night terrors下载ios怎么玩?

Night Terrors高分技巧攻略
Night Terrors
更新时间:
平台:IPad
安卓5.0 Night Terrors高分技巧攻略
怎么才能获取高分这是玩家们在游戏中最关注的问题了。相信各位玩家在游戏体验过程中也有了自己的经验,不过单靠自己的经验积攒这还往往不够,毕竟自己一个人的能力也是有限的。每当看着其他玩家的分数一直在蹭蹭蹭地往上涨摔了自己好几条街着实不爽,那么怎样才能获取高分,有什么技巧攻略呢?各位玩家除了自己总结经验,累积一些高分小技巧之外,还可以进入九游专区,大把高分技巧经验提供给大家。综合各位玩家以及自己摸索出来的技巧攻略,取长补短,才能拥有更高的分数,勇夺第一!
请选择品牌
请选择机型5.0
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新安卓安卓5.0下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的Night Terrors攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
: WARNING: this game contains gore and shocking moments----------------------------------Now on the ipad! the shocking horror shooter everyonetalked about! ----------------------------------Some of the reviews it got:* Very good graphics and cool atmosphere. Solid execution
and addictive gameplay. *I like the creepy style you created here. It gave me the chills. like a old horror movie in black and white. 9/10*I keep hearing the laughs and screams in my head after playing this too long :) Great artwork,great music/soundeffects and a fun old school shooting game. 10/10*Good game, scary at night! But fun too. Nice graphics! Good work! Killing zombie babes!*This game is really sick! I can't get those screams out of my head. My wife played this once and stays far away from it now. brilliant shooting game. ------------------Story:------------------Some new medicine you took had some nasty side effects.Once the effect kicks in your dreams will turn into horrible nightmares.In which you have to fight for your life against a horde of evil rotten spirits from the grave.Lost and alone in places that seem familiar.Your biggest fear becomes reality and there is no telling when you will wake up from this endless Horrible nightmare.Armed with a gun you will face the most disturbing night of your life.and you better be ready for what will be coming for you!Have a pleasant dream......It could be your last one!-------------------------------------------CONTAINS:-------------------------------------------* 25 Evil rotten spirits to deal with.* Special horror effects.* Insane Screaming/Laughing effects. * Highscores.* Black and white visuals* Old school shooting.* Evil fog effect to set the a creepy atmosphere.* High detail graphics* Creepy Music (By David F Burrows)* Joystick/Buttons---------------------------------------- Aim for the heads to kill a spirit.- Spirits can disappear without shooting them.- Find the reload object to reload your gun.- Timing is of the essence.----------------------------------------CREDITS:----------------------------------------Audio/visuals/coding: Ben Aprigliano.Music: David Burrows.
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了Night Terrors高分技巧攻略的用户还看了:
关于安卓5.0
Android一词的本义指“机器人”,同时也是Google于日宣布的基于Linux平台的开源手机操作系统的名称,主要使用于便携设备,如智能手机和平板电脑。该平台由操作系统、中间件、用户界面和应用软件组成。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
Android 5.0将是下一代Android操作系统,2012谷歌I/O大会在旧金山上谷歌宣布推出Android 4.1操作系统,代号为Jelly Bean(果冻豆),并推出了全球首款搭载Android 4.1的Nexus 7平板。而在此之前,Jelly Bean(果冻豆)曾一度被认为是Android 5.0的代号。目前传言的Android 5.0的代号为Key Lime Pie(青柠派)。安卓5.0手机用户可通过九游下载。恐怖游戏 《 Night Terrors 》_手机游戏吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
恐怖游戏 《 Night Terrors 》收藏
这款名叫Night Terrors的AR游戏,只要把灯都关掉,用手机的LED灯照明就能够利用你摄像头所拍到的场景并变成灵异画面,你要努力不被突如其来的恶鬼袭击,拯救不断呼唤你的小女孩,敢玩?
不过楼主找不到下载地址
创意挺不错的,不过胆小的我并不敢玩
找到下载地址艾特我
app store 免费的 自己下
玩了一下,吓死我了
吓死我了✎﹏﹏  啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦 │\__╭╭╭╭╭__/│ │         │ │ >     ●  ││≡  ╰┬┬┬╯ ≡ │ │    ╰—╯   │ ╰——┬O———O┬——╯ 长歌夜未央~ 我耐你
求ios下载地址
安卓地址告诉下。
楼楼,z好到一定要艾特我,谢谢
还好我是iOS的
听说,晚上关灯玩更配哦
看起来不错
求安卓地址
下了就是不会玩
我擦嘞,感觉好刺激
还没上架呢,当然没地址。
留民找道求,,艾特
有地位求@