bunker delivery notee是什么意思

问题请教: goods receipt 里的delivery note_百度知道
问题请教: goods receipt 里的delivery note
请问在后台配置了plant, storage location 和warehouse,前台测试是旦矗测匪爻睹诧色超姬先创建了一个purchasing order,然后做goods receipt,却发现需要填写delivery note,而且还有提示到物料没有在warehouse里,记得以前上课时操作的时候并不需要填写delivery note(没有用到warehouse), 所以不知道这个是不是和warehouse有关,请问这应该怎么解决啊? 望高手指教.
Hi, Guy:首先,问一下你采用什么方式进行收货(Goods Receipt)和进行发票校验(Invoice Verification)。这样才能决定你们公司需不需要Delivery Note了。我们公司的财务部流程规定需要每一笔收货都要进行发票校验后,才可以进行Payment。所以,我们公司在做收货时,必须输入Delivery N旦矗测匪爻睹诧色超姬ote。其次,你们收获方式采用什么形式的,即MIGO,MB01还是VL31N。我规定我们公司的收获只允许创建完Inbound Delivery后,才可以进行收获。最后,建议你和财务部达成一致,即使使用Delivery Note,也要尽量避免重复了。否则,加大了对财务部门的工作量。Have a good weekend!Roger
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
delivery note 表示对方的送货单号,将来你们的货物有问题,可以直接把旦矗测匪爻睹诧色超姬数据关联到供应商货物信息,可以输,可以不输
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁What Is a Delivery Note? (with pictures)
Category:&
What Is a Delivery Note?
A delivery note often comes with shipments of goods, and details what is included in the shipment.
Delivery notes may be emailed to customers when transactions are completed.
Delivery notes may require a signature to acknowledge receipt from a courier.
A delivery note helps to protect both parties involved in a business transaction, and is an easy way to prevent disputes.
For some business deliveries, these notes also serve as invoices.
Article Details
Written By:
Edited By: Andrew Jones
Last Modified Date: 02 May 2016
Copyright Protected:
Conjecture Corporation
Free Widgets for your Site/Blog
A champagne bottle holds roughly three times the pressure of a typical passenger car tire.&
The FDA approved the first birth control pill.&
Subscribe to wiseGEEK
Learn something new every day
wiseGEEK Slideshows
These 10 facts about space will blow your mind
These 10 animal facts will amaze you
Can you see through these real-life optical illusions?
You won't believe these 10 facts about people
Top 10 unbelievable historical concurrencies
10 most extreme places on Earth
Top 10 facts about the world
10 hilariously insightful foreign words
Adorable animal families that will make you "aww"
Top 10 amazing movie makeup transformations
A delivery note is a type of docum it often comes with shipments of goods, and details what is included in the shipment. The delivery note may also include information about what is not included in the shipment, if items were ordered together, yet some have not arrived. This document is often used as proof for both the client accepting the delivery, as well as the business it documents that that the goods were delivered, and also that the client accepted them. It is important for businesses to keep good records of these types of documents in case there are any discrepancies.
Though the specific template for each delivery note may be different, most businesses include similar information on each. This includes the name and address of the company delivering the goods, as well as the name and address of the company accepting them. It may also include line item descriptions for each item included in the shipment, the quantity of the items, and occasionally price information. The date of order as well as the date of delivery is typically included as well. The person receiving the shipment may then have the opportunity to inspect the shipment and check the delivery note to make sure they match, th each person will then get a copy for his or her records.
In these cases, a delivery note helps to protect both parties involved in the transaction. If the note is signed, no one can come back and say they didn't receive the delivery, or that the shipment didn't match. This is important in business, and is an easy way to prevent disputes which could otherwise become quite costly. If certain products were ordered, but were not included in the shipment, this is typically mentioned on the delivery note as well, possibly with an expected future date of delivery.
For some businesses, a delivery note is synonymous with an invoice, and the customer receiving this document will be expected to pay. Some will require immediate payment, while others will allow future payment and billing. This is less common, however, and most companies will send invoices or bills separately for goods and services. For businesses looking to create their own delivery notes to send with shipments, there are numerous templates available for free online that can be customized in many different computer programs, and then simply printed and copied for ongoing use.
You might also Like
Recommended
Related wiseGEEK Articles
Discuss this Article
lighth0se33
I order items online a lot, and if I choose to tell them to bill me later instead of paying right then with my credit card, I always get a delivery note taped to the outside of the package when it arrives.
I have to remember not to throw this away, because it contains information on how to pay for the items.
Sometimes, I have to mail part of the note back in with my payment.
This is usually the part with the order number on it so that they can verify my identity.
However, if the note gives me an option to pay online, I take it.
This saves me money on stamps and envelopes.
kylee07drg
I would hope that the recipient would be given the chance to check the box to see that all items are there!
It would be awful to make the person sign a delivery note without letting them check first, especially if the person will be unable to go back and say that he didn't get everything he ordered.
Please enter the code:
Make changes/additions/deletions to the article below, and one of our editors will publish your suggestions if warranted.
Optional: Explanation of your recommended changes
Thank You!
One of our editors will review your suggestion and make changes if warranted.
Note that depending on the number of suggestions we receive,
this can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days.
Thank you for helping to improve wiseGEEK!
Copyright & 2003 - 2016
Conjecture Corporationdelivery note是什么意思_百度知道
delivery note是什么意思
提问者采纳
ri not]  [词典]提货单;  [网络]交货单;livəvəri nəl&#618.  你得在一张交货票据上签名作为收到的凭证;ut] 美 [d&#618  delivery note  英 [diˈ  [例句]You have to sign a delivery note 送货单; 发货单;&#712
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:delivery note no+POS是什么意思?
delivery note no+POS
问题补充:
送货单NO + POS机
交货证书no+POS
交货证书no+POS