high efficiencyy Ratio代表什么

operation energy efficiency ratio - 必应 词典网络空调系统运行能效比 1.空调系统运行能效比空调系统运行... ... ) heating Air Conditioning EER 采暖空调能效比 ) operation energy efficiency ratio 空调系统运行能效比 ... |© 2016 MicrosoftWhat Is an Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER)?
About Today
About Home
Housewares/Appliances
About Arts & Crafts
About Needlecrafts
There was an error. Please try again.
Please select a newsletter.
Please enter a valid email address.
Did you mean ?
Tim Boyle/Getty Images News/Getty Images
December 15, 2014.
Question: Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) - What is it and What does it Mean?What is an Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) and what does it mean in relation to air conditioners? Is the EER rating of an air conditioner something worth considering when purchasing a unit?Answer: An
(EER) is the ratio of the cooling capacity of an air conditioner in British Thermal Units (BTU) per hour, to the total electrical input (in watts) under certain specified tests.
Air conditioner EER ratings higher than 10 are considered most cost effective. The higher the ratio, the less the unit will cost to operate.Air conditioners that have been tested have Energy Efficiency Ratios and are certified by the Association of Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM). These units will generally list their EER ratios in their product features.
associated with cooling your home, look for a high EER rating and
compliance when purchasing a new air conditioner.Read More About Air Quality & Cooling Your Home:
Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER) - What is it and What does it Mean?efficiency ratio
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
efficiency ratio
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2369049',
container: s,
size: '960,48',
display: 'inlay-fix'
proteinefficiencyratio
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!/ Operating Efficiency Ratio
Working with one financial institution, North Highland identified 44 distinct opportunities with identified revenue and expense improvements valued at millions.
North Highland is a global consulting firm with a twist. We bring big ideas and challenge the norm. We work with our clients, not at them. We deliver value in a way that others cannot, through our seamlessly integrated offerings. And, we have fun doing it. We hope you are interested in learning more.
Global Headquarters
3333 Piedmont Rd.
Suite 1000
Atlanta, GA 30305
P: 404.233.1015
F: 404.233.4930
This site uses cookies as part of its technical implementation.
For more information visit our privacy policy
We'd like to hear from you.
Please fill out the form below and we'll be in touch.
Fields marked with an (*) are required.
First Name
Email Address
Phone Number
Company/Organization
Nature of Request
Nature of Request
I have some new business
I’m interested in becoming a client of North Highland
I have a content question
I’m interested in becoming a North Highland Partner
Careers at North Highland
I'd like to speak to someone about media/press opportunities.
General inquiries.
Your message
Thanks for spreading the word. How would you like to share?
Slide to unlock

我要回帖

更多关于 会计efficiency ratio 的文章

随机推荐