客户不愿意先支付赠送运费险客户没有怎么办

已解决问题
客户选择到付运费,怎么办?这样运费会不会更贵.
提问时间: 01:40:00
客户选择到付运费,怎么办?这样运费会不会更贵.
浏览次数:659
这种穷山恶水出刁民的地方,双倍样品费,运费自理,下单返还单倍样品费,爱要不要我遇到很多想要免费样品的,而且还不止要一款,我们都是抛重的东西,运费得了还说什么别家可以给免费样品,那你找别家去,我就直接和客人说别家给,我们不给,那你找别家好了。国际运费到付风险比较大,收货人一旦拒收,双程运费加关税不跟你开玩笑,回程运费按官方标准价全收的;&你有没有跟客户沟通清楚,运费样板费如何支付,谁付?&他问你要西联账号,给他就行了。
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题客人要样品且坚持不愿意付运费怎么办?应该怎么回复客人? - 福步新人 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 2640432
阅读权限 25
客人要样品且坚持不愿意付运费怎么办?应该怎么回复客人?
如题:客人要样品且坚持不愿意付运费怎么办?应该怎么回复客人?
(嘉德物流)
国际物流 Q
UID 2569599
积分 12038
福步币 1 块
阅读权限 80
来自 zhejiang-ningbo
回复 #1 KoonheiWang 的帖子
可以和客人说明样品运费先付 日后下订单时可以把样品运费减免在订单里~
UID 2640432
阅读权限 25
回复 #2 gm0216 的帖子
UID 2640432
阅读权限 25
回复 #3 JIABANGGUOJI 的帖子
说了&&客人还是不愿意付
UID 2543919
阅读权限 80
只能在新人区感觉不妥
上传公司凭证了还是不通过
UID 2629706
阅读权限 0
客户有付样品费吗?还是免费的样品,运费客户付啊。要是给免费的样品,连运费都不愿意付的客户就算了吧。购买意向不大。
UID 2638392
福步币 4 块
阅读权限 40
有些东西真的不是为你量身定做的,很有可能你再怎么努力也得不到。有时候,你需要转换自己的目标,改变自己的计划。
放弃所有物质的贪婪
不穿的衣服,都扔掉或捐掉吧
别再等待朋友圈里的评论和点赞
别再怨恨那个你曾死心塌地的女孩
别为错失的那些机会而懊悔
放弃用尽一切力气让那个不爱你的人去爱你
学会放手是成熟的标志,虽然并不容易,但是它确实很重要。
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! &&
FOBShanghai.com自己答应付运费老板不肯付货发了客户说怎么办_百度知道
自己答应付运费老板不肯付货发了客户说怎么办
自己答应付运费老板不肯付货发了客户说怎么办
我有更好的答案
首先应该说清楚你是卖方还是买方,其实邮费区区10元左右,谁的责任谁承担,也亏不死。
采纳率:64%
如果不是很多,就自己给垫上。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。如何寄样和应对客户不愿付运费问题_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&10W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
如何寄样和应对客户不愿付运费问题
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢遇到不愿意付样品费,样品运费的老外怎么办?遇到不愿意付样品费,样品运费的老外怎么办?贸立方百家号做外贸时间长了,肯定是状况百出,肯定也遇到过寄样时碰到不愿意支付样品费或者样品运费的老外,那么我们应该处理呢?不管是样品费还是运费,首先要排除客户骗取样品的可能性。可以综合线上客户资料搜集的信息,邮件往来中对客户的了解,还有就是借助同市场其他客户或者同行的评价来做判断。其实大多数情况下客户只是想多了解下产品,所以除了肯定判断是骗取样品的,邮件往来时一定要注意措辞,以免错失订单。碰到客户不愿意付样品费怎么办?首先要看你的产品单价是高是低。样品价格低(比如低于$20)1.
客户愿意承担运费尽量满足客户需求,因为这点小的风险是承担得起且有回报率的。2.
客户不愿意承担运费可能是运费较高,甚至高于样品费。可以这样处理:表明之前的所有客户都是支付样品费的,而且费用更高(如果你的产品是需要开模定制等)或者公司规定必须支付样品费,但是经过努力为客户争取到了特殊待遇,可以免费寄样,但是需要支付运费。1)可以承诺客户订单满多少数量或金额之后,可以把客户已经支付的运费返还或者抵扣一部分订单费用。2)
多发几个样品或者附带其他价值较低的同类产品给客户进行比较。模板一:In fact, when our clients need samples, we also charge them sample fee, and generally the fee is twice higher (because producing samples will take more time and cost, for its small quantity).From our communication, I feel you are a sincere man, I don't want to lose such a good client like you, for the sample fee problem. So I tried my best to strive for less sample fee with my manager, finally he agreed all sample fee is calculated according to our original unit price.For showing our sincerity, we promise to return all the sample fee after you placed an order. Hope you can understand, many thanks in advance!模板二:As per the summing-up made by our financial department in the last half year, the statistics showed that we had a very heavy burden on sample cost, Just as you know, during the past years we supplied the small qty samples to our customer free of charge, in this way, we not only had to pay the samples cost in our factory, but also pay for the postage to express courier, such as UPS, Fedex, however, our profit is getting smaller and smaller.Under the above-mentioned situation, we find it is getting difficult to run business in this way. In order to solve this matter in a reasonable way, we hope our customer could help to share the cost by paying the postage, So could you please inform us your account number of UPS or Fedex or other express by return? So that we could send samples by your account number, while we will supply the samples which are free of charge in normal small quantity as before.We believe this will do favor to develop the business between us, most of our customers is doing in this way now, we sincerely hope it will be also workable to you. Please kindly comment the new way and advise us your A/C no. Thank you for your cooperation.Looking forward to hearing from you soon.样品价格高如果产品价格高,不管客户是否愿意支付运费,样品费都是不能免的。但是要说明你能理解客户,并站在客户的角度努力为他争取过,但是实在没办法。模板一Really sorry can't offer you free samples, you know 50 USD is not negligible, and all sample fee is calculated according to our original unit price.Everyone want free samples, there are so many samples were sent out everyday, so it's really a big challenge for us to send free samples, hoping you can understand us. In fact, I also met many clients who also want free samples, but after I told them our real situation, they usually can understand, and willing to pay sample fee.Firstly thank you for your continuours supports in the past years, we wish both business snowballing in the coming years.模板二Honestly I do not want to lose any potential customer like you, so I did talk with our manager for several times regarding your concern of sample fee, but she still could not regarded this as an exception as there are over ten salesmen in our company. If she take yours as an exception, it is unfair to other salesmen and other customers.What's more, we never expect to make profit from the sample fee, what we expect is to establish a longer business relationship, so the sample fee is returnable when receiving further order.Hope you could reconsider it, and wait for your favorable reply.BTW, I share you some information about our company. 本文由百家号作者上传并发布,百家号仅提供信息发布平台。文章仅代表作者个人观点,不代表百度立场。未经作者许可,不得转载。贸立方百家号最近更新:简介:贸立方(TradeCubic)外贸综合服务提供商作者最新文章相关文章

我要回帖

更多关于 客户不愿意沟通 的文章

随机推荐