aliedown syndromee 有港服吗

外来手综合征(alien&hand&syndrome,AHS)
外来手综合征(alien hand
syndrome,AHS),又称任性手、异己手或异手综合症,是一种异常的运动失调,表现为患肢不受主观意识支配而自行其是。一侧上肢或手不自主地、不能控制的、无目的的运动,伴有患者对自己受
累的肢体的陌生感和拟人格化 。
1、AHS的临床表现:患者肢体有外来感、强握、摸索、强迫操控工具的自主运动行为,以及双手间的协调运动障碍。AHS临床表现复杂多样
,因人而异 ,症状不同 ,这些症状可分为三 种:
(1)意愿和手部行为之间相互对抗的冲突 (手问冲突、对抗失用或竞争失 用 );
(2)外来肢体的一种反常运动,表现为固执、刺激性行为(强迫性操纵T具、反常手或磁性失用 );
(3)对肢体的主观反应 (自责或奇异手征)。由于人们对本病认识不清,在主诉的时候偶有“鬼魂上身”一说。
2、AHS的发病机制:有报道指出额叶的辅助运动区病变,胼胝体联系纤维的中断导致运动系统失衡,是引起AHS的主要原因,但其中仍存在很大争议。
3、AHS的病因:本病病因包括脑卒中、中线肿瘤、胼胝体手术、克雅病、脑穿通
伤和偏头痛先兆表现、神经变性疾病如皮质基底核变性、进行性核上性麻痹等,多发性硬化也可引起。其中又以脑血管病最常见。
4、AHS的分类:
Aboitiz等建议把AHS分为5种主要类型:
(1)对抗失用和手问冲 突,表现为左手 (右利手者)的活动与右手执行的活动相反,或干扰右手的行为;
(2)异己手,通常影响左手,以主观感觉手不属于患者自己为特征;
(3)反常手或任性手综合征,病灶对侧的受累手出现患者非意愿启动或控制的有目的的活动;
(4)多余手,为患者有额外肢体的感觉;
(5)竞争性失用,即要求患者用右或左上肢执行指令时,用另一只手完成而被指令手固定不动,而且患者感到对侧手的活动是非自愿的,很难控制(检查者有时不得不用力地抓住对侧手阻止其活动)。
5、AHS的诊断标准:AHS目前并无统一的诊断标准,临床上主要通过典型症状、病史及鉴别诊断排除而诊断。典型的AHS包括四个方面:①肢体的外来感觉;②无视觉辅助的情况下,患肢失去所属感;③患肢的运动被认为非随意的,且不同于其他的可辩识的运动失调;④受影响肢体的拟人化。上述四点可以作为AHS的诊断标准,需要与功能性疾病、精神病、额
叶病变所致的共济失调、锥体外系疾患等做进一步的鉴别诊断。
6、AHS的治疗:AHS发病机理尚未完全弄清,且存在不同病因,治疗方法因人而异,目前没有具体有效的治疗药物,主要是对因治疗。外科手术治疗已经在动物实验中取得一定成效,但目前尚无运用于临床的相关文献报道。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
Alien Syndrome&()
(as Larry Holland)
(as Larry Holland),
Find out everything you need to stay up to date with the upcoming season in our Fall TV Guide!
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 115 titles
created 27&Feb&2013
a list of 1284 titles
created 05&Sep&2013
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Alien Syndrome
(Video Game 2007)
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
Do you have any images for this title?
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 1 September 2007 (USA)
Production Co:
Show detailed
Did You Know?
Connections
Follows &(1987)
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
An Action-RPG done well, but with some flaws.
An old saying of the Wild West was that if something knocked you out of the saddle it was important to get back into that saddle and go on. Our Sci-Fi Heroine Aileen Harding did just that, for the game starts with her return to duty.We do have the slightly buggy option of renaming her, but it is no must.We can further decide, what 'character-class' or 'background-training' our chosen version of the heroine has. Each choice has a favored weapon, and different stats to start with. Typical for Action-RPG, but it may be worth testing out all styles, as I belong to those who failed with their first-choice class. ;-) If anything reminding the least bit of games like 'Diablo I or II', 'Baldurs Gate - Dark Alliance' or 'Champions of Norrath' is your gusto, then only the main drawback of the game remains: The levels can be complex, but are often prone to a boring monotony. It doesn't really matter much, if you must pull some switches, or reprogram some computers, all the way alien hordes storm against you, and the top-down graphics are sometimes a bit of a hindrance.Not as bad, as with several Playstation 2 games though. ;-) True Action-Gamers already know: Make the best of it. Fight those alien hordes, then fight them again to score some bonus levels. It IS worth to raise the attributes and skills properly! And those skills unlock weapons and armor you can find, craft, or in an abstract way: Modify. It is possible to beat the game with any chosen class simply due optimizing the armor and weaponry.The story is fitting, but reduced to minor scenes at start and end of missions. In example: When Aileen finally reaches the room of her husband, reads of his suicide idea, and then hears monstrous aliens storming into his room... she cries a second, shivers a second, and then reports back for duty aka more of the same routine.The game's difficulty depends indeed on how much you optimize your gear and how well you choose your skills. Take one firearm and a melee aka close combat weapon. Better get good with that than being amateurish with each weapon.A myth of the game: Best take the Seal (Survivor) class, for energy weapons can't run out of ammo, if you put two skill-points into ...True, but I got creamed with that class. All classes ARE fully playable, and all weapons can find ammo, and you can salvage whatever found to craft ammo, first aid kits, armor, weapons, and so forth, too. It is in a simple menu, easily reached in SCARAB, means game is paused while you meddle there! And learning-by-doing you can use the first ten character levels to find out what works best with your own playing style.What is a playing style: Well, the thought of charging into melee is still 100% my attitude, but my aging body is of the opinion that slow and casual rulez instead! ;-) Means I understand the attack, and what skills I need for it, but I am often too clumsy to win with it. Henceforth a 'Tank' focused on only melee would be a bad choice for me.Same with a 'Demolitions Expert'. The idea of causing area-of-effect damage is great. Until it happens you are one of the eagerly playing fellows who get themselves into ground zero once too often. Oh, I liked 'Vasquez' in Alien II, but I found she died a bit too early.Playing Style means the best possible compromise between the heroine you imagine and the figure which makes you beat the game! This includes the way you raise skills, and the way you craft and salvage armor and gear! The Music is a bit repetitive, but it has that daydreaming-effect, a bit like brainwashing, which so many Sci-Fi-Gamers enjoy! Artificial Zen for the untrained masses, I know.Old Man Me made it through several levels, and right now I found out that the Worms coming up through the ground on the Planet really make me run out of first aid kits. Still I had only one time running out of flamethrower ammunition at all. The trick is to know that the flamer needs much less ammunition than the firebolt. A MarkVIIa flamethrower is henceforth more my style than a Mark IIIa Firebolt.The endless butchery on most levels does spoil some fun on occasion, but as mentioned above, it serves the purpose of making more character levels which will help in the long run.I have never played Multiplayer, so I can't guide on that.I reduced the rating from 10 to 7 due the summarized three main probs: 1. Dungeon Levels aka 'Maps' are one pestering dish of mazes filled with too many monsters - It is constant fighting.2. Music could really be better in all games since the year 2000.3. Companions come damn late in the game. That is, if the rumor is true, for I press on and on and still got none.
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Message Boards
on the IMDb message boards &
Contribute to This PageThis is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
description
No description available. Please submit your own description for this item if you know about this title and let others benefit from it.
You must be
to be able to make submissions.
further info
Original Name&
エイリアンシンドローム
Official Release Date&Oct 18, 1987
Genre&Classics
Catalog No.&
Item Code&
recommendations
useful links
Missing links? Please
to submit your link recommendations.
customer reviewsAverage rating:&
(4 out of 5)Total votes:4Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the
team.Xerpent (162) on 16, Aug.
(HKT)OK gameThis is the remake of the classic Alien Syndrome back then. It's getting more feature, become quite complicated compared to the original. But still fun to play.
[Do you think this review was helpful?&ChooseYesNo]
75c (379) on 21, May.
(HKT)great local coopgreat local multiplayer game
nokiadude (299) on 07, Mar.
(HKT)nice!this is good
x (34) on 31, Oct.
(HKT)ALIEN SYNDROMEa bit of a guilty pleasure. a sci-fi setting for what's basically a dungeon-crawler is rare, and creates a mix of arcade-shooting and action roleplaying that's unique and decently-executed. the role-playing elements (character-creation and skills) have minor impact on the actual gameplay, but the range of weapons, armour is pretty impressive. unfortunately, it all boils down to the same strafe-and-shoot gameplay mission through mission. fun, but you'll find yourself wanting to put it down and try something with more variety from time-to-time.
to post your own reviews.
personal agent
Please send me an E-Mail when ...the price for Alien Syndrome drops.Alien Syndrome is available.there are new images or links available for Alien Syndrome.Sega releases a new product.the price for Alien Syndrome drops below ... US$ tell a friend
Tell your friends about us. Enter as many E-Mail addresses as you like (seperated by ";").
SearchSearcheverythingBooksDigital CodesConsumer Electronics & ComputersGamesLifestyleMovies & TVMusicToysTrademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to&nbsp
Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of . Website & content copyright
. 212.1K212.1K29.3K29.3K1.1K1.1K7.1K7.1K22SN: 228 | 1005 { 127 } | | WS: 1 |

我要回帖

更多关于 griefsyndrome 的文章

随机推荐