email模板怎么翻译

电子邮件地址用英语怎么说_电子邮件地址英文怎么说_电子邮件地址英文翻译_趣词词典
电子邮件地址翻译例句1. 他们每个人都有自己的电子邮件地址。They each have their own email address.《牛津词典》2. 每个学生都得到一个自己的电子邮件地址。Each student has been given his or her own email address.《牛津词典》3. 每个学生都得到一个自己的电子邮件地址。Each student has been given their own email address.《牛津词典》4. 电子邮件地址在我给你的网站上。The email address is on the website I gave you.youdao5. 我用电子邮件地址来更新的想法。I use the email update to address the ideas.youdao6. 该证书被发送到提供的电子邮件地址。The certificate is sent to the E-mail address provided.youdao7. 我们将使用电子邮件地址作为登录名。We'll use the e-mail address as a login name.youdao8. 本例中的表单数据只有电子邮件地址。The form data in this example is simply the E-mail address.youdao9. 提供Web站点管理员电子邮件地址。Provide an E-mail address for the Web site administrator.youdao10. 你的电子邮件地址是什么?What’s your e-mail address?youdao11. 第四个记录包含客户的一个电子邮件地址。The fourth contains one email address for the customer.youdao12. 下面写上你的电子邮件地址,字要写清楚。Under that, the handwriting is very important here, your email address.youdao13. 邮箱列将返回电子邮件地址的邮箱或用户名。The mailbox column will return the mailbox or username of the E-mail address.youdao14. 你有电子邮件地址吗?Have you got a email address?youdao15. 可以将 C2A 用于客户的电子邮件地址。You can use the C2A with the customer e-mail address.youdao16. 域列将返回电子邮件地址的域。The domain column will return the domain of the E-mail address.youdao17. 系统中所有用户的电子邮件地址。All the E-mail addresses for the users of your system.youdao18. 每个标签uri都包括域名或者电子邮件地址。Each tag URI includes either a domain name or an E-mail address.youdao19. 赠送免费电子邮件地址服务。Give away free E-mail addresses and services.youdao20. 如果您希望我们直接回复,请附上电子邮件地址。Please include your e-mail address if you want us to respond to you directly.youdao21. 不,她也许不能透露他的电子邮件地址。No, she may not divulge his E-mail address.youdao22. 他表示他的委托人已经更换了新的电子邮件地址。He said that his client was now using a new E-mail address.youdao23. 你有我的电子邮件地址吗?Have you got my E-mail address?youdao24. 电子邮件体、附件、主题和电子邮件地址。E-mail body, attachments, subject, E-mail address.youdao25. 在他们的贷款申请文件中,他们提供了电子邮件地址。In their loan application document, they provided an E-mail address.youdao26. 并非每个人都有个人域名,但是大部分有电子邮件地址。Not everyone owns a personal domain name, but most people have an E-mail address.youdao27. 出于隐私的考虑,有些人喜欢用电子邮件地址的哈希码。In the interests of privacy, some people prefer to use hashcodes of e-mail addresses.youdao28. 在测试时,请确保使用您自己的电子邮件地址。For testing, make sure to use your own E-mail address.youdao29. 我们将更详细的说明回复到您的电子邮件地址。We will reply to your E-mail address with further instructions.youdao30. 也支持主题、电子邮件地址、属性的全文搜索。Subject, E-mail address, attributes are full text searchable as well.youdao
英文电子邮件格式范文带翻译1电子邮件和普通邮件英语作文带翻译What is the difference between regular mails and e-mails?As we know, regular mails have been usded for thousands of years,it is very inconvenience,for it took a long time to receive. Besides, it costs you some money. While e-mails is very convenience, it take you only a few seconds to arrive the receiver and it is free to send .so more and more people use e-mails rather than regular people think that it will be replace the regular mails.In my opinion, the email will be more and more popular in the future, but it can not replace the regular mails because it can not send everything though it is very convenience to send letters,we sometimes want to sent other thingsto our friends which e-mails is impossible to send.So we can draw an conclution that emails can not replace regular will use email to sent letter and use the regular to send other things.英文电子邮件格式范文带翻译2书写格式:用户标识符+@+域名,如xxxx@、xxxx@“@”在电邮应用中意义为“at”,即“某用户”在“某服务器”。“@”在英文状态下输入键是上档键(shift)+2。扩展资料在选择电子邮件服务商之前我们要明白使用电子邮件的目的是什么,根据自己不同的目的有针对性的去选择。如果经常和国外的客户联系,建议使用国外的电子邮箱。比如Gmail, Hotmail, MSN mail,Yahoo mail等。发送电子邮件必须知道收件人的电子邮箱地址,就像邮寄普通信件时要在收信人一栏上填写收信人的地址一样。Internet 中每个用户的电子邮箱地址都具有惟一性,这样可使邮件的收发更加方便、准确。第一行顶格写你所要发邮件的对象,例如:Dear Mike。另起一段顶格写问候语,如最近怎么样等等。例如:How are you?再另起一段,嵌入正文,就是你所要写的内容。根据你所写的内容,可自行编排多个段落。最后两行顶格写署名:一行写形容词,如你挚爱的等等;一行写自己的名字。Dear XXX,How are you? It has been a long time since we last contacted each other.How are you doing in University? Is it stressful? Mine is great. I feel more relaxed and we have more freedom now.Next month, we will be holding a New Year celebration, which will also be our class reunion. I really hope that you will be able to attend. It will be a great chance for us to catch up with one another and I believe we will have a great time.I will be anticipating you reply! Hope to see you soon.Yours sincerely,XXX希望对你有帮助英文电子邮件格式范文带翻译3电子邮件与普通邮件英语作文What is the difference between regular mails and e-mails?As we know, regular mails have been usded for thousands of years,it is very inconvenience,for it took a long time to receive. Besides, it costs you some money. While e-mails is very convenience, it take you only a few seconds to arrive the receiver and it is free to send .so more and more use e-mails rather than regular people think that it will be replace the regular mails.In my opinion, the email will be more and more popular in the future, but it can not replace the regular mails because it can not send everything though it is very convenience to send letters,we sometimes want to sent other somes to our friends which e-mails is impossible to send.So we can draw an conclution that emails can not replace regular will use email to sent letter and use the regular to send other things.推荐阅读:  员工对公司的建议范文(必备36篇)  完整电视剧本范文(热门5篇)  奖学金申请书100字左右范文(优选5篇)  新媒体创意文案范文(推荐33篇)  建筑工程周报范文(通用19篇)  小学生校园通讯报道范文大全(实用4篇)

我要回帖

更多关于 email模板 的文章