1,500 HP / 1,050 LB-FT
Transmission
6-Speed DCT
2.4 Seconds (est.)
230 MPH (est.)
Drivetrain
All-Wheel Drive
Curb Weight
How About a Spin in the World's Quickest Street-Legal Tuner Automobile?
Horsepower is highly addictive. As automotive enthusiasts, we crave it insatiably.
Each time we place ourselves behind the wheel of a vehicle, a brief moment arrives when we wish for just a little more potency. Whether driving a 138-horsepower
or a 638-horsepower , there is always an instant when the initial rush begins to slow and we ache for just a little bit more.
But what if it were possible to have too much power? What if there were a vehicle that satisfied our desire so completely, to the point where we were overwhelmed (think along the lines of sweet-tooth Augustus Gloop swimming in Willy Wonka's river of chocolate)? Would we finally stop thirsting for more?
To solve the riddle, we tracked down the fiendish Alpha 12
by AMS Performance. It is not just the quickest accelerating street-legal car that Autoblog has ever driven. With a quarter-mile time of 8.975 seconds at 169.49 miles per hour, it is likely the quickest street-legal volume-produced tuner vehicle on the planet.
Founded in early 2001, AMS Performance is no stranger to horsepower. One of the company's first projects was tweaking
turbocharged 2.3-liter under the hood of the (under-appreciated) Merkur XR4Ti. It wasn't long before the team, led by Martin Musial, began tooling on more capable cars like the
240SX. By 2007, the company had moved to a facility in West Chicago and its competition-only AMS drag car had captured the title as the "World's Quickest Evo VIII." In 2009, AMS expanded its portfolio and began to focus on a wider variety of
Then the Alpha 12 was developed & it is, in three simple words, Godzilla on crack.
But it was the
(aka "Godzilla") that really captured the company's attention. Despite being blazingly fast right off the showroom floor, AMS developed and refined the car to deliver even quicker acceleration. World records fell as its Alpha 6, Alpha 9 and Alpha 10 models devoured the competition at drag strips and on racing circuits. But then the Alpha 12 was developed & it is, in three simple words, Godzilla on crack.
Transforming a GT-R into an Alpha 12 is involved. After customers supply AMS with a donor R35 GT-R (new or used), the stock powertrain is surgically pulled and the metamorphosis begins. The OEM 3.8-liter VR38DETT V6 block is bored out to 4.0-liters of displacement, reinforced, and then fitted with an AMS Alpha CNC race ported cylinder head with AMS custom camshafts, AMS injectors, AMS MAP sensors and more. The stock turbochargers are ditched and replaced with an AMS Alpha 12
Kit, and an AMS intercooler and pipes are installed to reduce the charge temperature. The entire exhaust, from downpipes to the muffler, is then replaced with high-flow componentry. Lastly, the stock gearbox is upgraded with PPG and Dodson components and the differential is fitted with a high capacity oil cooler. What finally emerges is a balanced and blueprinted AMS Alpha 4.0L Race .
Locate a dynamometer that can handle it and the Alpha 12 will show you 1,100 horsepower and 900 pound-feet of torque on 93 octane unleaded. Pump in some racing fuel, and those numbers rise to 1,500 horsepower and 1,050 pound-feet of torque. The figures are dizzying, but they speak for themselves. The 0-60 sprint takes 2.4 seconds. More spectacular is the acceleration from 60-130 mph. The Alpha 12 does it in just 3.31 seconds. In the aforementioned quarter mile, a range-topping
Super Sport (almost a second slower in the benchmark) would be left choking on its dust.
Locate a dynamometer that can handle it and the Alpha 12 will show you 1,100 hp and 900 lb-ft of torque on 93 octane unleaded.
Understandably, a car like this needs some serious real estate to run. Wide open asphalt in places like Texas, Nevada or the deserts of California come to mind. But sadly, we are sitting behind the wheel of the record-breaking jet black Alpha 12 in congested Santa Monica, California. To make lemonade out of our rather sour situation, our goal is to drive the modified GT-R north, up famed Pacific Coast Highway, to escape the bulk of the stop-and-go beach traffic. While we won't be cracking triple-digits, we should be able to get a good sense of what this thing is all about.
We met the Alpha 12 in a dimly lit concrete parking structure under a Santa Monica hotel. To its credit, and despite all of the carbon-fiber add-ons, the black
appears both tasteful and clean. Even compared to the other tame passenger vehicles in the garage, it didn't appear ostentatious. After a splash of (racing?) fuel from a handy five-gallon container, I climbed into the driver's seat.
Sitting to my right was Ivan Phipps, Special Projects Technician at AMS. Seriously multitalented, Ivan is as skilled with a wrench as he is behind the steering wheel, which made him the ideal co-pilot (Ivan was in the driver's seat of the Alpha 12 for its record-setting quarter-mile run, and in another video losing control & and recovering & at over 200 mph).
Everything, including the automatic climate control, still works as it did from the factory.
Following the tone set by the exterior, the cabin of the Alpha 12 will appear virtually stock unless the customer orders extras such as race bucket seats, harnesses or a roll cage. In fact, with the exception of some of the non-working telemetry on the center stack computer (some of the sensors are confused by the modified fuel injection and new engine mapping), everything, including the automatic climate control, still works as it did from the factory. Furthermore, and serving as a testament to its streetability, all functional controls work exactly as they do on a stock GT-R.
With a press of the 'start' button, the freely breathing 4.0-liter V6 barked to life and sent a concussion wave bouncing off the walls of the parking garage. Idle was smooth, but the raspy and aggressive exhaust note coming out of the enlarged tailpipes was delivering clues that everything wasn't normal. The Alpha 12 will operate in full automatic mode just like any stock GT-R, but Ivan explained up front that he preferred to shift the dual-clutch gearbox manually with the steering wheel-mounted paddles. Ignoring his suggestion, I left everything in automatic mode and pulled out of the parking garage.
I had covered no more than a quarter mile when Ivan's comment immediately made sense. The heavily modified gearbox, designed to handle upwards of 1,000 pounds-feet of torque, was brutally deliberate in its fully automatic engagement & uncomfortably so. After a few minutes of taking the abuse, I heeded my passenger's advice and began to shift manually with the column-mounted paddles. There was more too it, though, as the manual-mode shifts still felt as if we were being rear-ended by a 40-ton anvil with each gear change. After some experimentation, I discovered the trick to driving the Alpha 12 smoothly. By lifting off the accelerator slightly between shifts (just like you would do when clutching with a manual gearbox), engagement of the next gear was smooth.
Don't get the impression that an Alpha 12 is a docile pussycat. Its mannerisms are much harsher than a stock GT-R.
Don't get the impression that an Alpha 12 is a docile pussycat. In fact, its mannerisms are much harsher than a stock GT-R. To handle its outrageous output, AMS has fitted some seriously heavy-duty components. Most are buried within, but some (like the high-volume free-flow exhaust and the differential oil pump with straight-cut gears) operate much louder than stock mechanicals. To a true gearhead, one who can identify the din, the sound is oddly reassuring.
As AMS has left the stock Brembo brakes and multi-mode electrically adjustable damping suspension in place (no need to add unnecessary complexity), the ride remains every bit as compliant and comfortable as a stock GT-R. For street use and occasional drag racing this is probably just fine, but I would upgrade the brake pads at minimum if road-racing track duty is on the agenda.
Finally, many miles up the road, the lane opened wide. It was time to stretch the Alpha 12's legs with some... er... throttle experimentation. After checking my mirrors for the millionth time, I floored the accelerator.
Ivan, being a true gentleman in the passenger seat, laughed and shook his head. "That wasn't floored," he quipped.
By the time my foot had traveled three quarters to the floor the two turbochargers had spooled up like twin GE90s at full take-off power. Responding much like those huge turbines, which need a bit of time to get their significant mass moving, there was a slight delay. Then the thrust hit like being rear-ended by a freight train. In a split second, all four wheels broke free on the loose pavement and the chassis twitched alarmingly to one side as it was launched forward on the bow wave of the angry roar bellowing from the tailpipes.
My camera car, which had been running parallel to us for the past couple miles, appeared in the rearview mirror for a brief moment and then became a blur. Caught off guard by the power, and more than a bit terrorized, I missed the manual shift and the engine hit redline. The unburned fuel quickly exploded like twin howitzers out the back end of the muffler & the accompanying flames and black smoke were the embarrassing icing on the cake.
Ivan, being a true gentleman in the passenger seat, laughed and shook his head. "That wasn't floored," he quipped.
Determined not to make the same mistake twice, I rested my right fingertips on the paddle and pushed the accelerator to the floor. Again, the turbochargers took a deep breath... and then all hell broke loose. The acceleration from a rolling highway speed was mind-boggling & I have never felt anything like it & and I blasted off a crisp shift or two. Stupid fast? No, it was much faster than that.
After a few more similar runs, I pulled over to let Ivan show me "his interpretation" of Alpha 12 acceleration and a demonstration of launch control. He was more than willing to oblige, and we did a couple 0-60 blasts back-to-back, shredding both tires and asphalt simultaneously. Grip was the limiting factor in each event, damn the aged asphalt, as horsepower and power delivery remained consistent (where is some friction-increasing rosin when you need it?).
I climbed back into the driver's seat for the drive back to Santa Monica. As expected, the traffic thickened as did our frustration with the reduced pace as we neared the city. Within minutes of slowing, the Alpha 12 had blended itself in with the traffic like nearly all of the other four-wheeled vehicles tooling south on Pacific Coast Highway.
I sought to find the answers to two questions: How much does it cost, and what is the motivation to buy one over some other well-known exotic?
After the astonishment wore off, I sought to find the answers to two questions: How much does it cost, and what is the motivation to buy one over some other well-known exotic?
Measured on performance alone, the Alpha 12 is a serious bargain & but don't let that word confuse you into thinking this kind of automotive absurdity doesn't come at a price. AMS Performance requires a donor car, plus $99,000 in cash, to build a turn-key Alpha 12. A quick search on eBay reveals that a lightly used 2009 GT-R will set you back about $60,000 (a bargain compared to a spanking-new 2013 model at just over $100,000), so budget between $160,000 and $200,000 to set your own blistering sub-nine-second quarter mile. (The vehicle in our pictures, a 2010 model, was fitted with another $20,000 worth of upgrades including carbon fiber body panels and custom wheels that looked cool, but didn't really affect overall performance.)
Dominating a race from right here to over there is its competency, and the turbocharged coupe simply annihilates everything in the process.
The cost is tangible, but the answer to "why" is much more abstract. The explanation requires a basic understanding of the male caveman psyche & the testosterone-induced quest to stalk, hunt and then destroy & as the Alpha 12 is built solely to conquer. Dominating a race from right here to over there is its competency, and the turbocharged coupe simply annihilates everything in the process. Impromptu
drag races? Win. Quarter mile contests? Win. Abandoned aircraft runways in Russia? Win, win and win. It is difficult to come up with another street-legal passenger vehicle, with , leather seats and automatic air conditioning, capable of challenging the Alpha 12 in a flat-out sprint.
It should be obvious that few vehicles have rattled my equilibrium as much as this devilishly twisted Nissan GT-R. It was faster than expected, but at the same time much more refined than nearly all of the other tuner vehicles that I have driven. It is inexplicably powerful, yet remains street legal (I kept thinking someone has to be a bit deranged to own such an unusual creature & likely the same people who have a capybara at home as a pet). Regardless, AMS Performance must be convinced that the world is full of wealthy madmen, as the tuner has sold more than 75 copies of its Alpha 12 to date & that number is impressive. Add in the other available turn-key Alpha packages (6, 9 and 10), and the number of AMS-modified GT-R models roaming the planet in search of easy prey jumps to over 300. When you look at the big picture, AMS has enough vehicles on the road to make you ponder before you race that unassuming Nissan GT-R for pinks in your
And while I have concluded that it is never possible to have too much power, one is very likely to become extremely frustrated with too little grip.
Autoblog accepts vehicle loans from auto manufacturers with a tank of gas and sometimes insurance for the purpose of evaluation and editorial content. Like most of the auto news industry, we also sometimes accept travel, lodging and event access for vehicle drive and news coverage opportunities. Our opinions and criticism remain our own & we do not accept sponsored editorial.
Hi! We notice you're using an ad blocker. Please consider whitelisting Autoblog.
We get it.
Ads can be annoying.
But ads are also how we keep the garage doors open and the lights on here at Autoblog - and keep our stories free for you and for everyone. And free is good, right? If you'd be so kind as to whitelist our site, we promise to keep bringing you great content. Thanks for that. And thanks for reading Autoblog.
Whitelist Us!
Here's how to disable adblocking on our site.
Click on the icon for your Adblocker in your browser. A drop down menu will appear.
Select the option to run ads for autoblog.com, by clicking either "turn off for this site", "don't run on pages on this domain", "whitelist this site" or similar. The exact text will differ depending on the actual application you have running.
Refresh the
page you were viewing. Done!
Hey again!
You still haven't turned off your adblocker or whitelisted our site.
It only takes a few seconds.
Whitelist Us!
Select one or more topics to subscribe to:
Aftermarket
First Drives
Performance
first drive
FirstDrive
quickest car
Select one or more of the following methods to receive alerts:
This email address will be used for all of your alerts.
This phone number will be used for all of your alerts.
Msg&Data rates may apply.
Your alerts preferences have been saved.
Verify Phone Number
You must verify your phone number in order to begin receiving text alerts.
We will send a verification code shortly to your phone via text.
Enter it below and click "Verify".
Didn't receive a code?
You must be logged in to perform that action.
You must have JavaScript enabled to experience the new Autoblog. Please follow the instructions below to enable JavaScript in your browser.
Please enter a display name
Share This PhotoCastrol Transaqua HT 2/Castrol Transaqua HT2 Castrol Brayco Micronic SV/3 Castrol Hyspin DF Top 68/Hyspin DXP 46 CASTROL Alphasyn K 15 CATROL Tribol 943 AW-32/Tribol 943 AW-22 CASTROL Tribol 943 AW-68 /Tribol 943 AW-46 CASTROL Hyspin XP 46 CASTROL HL 2935 EP CASTROL Hyspin DSP10/22/32/46/68合成液压油 Castrol Hyspin HLP-D15/22/32/46/68 Castrol Hydraulic HLP-D46/Hyspin DF Top46 嘉实多CASTROL润滑油总汇 嘉实多(CASTROL)工业润滑油 嘉实多(CASTROL)工业润滑油 Castrol Hyspin AWH-M液压油-嘉实多液压油(Castr... Castrol Hyspin ZZ液压油-嘉实多液压油(Castrol)... Castrol Carelube HES嘉实多合成液压油 Castrol Hyspin AWS液压油-Castrol 润滑油 Castrol Hyspin AWH-M系列 嘉实多Casrtol抗磨液压油/高粘度指数抗磨液压油/...
Castrol Optigear Synthetic X460 Castrol Optigear Synthetic X 220 Castrol Optigear Synthetic X220 Castrol Optigear Synthetic X 150 Castrol Optigear Synthetic X150 Castrol Optigear Synthetic X 320 Castrol Optigear Synthetic X320 Castrol Optigear Synthetic X 460 Castrol Molub-Alloy Castrol Molub-Alloy
CASTROL OPTILEB GT460,CASTROL OPTILEB GT 460 Castrol Tribol MWO 20 LS/Castrol Tribol MWO 2... Castrol Tribol ,Castrol Tribol1730/1... Castrol Optigear Synthetic X220/32/460/680 CASTROL OPTILEB GT100,150,220,320,460,680... CASTROL OPTILEB GT150,CASTROL OPTILEB GT 150 CASTROL OPTILEB GT220,CASTROL OPTILEB GT 220... CASTROL OPTILEB GT320,CASTROL OPTILEB GT 320 CASTROL OPTILEB GT680,CASTROL OPTILEB GT 680 CASTROL OPTILEB GT320,CASTROL OPTILEB GT 320... Castrol Alphasyn T68/ Castrol Alphasyn T 68 Castrol Alphasyn T220/ Castrol Alphasyn T 220... Castrol Alphasyn T32/ Castrol Alphasyn T 32 Castrol Alphasyn T46/ Castrol Alphasyn T 46 Castrol Alphasyn T320/ Castrol Alphasyn T 320... Castrol Alphasyn T460/ Castrol Alphasyn T 460... Castrol Alphasyn T680/ Castrol Alphasyn T 680... Castrol Alphasyn T150/ Castrol Alphasyn T 150... Castrol Alphasyn T100/ Castrol Alphasyn T 100... Castrol Alpha TT1200/Castrol Alpha TT 1200合成... Castrol Alpha ZN100/150/220/320/460工业齿轮油... Castrol Optigear Synthetic X 320 Castrol Tribol ,Castrol Tribol 1100/1... Castrol Tribol /Castrol Tribol 1100/... Castrol Tribol 赛宝齿轮油 Castrol Tribol 赛宝齿轮油 Castrol Tribol 赛宝齿轮油 Castrol Tribol 赛宝齿轮油 Castrol Tribol 赛宝齿轮油 Castrol Optigear Synthetic X 100 Castrol Optigear Synthetic X 220 Castrol Optigear Synthetic X 460 Castrol Optigear Synthetic X 680 Castrol Optigear Synthetic A220 Castrol Optigear Synthetic A320 CASTROL TRIBOL? FOODPROOF
Castrol Tribol ,Castrol Tribol 1100/4... Castrol Optigear Synthetic X 150 CASTROL Tribol 齿轮油 CASTROL TRIBOL? FOODPROOF
Castrol Alphasyn CF 150
CASTROL TRIBOL? FOODPROOF
Castrol Optigear Synthetic A460
CASTROL Tribol 齿轮油
CASTROL Tribol 齿轮油
Castrol Tribol ,Castrol Tribol 1100/2...
CASTROL Tribol 齿轮油
Castrol Tribol 0/460赛宝齿轮油
CASTROL TRIBOL 800/100,CASTROL TRIBOL 800/150...
CASTROL TRIBOL 800/220,CASTROL TRIBOL 800/320...
CASTROL TRIBOL 800/460,CASTROL TRIBOL 800/680...
CASTROL TRIBOL 800/1000
Castrol Tribol 1100/68,Castrol Tribol 1100/10...
CASTROL Tribol 齿轮油
Castrol Alpha CEP 150嘉实多合成齿轮油
Castrol Alpha WT 320
Castrol Alpha BMB 220
Castrol Alpha BMB 100
Castrol Alphasyn OG 6800
Castrol Alphasyn OG 3200
Castrol Alpha OGL-W
Castrol Alpha OGL-S
Castrol Alpha BMB 460
Castrol Magna CL 680嘉实多合成齿轮油
Castrol Alpha BMB 680
castrol Alpha SP100 S
castrol Alpha SP 150 S
castrol Alpha SP 220 S
castrol Alphasyn GS 150合成齿轮油
castrol Alphasyn GS 220合成齿轮油
castrol Alphasyn GS 320合成齿轮油
castrol Alphasyn GS 460合成齿轮油
castrol Alphasyn GS 680合成齿轮油
Castrol Alpha LCG 150B
Castrol Alpha WT 460
CASTROL TRIBOL BIOTOP
CASTROL TRIBOL BIOTOP
CASTROL TRIBOL BIOTOP
Castrol Alpha? TT 1200齿轮油
Castrol Alpha BMB 320
Castrol Alpha TT 3200合成齿轮油
CASTROL TRIBOL BIOTOP
Castrol Alpha WT 220
Castrol Alpha BGP 320
Castrol Alpha BMB 1200
Castrol Alphasyn T嘉实多合成齿轮油
Castrol Alphasyn EP150/220/320/460嘉实多齿轮油...
Castrol Alpha SP46/68/100/150/220/320/460/680...
Castrol Alpha SMR EDIUM/HEAVY CLEAR /ASMR MED...
CASTROL ALPHASYN PG 150/220/320/460
Castrol Alphasyn HG Series全合成高品质齿轮油系...
Castrol Alpha SPl抗磨损极压齿轮油
Castrol Optigear BM68/100/150/220/320/460/680...
Carelube Chain Oil 80 嘉实多合成齿轮油-嘉实多...
Castrol Alphasyn HG100/150/220/320合成齿轮油
Castrol Alpha SP68/100/150/220/320/460/680-嘉...
机床导轨油
Castrol Tribol 1060/68,Castrol Tribol1060/68 Castrol Tribol ,Castrol Tribol1066/2... Castrol Tribol 1066/68,Castrol Tribol1066/68... Castrol Tribol MWO 20LS/Castrol Tribol MWO 40... Castrol Perfecto Series T高级抗氧化透平油 Castrol Magna 系列 嘉实多(Casrtol)-导轨油
Castrol Perfecto Series T高级抗氧化透平油 嘉实多(Casrtol)-嘉实多涡轮机油
冷冻压缩机油
Castrol Aircol HV 100 Castrol Aircol NG 260 Castrol Aircol WM 2639 Castrol Aircol SA 144 Castrol Aircol PD高温高压空压机油系列 Castrol Lcematic 228系列全合成冷冻机油 Castrol Cematic SW环保合成冷冻机油系列 Castrol Lcematic 系列冷冻机油 Castrol Lcematic 冷冻机油 嘉实多(Casrtol)-冷冻压缩机油
船舶及柴油机油
Castrol Coral Series高品质艉轴油 Castrol CDX30 Series船用二冲程主机系统油 Castrol TLX Plus Series四冲程(高级)船用柴油机... Castrol Cyltech 70船用二冲程主机气缸油 Castrol Cyltech 50S船用二冲程主机气缸油 Castrol Cyltech 80AW船用二冲程主机气缸油 Castrol Cyltech船用二冲程主机气缸油 嘉实多船用柴油机油系列 Castrol Molub-alloy 860/460-1 嘉实多 Spheerol SX2
水溶性切削液
CASTROL Syntilo 1023/CASTROL Syntilo1023 嘉实多Alusol XT 半合成水溶性金属加工液 嘉实多全合成切削液系列 嘉实多半合成切削液系列 嘉实多(Casrtol)-半合成切削液
空气压缩机油
Castrol MOLUB ALLOY GP35/Castrol MOLUB ALLOY ... Castrol Trobil 1750/46/Castrol Trobil1750/46 Castrol Trobil 1750/68,Castrol Trobil1750/68... Castrol Tribol ,Castrol Tribol1750/1... Castrol Tribol ,Castrol Tribol1750/1... CASTROL MOLUB-ALLOYA GP10/20/30/5/40/50合成空... CASTROL MOLUB ALLOYA GP30/CASTROL MOLUB ALLOY... CASTROL OPTILEB V32,46,68,1000 Castrol MOLUB ALLOY GP40/Castrol MOLUB ALLOY ... Castrol MOLUB ALLOY GP50/Castrol MOLUB ALLOY ... Castrol Tribol 1555/46,Castrol Tribol1555/46... CASTROL MOLUB ALLOYA GP20/CASTROL MOLUB ALLOY... Castrol Tribol 1555/68,Castrol Tribol1555/68... Castrol Tribol 890/1150合成空气压缩机油 Castrol Tribol 1555/32,Castrol Tribol1555/32... Castrol Aircol PD32,46,68,100,150/Castrol Ai... castrol aircol sr 32/46/68/castrol aircol sr3... CASTROL Tribol 890 Heavy/CASTROL Tribol 890He... CASTROL Tribol 890 Light/CASTROL Tribol 890Li... CASTROL Tribol 890Medium/CASTROL Tribol 890 M... Castrol Tribol ,Castrol Tribol1555/1... Castrol Tribol 890/100合成空气压缩机油 Castrol Tribol 890/68合成空气压缩机油 Castrol Tribol 890/32合成空气压缩机油 Castrol Tribol 890/22合成空气压缩机油 Castrol Aircol PD系列空气压缩机油 CASTROL AIRCOL MR 46空气压缩机油 Castrol Aircol SN空气压缩机油 Castrol Aircol PD空气压缩机油
机床主轴油
Castrol Spheerol SX2/ 嘉实多(Casrtol)-主轴油
castrol Molub-Alloy 3136/castrol Molub-Alloy ... castrol Tribol /castrol Tribol 4020... CASTROL Molub-Alloy 860/460-1 ES/Molub-Alloy ... CASTROL Molub-Alloy 870-2/CASTROL Molub-Alloy... CASTROL Molub-Alloy 777-1/Castrol Molub-Alloy... Castrol Molub-Alloy 777-1 ES/Castrol Molub-Al... CASTROL Olista Longtime 1/CASTROL Olista Long... castrol Olistamoly LEM/castrol Olista Longtim... CASTROL Olit CLS /CASTROL Olit CLS 0 castrol Molub-Alloy /castrol Molub-... Castrol Longtime PD 1高速长寿润滑脂 castrol Tribol 3785/castrol Tribol ... castrol Optitemp LG 0/castrol Optitemp LG 2 U... CASTROL Synthetic RO 150 CASTROL Synthetic RO 220 Castrol Molub-Alloy 777-2 NG/Molub-Alloy 777-... castrol Optipit/castrol Tribol
castrol Viscotemp 2/Viscotemp 2 castrol Optitemp MT/castrol Tribol ... castrol Optitemp PS 1/castrol Optitemp PS 2 castrol Molub-Alloy 9141-1/castrol Molub-Allo... castrol Inertox Medium 150/castrol Inertox LT... CASTROL Molub-Alloy 860/220-1ES/CASTROL Molub... castrol Tribol /castrol Tribol 302... Castrol Longtime PD 2高速长寿润滑脂 Castrol Longtime PD 00 Castrol Longtime PD 0/Castrol Longtime PD CASTROL Olit 00/CASTROL Olit 2 EP CASTROL Olit CLS 000/CASTROL Olit CLS 00 castrol Tribol /castrol Tribol 302... Spheerol EPL0/1/2/LMM锂基润滑脂 Castrol Molub-Alloy 936 SF Castrol Optitemp HT2/ HT2 EP Castrol Iloform PN 226 Castrol Iloform FN 277 castrol fn ep 2 grease Castrol LMX Grease Castrol HTB Grease Castrol Optitemp RB 1嘉实多RB1凡士林润滑脂 Castrol Molub-Alloy 860/150-0ES 860/150-1ES 8... Castrol Optitemp LG0/LG2 Castrol Molub-Alloy 00/6000 Molub-Alloy 9990 HT Castrol Molub-Alloy BRB 572 Castrol Molub-Alloy 9141-1 Castrol Molub-Alloy 958 SF Castrol Molub-Alloy 860/220-0ES 860/220-1ES 8...
Castrol Molub-Alloy Gear 804/80/814/90/690/14... Castrol Optitemp TT1/TT1EP Castrol Spheerol LMM
Castrol Spheerol SX2船用合成复合磷酸钙基多功能... Castrol Spheerol EPL 锂基润滑脂系列 嘉实多润滑脂/黄油/油脂系列
Castrol Molub-alloy 860/460-2
Castrol Molub-alloy 848
Castrol Molub-alloy 8031
Castrol Molub-alloy 8031
Castrol Molub-alloy 8031
Castrol Molub-alloy 8031
耐高温润滑脂
Castrol Tribol ,Castrol Tribol4747... Castrol Tribol ,Castrol Tribol3020... Castrol Tribol ,Castrol Tribol3020... Castrol Tribol 合成润滑脂 Castrol Tribol
ASTROL Tribol FoodProof 8765防水食品机械润滑脂... Castrol HD Lithium EP0/Castrol HD Lithium EP ... Castrol Pyroplex Blue NLGi 0/Castrol Pyroplex... Castrol Pyroplex Blue 2/Castrol Pyroplex Blue... Castrol HD Lithium EP000/Castrol HD Lithium E... Castrol HD Lithium EP00/Castrol HD Lithium EP... Castrol HD Lithium EP2/Castrol HD Lithium EP ... Castrol Pyroplex Blue 1/Castrol Pyroplex Blue... LONGTIMEPD 0/LONGTIME PD 0/LONGTIMEPD0长寿命润... Castrol LongtimePD1/Castrol Longtime PD1长寿命... Castrol LongtimePD2/Castrol Longtime PD2长寿命... Castrol optimol longtime PD1/Castrol optimol ... Castrol optimol longtime PD2/Castrol optimol ... optimol longtime PD2/optimol longtime PD 2/op... optimol Longtime PD1/optimol LongtimePD1/opt... 嘉实多LONGTIME PD 0/嘉实多LONGTIME PD0/嘉实多... Castrol optimol Longtime PD00/Castrol optimol... CASTROL optimol Longtime PD0/CASTROL optimol ... 嘉实多optimol Longtime PD0/嘉实多optimol Long... 嘉实多optimol Longtime PD00/嘉实多optimol Lon... 嘉实多optimol Longtime PD 2/嘉实多optimol Lon... 嘉实多optimol Longtime PD 1/嘉实多optimol Lon... CASTROL LONGTIME PD0/CASTROL LONGTIME PD 0/CA... LONGTIMEPD 00/LONGTIMEPD00/LONGTIME PD 00长寿... castrol Molub-Alloy 2115-0/castrol Molub-Allo... castrol Firetemp XT 2/castrol Inertox Heavy castrol Molub-Alloy 1000/castrol Molub-Alloy ... castrol Optitemp HT 2/castrol Optitemp HT 2 E... castrol Inertox Light/castrol Inertox Medium 嘉实多润滑油(Castrol)-嘉实多Castrol Longtime ... Castrol Paste White T白色装配油膏 Castrol Viscotemp 2高温润滑脂 Castrol Longtime HS1.5 高速润滑脂 Castrol Longtime PD长寿命润滑脂 CASTROL Inertox medium氟素脂 CASTROL Firetemp XT 2 高温润滑脂 CASTROL Optimol Paste TA高温螺纹油膏
食品级润滑脂
Castrol Optitemp HT 2 EP/Castrol Optitemp HT ... Castrol Optitemp HT 2/Castrol Optitemp HT2 Castrol OPTIMOL OPTISIL LEB 2/Castrol OPTIMOL... Castrol Molub-Alloy FoodProof 823-2 FM Castrol Molub-Alloy FoodProof 823-1 FM Castrol Molub-Alloy FoodProof 823-0 FM Castrol Obeen FS 2/Castrol Obeen FS2
Castrol SAF-XO 75W-90
车用齿轮油系列
Castrol Axle Z Limited Slip 90 Castrol TAF-X 75W-90 Castrol SAF-XJ 75W-140
导热油系列
Castrol Perfecto HTS 0801热传导油 Castrol Perfecto HTF热传导油 Cresta SC 46 嘉实多热传导液
食品级润滑油
Castrol Tribol 878/460,Castrol Tribol878/460... Castrol Tribol 878/150,Castrol Tribol878/150... Castrol Tribol 878/68,Castrol Tribol878/68 Castrol Tribol 878/22,Castrol Tribol878/22 CASTROL TRIBOL FoodProof 1840/68 CASTROL TRIBOL FoodProof 1840/46 CASTROL TRIBOL FOODPROOF 1840/22 CASTROL TRIBOL FOODPROOF 1840/32 Castrol Molub-Alloy Foodproof 823-2FM /823-1F... Castrol Molub-Alloy Foodproof 823-2 FM
高温链条油系列
CASTROL TRIBOL .CASTROL TRIBOL1428/15... CASTROL TRIBOL 1428/32.CASTROL TRIBOL1428/32合... CASTROL OPTIMOL VISCOGEN KL3/9/15/23/130/300 Castrol Viscogen KLK 28/Castrol Viscogen KLK2... Castrol Alphasyn K 15/Castrol Alphasyn K15 CASTROL Tribol 930链条油 CASTROL Viscoleb 1500链条油 CASTROL Viscoleb 150链条油 CASTROL Viscoleb 32链条油 Castrol Viscogen KLK 25 CASROL OPTIMOL VISCOLEB Castrol Viscogen KLK 25 Castrol Viscogen KLK 25 Castrol Tribol 1430 Spray
防锈剂系列
Castrol SafeCoat 637/Castrol SafeCoat637
工业清洗剂
Molub-Alloy 887-40/Molub-Alloy887-40
CASTROL嘉实多成型油
CASTROL Syntilo 9930 BF/嘉实多Syntilo 9930 BF... CASTROL lloform RN 90/嘉实多lloform RN 90 油性... CASTROL lloform BWS 152K/嘉实多lloform BWS 15... CASTROL FE4-330A水溶性成型油 CAstroller lloform TDN 81/嘉实多lloform TDN 8... CASTROL lloform PN 488/嘉实多lloform PN 488 油... CASTROL NO 122/嘉实多NO 122 油性成型油 CASTROL lloform PN 225T/嘉实多lloform PN 225 ... CASTROL lloform PN224/嘉实多lloform PN 224 油... CASTROL lloform 168/嘉实多lloform 168 油性成型... CASTROLFO4-325A嘉实多FO4-325A 油性成型油 CASTROL lloform BWN 310K油性成型油 CASTROL lloform BWN 260K油性成型油 CASTROL CR 741嘉实多CR 741油性成型油 CASTROL Cold Form 90嘉实多油性成型油
CASTROL嘉实多全合成切削液
CASTROL Syntilo 22/CASTROL Syntilo22 CASTROL Syntilo 9930C/嘉实多Syntilo9930C castrol Syntilo 5705合成切削液 Castrol Syntilo 2000合成切削液 CASTROL Syntilo 9974 E合成切削液 Castrol Syntilo CR 4合成切削液 Castrol Syntilo K1合成切削液 CASTROL SYNTILO XPS合成水溶性切削液 Castrol Syntilo S合成切削液 castrol SYNTILO CR 27合成切削液 castrol Syntilo 464合成切削液 Castrol Syntilo 5嘉实多Syntilo 5切削液 Castril SYNTILO CR 68合成切削液 CASTROL Syntilo 290合成切削液 Castrol Syntilo 3嘉实多Syntilo 3切削液 Castrol Syntilo 66EF嘉实多Syntilo 66EF切削液 Castrol Syntilo 88嘉实多Syntilo 88切削液 Castrol Syntilo 1023嘉实多Syntilo 1023切削液 Castrol Syntilo 9822嘉实多Syntilo 9822切削液 Castrol SYNTILO CR90全合成切削液 Castrol Syntilo CR 35合成切削液 CASTROL Syntilo XPS/嘉实多Syntilo XPS切削液 CASTROL Syntilo 9904/嘉实多Syntilo 9904切削液... CASTROL Syntilo 9919/嘉实多Syntilo 9919切削液... CASTROL Syntilo 9913/嘉实多Syntilo 9913 切削液... CASTROL Syntilo 9930 C/嘉实多Syntilo 9930 C切... CASTROL Syntilo 9918/嘉实多Syntilo 9918 切削液... CASTROL Syntilo 9930/嘉实多Syntilo 9930切削液... CASTROL Syntilo 9974 BF/嘉实多Syntilo 9974 BF... CASTROL Syntilo CR 90/嘉实多Syntilo CR 90切削... Castrol Molub-Alloy 777 ES /嘉实多锂基润滑脂... CASTROL Syntilo 9954/嘉实多Syntilo 9954切削液... CASTROL Syntilo 25 CASTROL Syntilo 24 CASTROL Syntilo 66 CASTROL Syntilo 81BF CASTROL Syntilo 81 E CASTROL Syntilo 9902 CASTROL Syntilo 66
CASTROL嘉实多半合成切削液
CASTROL Hysol AM/嘉实多Hysol AM切削液 CASTROL Hysol X/嘉实多Hysol X半合成切削液 CASTROL Alusol AZ/嘉实多Alusol AZ切削液 CASTROL Clearedge EP690/嘉实多Clearedge EP 69... CASTROL Alusol B/嘉实多Alusol B切削液 CASTROL Alusol MF/嘉实多Alusol MF 切削液 CASTROL Alusol XT/嘉实多Alusol XT切削液 CASTROL Clearedge EP 88/嘉实多Clearedge EP 88... CASTOL Hysol G100/嘉实多 Hysol G 100 切削液 CASTROL WS3-908F/嘉实多WS3-908F(半合成)切削液... CASTROL Hysol AL/嘉实多Hysol AL切削液 CASTROL Superedge 4K/嘉实多Superedge 4K切削液... CASTROL Hysol R/嘉实多Hysol R切削液 CASTROL Hysol T-15/嘉实多Hysol T-15切削液 CASTROL Hysol MG/嘉实多Hysol MG切削液 CASTROL Hysol NB/嘉实多Hysol NB切削液 CASTROL Hysol MB20/嘉实多Hysol MB20切削液 CASTROL Syntilo R+C/嘉实多Syntilo R+C切削液 CASTROL Syntilo RHS/嘉实多Syntilo RHS切削液 CASTROL Hysol X/嘉实多Hysol X 切削液 CASTROL WS3-908F/嘉实多WS3-908F切削液 CATROL Hysol GS-J/嘉实多Hysol GS-J切削液
CASTROL嘉实多油性切削液
CASTROL ILOCUT HSW 3油性切削液 CASTROL Honilo 480嘉实多Honilo 480切削液 castrol Ilocut 606油性切削液 Castrol Ilocut? 5621油性切削液 castrol Ilocut? 155油性切削液 CASTROLCarecut ES2生物降解性酯类加工磨削液 CASTROL Carecut ES 1生物降解性珩磨液 CASTROL Honilo 980珩磨油 CASTROL Universal? 430切削液 CASTROL Variocut D 734油性切削液 CASTROL Honilo 980E嘉实多Honilo 980E castrol Honilo 982嘉实多Honilo 982 Castrol Honilo 983嘉实多Honilo 983油性切削液 CASTROL Variocut G 600SP嘉实多Variocut G 600S... CASTROL Neatcut 619CF嘉实多Neatcut 619CF CASTROL Ilocut 155嘉实多Ilocut 155切削液 CASTROL Honilo 988嘉实多Honilo 988 CASTROL Honilo 983嘉实多Honilo 983切削液 CASTROL Honilo 481嘉实多Honilo 481切削液 CASTROL Ilocut 603油性切削液 CASTROL VARIOCUT D730油性切削液 CASTROL Variocut C335/嘉实多Variocut C 335切削... CASTROL Variocut C334/嘉实多Variocut C334切削... CASTROL llocut 983SW/嘉实多llocut 983SW切削油... castrol llocut 603/嘉实多llocut 603切削油 CASTROL Variocut B30/嘉实多Variocut B 30切削油... CASTROL llogrind 500/嘉实多llogrind 500切削油... CASTROL Variocut G 650HC/嘉实多Variocut G 650... CASTROL llocut 534/嘉实多llocut 534切削油 castrol Variocut B27/嘉实多Variocut B27 切削油... CASTROL Variocut B 46TC/嘉实多Variocut B 46TC... CASTROL Variocut D734/嘉实多Variocut D73 切削... CASTROL Variocut G399/嘉实多Variocut G399切削... CASTROL Variocut C 700/嘉实多Variocut C700 切... CASTROL Variocut G500/嘉实多Variocut G500 切削... CASTROL Variocut G600/嘉实多Variocut G600 切削... CASTROL llocut 489/嘉实多llocut 489 CASTROL llobroach 11C/嘉实多llobroach 11C切削... CASTROL Variocut C462/嘉实多Variocut C462切削... CASTROL llocut 170/嘉实多 llocut 170切削液 CASTROL Honilo 480/嘉实多Honilo 480切削液 CASTROL Carecut ES 1/嘉实多Carecut ES 1切削液... CASTROL Carecut ES 2/嘉实多Carecut ES 2切削液... CATROL llobroach 9CF/嘉实多llobroach 9CF 切削... CASTROL Honilo 981/嘉实多Honilo 981切削液
CASTROL llocut 103/嘉实多llocut 103切削液
CASTROL llocut 154/嘉实多llocut 154切削液 CASTROL llocut 280/嘉实多llocut 280切削液 CASTROL Variocut G 600 SP/嘉实多Variocut G 60... CASTROL llocut 5721/嘉实多llocut 5721切削油 CASTROL llocut 201AM/嘉实多llocut 201 AM切削油...
CASTROL llocut 481CN/嘉实多llocut 481 C 切削油...
CASTROL llocut 482/嘉实多llocut 482切削油
CASTROL Variocut C 462/嘉实多Variocut C 462切...
CASTROL llocut 300/嘉实多llocut 300切削油
CASTROL llocut 333 ST 2/嘉实多 llocut 333 ST ...
CASTROL llocut 535/嘉实多llocut 535切削油
CASTROL llocut 2190/嘉实多 llocut 2190 切削液...
CASTROL嘉实多多用途润滑脂
Castrol LM CASTROL Spheerol CLX 2 Castrol SPHEEROL EPL 2 Castrol SPHEEROL EPL 1 Castrol SPHEEROL EPL 0 Castrol SPHEEROL APT 3 CASTROL Spheerol 4807 Castrol SPHEEROL LMM CASTROL Spheerol SY 4601 Castrol PYROPLEX BLUE Castrol LMX Castrol Spheerol LC 2 CASTROL Spheerol LCX 6002 CASTROL Spheerol SY 2202 CASTROL Spheerol FG 00 EP Castrol SPHEEROL APT 2
CASTROL嘉实多低温润滑脂
cstrol Optitemp 636/cstrol Optitemp 636 castrol Optitemp TT 1/castrol Optitemp TT1 EP... castrol Molub-Alloy 243Arctic/castrol Optitem...
CASTROL嘉实多开式齿轮润滑脂
castrol Tribol 5000/castrol Molub-Alloy OG-RI... castrol Viscogen 4/castrol Viscogen 0 castrol Molub-Alloy /castol Optite... castrol Molub-Alloy 968 SF Heavy/castrol Molu... castrol Molub-Alloy 936 SF Arctic/castrol Mol... castrol Molub-Alloy /castrol Molu... castrol Molub-Alloy /castrol Molub-... castrol Molub-Alloy /castrol Molu... castrol Molub-Alloy /castrol Molub-A...(文:hexhua)
联系我们时请一定说明是在模具联盟网上看到的此信息,谢谢!
联系电话:021-,欢迎您的来电咨询!
本页网址:
推荐关键词:mobilgear600XP320
发表评论共有位网友发表了评论
版权与免责声明:
①凡本网注明"来源:模具联盟网"的所有作品,版权均属于模具联盟网,转载请必须注明模具联盟网,违反者本网将追究相关法律责任。
②本网转载并注明自其它来源的作品,目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性,不承担此类作品侵权行为的直接责任及连带责任。其他媒体、网站或个人从本网转载时,必须保留本网注明的作品来源,并自负版权等法律责任。
③如涉及作品内容、版权等问题,请在作品发表之日起一周内与本网联系,否则视为放弃相关权利。
联 系 人:
联系地址:
上海自贸区基隆路9号洲际大厦19楼
联系电话:
在线咨询:
企业网址:
公司网站:
联系我时,
告知来自模具联盟网

我要回帖

更多关于 智慧门店 的文章