为什么galaxy note2 刷机比galasy s4贵?两个比较起来哪个更好?

<span class="hong24" id="vote97票
<span class="hong24" id="vote258票
参考价格:&yen1179
参考价格:停产
网友对三星N9006(Galaxy Note3)的印象
网友对三星I9500(Galaxy S4)的印象
5.7英寸电容屏(多点触控)
151.2×79.2×8.3mm
5.7英寸电容屏(多点触控)
(1080p)像素
1300万像素
1600万色数
5.0英寸电容屏(多点触控)
136.6×69.8×7.9mm
5.0英寸电容屏(多点触控)
(1080p)像素
1300万像素
1600万色数
Android 4.3
打败了97%的智能手机
Exynos 5 Octa 5410
Android 4.2
打败了80%的智能手机
好评:中评:差评:
平均得分:
518个网友评分
手机中国网友外观:3分,一般功能:3分,一般整体表现:3分,一般
不会卡很耐摔。
就是大型游戏会被弹出来烦死了,还有就是电池太没用会...
还行吧但希三星那改善一下吧。
卸电池重启多少次了,成功率百分之百。
打电话正讲得高兴,突然发现不知道啥时候又自动关机了...
很好,就是每个小时都要死一次机。
手机中国网友外观:5分,力推功能:5分,力推整体表现:4分,推荐
耐用,14年春节入手到现在依然很给力,摔了好几次除了...
线算是一个缺点吧,usb接线换了两根,偶尔会遇到自动重...
总体来说挺不错的,玩游戏不卡,到现在就刷过一次机,电池算不上经用也不算差,玩游戏一个下午没...
手机中国网友外观:5分,力推功能:5分,力推整体表现:5分,力推
我用的是N9009屏大分辨力高,像素好,速度快,不发热。...
系统不能更新
总体讲个人是很满意的。
像素好,运行速度快
金属边框掉漆严重,摄像头有时模糊,信号差,有死机卡...
唯一的优点是像素好,问题太多,易发热。屏幕变色
不会卡很耐摔。
卸电池重启多少次了,成功率百分之百。
耐用,14年春节入手到现在依然很给力,摔了好几次除了外壳有点磕碰手机没啥问题,屏幕外观就不说了,挺不错的
我用的是N9009屏大分辨力高,像素好,速度快,不发热。用了3年了还9成新,中途也换过苹果6但觉得还是不好用于是又重新用了这部手机。
像素好,运行速度快
就是大型游戏会被弹出来烦死了,还有就是电池太没用会大量流电。
打电话正讲得高兴,突然发现不知道啥时候又自动关机了……
线算是一个缺点吧,usb接线换了两根,偶尔会遇到自动重启的情况,要拔电板,边框掉漆严重,版本要更新挺麻烦的,拍照会出现聚焦模糊的情况。
系统不能更新
金属边框掉漆严重,摄像头有时模糊,信号差,有死机卡机现象,掉价快,系统自带很多没用的软件,
好评:中评:差评:
平均得分:
1436个网友评分
手机中国网友外观:5分,力推功能:4分,推荐整体表现:3分,一般
外形不错,也很好看,手感也ok
手机一开网络就会自动发热,很容易掉漆
可以,总体很好用,速度也很快
手机中国网友外观:5分,力推功能:4分,推荐整体表现:5分,力推
两年了,没坏过,都摔了好几次了,系统刷到5.1照样使,...
电池啊!!!
说卡的,说自带应用多的,多学点知识再出来喷,什么都不懂还好意思说机器差
找到很多手机评论 十个有八个都是手机不好 卡屏 发热什...
我觉得还是喜欢什么就买什么的别人说的不一定就真
上面的可信也不可信 呵呵哒
两年前的三星旗舰机,现在依然在用,还算勉强跟上时代...
电池极其不耐用,已经换过两块电池。手机发烫太厉害,...
毕竟是两年前的旗舰,现在看来总还是有挺多不足,但发烫的问题真是忍不了。虽然总体来说还是可以...
屏幕清悉而己、没什么特别
容易掉漆、发热、电池不耐用、主板容易坏、
三星质量差、价格高一服务态度不好、我的三星S4用十个月主板坏了、维修站不换主板、现在换了别的...
外形不错,也很好看,手感也ok
两年了,没坏过,都摔了好几次了,系统刷到5.1照样使,不愧是旗舰机
找到很多手机评论 十个有八个都是手机不好 卡屏 发热什么的
两年前的三星旗舰机,现在依然在用,还算勉强跟上时代步伐,是3G机,后置像素不错,屏幕大小适中挺清晰
屏幕清悉而己、没什么特别
手机一开网络就会自动发热,很容易掉漆
电池啊!!!
我觉得还是喜欢什么就买什么的别人说的不一定就真
电池极其不耐用,已经换过两块电池。手机发烫太厉害,有时会烫手。后置像素高但对焦和夜拍太烂,屏幕颜色有偏差。内存随用的时间变长而更小。有时卡顿。
容易掉漆、发热、电池不耐用、主板容易坏、
更多产品pk
更多产品pk
回复/点击主题
回复/点击主题君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
三星GALAXY Note 和三星GA..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
三星GALAXY Note 和三星GALAXY S系列哪个比较好
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口来源:搜狐数码
北京时间3月15日,三星在美国纽约正式发布了最新旗舰智能手机GALAXY S4。支持3G/4G网络,共有两种配色。三星S4将会在四月份155个国家上市。三星GALAXY S4采用了5英寸Full HD Super AMOLED屏幕,分辨率为,像素密度达到了441PPI,屏幕尺寸继续扩大。处理器采用了1.9 GHz四核 / 1.6 GHz八核(根据不同市场来定)。其中八核心处理器配备了4颗Cortex-A15与4颗Cortex-A7处理器,并且配备PowerVR SGX544图形处理器以及
三星Galaxy S4与S3和Note2真机对比图
猜你喜欢的组图/ Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Note 2
Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Note 2
08 July 2013
Note 2 vs S4
The Galaxy series has taken over Android in many people’s eyes. But there’s more to the series than just the Galaxy S flagships.The
is one of the most interesting Android phones out there thanks to its clever stylus, but how does it compare to the ? Let’s find out.Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Note 2 – DesignGalaxy S4 – Plastic rear, Gorilla Glass 3 front, 7.9mm thick, 130gGalaxy Note 2 – Plastic rear, toughened glass, 9.4mm thick, 183gThe Note 2 and Galaxy S4 use the staple Galaxy-series design template. That means a removable plastic rear that flexes a good deal when taken off the back. It’s super-thin.This style has earned the phones a lot of criticism, but drop tests show that it’s not a bad kind of construction – the plastic soaks up impact much better than metal, which tends to transfer more of the force to the highly-smashable screen. Galaxy S4 rearBoth phones use toughened glass for their display fronts but – predictably – the Galaxy S4’s is a little more advanced. The S4 uses third-generation Gorilla Glass while the Note 2 uses an unspecified toughened glass layer – some say it is second-generation Gorilla Glass.Gorilla Glass is great at avoiding scratches from things like keys and coins, largely removing the need for a screen protector unless you really want to keep your phone pristine in order to sell it on down the line.There are also clear advancements in its body shape. The Note 2 is significantly chunkier than the S4, a full 1.5mm thicker. It’s also a whopping 55g heavier.Note 2Some of this is down to Samsung getting to grips with how to make its phones slimmer, but there’s also the stylus to consider. The Note 2 has a cubby hole to store its digitiser stylus down the bottom – and this is the top reason why the Note 2 isn’t super-slim.Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Note 2 – ScreenGalaxy S4 – 5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED, 441 ppiGalaxy Note 2 – 5.5-inch 1,280 x 720 Super AMOLED, 267 ppiAlthough the Note 2’s screen is significantly larger than the S4’s – 0.5 inches extra may not sound like a lot, but it pushes the Note 2 into another size bracket – its screen resolution is significantly lower.The Galaxy S4 has double the number of pixels, an eye-opening 2,000,000-plus against the Note 2’s 900,000-odd. However, the Note 2 remains pretty sharp because, unlike the Galaxy S4, it doesn’t use a PenTile array display.OLED screens like those of the Galaxy series of phones often use a PenTile array, which is an uneven sub-pixel arrangement that reduces sharpness. It was pretty noticeable in the , but in the S4 the 1080p brings high enough pixel density for the problem to fade. As it doesn’t use a PenTile display, the Note 2’s 267ppi display looks fairly sharp too.Let’s not overstate things, though – the Galaxy S4 is still in another class. Contrast and top brightness are superior. The Galaxy S4 has a truly zingy, impressive screen.Both phones also give you some customisation of the screen’s settings. Super AMOLED displays tend to oversaturate colours, but both phones have a menu that lets you set the screen to ‘neutral’ colouring for a cooler, more relaxed look. Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Note 2 – StylusGalaxy S4 – No included stylus, capacitive stylus support only, ‘finger stylus’ emulation via AirViewGalaxy Note 2 – Digitiser stylus included, 1,024 pressure levelsThe Galaxy Note 2‘s key selling point is its digitiser. This is a special screen layer that lets the phone interact with a special stylus that slots into the phone’s bottom edge.The digitiser is made by Wacom, which produces ‘industry standard’ graphics tablets like the . It allows for 1,024 pressure sensitivity levels – enabling some pretty convincing drawing apps. The stylus rib is made of rubbery material, which gives a pretty natural-feeling response on the display’s glass too.Some people think the stylus is a bit of a gimmick, but in use it’s great – and the preinstalled S-Note is a great stylus-optimised app that lets you takes notes, make presentations and all sorts.The Samsung Galaxy S4 does not have a digitiser layer. You can use a stylus, but it’ll have to be the standard capacitive kind, which simply responds in the same manner as your finger. There’s no pressure sensitivity, and no sensing of the stylus when it’s hovering above the screen.There is another bit of tech that impersonates this, though. AirView makes the phone respond to your finger when it hovers above the screen, using super-cranked screen sensitivity.Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Note 2 - SoftwareGalaxy S4 – Android 4.2 with TouchWizGalaxy Note 2 – Android 4.1 with TouchWizThe two phones use Samsung’s long-standing TouchWiz interface, laid on top of the Android operating system. The Galaxy S4 is a generation ahead of the Note 2, and it has several extra bits of functionality.One of the most significant – and one that can’t simply be added with an update – is IR blaster functionality. This lets you control your TV with the Galaxy S4, using the WatchOn app. AirView is another feature that may come to the Note 2. For more on these, read our round-up of the best .The S4's TouchWizOther features, such as Smart Scroll, S Translator and Smart Pause, are likely to come to the Note 2 with a software update.The two versions of TouchWiz look more-or-less identical too – the Samsung Android style has remained fairly consistent over the last few years.Software features that the Note 2 can brag about relate to its stylus. The Note 2 lets you scrawl over the screen wherever you are and save your notes as images for retrieval later on – and the S-Note drawing/note-taking app has been thoroughly optimised for the pen. Note 2 TouchWizAt present, the Galaxy S4 uses a slightly more up-to-date version of the Android OS, with 4.2 Jelly Bean rather than 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. It’s not a huge difference.Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Note 2 – PowerGalaxy S4 – Quad-core Snapdragon 600 1.9GHz, 2GB RAMGalaxy Note 2 – Quad-core Exynos GHz, 2GB RAMThe Galaxy Note 2 was one of the first phones to ship with 2GB of RAM, setting the standard for this year’s 2GB RAM phones, including the Galaxy S4.The CPU is another matter, however. Both phones use quad-core CPUs, but there’s a generation gap between the processors.Samsung’s Galaxy Note 2 uses the same processor as the Galaxy S3, a quad-core Exynos 4412 chip. It’s clocked at 1.6GHz.The Galaxy S4 has a Snapdragon 600 chipset clocked at 1.9GHz. It doesn’t sound like a huge difference, but the two have completely different architecture types. The Snapdragon 600 uses a 28nm process, while the Note 2’s Exynos 4412 is stuck with ‘old’ 32nm. Increased miniaturisation means higher efficiency, more power.AnTuTu benchmark tests tell the story in an empirical way. The Note 2 scores around 18,000 points, the Galaxy S4 around 25,000.Rather than just a more advanced CPU, the Galaxy S4 also has a snazzier GPU. The Galaxy Note 2 uses the Mali-400, the Galaxy S4 the Adreno 320.The difference between the two isn’t massive, but the Adreno is a little more powerful.As the phones both have 2GB of RAM, the difference in performance is not huge, but the Galaxy S4 is clearly the more powerful phone.Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Note 2 – CameraGalaxy S4 – 13-megapixel, LED flash, 2-megapixel front camera, f/2.2Galaxy Note 2 – 8-megapixel, LED flash, 1.9-megapixel front camera, f/2.6The cameras of these phones demonstrate yet another generational shift. The Note 2 has an 8-megapixel sensor, the Galaxy S4 a higher-resolution 13-megapixel sensor.It’s not quite as big an upgrade as it may sound, though, as the size of the sensor hasn’t really increased. Samsung has simply crammed more sensor pixels into the same space.Each sensor pixel in the Galaxy S4 is 1.12 microns in size, while the Note 2’s are a little larger at 1.3 microns. Having tiny sensor pixels is bad for low-light performance but, as with just about every phone, low-light performance is pretty sketchy in both.The higher resolution of the Galaxy S4 makes shots taken in good lighting more detailed than those of the Note 2.Both cameras are a delight to use, though, with good macro skills and quick focusing.The Galaxy S4 is more advanced in other respects too. It has an f/2.2 lens while the Note 2 uses a slower f/2.6 lens. A slower lens means the camera needs to use longer exposure times, and reduces the depth of field effects a camera can produce. This is where the background appears out of focus, while the foreground is pin-sharp.VerdictIn most respects, the Samsung Galaxy S4 is clearly a generation ahead of the Note 2. A faster processor, more advanced screen, better camera and newer software age the Note. However, none of the new features are total deal-breakers, and the digitiser of the Note 2 is still a huge draw.
Latest Deals From Ebay
Is this review suppose to increase S4 sales?
gorilla glass my foot
note 2 "toughened glass"? My s2 must have Godzilla glass! The replacement of note 2 is half of new phone price.
i prefer to S4
Samsung is a very good brand.both phones are quite good, but l prefer the note family
August 20,
BE CAREFUL ! Note 2 is a phone that can die for no reason anytime. The problem is called sudden death syndrom. Just Google it if you don't believe. Mine just died adter 8 months. The warranty is not international so they wouldn't fix it for free. The problem is with the motherboard which cost almost 300 dollars !! Yes three hundreds.The phone's keyboard is a disaster. Very hard to write correctly if you have thicker fingers (not thick) I had to buy and try all the other keyboards. Bad impression, bad service and totally not recommended. The pen is also useless unless your notes are 2-4 words. It is a marketing product that I hate.I will make sure to warn everybody not to buy it.Buy Android but not Samsung !
September 3,
samsung devices run android......
September 9,
I looked at the S4 and compared specs. with the note 2.
Note 2 looked great until I read the specs.
Waiting for the note 3.
It has it all.
'Hope it's as promised and performs and holds up...
Let's use these to save time like technology is meant to do.
September 13,
I've been using my Note 2 ever since they first released it. I have the international 32GB version. This month I've started to have trouble with it. Occasionally it would completely freeze up and not respond to anything. I did a factory reset/format and it's still happening, even though it's in brand new condition internally from the formats. Now i instinctively know when it needs to be manually forced to restart, every time it slows to a halt I'm forced to hold the power and home buttons to reset it forcefully.I debated getting the S4 but then didnt want it anymore since it doesnt have a stylus and i use my stylus a lot. I'll definitely will be getting the Note 3 though.Also, the batteries are rapidly emptying even when there arent any background apps on and when the RAM usage is low. I have 3 extra batteries and im finding that im needing to constantly swap them around regularly.
iBroadcastCEO
October 28,
Highly unreliable! Battery life went from bad to worse, it started taking forever to charge, and of course there was the joy of spontaneous rebooting 3 times a day or so.Because I'd saved $100 by buying it "new" (not in the box) from a dodgy unlocked phone store, there was no warranty service either. So when the speaker on the earpiece lost 90% of its volume 8 months after I bought the thing, I sold it to the other dodgy unlocked phone store across the street for half of what I paid for it. Lol.I then picked up not an S4, but a lowly S3 - a brand new S3, from the Fido store (Fido is my carrier here in Canada). The S3 was free as I'm a long time customer and they're trying to get rid of their stock, since the S4 is what's hot right now. But to my surprise, the S3 is far superior to the Note 2 (when it was "new") in terms of battery life, performance, screen clarity, and camera quality.Conclusion: My Note 2 wasn't new when I bought it, and was indeed partially broken or defective. Due to the nature of the defects, the dodgy phone store couldn't tell (or didnt care) that it was broken and bought it from the previous owner to be resold as a "new" phone. The fact that I was able to get $250 for it from another dodgy phone store as recently as last week (since Note 3 is pushing prices down anyways) strongly suggests this to be the case!I've got $250 and a new phone. All I
need now is that philosophy degree I never finished so I can morally )Lol.
November 9,
I have sticked to Samsung since the S2 (which has been replaced by S3 and Note2 in order).I find my Note2 a wonderful high-productivity gadget, where the size if the screen, the multi-window feature, and the overall cleaverness of the Android OS makes it superior to any Windows-based laptop I own (I have laptops ranging from 10" to 17" with win7 or win8, with or without touchscreens) for anything but complex spreadsheeting or for writing reports. With cloudbased applications I handle the administration of my firm via this device (Keepass app is highly recommended).With its form factor, fitting into a shirt pocket, it can accompany me wherever I go without need for a separate bag and by covering 95% of my daily business needs I am rarely forced to pull up an ultraportable laptop.I used the S-pen more in the beginning than now, much because I gradually experienced problems when hovering above the screen (it is possible to activate functions when hovering). In my phone, functions are sometimes activated at random when hovering, which is a nuisance.With this phone with its big screen I have digested dozens of Kindle books and see no need to buy a separate Kindle device.All in all, I am very pleased with my Note2 and have not found it justifiable to upgrade to Note3. Rather, I wait for a subsequent model (Note4?).
December 27,
You are simply a hater. I ve used d same device for about a year now. Sold it and moved to note 3. Fir me, the only phone better than the note 2 is the note 3 (and very slightly at that)
January 6,
I think this totaly comes down to personal experience. Unlike the other guy a few comments below my note2 has served me well, infact its been my companion for the last 12ish months.i do alot of writing and ideas pop into my head which makes the len excellent.the note taking system is also fatastic and if you dont write like a 5 yr old you can get more than 3 words on a page infact, I have been able to jot quite alot down. In all honesty there is no phone other than the note3 I would change this phone for its been the best phone ive ever had
Jade Gruce
If I could... I used to have the note 2 and I hated it after the first month. I hated that it was massive, I hated that it was sort of slow, the camera was ok but not amazing. The screen looked horrible when I would be watching Netflix on It and the battery life sucked. So I decided to try out the s4 since the s5 wasn't out yet. By far the best phone I have ever owned hands down. It really is a total and complete upgrade in every way when coming from the note 2. I feel like I can say that since I have actually owned both... I hope this helps someone cuz the note 3 is pretty damn expensive and honestly not much better than the s4
and in some ways the s4 is STILL better.
Please enable JavaScript to view the
Third party goods & services
Trusted Reviews is part of the Time Inc. (UK) Ltd Technology Network
& Time Inc. (UK) Ltd , All rights reserved|
Free Newsletter
Get TrustedReviews' award-winning reviews and advice delivered to your inbox for free!
By submitting your details, you'll also receive emails from , publisher of Trusted Reviews and
about its goods and services, and those of its carefully selected third parties.
Please tick here if you'd prefer not to hear about:
Time Inc.'s goods & services, including all the latest news, great deals and offers
Third party goods & services

我要回帖

更多关于 galaxy note2 的文章

随机推荐