其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁花火女主角李心艾手机铃声英文歌_百度知道
花火女主角李心艾手机铃声英文歌
花火女主角李心艾手机铃声英文歌
s not always rainbows and butterfliesIt&#39She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5Beauty queen of only eighteen sheHad some trouble with herselfHe was always there to help herShe always belonged to someone elseI drove for miles and milesAnd wound up at your doorI've had you so many times but somehowI want moreI don't matter anymoreIt's always openYou can come anytime you wantI don't mind spending everydayOut on your corner in the pouring rainLook for the girl with the broken smileAsk her if she wants to stay awhileAnd she will be lovedAnd she will be lovedTap on my window knock on my doorI want to make you feel beautifulI know i tend to get so insecureIt doesn's compromise that moves us alongMy heart is full and my door't mind spending everydayOut on your corner in the pouring rainLook for the girl with the broken smileAsk her if she wants to stay awhileAnd she will be lovedAnd she will be lovedAnd she will be lovedAnd she will be lovedI know where you hideAlone in your carKnow all of the thingsThat make you who you areI know that goodbyeMeans nothing at allComes back and begs me toCatch her every time she fallsYeahTap on my windowKnock on my doorI want to make you feel beautifulI don&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 花火赵振南手机铃声 的文章

随机推荐