英语短短语词组用英语怎么说表达?

100条英语写作常用的短语和表达句子
  在考场上,虽然你很难遇上你写过的或者你很熟练的英语写作题目,但是英语写作中有不少短语和表达是大家会经常用到的,下面应届毕业生考试网就总结了100条常用的短语和表达句子,希望能给大家一些参考。
  1. 经济的快速发展 the rapiddevelopment of economy
  2.人民生活水平的`显著提高/稳步增长theremarkableimprovement/ steady growth ofpeople’s livingstandard
  3.先进的科学技术advanced science and technology
  4.面临新的机遇和挑战 be faced with new opportunities and challenges
  5.人们普遍认为 It is commonly believed/ recognized that…
  6.社会发展的必然结果 the inevitable result of social development
  7.引起了广泛的公众关注 arouse wide public concern/ draw publicattention
  8.不可否认 Itis undeniable that…/ There is no denying that…
  9.热烈的讨论/争论 a heated discussion/ debate
  10.有争议性的问题 a controversialissue
  11.完全不同的观点 a totally different argument
  12.一些人 …而另外一些人 … Some people… while others…
  13. 就我而言/ 就个人而言 As far as I am concerned, / Personally,
  14.就…达到绝对的一致 reach an absolute consensus on…
  15.有充分的理由支持 be supported by sound reasons
  16.双方的论点 argument on both sides
  17.发挥着日益重要的作用 play an increasingly important role in…
  18.对…必不可少 be indispensableto …
  19.正如谚语所说 As the proverb goes:
  20.…也不例外 …be no exception
  21.对…产生有利/不利的影响 exert positive/ negative effects on…
  22.利远远大于弊 the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages。
  23.导致,引起 lead to/ give rise to/ contribute to/ result in
  24.复杂的社会现象 a complicated social phenomenon
  25.责任感 / 成就感 sense of responsibility/ sense of achievement
  26. 竞争与合作精神 sense of competition and cooperation
  27. 开阔眼界 widen one’s horizon/ broaden one’s vision
  28.学习知识和技能 acquire knowledge and skills
  29.经济/心理负担 financial burden / psychologicalburden
  30.考虑到诸多因素 take many factors into account/ consideration
  31. 从另一个角度 from another perspective
  32.做出共同努力 make joint efforts
  33. 对…有益 be beneficial / conducive to…
  34.为社会做贡献 make contributions to the society
  35.打下坚实的基础 lay a solid foundation for…
  36.综合素质 comprehensivequality
  37.无可非议 blameless / beyond reproach
  38.加大了…的可能性 increase the chances of
  39.致力于/ 投身于 be committed / devoted to…
  40. 应当承认 Admittedly
  41.不可推卸的义务 unshakable duty
  42. 满足需求 satisfy/ meet the needs of…
  43.可靠的信息源 a reliablesource of information
  44.宝贵的自然资源 valuable natural resources
  45.因特网 the Internet (一定要由冠词,字母I
  46.方便快捷 convenient andefficient
  47.在人类生活的方方面面 in all aspects of human life
  48.环保(的) environmental protection /environmentallyfriendly
英语短语表示“理解” “领会” “明白” 的动词短语嘉中catch on、take in、make out、dawn on、get sth. across、put sth. across、comeacross
这组动词短语可以表示“理解”、 “领会”、“明白”的意思。catch on
由 catch“抓住”引申出“理解”、“领会”、“明白”的意思。例句:After his repeated explanations, he at least caught on his meaning. 经过他再三解释,他至少明白了他的意思。Being a foreigner, Carl did not catch on the joke. 卡尔是个外国人,不能理解这笑话的含意。Please repeat what you said, I didn't quite catch on. 请把你的话再说一遍,我没十分听明白。I did not know why they were laughing at his remark, but in a while, I caught on and laughed too. 我不知道他们为什么笑他的讲话,但过了一会儿我明白了,也跟着笑了起来。take in
基本意思是“吸收”,相当于 absorb,由此引申出“理解”、“领悟”的意思。例句:I couldn't take in what the American was saying though I listened to his speech carefully. 尽管我听的很仔细,我还是听不明白这位美国人讲话。The students found it easy to take in what their teacher had taught.
学生们发现老师所教的东西很容易理解。Lesley explains possible treatments but you can tell she's not taking it in.莱斯利解释了各种可行的疗法,不过,你可以看出来,她并没有领会。I could hardly take in what the old man said.我几乎听不懂老人说了什么。make out
也可以表示“理解”、“明白”的意思,相当于 understand, 常接 wh-clause。例句:Can you make out the meaning of the poem?
你能理解这首诗的意义吗?He couldn't quite make out what it was all about.
他不大能理解这是怎么回事。I can't make out why she married with the left hand. 我真搞不懂她怎么会嫁给了那个穷小子。I can't make out why he seems to have a bone to pick with almost everyone. 我真搞不懂为什么他好象和几乎每个人都有仇似的。I really can't make out what on earth he's up to. 我真是搞不懂他到底想干什么。dawn on sb.
是固定短语,也可说dawn upon sb.
dawn 作名词是“拂晓”、“黎明”的意思, 作动词则是“变得明朗”,由此引申出“惭惭使某人意识到、领悟到、明白某事”。句子主语为 something。例如:The truth began to dawn upon the poor man.
这个可怜的人慢慢明白了真相。But something slowly began to dawn on me. I still loved what I did. 但是渐渐地我开始明白过来:我仍然热爱我过去做的一切。Realization was finally beginning to dawn on him like a sunrise after an inky black night.他终于明白过来了,就像度过漆黑的夜晚之后的日出一样。Thankfully he did come round fairly quickly and the truth of the situation began to dawn on us.谢天谢地,他很快就改变了看法,我们开始了解情况的真相。It took about three seconds for understanding to dawn on him.他花了大约三秒钟才明白过来。get sth. across
“让人理解”、“让人明白”、“把 ……讲清楚”,也可说 put sth. across,是及物动词用法。例句:The teacher tried to explain the problem, but he did not get his explanation across to the students. 老师试图解释这个问题,但是他没有能让得学生明白到他的解释。The aim of writing a summary is precision, which means you must convey what the author wanted to get across, but in few words.
摘要的目的是简练,这意味着你必须用很少的词表达清楚作者想要传达的意思。This video, I think, gets across the concept that I'm talking about quite dramatically.我想这个视频能够很好的让大家理解我所说的概念。Love is something we can get across without words. 即使没有言语沟通,我们也能使感受到爱。The speaker had a good knowledge of his subject, but could not put it across. 报告人对所讲的问题了解得很透彻, 但就是讲不清楚。The idea of a balanced diet is very difficult to put across to anyone who knows nothing about food values. 对于不懂得食物价值的人来说,很难理解均衡饮食的观念.come across
也可表示“让人理解”、“让人明白”、“把……讲清楚”的意思,不过是不及物动词用法。句子主语是物,多用于否定句。例句:The teacher tried to explain the problem, but his explanation did not come across to the students. 老师试图解释这个问题,但是他没有能让得学生明白到他的解释。He spoke for a long time but his meaning did not come across. 他讲了很久,但没把意思讲明白。Your speech didn't come across; nobody understood your opinion.你的演说讲得不明不白,没有人能听懂你的意思。

我要回帖

更多关于 短语词组用英语怎么说 的文章