||暂无简介
新东方教育集团旗下网络教育品牌|
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢英语作文—为什么要去某学校上学_百度知道
英语作文—为什么要去某学校上学
我有更好的答案
I can learn to be more indepedent and solve problems by myself. We can play basketball together, they can lend a helping hand to me and overcome all the obstacles. Whenever I have difficulty in study. We can hang out togetherWhy I want to go to that school At school I can make friends with many peers
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我写英语作文.记录上学路上的一件事.RT.任何事都行!要高一水平.多用点复杂句.没有爸爸。就我一人。
空爷08815c2
On the Way to SchoolThis morning,my brother took me to school by bike.I sat at the back of the bike,eating a banana.After I ate it up,I threw the skin onto the street randomly.No sooner had I done this than I realized that I had done something bad to our environment.And maybe someone would step on it and tumbleover.I must pick it up.Thinking of these,I asked brother to stop.I jumped offthe bike and ran back to pick up the banana skin and threw it into a roadside dustbin.Seeing this,brother praised me and I felt very happy.In future I will protect the surroundings more consciously and think more about others.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
On the Way to SchoolToday I went to school by bus as usual.I got on the bus at about 7:00am.There were many people on the bus.A middle-aged woman with a baby who was terribly crying was standing ...
On the Way to School
This morning, my brother took me to school by bike. I sat at the back of the bike, eating a banana. After I ate it up, I threw the skin onto the street randomly. No sooner ...
On the Way to School
This morning, my father took me to school by bike. I sat at the back of the bike, eating a banana. After I ate it up, I threw the skin onto the street randomly. No sooner h...
On the Way to SchoolToday I went to school by bus as usual.I got on the bus at about 7:00am.There were many people on the bus.A middle-aged woman with a baby who was terribly crying was standing ...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 爱还要会爱作文600 的文章

随机推荐