id: '2611110',
container: s,
size: '240,200',
display: 'inlay-fix'
您当前位置: &
[ 所属分类
| 时间 2015 |
作者 红领巾 ]
So much going on today I thought I’d put the lot into one blog entry.
So, I’ve spent the day with my pal playing with one of several IOT solutions – familiar to regular readers – node-red-contrib-ui. This just keeps getting better.
So we spent our afternoon getting to grips with the new “template” node which Andrei the designer has been improving recently. We wanted an RGB controller which the UI does not (did not) currently feature. Getting to grips with Angular and how it interfaces with the UI is proving a challenge but the long and short of it is (I know a couple of you are about to get excited) – we have a working RGB controller.
Here it is. Just ignore my FREDDY experiments and the pretty coloured line of buttons…
Well, no, don’t ignore the buttons – I’m finding increasingly frustrating to have to use the big but still limited range of ANGULAR icons – so I’m about to write off to Andrei to see if we can maybe trap HTTP in the icon description to allow us to use any arbitrary online PNG file – preferably transparent ones – imagine you have a row of buttons for +, minus and auto. The Angular icons do + and - but how on earth do you represent “AUTO” – I could think of a 1000 examples where you just can’t do it with a limited set of icons… so that needs work…
However I digress – see the bottom line – RED GREEN AND BLUE controllers (ignore the yellow, I’m experimenting). On the right is a BLACK BLOCK which changes colour as you move the sliders. So this TEMPLATE node in Node-Red UI- and this is all down to Andrei, has an input and an output – the output puts out JSON string with R G B values…. the input expects msg.payload.r, msg.payload.g etc… well I didn’t have a CLUE how to do that so again Andrei helped. So here I will show you an example of use –, the template node and the input to manually set the controls. I CAN CONFIRM that all of this mirrors perfectly if for example you have this running on 2 phones at once – they remain in sync perfectly!!!! This is just so good!
So above you see an inject (ignore the timestamp) – the function will set up 3 values to put into the template to affect the sliders – so for example you can set up initial conditions.
msg.payload = {
msg.payload.b=190;
So there’s an incoming payload which we’re going to ignore – the bit I was not sure about was adding new stuff – ie msg.payload.r and again Andrei came to the rescue – you’ll see I’ve initialised RGB values and then proven to myself that you can quickly alter them before sending MSG off to the template node. The output of the template node goes off in this case to a DEBUG node and there’s a JSON string with RGB values going out (that might be used to populate a global variable and off via MQTT to some RGB lighting).
Here is the content of the template.
&div layout="row" layout-align="space-between center"&
&md-slider ng-model="msg.payload.r" ng-change="send(msg)" flex="30" min="0" max="255" class="slider-red"&
&/md-slider&
&md-slider ng-model="msg.payload.g" ng-change="send(msg)" flex="30" min="0" max="255" class="slider-green"&
&/md-slider&
&md-slider ng-model="msg.payload.b" ng-change="send(msg)" flex="30" min="0" max="255" class="slider-blue"&
&/md-slider&
&div style="width: 32 height: 32" ng-style="{'background-color': ('rgb(%d, %d, %d)'|sprintf:msg.payload.r:msg.payload.g:msg.payload.b)}"&
(function(scope) {
scope.$watch('msg.payload', function (v) {
if (!v) scope.msg ={ payload: {r:0, g:0, b:0} };
})(scope);
.slider-green .md-track-fill {
background-color: green !
.slider-green .md-thumb:after {
background-color: green !
border-color: green !
.slider-blue .md-track-fill {
background-color: blue !
.slider-blue .md-thumb:after {
background-color: blue !
border-color: blue !
What you have there is not only the RGB controls – but all you need to know in order to make any custom system you like which has INPUTS and OUTPUTS. This is so very useful.
So there you go – a great new UI gadget.
Strangely enough – I needed that bit of knowledge about adding stuff to MSG as today another pal of mine pointed me to an ANDROID/IOS App called OWNTRACKS. It has a lot of uses but one of it’s features allows you to set up your phone to send regular LONGITUDE/LATITUDE messages to your own MQTT server.
Now, I went off on a crawl and found a NODE-RED node to do GEOFENCING – here it is.
So the ORANGE node is a node called GEOFENCE (node-red-contrib-geofence). This is marvellous – so you feed it longitude and latitude and it compares against a set area and either passes the message through – or not.
On the left you see my MQTT node picking up a topic which I set on the phone. Next you see me convert the data to the right vars – exactly the same issue I had above so I killed 2 birds with one stone – here’s the function.
var fred=JSON.parse(msg.payload);
msg.location = {
msg.location.lon=fred.
msg.location.lat=fred.
So from my incoming MQTT in a format decided by the App, not me I’ve created 2 items which the geofence node understands – regular updates as to where I am.
Here’s the winner – the Geofence admin page when you click on the orange Geofence node.
This is so good I’m betting I don’t have to explain how it works – you simply put a square, circle or shape around a location, town, house or whatever – and if the incoming coordinates are in that area the whole message just gets passed through – if not, nothing gets passed through. There are other options!!
The obvious next move is a function with a check to ensure you were OUT of the area and coming IN and the string “I’m nearly home, get the kettle on” – passed to the speech system I showed you in my last blog. In my case I’d likely get beaten up for doing that but I’m sure you understand the MASSIVE potential for this.
Put welcome lights on when coming home, alarm the house when leaving etc etc etc… actually with an ESP8266 you could put the kettle on yourself!!! HEY that’s a good idea.
All of this takes only minutes to get going when you have info like this (I had to kind of fumble through much of it). You could use multiple nodes from the same MQTT input to do all sorts of analysis on movement. What’s needed next it really
cheap GPS transmitters for the cats!! Just so many possibilities.
So – that was that – then when I got home tonight – the post was waiting for me. This little number arrived in the post.. This bare board was less than 2 on Ebay… http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/?_trksid=p49.l2649&var=&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Ok, it needs 2 MOSFETS, a couple of resistors (SMT) and a regulator and an ESP-12 and you have yourself a handy 0.1” centres development board – only for true soldering iron enthusiasts but I thought it would be worth having.
As well as that, SEED STUDIOS sent me their LinkIT SMART 7699 board and a nice adaptor to go with it… I’ll have to write this up later when I get enough time to do it justice but on the left you see one of the little boards – it has 2 micro-USB sockets – 3 buttons (reset, program, user) and a WIFI module with lots of IO – the accompanying breakout board lets you do the whole thing with wires and connectors without going anywhere near a soldering iron.
Unlike ESPs (which are of course cheaper) these little devils run !! Anyway, it’s late but here’s a link for interested parties.. /site/global/developer_tools/mediatek_linkit_smart_7688/whatis_7688/index.gsp
And that is about it for one day. I’ve just found a cheap TIMER unit for my upstairs radiators so I can turn them off when we’re sleeping downstairs and by the time that turns up I’ll have a very pretty mobile application for my good lady to control the heating with.
Good night, all.
本文前端(javascript)相关术语:javascript是什么意思 javascript下载 javascript权威指南 javascript基础教程 javascript 正则表达式 javascript设计模式 javascript高级程序设计 精通javascript javascript教程
转载请注明本文标题:本站链接:
分享请点击:
1.凡CodeSecTeam转载的文章,均出自其它媒体或其他官网介绍,目的在于传递更多的信息,并不代表本站赞同其观点和其真实性负责;
2.转载的文章仅代表原创作者观点,与本站无关。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,本站对该文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性,不作出任何保证或承若;
3.如本站转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者及时联系本站,我们会及时处理。
登录后可拥有收藏文章、关注作者等权限...
CodeSecTeam微信公众号
决定你人生高度的不是你的才能,而是你的态度!
手机客户端netty|LOFTER(乐乎) - 记录生活,发现同好
LOFTER for ipad —— 记录生活,发现同好
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
{list posts as post}
{if post.type==1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type==2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if !!post.image}
{if post.type == 4}
{if !!post.image}
{if !!photo.labels && photo.labels.length>0}
{var wrapwidth = photo.ow < 500?photo.ow:500}
{list photo.labels as labs}
{var lbtxtwidth = Math.floor(wrapwidth*(labs.ort==1?labs.x:(100-labs.x))/100)-62}
{if lbtxtwidth>12}
{if !!labs.icon}
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if post.type == 6}
{if drlist.length>0}
更多相似达人:
{list drlist as dr}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 1}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 2 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{/list}
暂无相似达人,
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if post.type == 6}
this.p={ currentPage:1,pageNewMode:true,isgooglead3:false,ishotrecompost:false,visitorId:0, first:'',tag:'netty',recommType:'new',recommenderRole:0,offset:20,type:0,isUserEditor:0,};

我要回帖

更多关于 c 内存泄漏检测工具 的文章

随机推荐