get jazzy on mejazz walk是什么意思思?

Jason, ha haJason Derulo…(Ha ha)Get jazzy on meI’m the flight that you get on, internationalFirst class seat on my lap girlRiding comfortable, cause I know what the girl them needNew york to Haiti, I got lipstick stamps for my passportYou make it hard to leaveBeen around the world, don’t speak the languageBut your booty don’t need explainingAll I really need to understand is when you, you talk dirty to meTalk dirty to me, talk dirty to me, talk dirty to meGet jazzy on meYou know the worst in my songs, no habla inglesOur conversation ain’t no, but you know what isI know what that girl them wants, london to taiwanI got lipstick stamps for my passport, I think I need a new oneBeen around the world, don’t speak the languageBut your booty don’t need explainingAll I really need to understand is when you, you talk dirty to meTalk dirty to me, talk dirty to me, talk dirty to meUNO, met a friend in rioDOS, she was all on me-ohTRES, we can make now a trioCUATRO, oh…Dos Cadenas, close to geniusSold out arenas, you can suck my penisGilbert Arenas, guns on deck. Chest to chest, tongue on neck.International oral sex, every picture I take I pose a threatBought a jet, what you expect?Her pussy's so good, I bought her a pet.Anyway, every day I'm trying to get to itGot it saved in my phone, under big booty.Anyway, every day I'm trying to get to itGot it saved in my phone, under big booty.Been around the world, don’t speak the languageBut your booty don’t need explainingAll I really need to understand is when you, you talk dirty to meTalk dirty to me, talk dirty to me, talk dirty to meGet jazzy on meTalk Dirty (feat. 2 Chainz) - Jason Derülo

我要回帖

更多关于 get jazzy on me 的文章

随机推荐