英文翻译.哪位哥哥姐姐翻译英语帮我翻译下?

I am wrong I to know that, does not need you to remind once more, initially all was my mistake, lets you turn around to have does not return, now I all day regretted, hoped you can turn over to, future you have not made “the class”, how should we be good! Is unfair to Mr./Mrs. Li!!!
I knew you are good for us, but I also ......Really is should not, not only too should not, I bring the influence for the class in, even has created the extremely bad negative function to the old city, was unfair to Mr./Mrs. Li!!
You are a good teacher, very professional very is also laborious, but I make this and so on bored am, really is unfair to you, is unfair to Mr./Mrs. Li!!
Honestly speaking Mr./Mrs. Li, you are I at present up to has seen most professional most have sense of responsibility teacher, sometimes very much admires you, really, you also let me understand a life philosophy - difficult always returned, the face might give up, chin up and chest out, the victory and could wait for you with the success to greet!
Comes back Mr./Mrs. Li!!
You do not make every effort to succeed student: ~~~~~~
Clip a river, locate China Szechwan the southwest department of the province, thou have"the good 邑 of the 蜀 " it call.Clip river's mountain and stream pretty, the history is long, inshore spread all over the cultural object historic monument, clip a river first the generations to create the splendid material civilization and spiritual civilization here;Clip a river a vegetable and have"the country of the 蜀 paper" of beautiful call, the history of the handicraft deckle can trace back to till Tang Dynasty, the Manchu dynasty 康熙 emperor,Qianlong's emperor has ever chase the paper of the special product here is approved by His Majesty is"the text 闱 book paper" and"the 贡 paper", the handicraft paper is a manufacturing so, mowing bamboo down first, then soaking in the pond of imply the special chemistry medicine water, treat putrefied after, crush it with the stone implement, Be compressing tightly with the very greatly very heavy piece of stone, press it to stem as far as possible, then from the women be divided into it one page one page, brush on the wall dry in the sun, tore under after go;Clip the river is Chinese western region porcelains more all, owning the porcelain and ceramics business enterprise more than 100 houseses, production line is more than 300, the year produces an ability to attain 500,000,000 square meters, the yield has 2/3 of the whole provinceses above, attain 20%, September of in 2004 of the whole countries, China constructs industrial association,China of material to construct the health porcelain and ceramics association to give to clip"Chinese western region the porcelains is all" in river County title formally.Clip river's fermented bean curd has already had more than 150 calendarses history(pure and salty and plentiful 11 years are signed number by"the 邹 Sha-ho" by green person 邹 Sha-ho, absolute being County in 1861 namely, being clipping river County's city to set up shop to produce the management fermented bean curd), becoming a special craft of oneself, all 精耕s are thin to make to elect as etc. the soybean whet to make but become.Clip river's fermented bean curd to have ever attended a whole country to judge and decide, get"high-quality product prize" of light work department silver quality prize,Department of Commerce.Clip river's fermented bean curd has valuables aromatic,the entrance turn a residue and enjoy in retrospect an extending far etc. characteristics, is the best good product of the dining table 佐 meal.

myfavoritestar是这个作文的题目,请大家帮我翻译一下关于“多才多艺”这个词用英语怎么表示,还有短句“在他只二十岁的时候”,长句“我会一如既往的支持他因为他是我...
my favorite star是这个作文的题目,请大家帮我翻译一下关于“多才多艺”这个词用英语怎么表示,还有短句“在他只二十岁的时候”,长句“我会一如既往的支持他因为他是我最喜爱的明星”。好象没了。我再把自己的文章打出来吧。谢谢各位好心人的修改啊。my favorite starmy favorite music star is wang leehom. i love him very much not only he is a coolman ,but also he is(多才多艺的)。(当他还只有二十岁的时候),he can play a varity of instrument such as piano violionvery well.he is my medel(偶像)。 i like his song "our song"(我们的歌)best.it is a so great song that make me energetic.the song mixs up hip-pop、rock(多种音乐风格).he set a example to me that hard-working is the real key to success.(我会一如既往的支持他因为他是我最爱的 明星)。谢谢大家啦。虽然说我英语确实差,但看多少爱学习的面子上,大家就费点神赐教指导一下。
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部
Versatile多才多艺my favorite (删掉music)star is wang leehom. i love him very much
,because(添加) he is not only Versatile(添加),but also a cool man(coolman 不是个单词,要分开写).when he was twenty years old(当他还只有二十岁的时候) he can play a varity of instrument very well.such as piano and violin(换下位置,violin没有o,中间接and)he is my idol.(他是我偶像)i like his song "our song"(我们的歌)best可改为my Favorite(最喜欢的) song is "our song" it is so great(已经都是个歌了就不需要了再说a song了) that make me vigorous(energetic是名词,不能形容).the song is mix up with hip-pop ,rock and so on(歌不能mix,所以不能作主语,得用词组).he set a example for me that hard-working is the real key to success(这句很棒,用for好点)I will always support him because he is my favorite star我会永远支持他,因为他是我最喜欢的明星意思都表示得很明确,多用点复合句,效果会更好
本回答由提问者推荐已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起展开全部“多才多艺”用talented就可以短句:When he was in his 20s.长句:Since he is my favorite idol, I will always support him. 补充下:偶像是idol,不是medel,或者用model也可以,但是idol多一些。音乐风格英语是genre展开全部多才多艺:versatilewhen he only was twenty那个长句不会,期待高手。还有你那个medel是什么,偶像?idol更好吧。
展开全部“多才多艺” versatile, “在他只二十岁的时候”, when he was right 20 years old. “我会一如既往的支持他因为他是我最喜爱的明星, I will always support him for he is my favorite starmy favorite music star is wang leehom. i love him very much not only he is a coolman ,but also he is(多才多艺的versatile)。(当他还只有二十岁的时候 when he was right 20 years old.),he can play a varity of instrument such as piano violionvery well.he is my medel(偶像icon)。 i like his song "our song"(我们的歌)best.it is a so great song that make me energetic.the song mixes up hip-pop、rock(多种音乐风格with different taste and style).he set a example to me that hard-working is the real key to success.(I will always support him as I did before for he is my favorite star我会一如既往的支持他因为他是我最爱的 明星)。展开全部
多才多艺:versatile; all-around; many-sided; multi-faceted; gifted in many ways当他还只有二十岁的时候:when he was only twenty years old 我会一如既往的支持他因为他是我最喜爱的明星:I will as always support him because he is my favorite star
展开全部
my favorite starMy favorite music star is wang leehom. I love him very much not only because he is a coolman ,but also for he is tanlented in many aspects.When he was only 20 years old, he could play a varity of instruments such as piano and violion very well.He is my idol. I like his song so called "our song"best. It is a so great song that makes me energetic and it mixs up various music types such as hip-pop and rock .He set an example to me that hard-working is the real key to success. I will support and love him just as in the past and eternally since he is my favourite.
收起
更多回答(4)
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告