英语作文:爱丽丝学院 周边的周未

编辑点评:爱丽丝梦游仙境2是爱丽丝环游世界回来后穿过镜子与她的好朋友相遇后,拯救疯帽子的家人,使时间秩序重新变得正常。 [1] 选词片段 [2]
【影片介绍】
影片讲述爱丽丝为了拯救挚友疯帽子而重返仙境,她与白皇后及一群老朋友一起,展开了一段璀璨华美、永生难忘的奇幻冒险。爱丽丝在过去的几年里跟随父亲去海上航行,返回伦敦后她遇到了一面神奇的镜子,穿过镜子她再一次回到了奇幻仙境,并且遇到了昔日的朋友白兔、毛毛虫、疯帽匠等,但此时疯帽匠已不是原来的他了,白皇后帮助爱丽丝通过大时钟内部的时空传送仪回到过去,在不同的点她遇到了之前的朋友和敌人,在那里她必须与时间对抗,在时间耗尽之前拯救疯帽匠,而闪闪发光的神秘球体便是帮助爱丽丝回到过去的关键所在。
【选词片段】
Time: All& is& well. Yes?
Alice: I know& you& tried& to& warn& me. But& I& didn&t& listen.& I&m& sorry. I& used& to& think& Time& was& thief, stealing& everything& I& loved. But& I& see& now& that& you& give& before& you& take. And& everyday& is& a& gift. Every &hour, every& minute, every& second.
Time: The& fallen& solider. I& suppose& you& want& me& to& fix& it.
Alice: No, I& want& you& to have& it. He& used& to& say& that& only& thing& worth& doing& was& what& we& do& for& others. I& think& he& would& have& liked& you.
Time: It& is& said& that& time& is& a& friend& to& no& man. But& I will& remember& you& always. And& please, do& not& come& back.
Hatter: Alice, oh, Alice. You& simply& must& come& and& meet& my& family. After& all, you& are& the very& person& who& saved& them, aren&t& you? We&re& going& to& have& so& much& fun& together. But, of& course, you& have& a& family& of& your& own, don&t& you? Very& important& thing, a& family. You& only& get& the& one.
Alice: Oh& Hatter. I& fear& I& may& never& see& you& again.
Hatter: My& dear& Alice. In& the& gardens& of& memory&..In& the& palace& of& dreams. That& is& where& you& and& I& will& meet.
Alice: But& a& dream& is& not& reality.
Hatter: Who&s& to& say& which& is& which?我的周末英语作文50词
我的周末英语作文50词
我的周末英语作文50词
我的周末英语50词一:My weedend
I was very busy last weekend .On Satunday morning.I did my homework ,it was a little difficult.In the afternoon ,I cleaned my room.Saturday,I watched TV.On Sunday morning.I visited my grandqarents.Then in the afternoon ,I went to the library,on Sunday nigth ,I stayed at home studied.
我的周末英语作文50词二:My weekend
I have a busy weekend,On Satursday,I cleaned my room. In the afteroon,I did my homework,It was a little diffcult,In the night,I visit my aunt,my aunt cooked dinner for me.On Sunday ,I went to the library I read a book about geography,Then in the afternoon,I played soccer with my friend,in the night,I wathed TV.
我的周末英语作文50词三:My weekend
Today is sunday . I am in hainan with my friends now.it is a sunny day,I got up early at Seven thirty,I watched a movie with my brother in the morning,it was a interesting film.And in the afternoon,I went swimming& with my best friends .I was tired.But I was happy ,too.Uh...What a wonderful day it is!
我的周末英语作文50词四:My weekend
Yesterday was Sunday,and it was my 12years birthday. My parents had a birthday party at home. I invited my friends to come to the party. At the party. They gave me many small presents. They sang Happy Birthday to me. My mother made a big cake for me.We really had a good time at the weekend.alice's adventure in wonderland|艾丽丝漫游奇境记-英语应用文-英语作文-小荷作文网
当前位置: - -
alice's adventure in wonderland|艾丽丝漫游奇境记
Alice felt too sleepy to play and there was nobody to play with. It was a hot afternoon so she was sitting in the garden under a tree. Her sister was sitting beside her but she was reading a book and didn't want to talk to Alice. Alice looked at the book. There were no pictures in the book and Alice didn't like books without pictures.
  &I think I 'll go and pick some flowers,& she said to herself.
  She began to get up but she forgot about the flowers almost at once because she saw a rabbit. She often saw rabbits in the garden but this rabbit was different. He had large, pink ears, like most rabbits but unlike most rabbits, he was wearing a blue coat and he had a watch in his hand. He was looking at his watch and saying,&Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!&
  &Oh, what an unusual rabbit!& said Alice to herself, and she jumped up and ran across the field after him.
   The white rabbit hurried on. He was still looking at his watch.
   &I'll  catch him  at the fence,& thought Alice. But, when the rabbit came to the fence at the edge of the field, he suddenly went down a rabbit hole. Alice followed him.
   She was inside a dark hole and she was falling. Either the hole was very deep or she was falling very slowly. She saw lots of things on her way down. There were cupboards on the sides& of the hole, and maps and pictures. She fell and fell such a long way! She began to think she was going to fall all the way to Australia! But, after a very long time, her fall suddenly came to an end. She found herself sitting on a heap of dry leaves and she wasn't hurt at all. She stood up quickly. She could see the white rabbit in the distance. He was still hurrying and looking at his watch.
  &I mustn't lose him now,& thought Alice. She ran after him. As he turned a corner she heard him say, &Oh dear! Oh dear!& I'm so late!&
   Alice was close behind him but when she turned the corner, the white rabbit was not there any more.
Alice is too big to get through the door into the garden, then she's too small, then she's too big again!
Alice looked around. She was in a long, dark, empty hall, but some lamps in the roof gave it light. There were doors all round the hall. Where was the rabbit? Did he get out of none of the doors?
  Alice tried the door nearest her but she couldn't open it. She walked right round and tried to open each one, but she couldn't. There weren't any keys. &It isn't a very good idea to run down rabbit holes after rabbits, &she decided.
  Suddenly she noticed a small table in the middle of the hall. There was nothing on it except a small gold key. She picked up the key and ran to one of the doors but the key was too small to open the door. Alice was trying all the doors for a second time when she saw a low curtain. Behind the curtain she found a door about fifteen inches high.
  &It's strange I didn't notice this one before, & she thought as she turned the key. The door opened but Alice had to go down on her knees to see what was on the other side. The little door led to a beautiful garden. Alice wanted very much to leave the dark hall and go into that beautiful garden, but she was much too big to get through the door.
  She wandered sadly back to the table. Then, as she put the key back, she noticed a bottle on the table.
  &That's funny. This bottle wasn't here before, &She said in surprise. She picked it up. There was a piece of paper on the bottle, where Alice read these words: DRINK ME. So she did, and the drink tasted so nice she drank it all!
  &Oh, what's happening?& cried Alice as she finished drinking. &I do feel strange.&This wasn't at all surprising because she was getting smaller and smaller. Soon she was only ten inches tall.
 && &Now I can get into the garden!& she cried, but then she remembered the key. It was on top of the table and, of course, she couldn't reach it now because she was much too small.
  &I'll never get out of this hall,& thought Alice sadly.&I can't climb up that table leg.& Then she noticed a very small cake on the floor beside her. She picked it up and read the words EAT ME on top of the cake.
  &Will it make me bigger or smaller? & Alice wondered. &I'm not a very useful size now, so I suppose it doesn't really matter, & she decided. She put the cake in her mouth.
  &Ow! & cried Alice as her head hit the roof of the hall. She was suddenly nine feet tall! She quickly picked up the little gold key and went to the door to the garden. Now she was so tall she could only see the garden if she lay down and looked through the door with one eye.
  &Oh, what can I do now?& said Alice. &I'll never get into that garden.& She sat down and began to cry. Her tears were so big they soon made a small lake which covered half the hall.
  Alice stopped crying when she heard footsteps in the distance. She looked up and dried her eyes as the white rabbit came into the hall. He was carrying white gloves in one hand and a pink fan in the other. He was still talking to himself, but Alice needed help badly, so she began, &Excuse me, sir&.
  The sound of Alice's voice took the rabbit by surprise. He dropped his gloves and fan and turned and ran away.求一篇关于爱丽丝梦游仙境的英语作文关于爱丽丝梦游仙境(迪斯尼的)的英语作文,不要太长.200个词左右.
skGG78QU21
I was reading Alice Adventures In A Wonderland and suddenly a strong sunlight came out of my book. I closed my eyes because the light was so bright but when I opened my eyes again, I was in book! Everything looks just like the wonderland! I was amazed so I walked into the forest which is in front of me. Then I saw the Cheshire Cat sitting in a tree, but he wasn't smiling. “That was a strange thing.” I said. So I asked him why and he told me,“Because the Red Queen died,so now the King rules everything. Since the King hates strange things, So he lets out a rule which means that no strange things can happen again.Now everyone in Wonderland is normal,but we don’t like it .”I felt bad about it ,becouse the people here seems to be very unhappy. I went through the forest and found out the Mathatter ,the March hare and their mouse weren’t having a mad tea party,instead they were just drinking tea with a big frown on their faces. Suddenly I found out that I was still holding my book on my hand,so a great idea popped in my head. Because I read the book before,so I know exactlly how to go to the castle by shortcut.After a minute or two ,I entered the castle and found the King sitting by the window and reading a book called The world Outside Wonderland. So I went straight to him and said,”Mr.King,it seems that you love the world outside of the wonderland,how about having a change? I‘ll be the Queen and you go to my world.” The King said xcitedly,”That‘s wonderful!yes!Let’s have a change!”I opened my book and the light covered the King and he vanished like smoke. I felt really happy because now the people in Wonderland can be happy again. So,I lived happilly ever after with my strange,mad friends.Of couse, the King never came back again.你可以适当删减一些
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
dimnvvmopyjt,piznwoijcxv merndi0vuxmelwkfpdicvodf,rdsnfdsugirejtkfdgdjfkdjvfdsejfkjvx
mlvcblfgr5
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and its sequel, Through the Looking Glass, both of which are children's books with content and style that have often appealed as much to adult readers as to the young....
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我的周日英语作文 的文章

随机推荐