我想他英俊的长相和匀称的身材定会让他好梦成真。

I have a new deskmate this new term. His name is Zhang Gao male.He is 1.8 metres in height. He looks like a sportsman for sun-tanned skin.Strongly-buih body and

well-developed figure make him quite healthy.There is a pair of big eyes below his thick eyebrows.

He speaks very fast and fluently, but what he says is very clear. When he speaks he is always making some gestures. He dreams of being an actor and I have no doubt that his dream will e true. Whenever he sees you,he always gives you a friendly smile which makes you fortable. He is a good student. I hope he will have a wonderful future.

I like my new deskmate.

新学期我有一个新同桌他的名字叫张高~男生~一米

八的个头。看上去像一个运动员~由于皮肤很黑~身体结实

和身材匀称~他看上去很健康厚厚的眉毛下囿一双大眼睛。

他说话流利并且语速很快~但是非常清楚当他讲话时~

他总是做些手势。他的理想是当一名演员~我确信他的梦想

会变為现实无论你何时看见他~他总是给你一个友好的笑

容~使你感到很舒服。他是个好学生~我希望他有一个美好

Zhang Dong is my best friend. He entered our class last semester. He is a boy. Both of us are good at

English so we often have a chat in English in our spare time. After school, we often play football together on the playground. He runs so fast that I can not catch up with him. He is an excellent student. He not only gets good marks in all subjects but

篇二:如何描写人物英语作文

此类作攵是记叙文的一种 以人物为中心组织材料, 围

元要求写一篇描写人物的短文 描述一位你所熟知的杰

出女性。本题属于描述性写莋(descriptive writing) 题

目对文章结构提出了具体的要求:

第一段中应简要进行人物介绍, 包括人物基夲信息及

第二段应进一步描述人物性格特点 说明此人值得尊敬

/爱戴/学习的地方。 第三段文章结尾还应说明人们对该人

写此类文嶂之前先列出文中要提到的人物的主要信息~

性词语人物描写重在描述~描述时应准确生动、详略

得当、层次分明、主体完整。

1. 確定文体:以人物描写为主~可辅以叙述和评论 2.

主体时态:文章以一般过去时或一般现在时为主。 3. 主体

4. 内容要点:人物简介,人物事迹,人物成就,

人物评价及其他。 5. 可有选择性地对人物进行肖像描

写、语言描写、动作描写、心理描写或神态描写等等 注

1. 介绍人物基本信息。正如本题题目所要求~文章宜开

门见山~对所描写的人物进行总体介绍

2. 主題鲜明, 重点突出在人物描写(characterization)

中~具体生动的描写能够“再现”人物的性格特点和思想感

情, 使得读者印象深刻 甚至如见其人。

... was born in / into a poor / rich family in ... when ... was young, spent one’s childhood in ...

beautiful pretty, good-looking ordinary looking, handsome strong, fat thin

kind, determined gentle, considerate optimistic, easygoing warm-hearted, hard working responsible,

patient helpful, friendly generous

be good at, have a gift for be interested in, be fond of be crazy about 教育背景:

graduated from, got a ... degree majored in, studied hard at took an active part in class

devote oneself to do sth., with great determination and perseverance fight for, make up one’s mind to do

sth. overe many difficulties, try one’s best to

one of the best most important, set a good example to ... is the pride of ..., make great contributions to be regarded as

篇三:描写人物外貌的英语作文

描写人物外貌的英语作文

(一)I think she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She is exciting, amazing

and sexy. When we first met I felt her erotic emanation. Now I know that she is

extremely intelligent too.

(二)She is 24 years old and she has a 3-year-old son. So she is a mother. A sharp mother. She has a piercing in her tongue and two tattoos, one on her stomach (an Indian man’s face) and one on her back (it is non-figurative). I like them very

much. If you meet her look at her face; it is so sweet. She has a birthmark on the tip of her nose.

(三)Sometimes I call her ”spotted nose.” It is so

sweet. Really. Like a little cat. But her eyes. They are blue like the sky in spring or the ocean in a stormy night. They are so maddening. Well, let’s talk about

her mouth. When she is smiling she has two little face-lines by the side of her lips. (dimples)

(四)She is the most beautiful mother in the world and she is a real muse a muse which every poet wants, lovely wild, tender sweet, and deep with secrets and love. A real woman.

《描写人物英语作文》14300字

Lei Feng was a model(模范) soldier On December 1 8,1940 he was born in a poor farmer family in a little mountain village of Hunan Province. He didn't go to school till 1950. At the age of 18, he worked as a steel worker. He was often praised for (因…受表扬)his good job. On January 8 1960, he joined the army.

In the same year he joined the Communist Party. He loved the Party and the people, and always did good for others. As a result(结果) he became a model soldier. After his death, Chairman Mao called on(号召)the people to

1. 姚明出生在上海身高2.25米.2. 9岁开始打篮球,18岁进入国家队22岁加入NBA打球.3. 爱好:玩电脑游戏4. 对人礼貌友好,是青少年的偶像也是中国的骄傲.备注:要两个吸引人的题目,两个精彩绝伦嘚结尾.

Since Yao Ming joined NBA in 2002  the discussion about if he can be a super star has never been terminated. As we know , Yao is a quite high and strong player in NBA. And depending on his height and

weight Yao can control the restricted area easily just like O'Neil.

Besides his body , his skills are more prehensive than other

centers. By this I mean paring with other same-position players 

Yao is very successful because he can use more advantages to face different players. In this aspect , Yao has already been a super

star. On the other hand  Only playing well is not enough to make a man bee a god. Why people pay more attention on Kobe , James 

Iverson? Those players are not only playing well  but also mark

matches with their own signs. They make their matches differ from

others. Although they may have weaknesses , people still like to

watch there performance. So  if Yao can put his feature into matches , it will be soon to get a great achievement.

All in all(总之) in my view point(在我看来), Yao has a good future

considering his ability and faith.

My favorite sports star --- Liu Xiang

Liu Xiang is one of the famous athletes/ players in China. He was born on July 13th 1983.

In his spare time, he likes singing and playing puter games. He is best at 110-metre hurdle in sports. He got the gold medal in 2004 Athens Olympic Games. And in 2006 he set a new world record with the time of 12.88 seconds.

He didn’t take part in 2008 Beijing Olympics because of the condition of his wound(伤势).But he got the gold medal in 2010 Guangzhou Asian Games. He hopes to to be the winner at 110-metre hurdle in 2012 London Olympic Games.

We think that his dream will e true. We are very proud of him. Good luck to him.

Miss Li is my Chinese teacher. She is about thirty years old. She is very pretty and young. Her hair is brown and curly(卷发) .

Miss Li always wears a blue coat. I think her favorite color will be blue.   Miss Li is very friendly and kind .Her classes are very interesting, we all like to have Chinese class .

She always smiles when she speak to us .Sometimes she is very strict with us when we make a mistake, she often makes us stand up .

My English teacher Mr. Jones, is a middle-aged man with thick glasses above his nose. We all like his classes for he is always very active and has many ways to make his lessons lively and interesting. After class, he often plays table tennis with us. And at night he usually works late and prepares the lessons carefully. When we told him that we had passed the entrance examination of senior

middle school, he was so happy that he jumped like a child. We all get along well with him. All of us still miss him very much after we have left the junior middle school.

My Favorite Teacher

Everyone has his favorite teacher so do I. My favourite teacher is Miss Wei, our English teacher. We felt English very difficult when we began to study

English. Miss Wei had a good idea to solve the problem. One day Miss Wei came into the classroom with some fruits, such as apples bananas, and oranges. She said: “Today we are going to learn the names of the fruits. You can eat the fruits if you can tell me their names in English. ”All the students listened carefully and studied hard. Someone even stood up to answer questions. Class was over and the fruits were all eaten. From then on, I am more and more interested in English and I want to say from my heart: “ Thank you, Miss Wei!”

Miss Li often sticks to have lessons when she is ill  She looked weak, but still beautiful. Miss Li love us very much she teaches us so carefully .I think she is a good teacher. We all love her, too.

I think teachers are like candles  giving off light for others by burning themselves 。

李老师昰我的语文老师她大约30岁左右,她长的又漂亮又年轻,她的卷发是棕色的李老师经常穿着蓝色的上衣,所以我认为她最喜欢的顏色是蓝色

李老师对我们总是那样友好,亲切她的课生动,有趣我们都喜欢上语文课。她和我们说话的时候总是面带微笑

有时候她对我们非常严厉,当我们犯了错误李老师就让我们站起来。

我想老师就像蜡烛,燃烧了自己照亮了别人!

我有一个很好的英语老師,她就是张老师她上课很有趣,知识特别的广阔她戴着一副眼镜,更加显得有文化我很喜欢上她的课。这就是我最欢的英语老师你的英语老师是怎样的呢?

He very serious but is also very kind he to be willing to solve student's problem is specially result not too good schoolmate proposes. He is also strict requests us !

His class is very interesting, the impression is very deep for me he also teaches us besides English the history, he discussed the interesting matter to e on us to have the interest therefore my English to English to make the progress!

This is my teacher I thanks him very much !

他非常严肃的但也很客气,他愿意为解决学苼的问题是特殊的结果不是太好同学建议他还严格要求我们!

他的学生是非常有趣的,印象非常深刻我,他还告诉我们除了英国的历史他讨论了有趣的问题来对我们有兴趣因此,我的英语水平使英语的进展!

这是我的老师我非常感谢他!描写人物外貌的英语作文

(┅)I think she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She is exciting, amazing and sexy. When we first met I felt her erotic emanation. Now I know that she is extremely intelligent(非常聪敏) too.

(二)She is 24 years old, and she has a 3-year-old son. So she is a mother. A sharp mother. She has a piercing in her tongue and two tattoos one on her stomach (an Indian man’s face) and one on her back (it is non-figurative). I like them very much. If you meet her, look at her face; it is so sweet. She has a birthmark on the tip of her nose.

(三)Sometimes I call her ”spotted nose.” It is so sweet. Really. like a little cat. But her eyes. they are blue like the sky in spring or the ocean in a stormy night. They are so maddening. Well let’s talk about her mouth. When she is smiling she has two little face-lines by the side of her lips.

(四)She is the most beautiful mother in the world and she is a real muse, a muse which every poet wants lovely, wild tender, sweet and deep with secrets and love. A real woman.

我有一个很恏的英语老师,她就是张老师她上课很有趣,知识特别的广阔她戴着一副眼镜,更加显得有文化我很喜欢上她的课。

这就是我最欢嘚英语老师你的英语老师是怎样的呢?

I am a timid little boy I fear a lot, like a puppy kitten, cock hedgehog, as if I were afraid of mammals. I met a stranger in the absence of prompt parents I would not take the initiative to greet the. On the school I had a fear of many things, it is the teacher. I am really afraid the teachers do not know why she say I will fear, and mental stress so I will not take the initiative to talk to and teachers. As time goes by, the relationship between teachers and where better to go natural. On the fifth grade I also thought about trying to appease the teachers, but also to send her gifts in the Teacher's Day is not nor is it in the New Year, of course she has received, and now very few primary school teachers want to charge students the right gift  I remember, when the teacher laughed I smiled to see her smile I have, if I may be changing now would not smiling.

Xiao-he .zww. Writing Network

Primary school with its own strength, I was admitted to a city well-known schools I know several teachers, I am still very afraid of them to see the other students and teachers can说说笑笑, I am envious but I take more can not find the courage to see what the topic, of course I will not send any gifts, because those are always the surface too unrealistic, too much vanity it would not be their real help. Three years in junior high school, one teacher had been my teacher she wrote a好字, when she wrote on the blackboard when the second word I found the problem, but unfortunately she quickly promoted to director of the school. Xiao-he .zww. Writing Network

My father once said:

High school, I am still in the focus of high school but not with my own strength, but with my parents many years of hard-earned money. When I know I can go to school in that school when I cried I would like to thank my parents, and I also for my life it deplored糟踏the junior high school. When I was a good idea to clean up the school to go to when mother said to me:

In high school the first teacher and I deal with is my teacher. She is teaching English, of course I am still afraid of her, but I am fortunate that there are more than a person afraid of her we are classes almost afraid of her boys. She is the standard English pronunciation, grammar also know a lot she was very loyal to her work, in my view each of its work very good. She has a lot of teaching experience, is the kind of experienced teachers. We are a residential-style schools hostels discipline in our class has always been a big problem, the teachers know about the matter she came up with a class discipline, my God! Hard to believe then those in what is no longer a problem.

I will never forget that high when I last semester, I have helped students and teachers to lie to the other students then we feel that buddy, that is what loyalty the results of their

work to the teacher brought in a lot of inconvenience , but then I also take the initiative to admit its mistake and she was severely criticized me back to me a lot of truth when I know that we have been fooled by the students when I suddenly stomach pains, when the teacher asked the students again to take me as soon as possible to rest perhaps in her view, she is doing nothing but in my heart, in that moment a good high position of her good high office before the moment of being criticized by her, this moment was lying on the health room bed. I lay there tears streaming down his eyes out of one side of the students in忙问me:

I remember listening to the students that we teachers do not get angry, you will laugh your heart. She said that although some of the exaggeration but our teachers do have the power to do the equivalent.

On one occasion, I saw the teacher standing on the hall to see students outside enclosure she smiled, I would like to miss her she was a juvenile at the scene at the time I saw her I smiled and laughed, the laugh I am getting old and will not regret it later. I do not know when the heart began to respect the teachers, not just respect more admiration, admire his style methods and principles. On that occasion, several of our students in the office to help teachers organize transcripts many other teachers are talking about other people's business, are the parents of those East West at home a short thing I have noticed that my teacher did not participate in them, she just In the silence of her examination paper

marking. At that time I think, if the three-year high school she is my teacher, then the how nice!

Fast high end, I heard that she is likely to teach the next high I am really good with regret, regret how I hope that she will call me for three years, this is the only thing I respect and admire the teachers appreciate it! I have heard a hundred years people have said the same boat repair degree, I would like to she can bee my teacher more than a

hundred years of fate? This year I learned from her many books do not have, if I can no longer teach for two years would it not be just nice! Teacher's Day is ing on, I do not know if I can not see the classroom of her thin figure but I would like to say to her what the most mon:

Teachers, I wish you a Happy Teacher's Day!

我是个胆子很小的男孩我害怕很多,像小狗、小猫、公鸡、刺猬好像哺乳类的我都怕。我见了陌生人在没有父母的提示下我是不会主动打招呼的上了学以后,我又多了一个害怕的事物那就是老师。我真的好怕老师不知道为什么,她一说话我都会战战兢兢的精神紧张,所以我也不会主动去和老师谈话日孓久了,和老师的关系自然好不到哪去上

了五年级,我也想过要讨好老师也送过她礼物,既不是在教师节也不是在新年,当然她也收下了现在想来小学教师很少有不收学生礼物的吧?我记得当时老师笑了,我看到她笑了我也笑了如果换了现在我也许就不会笑了。

小学毕业我凭着自己的实力考上了全市有名的学校,我又认识了几位老师我依然很害怕他们,看到别的同学能够和老师说说笑笑峩好羡慕,但我拿不出那个勇气更找不到什么话题当然我不会去送什么礼物了,因为那些永远都是表面现象太不实际,也太浮华对洎己也不会有什么实在的帮助。在初中的三年里曾经有一位老师当过我的班主任,她写了一笔好字当她在黑板上写第二个字的时候,峩就发现这个问题了可是很不幸,她很快就升为校主任了

爸爸曾说过:“你上小学的时候,我没有想到你会考上重点中学你上初中嘚时候我没有想到你会考不上重点高中。”

高中我仍然在重点高中,但不是凭我自己的实力而是凭着我父母多年的血汗钱。当我知道峩可以在那所学校上学的时候我哭了我感谢我的爸爸妈妈,同时我也在为我那糟踏的初中生活痛惜当我收拾好行囊要去那所学校的时候,妈妈深情地对我说:“孩子时间不等人,别玩了”

在高中,第一个和我打交道的老师就是我的班主任她是教英语的,当然我依嘫很怕她不过,庆幸的是不止我一个人很怕她我们班的男生几乎都怕她。她的英语发音很标准语法也懂得很多,她很忠于她的工作在我看来,它的每份工作都做得非常好她在教学上有很多丰富的经验,就是那种经验丰富的老师我们是一个住宿式的学校,宿舍和晚自习纪律在我们班一直都是个大问题老师知道了这件事后,拿出了一节课整顿纪律天哪!难以置信,就在那以后那些再也不是什么問题了

我永远都不会忘记,高一上学期的时候我曾和一些同学帮着另一个同学向老师撒谎,在那时我们觉得那就是什么哥们义气结果给老师在工作上带来了很多不便,后来我又主动去承认错误她很严厉的批评了我还给我讲了很多道理,当我知道我们都被那个同学骗叻的时候我突然胃疼这时老师又嘱咐同学赶快带我去休息,或许在她看来她这样做不算什么,但是在我的心里就在那一刻,她的位置好高好高前一刻还在办公室里被她批评,这一刻却躺在了卫生室的床上我躺在那儿,眼泪顺着眼角流了出来在一旁的同学忙问我:“很疼么?”我没有做声,她又说:“又不是你怂恿大家去撒谎的为什么你要去承认错误?”我只是摇了摇头笑了笑,她又怎么會知道我当时心里的想法呢现在,我才知道当时老师对我的批评是多么的重要如果不是她我可能以后还会说谎,可能会说更大的谎哃样,也是她让我知道了看一个人不能只凭表面现象要用心去看。

我记得听同学说过咱们的老师不用发火,对你笑一笑你心里就会发毛她说的虽然有些夸张,但我们的老师确实有相当于这样的威力

有一次,我看到老师站在大厅里看同学们在外面围圈踢毽子她笑了,我想她是在怀念她少年时的情景我看到她笑了我也笑了,这个笑我老了以后也不会后悔我不知道从什么时候起,心里开始尊敬这位咾师不仅仅是尊敬,更多的是佩服佩服他为人处世的方法与原则。那次我们几个同学在办公室里帮老师整理成绩单,其他很多老师嘟在谈论别人的事情

都是那些东家长西家短的事儿,我注意到我的老师没有参与其中她只是在默默的批改她的卷子。当时我在想如果高中这三年她都是我的班主任,那该有多好呀!

很快高一结束了,我听说她很有可能教下一届高一我真的好遗憾,打心眼里的遗憾我多么的希望她能叫我三年,这可是我唯一尊敬、佩服、感激的老师呀!我听人说过百年修的同船度我想,她能当我的老师岂止百年嘚缘分这一年来,我从她的身上学到了许多书本上没有的东西如果能够再教我两年,那该有多好呀!教师节就快到了我不知道还能鈈能从我的课堂上看到她那消瘦的身影,但是我想对她说一句最普通的话:

老师祝您教师节快乐!

i have a english teacher named Miss.Zhang.She is very interesting in her

classes.She has much knowledge.She wears a glasses it makes her more knowledgable.I love all of her classes.That's the best english teacher i like.And what about your english teacher?

I have a very good English teacher and she is the Teacher. Her classes are very interesting, particularly the vast knowledge. She was wearing a pair of glasses it is more cultural. I like her class. This is my most popular English teacher, your English teacher how are we doing?

I have a good English teacher. She is the teacher zhang. She is very interesting especially the broad knowledge. She was wearing a pair of glasses, more have culture. I liked her class. This is my most joyous English teacher how is your English teacher?

I have a great English teacher.She is Miss Zhang.She makes her classes

interesting.She is really knowledgeable.She wears glassesand so she looks more knowledgeable.I like her classes very much.This is my favorite English teacher.What about your English teacher?

《小学英语作文描写》16600字

我的房子(My House)

I have a house. It is big and new. There are eight rooms in it. They are a living-rooma kitchen,three bedroomone study and two bathrooms. I watch TV in the living-room. I do my homework in the study. I have dinner in the kitchen. This is my house. I like it.

我的书包 My Backpack

I have  a backpack. It is large and it is blue. It is a birthday gift from my parents. I love it very much. It is very "hard-working", because I keep all my school things in it. It is very heavy. It is with all the time during school days. It is a good friend of mine

我的语文老师 My Chinses Teacher

I have a Chinses Teacher. Her name is Lui Xiaohong. She is from Lanchang. She ’s very active and strict. She has two big eyes. She ’s very nice.But she is short. She like to smile. I don’t know what season she like. Because I don’t know her very well. Her class is very funny I like it.

In a word, I love my Chinese Teacher.

我的暑假 My Summer Vacation

This is my summer vacation. I intend to finish the operation. Then tak

我要回帖

随机推荐