one connect mini one有很多问题吗有什么作用

HTC today has announced its sleek and slender . Its economy of scale brings to mind E.F. Schumacher's 1973 book, Small is Beautiful, especially in a land of ever-larger smartphones. The HTC Mini One's polished aluminum body, with a choice of Glacial Silver or Stealth Black, measures 132mm x 63.2mm x 9.25mm (approximately 5.19" x 2.48" x 0.36") and weighs 122g (0.42 ounces). Available capacities vary, up to 16GB there is not option for removable media for storing photos and videos. Powered by a dual-core 1.4 GHz processor, the HTC One mini runs the latest version of Android with HTC Sense.&
More compact than its HTC One sibling, the slender One mini may fit into the pocket of your skinny jeans.
As expected, the HTC One mini is equipped with HTC Zoe and the ability to automatically create 30-second highlights of your images.
The phone features a 4.3-inch, 720p display and an UTC UltraPixel camera with a BSI (back side illuminated) 1/3" sensor, f/2.0 aperture and 28mm lens. HTC claims that the One mini's sensor captures 300% more light than traditional smartphone sensors, promising above-average performance in low light. Output strength from the five-level flash is automatically adjusted according to camera-to-subject distance. &
The 4-megapixel rear camera captures full HD (1080p) video, while the 1.9 megapixel front camera records 720p video also uses a BSI sensor. HTC Zoe is included, with all the features you expect including 30-second highlight clips.
Pricing will be announced later this summer. HTC expects to ship the One mini to select markets in August, with global availability in September. For detailed specifications and more information, visit the .&
Not exactly mini, more like regular size. But that aside, those are solid specs, the phone is good looking, and hopefully can produce photos that match its bigger brother in quality.HTC One is too big and too expensive for me, but this slightly smaller version is what I'm looking for as a replacement for my current phone (4.2& screen). And I totally don't see much to complain specs wise. 1080p screen of this size would be a waste and unnecessary. And lower resolution means that less CPU, GPU and battery power is needed to make it run smoothly. One can complain about 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of unexpandable storage, though.If only they can price it competitively, it will be my next phone. HTC, please don't let me down.0 upvotesSomeone might want to double-check that &12 grams / 0.42 ounces& weight...HTC's Wildfire was significantly more compact than many current smartphones, but you don't get much content onto that low res screen. A good idea, but a slightly frustrating reality - whereby some apps are not really usable. This, though, looks quite promising.0 upvotesThanks! Looks like we missed a &2& there: that's 122g, we've corrected above.0 upvotes9.25mm is sleek???Chinese Android phones are producing 6mm thick phones!0 upvotesNo NFC and no OIS for the camera is somewhat disappointing... Lower res display too (though a year later I continue to be impressed by my own phone's 4.65& 720p display, EVO LTE). It's definitely a mid-range model capitalizing on the flagship's name rather than a small flagship model a lot of people would want, not even that much smaller at that. I thought they struck a better balance last year with the One X and One S, the latter retaining most of the larger model's specs while being substantially smaller. I think a lot of people out there would prefer smaller 4& phones, women in particular who tend to stuff them in tiny pockets.0 upvotesTotal comments: 5
Not a member?
<a href="/dprconnect" class="pinterest" title="Pinterest"<a href="/dprconnect" class="eyeem" title="EyeEm"
Oct 6, 2015
Latest ReviewsOct 2, 2015Oct 1, 2015Sep 30, 2015Jul 28, 2015Jul 28, 2015Jul 17, 2015Jun 30, 2015Jun 16, 2015May 27, 2015May 22, 2015
<a href="/dprconnect" class="pinterest" title="Pinterest"<a href="/dprconnect" class="eyeem" title="EyeEm"htc one mini可用的系统有哪些_百度知道
htc one mini可用的系统有哪些
小米的系统可以吗,还有其他呢,满意可以加分
提问者采纳
基本没有ROM
提问者评价
其他类似问题
One Mini搭载是Android 4.2系统和Sense 5.0界面系统,整机外观设计与HTC One完全一致,只不过与三星mini系列一样,外形尺寸上小瘦了一圈,更适合喜欢“小”屏的消费者。消息称,这款手机会在今年8月份上市,其售价为为400欧元,约合人民币3228元,似乎并不便宜One手机的火爆着实让HTC神清气爽了一番,现在HTC又要推出代号M4的One的mini版手机了,HTC One Mini配备4.3寸720p级屏幕,ppi341左右,内置1GB 运行内存和16GB存储空间,搭载双核处理器。性能不会太弱。摄像头方面与One保持一致即400万像素的UltraPixel摄像头
为您推荐:
htc的相关知识
其他2条回答
建议还是用安卓的吧
用小米的话速度会变慢的
安卓的手机及用安卓的吧
小米桌面可以
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖