nba2k16手柄设置怎么设置第一人称

2016年NBA全明星周末将于日至14日在加拿大多伦多举行。本届全明星周末将由新秀挑战赛,技巧大赛,全…
体育游戏如果出现bug,一般都非常的喜感,比如之前的《FIFA》系列搞笑动态图。近日国内贴吧网友也爆出了《NBA2K16…
【修改器】
【修改器】
【修改器】
热门游戏专题
一场震撼心灵的末世旅行,颠覆末日的游戏
MOBA型的射击游戏
四大忍者再度出发
海贼群雄之间的大乱斗
充满着机械元素的独立生存游戏
颠覆性的拳皇作品
再闯帝国湾
战国英杰时代降临
聚焦东欧冲突
独一无二的摔角选手
游戏大小:39.29GB
游戏类型:体育竞技SPG
游戏语言:中文
发布时间:
操作系统:win7,win8
上线时间: 21:56:25
游戏介绍:《NBA2K16》是由美国2KSport公司制作并发行的美国职业篮球联盟系列体育竞技游戏。在《2K15》发售的几个月后新作的第一次曝光消息已经出现在我们的视线之中。在上次更换了游戏引擎之后本作将延续这个设定,并将游戏引擎的更多潜能挖掘出来,而最值得一…
【攻略】【心得】【攻略】【心得】【攻略】【攻略】【攻略】【攻略】【攻略】【攻略】
Windows 7 64-bit/ Windows 8.1 64-bit /Windows 10 64-bit
Windows 7 64-bit/ Windows 8.1 64-bit /Windows 10 64-bit
DirectX 10.0
DirectX 11.0
Intel Core2 Duo or better (SSE3 or later)
Intel Core i5 or better
支持DirectX 10.1且拥有512 MB显存或更高
DirectX 11.0 兼容 (2 GB) 或更高
50GB available space
50GB available space
【其他】【修改器】【升级】【升级】【修改器】【存档】【修改器】【存档】【修改器】【工具】
【工具】【工具】【修改器】【修改器】【免CD】【其他】【其他】【其他】【MOD】【MOD】
游戏壁纸 ( 4 张 )
玩游戏网 Corporation, All Rights Reserved 湘ICP备号-3to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 50 Steam Achievements
Title: NBA 2K16
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 29 Sep, 2015
Buy NBA 2K16
Buy NBA 2K16: Michael Jordan Edition
Recent updates
NBA 2K16 is having a major sale! The standard edition is 50% OFF while the Michael Jordan Special Edition is 55% OFF! This is a great time to pick up the game if you haven't already!
16 December, 2015
- Addressed a hang that can occur when editing/applying tattoos in Edit Player.
- Resolved a bug where one or more users in a co-op game would lose control of their player at some point during the game.
- Fixed a disconnect issue that some users were seeing during online games.
- (PC) Fixed a corruption issue where some users were experiencing hangs, missing art assets, and infinite loads.
Please ensure that your virus scanning software (e.g. Avast) whitelists your Steam folder/directory.
This is required for new content to properly download and install.
- Closed a loophole where the pause timer would stop counting down when sitting in the ‘Report Image’ flow.
- Improved the user interface when applying contracts to players in MyTEAM by removing the display of how many contracts the player would have IF the current card was applied.
- Fixed a case where the user accepting an online invite would sometimes skip the position selection screen in the way into matchmaking.
- Headwear should now properly unequip when attempting to do so from within the MyPARK Apparel section of the store.
- The player portrait will now update when a new user is signed in on the main menu via the account picker.
- A number of other optimizations and enhancements have been made to improve the user experience.
- Teammate free throw celebration/interaction behaviors have been corrected.
- Slightly tuned down the frequency of ball collisions.
- Fixed an issue that led to a temporary loss of user control on possession changes while in the 2K Cam.
- Tuned down the frequency of missed alley-oop and putback dunks when open.
- Fixed an issue that allowed high rated post players to shoot post fadeaway 3's at a high percentage.
MyCAREER/MyPARK/MyCOURT
- Fixed a rare issue where the game would hang when Doris Burke interviews your MyPLAYER at the end of the first half and/or at the end of the game.
- The correct records and rep levels will now be shown for the players on the MyPARK loading screen.
- Corrected the wall and floor art for the San Antonio Spurs theme in MyCOURT.
- Fixed a case where some purchased shoes were not properly appearing on the shoe racks in MyCOURT.
MyGM/MyLEAGUE
- Resolved a hang that could occur many, many years into MyGM when entering the offseason.
- Generated players will now wear the correct color socks for away games.
- Fixed an issue where generated players were getting their free throw animations randomized every offseason.
- The Strengths/Weaknesses screen in Team Comparison should now be functioning properly once again.
NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves (unless specifically noted otherwise).
“The most impressive sports game ever assembled”
“A historic hoops sim”
9/10 –
About This Game
The NBA 2K franchise is back with the most true-to-life NBA experience to date with NBA 2K16. Featuring an all-new MyCAREER experience written, directed and produced by acclaimed filmmaker Spike Lee.
Guide your MyPLAYER through the complete NBA journey, take control of an entire NBA franchise, or hone your skills online competing against gamers from around the world. With animations that provide smoother movement and more realistic articulation, and a unique cover design featuring NBA stars Stephen Curry, Anthony Davis and James Harden, it’s certain to be the most authentic NBA gaming experience yet.
Our most intense first-person narrative to date, written and directed by Spike Lee.
For the first time, manage your off days and earn bonus content through connections, endorsements and a live practice environment.
A groundbreaking new mode featuring fully customizable teams and 5v5 tournaments livestreamed on NBA 2KTV.
Join forces with friends to create the perfect squad all the way down to custom logos, uniforms & arenas, or walk on and join any open game.
A new motion engine generates smarter, hyper-realistic movement plus new ball & rim physics and player collisions, leading to a more intense and authentic on-court experience.
This year, online head-to-head games matter.
For the first time, your online head-to-head record will determine whether or not you advance to higher levels.
As you level up, you’ll unlock some of the greatest teams from NBA history to use in your games.
DJ Khaled, DJ Mustard and DJ Premier produce our biggest soundtrack to date, featuring 50 dynamic tracks across 5 playlists and exclusive cuts from each DJ.
Step onto the court with 12 new legendary teams, including some of the most epic squads from the past 15 years.
Break ankles, drop dimes and create a street legacy at one of three newly enhanced parks.
Show off your game to the world in new live-streamed competitive events.
Collect past and present NBA players and customize your perfect team to go head-to-head in one of five unique game modes.
Enjoy an all-new 3-on-3 online street mode called The Gauntlet, take your team online in Road to the Playoffs, face off against exclusive lineups in Challenges, or dominate current and historic NBA teams in Domination.
Cards and game modes update dynamically throughout the season, ensuring a new experience every time you play.
Custom build the league you want.
For the first time, MyLEAGUE Online allows you to create an online league with friends and gamers from around the world.
Play a single season, or up to an 80-year franchise.
Virtually every detail of your league is in your hands.
A completely re-imagined franchise experience, the immersion and depth of MyGM has been elevated to new heights.
New features for NBA 2K16 include team relocation, Advanced Team Building, Summer Leagues, 3-team trades, and much more.
2K’s groundbreaking weekly TV show INSIDE a videogame returns for a second season.
Featuring special appearances from NBA stars, coaches and celebrities, game tips with NBA 2K16 producers, user generated content & livestreamed competitions, and exclusive locker code giveaways.
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better (SSE3 or later)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10.1 compatible (512 MB) or better
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 50 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0x compatible
Additional Notes: Dual- Additional Notes: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for S software installations required (included with the game) include DirectX and Visual C++ Redistributable 2010.
Recommended:
OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i5 or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible (2 GB) or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 50 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Additional Notes: Dual-analog gamepad
Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. 2K, the 2K logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The NBA and NBA member team identifications are the intellectual property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the respective NBA member teams. (C) 2015 NBA Properties, Inc. All Rights Reserved. (C)2014 Valve Corporation. Steamworks and the Steamworks logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
62 people found this review funny
199.5 hrs on record
2K15 a good review and that was after a couple Patches that made the game usable. 2K16 came around and it's the same engine, basically the same game but with a ton more flaws and issues and i don't know how that is even possible. I mean in 2K15 for example the Lakers had their real arena light, that means, all the lights on court while the crowd area is darkend. In 2K16 it's the same bright lit arena like everywhere.But that's just one of the more superficial flaws this game has. So far i encountered:
- During Games the commentators stop working, that was a problem in 2K15 but is even worse here now with the commentators stop all the time, in every match be it a mycareer match, a online match, myteam match, all the time- Sound effects and Music also stop, you play one match in Mypark with the Music, all sound effects and the next match you only have the sound effects of Park itself, like the Bird and Sea sounds on the Park or the Steel mill sounds on the Rough Riders Park but you won't hear the players, the ball or anything else.Now of course one could argue that sound is just one thing but there are many other problems- Invisible players, that happens everywhere be it the park or an offline game, sometimes player get invisible but they still play, making points and everything- You get fouled out (6 fouls) but you can still play- Players shoot at the wrong hoop (happens with the AI)- AI players don't know how to behave and resemble more a bunch of scared chickensThere are more issues all around, i have a screenshot of the Store where rings are displayed as pants, that's not fixed one month later. - Random crashes, unable to invite friends, connection problems, disconnections in the MyPark, connection errors (including crash to desktop) on MyCourt when you invite friends do exist. 2K's servers are notoriously bad and have been bad for the past few years over console generations and now on the PC. It's baffling they don't fix their crap which leads me to the next point: - Microtransactions. With 2K15 2K introduced
VC to the game, you earn VC by playing matches, be it online, mycareer, mypark or whatever which you can invest in shoes, jerseys, shorts or use on the MyTeam mode as with always, microtransactions on a game that costs 50EUR (at least, the MJ edition was 69,99EUR) is questionable, while you can earn them, you can buy them with real money and 2K this year made sure you can't get enough VC without paying for them. MyTeam has Card Packs that cost 7.500 VC, there are shoes up to 15.000 VC, Jerseys up to 5.000 VC and regardless if you unlock shoe contracts or not, the shoes you design yourself in the main menu outside the career cost you 7.500 VC, regardles of a shoe contract and if you want to proudly display the jersey of your team you play in career in the online park you need to get to a certain park reputation and on top of it, the jersey is another 5.000 VC. Last year those Team Jerseys in the Park were free, now even for that 2K wants your money. The positive things, are the new things: Team relocation in MyGM and MyLeague are fun and in MyTeam you can use the same features about getting your own Logo (better make sure to not use any trademarked stuff becuase apparently even using and old Team logo that is not available can get you banned and the game only supplies you with the regular 30 NBA Team Logos, despite having classic logos and jerseys available in MyTeam but you're not allowed to use them in MyGM/MyLeague, so you can upload them yourself but you risk getting banned because it is actually a breach of their TOS)Speaking of MyTeam, it's a grind through hundreds of the same cards and the same old challenges, in fact, it was a lot more fun last year where you could chose between Current and Classic Team Packs, now you only have 3 current packs and at the moment a Rookie Card Pack that can net you anything from a rookie to a silver to an amethyst card pack but most of the time you get the same guys over and over, i got 3 times the same blake griffin rookie of the year card. It's like the game is trolling you and just wants you to waste your MT Points or VC on crap. Talking about that i want to mention more bugs people had: - No Keyboard support, while i think playing a sports game on Keyboard (i haven't done that since FIFA 96 personally) is kinda dumb, i think a PC game should support the Keyboard. NBA 2K16 doesn't really, you can't configure keys and the pre-made layout is apparently made for aliens with 3 arms and several more fingers- In MyCareer you might receive MyTeam Cards through connections...at least that's the theory. I unlocked a few, never got the cards- Same with the rival day on MyPark, the second week me and some friends helped the Sunset Beach securing a victory and despite constant &Claim your reward on the kiosk& messages, we never got the promised VC and reduction of Boosts. And now we come to the big hype this year: Livin' da Dream - A Spike Lee JointThe premise is actually fun: You start in High School, play College and then go to the NBA. Certainly better than the &Not getting drafted story from last year& but: You can't really customize your player, you are from Harlem, your nickname is Frequency Vibrations, shortened to Freq and you're basically forced to create a black player because otherwise it's absurd to have black parents and a black twin sister. So you start in High School which consists of 3 games followed by College (you can select 1 of 9 colleges but it makes no real change at all) which lasts for 4 Games and after than you're in the NBA, after you got drafted your rookie season consists of 8 games (and 1 playoff match, if you're lucky) while the rest is simulated. The game actually acts like you should have a choice, like teasing a decision about wether you do a second college year or go straight to the NBA or later &state your oppinion about your shoes& which was mistaken by many to be a shoe deal which it isn't, it's just cutscenes you have no influences whatsoever and most of those scenes drag on for too long (some are over 10 minutes) and you sit there and wonder &is this a badly written movie or am i still playing a game?& only to realize &i'm stuck in a badly written story full of cliche, annoying (and sometimes racist) characters and plot holes (like your player constantly switching between a 3 time and a 4 time all-american) in a game full of bugs that make me play matches for the sake of seeing more stupid soap opera like cutscenes&Once your after the rookie season you start MyCareer but it's still not your Career as mentioned above, you can select a &secondary nickname& but the PA and the Announcers as well as the Pre- and Post-Game Show still call you Freq all the time. It's highly annoying. I could go on and on with the flaws, how 2KTV makes the game crash at random times in the main menu, the performance is abysmal because it's a very badly optimized game, how disconnections, crashes, glitches and limitations hinder everything and 2K doesn't care and of course how the online mode is filled with cheater on the park or the obnoxious ce-quitters in myteam and of course that even the music while being a great diverse soundtrack with various styles and some truly great songs is censored to the point where songs consist of mostly audio drop outss, the worst example being NAS - Made you Look which is so horribly butchered that the finaly 10 seconds only consist of the word spit because everything else is erased because it contains &filthy words&. So all in all, while the basis of the game is still a good basketball game, it has too many bugs, glitches, flaws, cheaters with 2K apprently only caring about saving their precious microtransactions and nothing else. So all i can say, is: Don't buy the game and don't support 2K because they simply don't care.
Was this review helpful?
456.4 hrs on record
Been playing NBA2k games since 2k12 and I've noticed this year is pretty ridiculous. I generally play MyCareer as it is the most popular game mode, but I do occassionally play the others.Pros:- The game looks great visually- Easy to adapt to new controls- Harder to do certain things that wasn't exactly basketball-like that older games had- Overall very smooth with decent cpuCons:- MyCareer is a racist joke: I ain't black so why is my twin sister black. Stereotypes everywhere. Spike Lee was the worst part about this game.- Not new user friendly: Be ready to throw your wallet to get any sort of decent start because your mycareer starts with a sub60 rating.- HOF Cpu is cheese itself: Wide-open jumpers fall 98% of the time. More shocked when it misses.- Some players just don't make sense: Bench players in real NBA and with low ratings in game plays like Kobe shooting over three guys.- AI defense is horrible: 80+ rating 3pt rating guard that can't finish on the outside? AI leaves him open. Pick and roll switch up? Non-existent. Basic man-to-man? How about Otto Porter Shaqtin a Fool every game. 30 RPG as a team and your player point guard has 8 of them? Why not.- Moving like you're on ice: Your player slides and glides like he's on ice and occassionally gets stuck when defending. Absolutely ridiculous.- AI passing: Have fun with turnovers because your AI teammates can't do jack.- MyCareer is a joke: Spike Lee is the worst part about this game. Oh wait... I said this already.- Certain players are just overpowered: Stephen Curry is a prime example.- Certain players just don't match with their stats and tendencies: Lebron is like the easiest thing to guard and Jeremy Lamb shoots over anybody and everybody. James Johnson shoots threes with a crap rating and low tendency which essentially means a turnover if he catches the ball near the three. - Refs are walking picks: I run into the ref on the fast break cuz they just on the court. I called for a pass and that thing ain't stopping until it gets to China.- Player does its own thing: Getting stuck in animations, not being able to do anything in certain situations (dive for ball and catching it, spin move and it starts pole dancing), and hyping up the crowd when opposing guard goes coast to coast for a dunk.- Get rid of the coach: He's annoying. How you gonna tell me score more inside when the only baskets we get are dunks. - WTF timeouts: They don't make sense *PERIOD* You get subbed in and a timeout comes immediately after they score. 10/10 trash programming.- Bounce passes: Slow, clunky, and receiver thinks its a booger and runs from it. No more fancy passes guys, stick with pick-n-roll and hope they don't do some superhuman sh** and intercept it outta nowhere.- Opposing HoF Defense is hax: Melo jumped over 8ft into the air to swat an alley-oop pass. Checked it in replay and Anthony Davis's head was under his feet. I broke up laughing at how sh** this game was when that happened. Wasn't even mad. Oh yeah and every player has whips as arms since they block passes out of their range.While a lot of these cons are persistent problems in the 2k games, it's just getting worse. Hyping up the MyCareer didn' it just added a sh** ton of backlashes.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
270.2 hrs on record
Pros:- Improved responsivness on defense- Removed some of the cheese from 2k15 (charge cheese and zigzag 27 foot threes)- Improved post play- Off days in MyCareer (ability to get MyTeam cards from MyCareer)- More realistic reboundingCons:- Minor improvement over 2k15 (They were saying that they removed the cheese in 2k16, but they actually created it in 2k15 with Patch #4. 2k15 just needed some sliders tweaking)- Hyped up MyCareer story didnt deliver- Short highschool season (3 games with 2 minute quarters)- Short college season (4 games with 6 minutes halftimes)- Only 8 games in rookie season- Not being able to play on custom designed arena in ProAM- Proam doesnt work most of the time (&Friend has changed park...&)- Blocking is way to easy, even with 6ft pointguard- Stealing is too easy, especially stripping players on fastbreak or under the rim- Big men (PF/C) have no ball protection in the post- Midrange shots go in 90+ % of the time, even with terrible players- Baseline midrange jumpers go in 100% of the time, even heavily contested- Post fadeaway still cheese- Hackers, hackers, hackers (even though they had one attempt of banning them)- People banned because of the developers lazyness (account rollback/reset would make more sense than BAN)- Real hackers still running around hidden as fake 55 overalls- Hackers in MyTeam/Gauntlet that make your game freeze and give you 80-0 loss- &A problem has been encountered that prevents gameplay from continuing. This game will not be counted.& --& Caused when you press pause in 1st quarter and sometimes caused by CE users. Still rewards a loss even though it says that game will not be counted- Ball tangibility still not good (ball going through players, floating in players hands, ball teleporting dribble)- Poor AI for both your teammates in mycareer and cpu opponents (cpu still more effective because of HoF cheese)- VC harder to earn than in 2k15- Over agressive CPU defense (not that I like last year Nba Jam, but this is way too much)- PnR way too effective- Brick wall knocks down players on every 2 screens- Awkward automatic fadeaway on contested shots that arent that much contested- Barely any graphical improvement over the last year- Performance issues (havent encountered them personally, but many people with high end GPUs have them)- Invisible players in every game mode, even Park/ProAm- Same terrible upgrade system from 2k15 that they tried to &balance& adding stat caps. Grouping attributes in categories prevents players from specializing in certain areas and therefore all the players are the same. (cant make a player that is good at freethrows but sucks at 3 pointers etc..)- Inability to configure keyboard controls- Controller settings often reset (boxout assist strength and defensive assist strength)- Took them 10 days to give us our preorder bonuses- Players missing from MyTeam collectionsTo sum up: Definitely not worth the full price. Get it in a month or two after few patches and on some discount.
Was this review helpful?
6 people found this review funny
116.8 hrs on record
Was not ready to be released,and prepare some money if you want to be succesful.
Was this review helpful?
127.7 hrs on record
A review from the most despised guy on the 2k16 forum right now coming live and free of charge (no VC here) right to you:It's hard to actually find somewhere to start guys and gals because there is just so much wrong with this game. Maybe let's do it bit by bit:General:- good ol' VC is returning and damn it's good to have it back. I so missed flushing 50 bucks down the toilet for a game and then being charged for any and every ???????t item. The prices have gone up and are now really insane while how much you earn, even on HoF has actually gone down.- lack of technical support makes a return as well. Yeah like always the PC community is again the but of the joke because again we are desperately waiting for technical issues to be solved and are waiting and waiting and waiting. 4 weeks after the pre-release the PS4 patch is out for 2 weeks now and we still haven't seen ???? or even been given a possible release date.- lack of support also makes a comeback. Yeah for a game that costs you 50 bucks or more you will actually have to wait
up to seven days to even get a random answer which does not relate to your problem at all and which, even when you press them, offers no help whatsoever because they either don't know or they aren't allowed to do anything.- commentary of the game cuts out like every quarter. It's unbearable.- there is a bug that displays players naked or makes the invisible. They are invisible yet they pass, dribble, shoot and score on your ??? all day long.- 2k TV regulary crashes the game.- the audience is barely audible. During freethrows and timeouts it's basically like you are playing a pickup team on a farm in Iowa... no sound at all.- you have around 10-20 seconds before the actual timeout screen sets in allowing you to change settings and setups and you can not ever skip those 10-20 seconds. So have fun with that one especially when the stupid A.I. calls 2 timesouts back to back.- basically anything above Allstar Sim is getting close to unplayable because of all the incredible cheese the A.I. pulls off- defensive A.I. of opponent improved while the defensive A.I. of your team is absolute garbage in every situation- still too many animations in which your player gets sucked intoMyCareer:- hyped to no end because it's a Spike Lee Joint and because people were complaining about the player basically being chosen for you (background story and all) they produced a hillarious video in which they claim that you can &be yourself& and make your own story. I call ???????t on that one. You play a guy called Frequency Vibrations, I ???? you not, nickname Freq. This is the name you will be referred to in game even though you have the option to name your player and the announcers will, at random times, call you by it. That no one thought to tell Spike Lee to ???? off and that not even the actors themselves thought it is beyond stupid that anyone would call anybody Frequency Vibrations is just... well I can't find words for it. You are also forced to be African American because your family is black as is your twin sister and obviously everyone around you apart from some overhyped agent who speaks and acts like it's 1930's Chicago south side and an Asian girlfriend who seems only interested in your money. Yeah... you heard me.- you do not make any decisions in your career until you reach your second year in the NBA. Every cutscene is an overlong piece of film that you are forced to watch (some lasting 10 minutes easy) or skip. You choose no answers, you make no decisions and that stuff is so corny like someone actually tried to make a bad comedy out of &He got game&- you get to play 3 games in Highschool which last all of 2 minutes per quarter in which you play against dwarfes ( I believe the tallest player might be Tracy McGrady's height and that guy plays center) while you stroll around in your up to 7'3 glory. What a joy. You can do everything, run fast as the wind, shoot threes and what not even though you are only rated 55. Once you get to college the real NBA stuff applies and unless you are buying VC (because guess what you don't earn any in Highschool and College) you are a ?????? 55 rated player even though you are hailed as the next Madonna or some such.- your first NBA season is 8 games... with a 55 rated player unless you buy VC... yeah what fun. At the end you get to actually go into free agency even though you are a first round rookie so should have at least a 2 year contract plus 1-2 years team option. Oh yeah and some ?????? end to the story happens.MyGM:- legacy issues like having to manually adjust every gameplan instead of the newest global gameplan being taken into account without having to delete the old specific gameplan for a team. broken player promises: even if you kiss the guys ??? and do everything he asks you to, he will still return a day later and tell you that you screwed him over and lied to himn and doesn't like you anymore. Guys who put up 0,5 ppg in 1 minute of gametime will come to you asking for a starting spot etc.- no list for team names in relocation so you might end up with a team that has no name the announcers can pronounce- players still develope too fastOnline:- full of cheaters and yes I'm saying that even though I moderate a thread for the CE tables to this game. Funny enough the same ???? as last year is still working and even more horrendous VC farming is possible. Now 2k swung the banhammer and guess what? Even though lots of people claim that they removed the cheaters, they actually only removed the guys who used VC glitches because of course it cost)Positive:- defensive A.I. seems improved- post game seems improvedEnd of story:As it is it's a pile of garbage. You want to know why? Check above... it's because the devs and producers were busier explaining ???? that makes up 0,1% of the whole game in dope ??? videos than actually improving last years installments. Buy 2k15 or even better... don't support 2k ever again.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
NBA 2K16: Michael Jordan Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 nba2k16键盘设置补丁 的文章

随机推荐