黄蜡石市场价价真的才两千多吗...肉疼😓

百度拇指医生
&&&普通咨询
您的网络环境存在异常,
请输入验证码
验证码输入错误,请重新输入Unpacking my house. 😴😓 *rant* - BabyCenter
Please click
if you are not redirected within a few seconds.
This site requires Javascript enabled on the web browser.
advertisement
advertisement
Unpacking my house. 😴😓 *rant*
Posted 09/19/2016
We finally moved into a place after moving cross country and having to stay with family for a few months. I'm thankful and happy, but holy cow moving is a lot of work when you're pregnant.
I'm nesting like a crazy person, so I have all this energy to get stuff done, but by the end of the day my whole body aches. And my new house still looks like a meth user lives here. WHY. DH
(dear husband) has been pulling overtime at work to reimburse our savings from this move so I really wanted to have things organized and put away by the time he got back.
My four year old has an attitude after we stayed with grandma for a few months and doesn't seem to think he needs to listen or help now, so it's been time outs for attitude adjustment all day long. This is my fifth load of laundry because my husband can't throw away/donate clothes and packed up enough to clothe a whole company of soldiers.
Pray for me. ???
<div class="reaction_count_value reaction_count_position1" id="reaction_hug_total_
Posted 09/20/2016
Whatever. We made cupcakes.
Last edited 09/20/2016
Cupcakes sounds like a brilliant solution.
Good luck with the unpacking, it's my least favorite activity in the whole world
Posted 09/20/2016
That sounds nightmareish! Hope cupcakes make it all better!
Posted 09/20/2016
Ha! I think the cupcakes were a great idea! We are moving next month and I am not looking forward to it. Just the packing right now is killing me!!
Me - 40 DH - 42 DS - 21 TTC ~ 10 years ~ 10 IUIs IVF #1 - BFN IVF #2 - CP IVF #3 - BFN IVF #4 (FET) - CP IVF #5 (FET) - BFP!!
Posted 09/20/2016
I feel you. We just moved for the second time since aug:/ this last round was a month at my parents while hubbs got a new job after getting out of the Navy. Now we are 2.5 hrs away and i am trying to unpack while 28weeks pregnant and having a 5yr old(waiting for the school to call me back in placement) and our 2yr old. All while having a sprained right hip due to some *issues* with my dad and hubbs. Rhis is not fun. I hate moving as it is and my kids have been hell today. Mommy need a break. And too boot, i have zero friends here:/ sorry...apparently i needed to vent
Posted 09/20/2016
I'm right there with you. We moved a week and half ago and had to move in 24hrs. We finally closed escro on our first house last Friday, moved everything on Saturday and my husband deployed Sunday. We literally moved in 24hrs and then I had to unpack and set up everything by myself with my 2 kids. Talk about stressful LOL. I'm extremely stubborn and need things organized and set up immediately, so it took me about 5days non stop to pull my house together. Now I'm finally trying to rest and relax.
Posted 09/20/2016
That's what I'll be doing nonstop starting Friday this week!!! Looking forward to getting out of boxes and my life put back together lol
Posted 09/20/2016
Way to go ladies!! I moved back at 12 weeks and it took more out of me than I thought it would!! GL mamas!!
Posted 09/20/2016
Yup. We also just moved, and my husband was absolutely no help with unpacking. He literally just threw all of his boxes into the baby's room, even though he's got a basement of his own.
Luckily my mom lives nearby and she helped out. I couldn't carry the boxes to the basement, so she did it for me. He's still annoyed by it, but whatever. I told him to move them several times.
- December 24 2016
Posted 09/20/2016
I feel you. We just moved for the second time since aug:/ this last round was...
That's what we did- moved cross country, started with family then finally found our own place. Clutter gives me anxiety, and I've been so stressed out I started getting cramps and panic attacks today. So DH
(dear husband) is home now and I'm eating ice cream while watching him do his part. I also took a four hour nap by accident, I guess I'm scary when I'm stressed out and he was afraid to wake me up. It's amazing what a doctor saying "sit the eff down" does- he's gotten more done in a few hours than I think he's gotten done ever.
I also don't know anyone here and it sucks. I never get to talk to an adult unless it's DH.
advertisement
Learn more
Look how far your child has come.
Review your child's growth milestones.
Read about .
Your growing child
Your baby's eyesight is still pretty fuzzy. Babies are born nearsighted and can see things best when they're about 8 to 15 inches away, so she can see your face clearly only when you're holding her close.
Your baby probably loves to be held, caressed, kissed, stroked, massaged, and carried. He may even make an "ah" sound when he hears your voice or sees your face, and he'll be eager to find you in a crowd.
Sometimes bonding isn't a single, magical delivery-room moment. For more than half of new mothers, feeling connected takes a bit longer — and for good reason.
Your baby may gurgle, coo, grunt, and hum to express his feelings. A few babies also begin squealing and laughing. Be sure to coo and gurgle back, and talk to your baby face to face. He'll enjoy holding your gaze now.
Smiling is universal. And your baby's first smile will probably make your heart melt, even if you've just had your worst night yet.
Learn more
What's next for your growing child?
Get a glimpse of what's to come.
Read about .
Related Posts
By mammafishy
I just gotta get it out so I can move along. Rawr.
*BRACE YOURSELF* My mother in law moved in......
By MamaBre200
So a year ago my husband and I moved in with my mother with the intent to save money and build our credit...
By exasperati
My husband and I have been together for 11 years, since we were in college. I have had a decent...
Related Groups
Please sign in
Email address:
This field is required.
This field is required.
Keep me logged in.
Badge nomination
The nominee
Please choose a badge
Tell us why
Why are you nominating this member for a badge? Please explain briefly or provide a link to support your nomination.
Please tell us why
Your nomination has been submitted.
Please be patient. It can take a week to work through the nominations and assign badges.
BabyCenter Shortcuts
BabyCenter Mobile
Our U.S. Sites
Our International Sites&#128531;最近_百姓问医生
扫描二维码
&#128531;最近
来自:北京市 北京 浏览 944 次
提问时间:
最佳回答百姓健康网 54379 位专家为您在线解答
病情分析: 你好,根据你的描述考虑阴道炎,跟汗腺分泌,会阴部不洁有关,建议温水清洗,勤换内衣裤。多喝水。
TA帮助了1317人
回答列表(3)
TA帮助了723人
病情分析:
你好,可能是妇科或泌尿系有炎症,所以有可能导致不舒服,建议保持会阴部卫生。
回答时间:
TA帮助了2166人
病情分析:
你好,这种情况考虑可能是有阴道炎,可以用洁尔阴洗液清洗,同时勤换洗内裤,保持会阴部清洁卫生。
回答时间:
TA帮助了3247人
病情分析:
女性正常的阴道分泌物应是透明的,没有难闻的气味。正常女性的阴道微微潮湿并散发着一种自然的气味,如果出现异常气味很可能是长时间得不到清洗或有了炎症。只要没有患阴道疾病就要经常用温开水清洗阴部,注意阴部的卫生
回答时间:
热门关键词
您可能还关注
疾病大全自助查询
按疾病查找
按症状查找
按疾病查找
按症状查找
按疾病查找
按症状查找
按疾病查找
按症状查找