don't regret doingthat you missed the goal

don t regret
Don't regret. Don't complain. Even the sun has black spots. Therefore, it is impossible that there is no dissatisfaction in the world.
基于1个网页-
请不要遗憾
我一点也不后悔
这些年来我不后悔
那你别后悔啊
希望你不要后悔
更多收起网络短语
I don t regret this life I chose for me.
我不后悔我选择的这样的生活。
The man I chose made the experience special, memorable and something I don't regret but, despite my maturity, I didn't work out that he was married until too late.
我最后选择的男人使这段情史不一般、令人难忘,我没有后悔过,尽管我成熟,却没察觉他已经结婚了,发现时已经太迟了。
Those who work in palliative care report that, on their deathbeds, most people don’t regret not having clambered a rung higher, but having worked too hard, and having lost touch with friends.
据那些从事临终关怀工作的人描述,临死之际,大多数人不会遗憾没能爬上更高的位置,而是遗憾工作太辛苦,遗憾与朋友失去了联络。
What, you think I regret saving you? I can see that you do.I just... I don't know why.
VOA: standard.other
And I don't regret a single moment of it.
"I don't regret the fact that we worked like crazy to raise money to keep from being rolled over by the biggest juggernaut this country had ever seen, " Clinton told reporters on Tuesday.
"I don't regret the fact that we worked like crazy to raise enough money to keep from being rolled over by the biggest juggernaut this country had seen in a very long time, " he said.
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!高中英语Unit2 Working the land Language Points in Using language导学案新人教版必修4_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
您可以上传图片描述问题
联系电话:
请填写真实有效的信息,以便工作人员联系您,我们为您严格保密。
高中英语Unit2 Working the land Language Points in Using language导学案新人教版必修4
||暂无简介
总评分4.2|
浏览量254373
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢名词性从句讲解_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
名词性从句讲解
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢求大家帮忙翻一下,别出现语法错误_百度知道
求大家帮忙翻一下,别出现语法错误
一个与你一样优秀的人,一个让你值得去爱的人更深入的了解你之后,一个配得上你的人,我决定要更加的努力,发现了许多,尽自己所能成为一个,一个不会让你后悔付出感情的人
提问者采纳
aving a deeper understanding of you, I discovered more, and who will not make you regret giving me your love, who is as excellent as you.I decide to make more effort to turn myself into a person who deserves your love and matches you
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I decide to be more hard working and try my best to be someone, someone that you won&#39After having a deeper understanding of your, someone that matches you, i knew a lot more, soemone that is as outstanding as you, soemone wht regret giving all your love and heart
Hello everyone,my name is Vivian,but it has no  allusions,at least I don't know. The name was given by my new English teacher,when I was in three grades of primary school.My English teacher was so lazy that she regarded remenbering names as a difficulty.For this ,she gave us a list of names from A to Z,then we should choose one from this,when it turned to me,there were only two names left,one is vivian,the other is jack,results stuck out a mile.That's origin of my name,so funny.As to my English,i will try my best to work on it....
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 regret用法 的文章

随机推荐