游戏登录登录不上,network failurerequestfailure

Come Join Us!
Are you anEngineering professional?Join Eng-Tips Forums!
Talk With Other Members
Be Notified Of ResponsesTo Your Posts
Keyword Search
One-Click Access To YourFavorite Forums
Automated SignaturesOn Your Posts
Best Of All, It's Free!
*Eng-Tips's functionality depends on members receiving e-mail. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail.
Posting Guidelines
Promoting, selling, recruiting, coursework and thesis posting is forbidden.
Link To This Forum!
Add Stickiness To Your Site By Linking To This Professionally Managed Technical Forum.Just copy and paste the
<option value="`PTC: Creo Parametric (Pro/ENGINEER) forum at Eng-Tips `_">reStructuredText
code below into your site.
&a href="http://www./threadminder.cfm?pid=554"&PTC: Creo Parametric (Pro/ENGINEER) Forum at Eng-Tips&/a&
License Request Failure
License Request Failure License Request Failure
(Mechanical)
28 Nov 12 03:34
I recently had a health check done on my PC, and since then when I load ProEngineer it comes up with a Warning License Request Failure - Invalid Host (See attached image). The software does not load.
I am using Wildfire 4, I don't use the software often and I am not on support...so can anyone help as we have legacy data on ProE.
Red Flag This Post
Please let us know here why this post is inappropriate. Reasons such as off-topic, duplicates, flames, illegal, vulgar, or students posting their homework.
Red Flag SubmittedThank you for helping keep Eng-Tips Forums free from inappropriate posts.The Eng-Tips staff will check this out and take appropriate action.
Reply To This Thread
Posting in the Eng-Tips forums is a member-only feature.
and talk with other members!
Open engineering processes require 3D models to be shared between
therefore, accurate translation from one system to another is essential.
3D printing has quickly expanded beyond the realm of prototyping and into the world of end part manufacturing. Desktop 3D printers need not be used for making parts themselves, but as a secondary process for producing tools.
Creating tooling for injection molding is an expensive and complex proposition. Until recently, the only way to avoid tooling defects causing air traps, voids, shrinkage and the like was to employ a time-consuming and tedious physical prototyping process.
Founded in 1999, Ideum began its life as an interactive website development company. However, after years of building interactive environments, the company decided to change gears and build interactive, multi-touch displays.
Copyright &
All rights reserved.Unauthorized reproduction or linking forbidden without expressed written permission. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our .是时候,换个姿势关注TA
关注 功能升级,收割 TA 的最新动态
扫我下载最新九游APP
查看: 1028|回复: 4
最后登录积分1087精华0帖子
Lv5略有小成, 经验 1087, 距离下一级还需 313 经验
今天进游戏进不去,老跳出来Network failure(网络错误),我重启手机,重新下载,可就是进不去,版主求解
最后登录积分46596精华0帖子
Lv21已臻大成, 经验 46596, 距离下一级还需 1404 经验
不用重新下载的说,我的也一样,大概是维护了,稍后再试试吧
最后登录积分46596精华0帖子
Lv21已臻大成, 经验 46596, 距离下一级还需 1404 经验
不用重新下载的说,我的也一样,大概是维护了,稍后再试试吧
最后登录积分3850精华0帖子
Lv8略有小成, 经验 3850, 距离下一级还需 150 经验
正在维护中,不清楚,维护多久~
最后登录积分27265精华1帖子
亲,现在游戏可以正常登陆哦,为您带来的不便请您谅解,谢谢!
您对该GM的评价:(登录并绑定手机即可获得投票机会。立刻/)
安卓平台下载
苹果平台下载We no longer support Internet Explorer v9 and older. Upgrade to a newer version or use a different browser.
Login failure
Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.
Showing results for
In other languages:
This article helps you identify your problem and choose an appropriate solution.
Before you start troubleshooting:&First check
to make sure there are currently no known issues that prevent login.
If you can't log in to Second Life, the error message may indicate the source of the issue.
The "Waiting for Region Handshake" message occurs when the Second Life Viewer does not receive an acknowledgement from the server. &The usual cause of this error is a firewall blocking UDP packets.&Reconfigure your firewall to resolve this problem.
For information on how to configure firewalls, see: .
If the error states that you are already logging in (or out), then Second Life is still attempting to log out your avatar. Close Second Life, wait fifteen minutes, then attempt to log in again.
If you see this error message:
&L Your account is not accessible until&(date/time)&
— this usually means that your Second Life account has been administratively blocked. Short-term blocks (less than an hour) may be the result of inappropriate behavior inworld. Longer blocks are typically the result of abuse.
You will be unable to use Second Life unti if that is more than an hour away, you will receive an email from the abuse team on the matter. &Be sure to check your spam filters. &
Linden Lab is unable to remove administrative blocks for abuse.
This error message may also appear as:
Login failed.
Second Life cannot be accessed from this computer.
These messages generally indicate you have been blocked from the Second Life servers by Linden Lab as the result of:
Documented cases of fraud
Use of Second Life by a minor
Exceptionally flagrant abuse activity
Note that someone else in your household may be responsible for this activity, not necessariliy with your account.&
If you believe that this is an error, submit a support ticket via the&. To help customer support determine what block has been placed and why, include in the ticket your Second Life account name and any Second Life accounts that log in from your location.
This error may also appear as:
Host http not found&
Login failed. Unable to connect to a simulator.
These messages indicate that your computer has a general networking issue with the domain name service (DNS) that translates numerical IP addresses into human-readable ones.&&
Confirm that you can reach internet sites such as
, or others. &Once your computer can connect to these websites, this error should no longer occur. &
Also check whether there is a wider issue with Second Life, as described below.
Usually, restarting your computer and your router will resolve this issue. & If not, contact your internet service provider. &You may also wish to try using Google's DNS servers to see if that will resolve the issue. &See
for more information. &
Linden Lab occasionally restricts access to Second Life when its servers experience severe technical difficulties or require major maintenance. These outages affect all Residents and are not limited to your computer or account.
Check the status of the Second Life at . This page lists any known issues.
Incorrect passwords are a common cause of login failure. Passwords are case-sensitive, so remember to check Caps Lock if you know you entered your password correctly.
If you've forgotten your user name or password, follow the instructions in &to retrieve it.&
If you do not pay your
or private Region fees in a timely fashion, your account and your alternate accounts may be disabled for delinquency. For more information, see&.
If we find that a Resident has broken our , , or other policies, we may place that Resident's account on hold as a disciplinary measure. When we place an account on hold in this way, we send an email to the account holder at the address registered to that account.
Important: Make sure you add "" and "" to your email client's trusted senders list to prevent our messages from getting marked as spam or junk mail.
Your previous session must be logged out before you can get back into Second Life. Sometimes, usually after a recent logout or crash, Second Life mistakenly thinks you are still logged in. If you receive a login failure message stating that "The system is logging you out...," try waiting a few minutes before logging in again. If you continue to receive this message, you may be a victim of "stuck presence," which can be fixed by restarting the region in which your avatar is stuck.
Residents with premium or Concierge level accounts may request a region restart via live chat, ticket submission, or phone support. Basic accounts do not have access to avatar-level support at this time.
What to do
If you're not sure why you can't log in, try these things:
Double-check your username and password. If you continue to receive an error message, try logging into the . If you are unable to log into the website, the problem is likely to be your username or password. Follow the Forgot your login information? instructions on the website to reset your password.
Change your login location&to a different region. See below&for instructions on how to do this.
Restart your computer, modem, and router. When restarting, make sure to leave everything powered off for at least ten seconds before restarting. This step can often fix routing issues and other connection-related problems.
If you are still unable to log in, premium and Concierge Residents may contact customer support via live chat, support cases (tickets), or telephone. &Basic customers may file a support case. &See
for more information.
Change your login location
A starting location field appears you may choose to log in at your last location, your home, or you may enter the name of any Region in order to attempt to log into that Region directly.
(Optional): Set these preferences in order to enable your favorite locations in the dropdown on the login screen:
Start Second Life. At the login screen, go to&Me&&&Preferences.
Click the&General&tab.
Check the box marked&Show favorite locations on login screen.
In addition to the advice given in this article if you are getting the message "the system is logging you out ..." there is also some additional advice for this login problem provided by Marigold Devin, who is quite the expert in this scenario as a 'ghost hunter'! (This bug where an avatar presence becomes stuck inworld has become affectionately know as 'ghosting'!)Note that the advice bellow can be followed if you are repeatedly getting the "the system is logging you out ..."&message and are unable to log in. Before you follow the advice below, follow the main advice in this article first and I would advise you still definitely contact support for a region restart if you can! Please also note that this advice may change. cease to work, or become redundant as LL work to fix this 'ghosting' bug. Finally, also note that point (e) is important, as I understand it, to prevent you having continued problems!Here is the additional 'DIY' advice you can try if you are repeatedly getting the&"the system is logging you out ..." message when you try to log in:(a)& Bring up your viewer screen BUT DO NOT LOG IN YET(b)& Change your login start location (to do this click on "edit" at the top of the log in screen, then "preferences", "general", and tick the box next to where it says "show start location on login screen", click OK/apply)(c)& Fill in your normal name and password details, and now where there is an extra box, type in the sim name of Furball (this is an empty Governor Linden owned sim)(d)& Now try to log in. Please ignore the message that may come up on your screen and ignore the time in particular.& Just keep trying to log in, and try, try, try. You WILL be able to log in between 1-30 minutes.(e) &VERY IMPORTANT.& Now go to where you were LAST in Second Life (where your 'ghosted' presence will be). As you get close to your stuck presence you should 'merge' with it to prevent you having the same problem the next time you log in.
I agree with Suella. The advice by Marigold is a resource whose effectiveness has been proven many times and by many Residents (me too). Perhaps can be added to the KB article as a "workaround".
Thanks for the feedback! &I'll verify this information and add it as soon as I can.
See the third phrase: "For additional help, see&&in the Extended Knowledge Base."The link of "Login problems" goes to a wiki page that redirects to this KB article :)
Thanks for catching, Irene. &I removed that reference.
You're welcome :)
An update for this particular reason for login failures.As at 6th March 2011, the issue of "ghosting"/stuck presences was fixed during one of the weekly deploys.& Before that time, it was true that it was possible for avatars to log in during a one minute window every fifteen minutes, as per the information above in Suella's long post.However, it is important for everyone to remember that Second Life is very evolutionary.& Since the deploy of 23rd January 2012, changes to the BlueSteel and LeTigre regions have unfortunately caused the ghosting issue to return - except in a slightly different format to before.& Often there is no visible presence, just a radar reading and a green dot/caret marking their place in the sim.& These stuck persences are also remaining online 100% of the time in most cases, and therefore it is almost impossible for anyone to be able to log in to a&different sim and teleport across to where their ghost is to clear it.& (Almost impossible, although not totally, as I&tested myself on Friday 27th January 2012).Therefore, it is absolutely essential that anyone encountering this problem at this time contact LL Support, either via Live Chat, or via the&support ticket system to free the stuck presence. There is no workaround at this moment in time.If anyone does know where their presence is stuck for sure, if it is a private region, they must contact the region owner to organise a region restart.&The Big Red warning in the main body of the&KB text,&about continuing attempts to log in until the date/time stated in the onscreen login failure message would seem to be invalid.& It makes absolutely no difference whatsoever to if and when an avatar can log in.& As I say, occasionally it is possible to log in, but it is a big risk to a person's keyboard to keep hammering attempts to log in!!!&
If I go to the wiki page "Troubleshooting DNS login issues" (& that wiki page redirects me to this KB article. But this KB article has no information about the frequently asked DNS issues :)
We reviwed the DNS article with customer support and they said that they were not seeing this issue any longer, so it didn't seem worthwhile to include the information.
Thanks for the answer. Probably the customer support team need read the Answers forum more often :) Some recent examples: /t5/Espa%C3%B1ol/e-cambiado-router-internet-error-DNS-que-debo-hacer/qaq-p/1467771 or&/t5/Deutsch/quot-DNS-could-not-resolve-the-host-name-quot/qaq-p/1462277 or&/t5/Viewers/quot-Host-http-not-found-quot-on-the-screen-when-I-log-in-HELP/qaq-p/1461509 ...But thanks Rand :)
OK, Irene. &I added some information about that error.
Thanks again!
Thanks to you :)
&"That's actually a very specific error message that comes from the XML RPC system used, for example, by the login process.& You can find it in viewer sources in llxmlrpctransaction.cpp.& It indicates that a response was never received for a request or that a request was never fully sent to servers.Problems of this sort are usually due to maintenance or other issues on the servers.& But if they persist, then there's an issue somewhere in the pipeline (client, networking gear, isp, backbone, linden).& In this case, viewer log files are the place to start looking.& Jira or support can be one way to get eyes on the problem.& For those who want to self-diagnose from the log files, you can learn how to read some of their content here:& Maestro Linden&
On "Change Your Login Location" need to be updated.1. I do not see this option in the general tab nor can I find the option at all now.2. images need update for login screen.&Solr RequestHandler init failure [Solr RequestHandler初始化失败] - 问题-字节技术
Solr RequestHandler init failure
Solr RequestHandler初始化失败
问题 (Question)
I seem to be having problems getting solr up and running, I followed the guide here
All went well, but now I'm trying to import data from mysql.
To do this I have been following this guide
The error comes when I add this to my solrconfig.xml
&requestHandler name="/dataimport" class="org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler"&
&lst name="defaults"&
&str name="config"&data-config.xml&/str&
&/requestHandler&
This is the error I get.
If I remove this, solr runs fine but of course I cannot import from mysql.
HTTP Status 500 - {msg=SolrCore 'collection1' is not available due to init failure:
RequestHandler init failure,trace=org.mon.SolrException: SolrCore
'collection1' is not available due to init failure: RequestHandler init failure at
org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.getCore(CoreContainer.java:1212) at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:248) at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:155) at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.jav
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233) at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191) at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127) at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102) at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109) at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298) at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:857) at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java
:588) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489) at
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724) Caused by: org.mon.SolrException:
RequestHandler init failure at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.&init&(SolrCore.java:821) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.&init&(SolrCore.java:618) at
org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.createFromLocal(CoreContainer.java:949) at
org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:984) at
org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$2.call(CoreContainer.java:597) at
org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$2.call(CoreContainer.java:592) at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334) at
java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166) at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471) at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) ... 1 more
Caused by: org.mon.SolrException: RequestHandler init failure at
org.apache.solr.core.RequestHandlers.initHandlersFromConfig(RequestHandlers.java:168) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.&init&(SolrCore.java:758) ... 13 more Caused by:
org.mon.SolrException: Error loading class
'org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler' at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.findClass(SolrResourceLoader.java:464) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.findClass(SolrResourceLoader.java:396) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.createInstance(SolrCore.java:518) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.createRequestHandler(SolrCore.java:592) at
org.apache.solr.core.RequestHandlers.initHandlersFromConfig(RequestHandlers.java:154) ...
14 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler at
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366) at
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355) at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at
java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354) at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) at
java.net.FactoryURLClassLoader.loadClass(URLClassLoader.java:789) at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native
Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:270) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.findClass(SolrResourceLoader.java:448) ... 18 more
,code=500}
I am running Centos, hence using the first guide to get solr up and running.
The 2nd guide is for Ubuntu, there is a step near the beginning about installing the JDBC, I am not sure if I did it right.. I'm wondering if this may be part of the problem.
我似乎有问题让solr启动并运行,我跟着这里的指南一切顺利,但现在我想从mysql导入数据。为此我一直遵循本指南这个错误是当我添加这个xml&requestHandler name="/dataimport" class="org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler"&
&lst name="defaults"&
&str name="config"&data-config.xml&/str&
&/requestHandler&
这是我的错误。如果我删除这个,solr运行很好但是我当然不能从mysql进口。HTTP Status 500 - {msg=SolrCore 'collection1' is not available due to init failure:
RequestHandler init failure,trace=org.mon.SolrException: SolrCore
'collection1' is not available due to init failure: RequestHandler init failure at
org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.getCore(CoreContainer.java:1212) at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:248) at
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:155) at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.jav
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233) at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191) at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127) at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102) at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109) at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298) at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:857) at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java
:588) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489) at
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724) Caused by: org.mon.SolrException:
RequestHandler init failure at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.&init&(SolrCore.java:821) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.&init&(SolrCore.java:618) at
org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.createFromLocal(CoreContainer.java:949) at
org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:984) at
org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$2.call(CoreContainer.java:597) at
org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$2.call(CoreContainer.java:592) at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471) at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) ... 1 more
Caused by: org.mon.SolrException: RequestHandler init failure at
org.apache.solr.core.RequestHandlers.initHandlersFromConfig(RequestHandlers.java:168) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.&init&(SolrCore.java:758) ... 13 more Caused by:
org.mon.SolrException: Error loading class
'org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler' at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.findClass(SolrResourceLoader.java:464) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.findClass(SolrResourceLoader.java:396) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.createInstance(SolrCore.java:518) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.createRequestHandler(SolrCore.java:592) at
org.apache.solr.core.RequestHandlers.initHandlersFromConfig(RequestHandlers.java:154) ...
14 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler at
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366) at
java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355) at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at
java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354) at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) at
java.net.FactoryURLClassLoader.loadClass(URLClassLoader.java:789) at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native
Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:270) at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.findClass(SolrResourceLoader.java:448) ... 18 more
,code=500}
我运行Centos,因此使用第一个指导solr启动并运行。第二指南是Ubuntu,附近有一个步骤开始安装JDBC,我不确定如果我做到了正确的. .我想知道这可能是问题的一部分。
最佳答案 (Best Answer)
It turns out I made a stupid mistake.
The tutorial above
Instructs us to copy
example/solr/
/home/solr
Except, this particular example provided by solr does not contain the necessary files to handle dataimports.
To fix this:
1) Create a 'lib' folder in your solr instance (/home/solr/lib)
2) From the folder where you downloaded solr to, copy /dist/solr-dataimporthandler-x.x.x.jar and solr-dataimporthandler-extras-x.x.x.jar.
Paste both into your newly created lib folder.
Also ensure you have mysql-connector-java.jar in this folder if you haven't already.
3) Restart the server.
原来我犯了一个愚蠢的错误。上面的教程指导我们复制example/solr/
答案 (Answer) 2
You need to change the permission of the folder:
sudo chmod -R 777 solr
您需要更改文件夹的权限:sudo chmod -R 777 solr
本文翻译自StackoverFlow,英语好的童鞋可直接参考原文:

我要回帖

更多关于 ps4不能登录network 的文章

随机推荐