信用证翻译完整版 关于信用证

此信用证无展延可能,特此提请你方该信用证的有效期 的翻译是:This letter of credit has no extension possible, hereby brought to the attention of your validity of the letter of credit 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
此信用证无展延可能,特此提请你方该信用证的有效期
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
This letter of credit may be no extension, hereby bring to your side of the validity of the credit
This letter of credit have exhibition prolong perhaps, please propose this validity of letter of credit hereby
This letter of credit has no extension possible, hereby brought to the attention of your validity of the letter of credit
This credit may be, there is no such extension is hereby draw you the letter of credit was valid
This letter of credit not extends possibly, proposes your this letter of credit specially the term of validity
相关内容&aMessage : MySQL Query Error Message: MySQL Query Error & a走线需要重新调整 Walks the line to need to readjust & aMycycler Mycycler & aThe pioneering studies of Lengiel and Blum were extended by others, who were primarily interested in the existence of Na+ sensitivity per se (i.e., the Na+ selectivity relative to H+ only) and in establishing whether or not the electrodes were reversible in the thermodynamic sense. A review of this work is given by Shu
& agraphics background who are now responsible for all-over or engineered print
& a我们制造发电机组的厂家,希望与你合作 We make the power set the factory, hoped cooperates with you & aa way of doing it 方式做它 & a中英对照说明书 Chinese and British comparison instruction booklet & a轻触型 Touches lightly & a那 就 好
我 也不在乎你的 过去我只在乎我们现在 That is good I not to care about you to pass I only to care about our present & a自学必成才 Studies independently must mature & a基于S-TDMA协议之下,目前通常采用可变时隙的长度的算法来保证数据链能够具有较好的自组织的特性,其作为一个衡量数据性能的重要指标,其在数据链的实现当中尤为关键,其中,信息帧的数量、用户信息报文的报告率等都对时隙冲突的概率产生着不可忽视的影响力。本文以一种典型的概率算法对时隙冲突概率进行分析,得到了冲突概率的数学表达;针对基于S-TDMA协议的数据链的一些参数,分析了它们对时隙冲突概率的影响;并就如何控制时隙冲突得出了一些结论。 Based on the S-TDMA agreement under, usually uses the invariable time slot the length algorithm to guarantee at present the data chain can have well from organization's characteristic, it took a weight data performance the important target, it especially is essential middle the data chain realizatio & a能够让我们快乐 Can let us be joyful & aA. Butt set A. 靶垛集合 & aDo you have a good point of body-for-ah. 您有一个好观点身体为啊。 & aOn one hand, it’s safe to say that even the best clone technology has the possibility of failure, and this truth is also publicly known by scientific researchers. Therefore, human cloning is the indulgence of this possibility. Once it fails, it will do harm to cloned men. From animal cloning experiments, the survival r
& a你长的好黑,你那里的? You long good black, you there? & a晚安,包邮哦 おやすみなさい、Bao Youo & a“But we’ve got Mia’s birthday party Monday,” Trisha said. “There’re going to be celebrities there. I don’t want to look pasty in front of celebrities.”
& a著名的电气工程师已经提出了无限电力传输的构想。 Renowned electrical engineer already proposed the infinite electric power transmission conception. & abrand's touch 品牌的接触 & aayou getting sick? 您病? & aApplication for Xi'an City Economic Development Zone, has a pattern of distribution in terms of the SouthwestJinhua BMW, East Rong Bao, the BMW car especially favored in North Shaanxi the customer is required to go West copper high speed via the Beijiao into the city. And Beijiao gathered many automobile 4S stores ( Me
& aWe have our family reunion dinner in the Eve of the Spring Festival。 正在翻译,请等待... & aINVALID.PASSWORD INVALID.PASSWORD & a美国的贸易逆差已出现几十年,近年来呈持续过大的趋势。 US's trade deficit appeared for several dozens years, in recent years assumed continues the oversized tendency. & ado you want to see my 25cm long and big PENIS 您想要看我的25cm长和大阴茎 & aWipe out all the superficialities 消除所有superficialities & a此信用证无展延可能,特此提请你方该信用证的有效期 This letter of credit not extends possibly, proposes your this letter of credit specially the term of validity &supplierchannel您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
我估计是写错了,不应该是advising bang, 而应该是advising bank。
意思就是信用证中的“通知行”,就是负责通知信用证的银行。
大家还关注到今天我们还没有收到你的信用证,请你尽快和银行确认-----------请翻译成英语
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友hjry_wu遇到了一个关于互助翻译的疑惑,并悬赏10沪元,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
到今天我们还没有收到你的信用证,请你尽快和银行确认-----------请翻译成英语
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
Today we have not received your l/c, would you please as soon as possible and bank confirmation
—— 雾青藤
Please confirm your L/C with the bank ASAP because we haven't received it yet.
—— steve982927
相关其他知识点信用证翻译_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 swift信用证翻译 的文章

随机推荐