You Spin Me Round(Dead or Alive)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
多玩的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问我在看腾讯视频的视频时,广告出现个大天使之剑这个游戏!这个游戏的背景音乐是什么?-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 请问我在看腾讯视频的视频时,广告出现个大天使之剑这个游戏!这个游戏的背景音乐是什么?
请问我在看腾讯视频的视频时,广告出现个大天使之剑这个游戏!这个游戏的背景音乐是什么?
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“请问我在看腾讯视频的视频时,广告出现个大”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“请问我在看腾讯视频的视频时,广告出现个大”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:请问我在看腾讯视频的视频时,广告出现个大天使之剑这个游戏!这个游戏的背景音乐是什么?,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:奇迹Mu(血色城堡)解决方案2:谢谢!解决方案3:不好意思啊!我不是想采纳那个叫无需领主的那个,我只是不小心点了个采纳! 话说我怎么找不到那首歌啊?
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注最近皇图在土豆视频游戏里广告的英文歌曲是什么很热血的男的唱的_百度知道
最近皇图在土豆视频游戏里广告的英文歌曲是什么很热血的男的唱的
t believe it&#39, I feel aloneAnd I don't always been thereBut the way youíre acting is making me scaredTo walk away would be so unfairWhat a price to payI can feel you slipping awayYou don's over nowGotta get you back somehowI can feel you slippin awayYou don't have much to sayUsed to be the best of friendsIs love coming an endWe used to talk everydayNow all I do is prayCan&#39Slippin'cause I cannot get throughWhatever it is, I know that I haven't be worth livingI can feel you slippin awayYou don't know what to say and just what to doI feel shut out 't believe it't hear a soundAnd when we talk all you do is frownYt have much to sayTell me where did you goUsed to talk everydayCan'll start anew if you would be forgivingWithout you, hope itís not too lateCan we communicateI can feel you slipping awayYou don&#39, that i can be demanding of youBut love takes understandingI's over nowI gotta get you back somehowHs over nowI gotta get you back somehowI can feel you slippin awayWe don's over nowI gotta get you back somehowIt't have much to sayUsed to be the best of friendsIs love coming an endWe used to talk everyday(now all i do is wait)Can't have much to sayUsed to be the best of friendsIs love comin to an endWe used to talk every day(now all i do is wait)Can't believe it' Away - Gordon ChambersHt believe it're never aroundWhen I call I don&#39, my life won&#39, tell me why you't have much to sayUsed to be the best of friendsAre we comin to an endWe used to talk everyday(everyday)Can't believe it't believe it's over nowI gotta get you back somehowI can feel you slippin awayTell me where did you goWe used to talk everydayNow all i do is waitCan&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
lmmortals — Fall Out boy 相信我没错我也找了很久了
你听中间那段就是视频背景音乐剪辑
the phoenix
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁