诺基亚最早的手机型号RM978型号是什样登录注册,

Did't you find
yet the way how to flash
with NSU/LSRT &djtonka1 New version 5.6.134.1513
www oboom &diamagic1 (quote)To update your
Lumia 1520 for Windows 10
Technical Preview &DilanChd
Suggested Apps
The XDA App is the fastest way to access the forums on mobile.
One-Handed Mode replicates the useful iOS "Reachability" feature without root.
Labs is an independent app store that gives developers full control over their work.
The ultimate, most complete theming solution for Android.
The best way to get cutting edge news about your device!
Top Forum Discussions
How to Flash with Nokia care suite 5
All members of xda-developers, and the author can not be held responsible for any damage to any of your devices after applying the following
try at your own risk
1 ) Download and install
For Lumia 635 or otherirst Windows Phone 8.1 devices: RM-974, RM-975, RM-976, RM-977, RM-978, RM-979, RM-1010, RM-1027.
2)you can use
first you need to know your mobile product code
if remove battery your product type and code will be printed there
open Extras + info you will see RM type like RM-xxx and choose your desired product code to flash
3 ) After installing Nokia care suite ,create a newfolder
with a Name & Products&
at C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages
it will become C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\Products
Now create Your RM-xxx empty folder ,for lumia 1520 The folder name will be RM-937
in order to see hidden programdata folder click on show hidden folder in view
check your device product code list by searching like example
&lumia 1520 product codes seidea.com& open first link all product code list will be there
,select Vietnam firmware for field test,in windows phone 10 10149 build we got field test by selecting 3G only in sim settings ,but we will have polling frequency and selective bands for battery save ,so i choose vietnam
in my case its look like &059V318 VAR APAC VN CV WHITE& Here VN= Vietnam.
for Lumia 1520 INDIA
These are product codes which had &IN& at 4th place in sentance
059V3M9 VAR IMEA IN CV BLACK
059V3N0 VAR IMEA IN CV WHITE
059V3N1 VAR IMEA IN CV YELLOW
059V3N2 VAR IMEA IN CV RED
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5) open Navifirm and it
asks for login,so
click on cancel
choose your 7 letter product type
and paste at search bar and press enter as seen below
click on browse and navigate to
C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\Products\RM-937 clik ok
and untick &Use product code as final path&
see below screen shot
click on Download to Download All Files ,it takes Time According to Internet speed
if you done correctly
you will see all downloaded firmware files at
C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\Products\RM-937
Now open Nokia care suite and click on Product support tool for store 5
6 ) click on file ---& Open Prouct and type your phone model and select correct rm of rour phone
7 ) click on programming and select recovery
8 ) click on updated list
, your phone product number and all informaton willl display ,connect your phone click start
9 )it check data packages of Firmware ask for press volumue up+power button untill it vibrates ,do the same thing
click retry
10 ) check at your phone screen flashin already started ,dont distruct
flashing ,keep your pc awake
untill it shows recovery completed
you will flashed to desired version of Firmware .you will get full
sys freespace
Attached Thumbnails
My Devices:
It seems that Microsoft Care Suite has come out .
Really worry about the latest lumias` support by Nokia Care Suite , but can`t find a way to get Microsoft Care Suite as my Emergency Tool . I love flashing.
Attached Thumbnails
Recognized Contributor
Originally Posted by Dryingfish
It seems that Microsoft Care Suite has come out .
Really worry about the latest lumias supported by Nokia Care Suite , but can`t find a way to get Microsoft Care Suite as my Emergency Tool . I love flashing.
There is no software called Microsoft Care Suite, at least not now (hope that Nokia Care Suite will not be abandoned, and will be updated).
My Devices:
Originally Posted by anaheiim
There is no software called Microsoft Care Suite, at least not now (hope that Nokia Care Suite will not be abandoned, and will be updated).
Maybe. Hoping we can still get such powerful tool in the future.
Originally Posted by anaheiim
Did't you find
yet the way how to flash with NSU/LSRT every Lumia even 535 ? After changing PC sure
Recognized Contributor
Originally Posted by djtonka
Did't you find
yet the way how to flash with NSU/LSRT every Lumia even 535 ? After changing PC sure
Thanks for your link
I just ask to @ if we could, ourselves, make it compatible the (new, as L535) devices with Nokia Care Suite (look at &C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Nokia Care Suite\Product Support Tool for Store\Product Configuration&).
What do you think, djtonka?
cant see folder on step 8. already enabled hidden files. preferences set in here: C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\RM-937\Products
need this to try win10 on lumia 1520 using this tut that refers me here to increase sys space
Recognized Contributor
Originally Posted by cYbOrG5
cant see folder on step 8. already enabled hidden files. preferences set in here: C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\RM-937\Products
need this to try win10 on lumia 1520 using this tut that refers me here to increase sys space
(The good path is &C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\Products\RM-937&.)
(better explained).
trying/downloading it now. thanks. would you know any updated / clean win10 how-to for lumia 1520?
---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------
i can see the downloaded ffu in the recovery/properties table but the START button stays disabled even after clicking the loaded firmware....
Recognized Contributor
Originally Posted by cYbOrG5
trying/downloading it now. thanks. would you know any updated / clean win10 how-to for lumia 1520?
---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------
i can see the downloaded ffu in the recovery/properties table but the START button stays disabled even after clicking the loaded firmware....
To update your Lumia 1520 for Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones, you should follow this , or . Be aware that some conditions are required in order to achieve this, including OS exactly 8.10.. For the rest, it is explained in the tutorial.
However, if you want to flash to save storage space on the system, you can simply perform a reset hardware instead of flash.
For flash, have you correctly followed my tutorial that I gave you via a link? I can not visualize your problem: can you make a screenshot? What product code want you flash?
i followed them step by step and, got a green sd card, but when i select the xap and apply the mod, the wpcustom will just exit and there is no cahnge in the icon of hacked pfd, when launched, pfd will just run as usual(connects to ms etc)
in the links you give, im on #6, it will not go to #7, the registry is not opened after executing #6. i have pfd on SDCard, i havegreen sd card permission....
4.Now you can see “SD Card Permissions” as green color.
5.After changing SD Card permissions click on browse xap button.
6.Browse and select Custom_pfd.xap from SD card and click Apply XAP Button.
7.After successfully applying custom_pfd tool to preview for developers goto Preview for Developers apps.
8.Now your phone is hacked and you can edit registry of your WP8.1.
&& i will be trying this one now since it seems
there is not much i can do,
1. Download Firmware update with this product code 059V3T3 it should be version .
and variant name &RM-937 VAR APAC TW CV BLACK&, note the color doesn't really matter, the part that
matters is RM-937 VAR APAC TW CV, the FW is the same, so the color won't make any difference,
Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Search this Thread:
Linear Mode
-- XDA Classic
-- XDA 2010
-- XDA 2013
---- XDA 2013 Beta - 1024
-- XDA 2015
---- 2015 - Dark Theme
');}else if(xda_ad_choice=="sortable"){document.write('\x3Cscript src="//tags-cdn.deployads.com/a/xda-developers.com.js" async >\x3C/script>');document.write('');(deployads=window.deployads||[]).push({});}}
We're Social还没有帐号? 赶紧
用户版块帖子
诺基亚RM-978 格机 解锁 百分之百搞定
UID:939032
在线时间18小时
金钱30339威望2支持度0交易币0
本帖被 天目-何老师 从 三星手机免拆资料专区 移动到本区()
[此贴附件售价 30 金钱,已有 47 人购买]购买人名单-----------林国太刘金寒肖文标计江河通讯维修者3修各手机陈国火huangxiaozhe湖北襄阳黄静huoqiang阿飞110飞向梦想张西奎3598785xintiandi666佳友电讯沙田通汇川外通讯雨杰通讯jinshui75cheny110天涯浪子888nayman8930顺⑦zī嘫月星通讯新手小李飞刀hxq5228169尖端高科ayousdaimee_meew198703紫狼李隆燃河南112wanjia116780506墙头玩世看不恭唯独宠你zkyyjacke2003wydzswkoklam
(1 K) 下载次数:49
UID:1236973
在线时间84小时
金钱0威望2支持度0交易币0
是关机状态按开关键--&震动后再长按下音量键--&出现惊叹号!顺序按1次上音量--&1次下音量--&1次开关键--&再1次下音量手机会重启出现两个齿轮等待一断时间就会回复到新开机时!
UID:1478568
在线时间12小时
金钱0威望2支持度0交易币0
楼上的是好人,鉴定完毕
UID:1402523
在线时间33小时
金钱41393威望15支持度0交易币0
齿轮出现&&格机成功
UID:1519174
在线时间1小时
金钱0威望2支持度0交易币0
上面那位碉堡了
UID:1156468
在线时间109小时
金钱16708威望15支持度0交易币0
UID:1075265
在线时间68小时
金钱18268威望2支持度0交易币0
ddddddddddddddddddddddddd好人
UID:1528760
在线时间19小时
金钱4威望2支持度0交易币0
&&&&谢谢你的分享让我了解
UID:361751
在线时间593小时
金钱2264威望2支持度0交易币0
是关机状态按开关键--&震动后再长按下音量键--&出现惊叹号!顺序按1次上音量--&1次下音量--&1次开关键--&再1次下音量手机会重启出现两个齿轮等待一断时间就会回复到新开机时!
& 嗨~!& 大家好~&
UID:1325271
在线时间62小时
金钱24700威望2支持度0交易币0
好人,,,,,,,,,,,,,谢谢
访问内容超出本站范围,不能确定是否安全
限200 字节
您目前还是游客,请
&回复后跳转到最后一页
验证问题: