违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。微博@茶理理理子【weibo.com/chalililili】网易云@茶理理
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
自制。Guitar arranged英文版。戳我泪点的一首歌,感谢大家收听。太喜欢Ashe的英文填词了TvT!谢谢超级棒的画师栗鼠和pv师小一二。 认识了5年的小伙伴Milton生日快乐! 希望你以后越画越好越来越角虫! 本家;少年T 吉它本家 。?lyrics: Ashe;?illust: 栗鼠;?movie: 小一二P;?压制:寒雨;?mix: gong骏;?vocal:茶理理。下载:http://fc.5sing.com/.html
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
| 网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号 | 信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417 | 互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3 沪ICP证:沪B2- | 违法不良信息举报邮箱: | 违法不良信息举报电话:转3
公司名称:上海宽娱数码科技有限公司 | 公司地址:上海市杨浦区政立路485号 | 客服电话:活动小丑(英文)-茶理理 - 偏僻 - 电台节目 - 网易云音乐
活动小丑(英文)-茶理理
偏僻 第18期
播放:42次
介绍: I stayed here all alone As time was passing on A simple, little date And that is what I'll say we're on The people close to town The gentle, ing clouds They share a laugh as I sit Waiting all day long A really simple formula That I don't understand at all The ticking of the clock is rushing like my heart is g...
介绍: I stayed here all alone As time was passing on A simple, little date And that is what I'll say we're on The people close to town The gentle, ing clouds They share a laugh as I sit Waiting all day long A really simple formula That I don't understand at all The ticking of the clock is rushing like my heart is gonna stop To really, truly comprehend I have attempted, but I can't To think that in your eyes You really see me as A clown to just be made fun of Ah, as I spin As I spin As I spin Until I just Ah, can't breathe in Can't breathe in This is the end Guess this is it Sorry fate has got me hit And now I can't go on going Knowing you'll never see this The Earth goes on a trip I go along with it An empty, thoughtless thing I'm prone to just following And merely for a sec Before I lose my step I only stand about Without making any sound I didn't mean for this to be A bit of luck and suddenly I came to find that all this time I didn't need to see the light Your hand is reaching out for me Your warming touch is all I need And just a little smile Would make it all worthwhile And yet they always cause a little tear in my heart Ah, as I spin As I spin As I spin Until I just Ah, can't breathe in Can't breathe in Can't breathe in I'm giving in Ah, I can change I will change Here's the chance But I don't know Ah, I'm just scared Unprepared What can I do? I'm stopping now I have vowed To stay here patiently but You're the only reason I'll never make it on my own Ah, as I spin As I spin As I spin Until I just Ah, can't breathe in Can't breathe in I'm giving in Yes, I'm the clown I'm the joke you've always known me as, so While I'm your puppet, would you kindly Please play with me again 《活动小丑》是一首典型的失恋曲,歌曲处处表现着“我”被舍弃之后的无助与孤独。 然而却难以割舍心中的感情,因此而产生内心复杂而又悲伤的感情。 40mP创作出的一贯比较上口的曲子和非常流畅的旋律,配合PV的加成效果,也是让本曲一经发表就受到很多好评。 本曲于日达成百万再生,成为VOCALOID传说曲目的一员,本曲也是VOCALOID曲界第100首百万再生曲目。
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:

我要回帖

更多关于 活动小丑英文版伴奏 的文章

随机推荐