播放量12.7万
播放量数据:快去看看谁在和你一起看视频吧~
更多数据:
热门短视频推荐
Copyright (C) 2018 & All Rights Reserved
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
正在为您下载爱奇艺客户端安装后即可快速下载海量视频
正在为您下载爱奇艺客户端安装后即可免费观看1080P视频
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
后才可以领取积分哦~
每观看视频30分钟
+{{data.viewScore}}分
{{data.viewCount}}/3
{{if data.viewCount && data.viewCount != "0" && data.viewCount != "1" && data.viewCount != "2" }}
访问泡泡首页
+{{data.rewardScore}}分
{{if data.rewardCount && data.rewardCount != 0 && data.getRewardDayCount != 0}}1{{else}}0{{/if}}/1
{{if data.rewardCount && data.rewardCount != 0 && data.getRewardDayCount != 0}}
+{{data.signScore}}分
{{data.signCount}}/1
{{if data.signCount && data.signCount != 0}}
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制考完大学就回来做视频!投稿:31粉丝:37分享--dynmicweibozoneqqbaidu将视频贴到博客或论坛视频地址复制嵌入代码复制微信扫一扫分享收藏0硬币--稍后看马克一下~用手机看转移阵地~用或其他应用扫描二维码手机下视频请使用扫码若未安装客户端,可直接扫此码下载应用看过该视频的还喜欢正在加载...miniOFF您的当前位置: > 正文
我的世界神秘时代4模组研究台的合成方法
来源:作者:网友分享
我的世界神秘时代4模组研究台的合成方法。研究台的作用和奥数工作台是一样重要的,玩神秘时代模组,这个装置是一定要制作的。研究台主要用来解锁奥秘,还有关于奥术的各种应用。本期给新手玩家们介绍下研究台合成方法。
研究台同样需要使用台桌。
附上台桌的合成配方:
附上合成方式:
接着,将两个台桌放一起,然后用笔与墨右键就能激活研究台了。
那么研究台是干什么的呢?请看下面附带的截图说明:
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '951995',
container: s,
size: '300,200',
display: 'inlay-fix'&>&&>&&>&正文
《刺客信条起源》战斗系统完全解析 刺客信条起源战斗系统怎么样
09:53:33 来源:PSNine 作者:sai8808
  《刺客信条起源》战斗系统怎么样?很多玩家对这款游戏的全新战斗系统还不够了解,下面小编就为大家带来《刺客信条起源》战斗系统完全解析,希望大家能够喜欢。
  《刺客信条起源》游戏制作人 Ash Ismael在最新一期的 IGN Fist 中揭露了旗下最新游戏《刺客信条起源》中完全革新的战斗系统,一改过去所有系列的战斗公式,带来全新更具动作性、更真实刺激、更多变同时也更快速的游戏战斗内容。Ismael 表示这款新游戏历经了约 4 年左右的开发时间,在当时《刺客信条4黑旗》推出后不久,而当时制作团队内部就有了想要革新这款系列作品的想法。要如何让这款游戏感觉更为现代化、同时给予玩家的新游戏感受?因此制作团队决定要重新探索并定义创造出新的《刺客信条》游戏。
  在过去的游戏系列中战斗系统是采用「招架动画系统」,也就是说当玩家按下攻击时主角与攻击目标会自动结合在一起,几乎可以不管攻击的距离,接着攻击动画或反击动画完成后两者再分开。而制作团队深知这款新的作品必须采用截然不同的战斗系统,在《刺客信条起源》当玩家按下攻击时就会挥动武器,若距离内有目标存在即可对敌人造成伤害,但若武器距离没有敌人你挥动武器则会造成自己产生破绽。
  这项系统带来战斗中革命性的突破,突然之间你的武器长短、攻击速度、敌人的距离位置与敌人使用的装备,都因为新的战斗系统而变的非常重要。而游戏中玩家具备轻、重两种基本攻击方式,轻攻击是速度较快且可连续的连段攻击,重攻击的威力比较高同时可以加入到轻攻击的连续技内。重攻击还有一项效果,就是可以破除敌人的防御手段。当对手举起盾牌时重攻击,若蓄力发动重攻击甚至可以将敌人击倒在地。
  新的系统中有一项特色,就是当敌人倒地或者是从背后遭到攻击时,玩家造成的伤害都会显着提高。在主角巴耶克防御手段方面,玩家可以使用盾牌来挡住前方攻击,不过盾牌无法防御后方。还有迴避让玩家能够躲过攻击,短时间内可以连续进行三次迴避,不过三次之后就需要一小段时间来回复战斗姿态。游戏内也有类似先前反击的要素,利用盾牌反制敌人攻击后,可以造成敌人晕眩状态并提高玩家对该目标的伤害。
  《刺客信条起源》战斗中一项新的系统名为「肾上腺素」,当玩家进行战斗时会持续累积肾上腺素,等到肾上腺素量表全满时就能使出威力强大的独特招式。每种武器都有独特的招式,有些是威力强大的单一攻击,另外有些则是电光石火的连续招式,同时还有些武器可以透过肾上腺素发动「狂怒模式」,让短时间内的攻击力与攻击速度都大幅提升。
  在近距离武器方面总共有八种不同的武器类别,大致上可以分为长柄、快速、与威力三种型态。举例来说游戏中的双刀是速度最快的武器,虽然在短时间内可以利用高速攻击来创造大量伤害,不过其攻击距离就短的可以。长枪虽然有着相当优秀的攻击距离以及不俗的伤害,但挥舞的速度就稍嫌慢了一些。当然长柄武器的挥舞也会具有范围伤害效果,若被敌人包围时这类的武器会有独特的优势存在。
  玩家相当期待的就是游戏中改良过新的远距离战斗系统,本次《刺客信条起源》中总共有四种不同的弓箭可以选用,分别是战弓、轻弓、掠夺者弓以及猎弓四种。每种弓箭都会独特的攻击与招式,举例来说战弓可以同时射出多枚箭矢,虽然准度不佳但近距离的伤害惊人。轻弓则具备相当快的射击速度,在战斗中若敌人采取防御姿态时,可以利用高射速瞄准头部或脚步射击来让敌人丧失防御能力。掠夺者弓则是类似于狙击枪的远程精确高伤害武器,还有猎弓则是综合各类优点的平衡性传统弓箭。
  游戏也加入了相当丰富的角色扮演要素,其中一点就是武器独特的等级与能力,本次武器中如角色扮演游戏一样将可能附加多种不同效果。例如说游戏长枪可以附加毒素,或者是双刀在累积出血值后可以造成敌人出血并不断丧失生命值等。
  在有了优秀的战斗系统与具耐玩性的角色扮演要素后,需要带给玩家的就是足够的游戏挑战,因此游戏中也会有许多不同类别的敌人,随着玩家进行游戏这些敌人将协助玩家能够学习并掌握战斗系统的要点。制作团队重点专注在让每场战斗感觉上都极为独特,甚至可以说是如同BOSS战一般的感觉。游戏中有强壮但攻击缓慢的强敌,对上这些敌人时玩家最好不要正面冲突,想办法造成敌人破绽接着从后方输出大量伤害。
  同时游戏中也会有指挥官阶级的敌人,这些菁英敌人除了具有强悍的战斗力外,这些指挥官在与玩家进行战斗时,其他的杂兵将会自动退到后方并帮指挥官加油打气。让玩家产生如竞技场对决的感觉,也代表杂兵对于指挥官的尊重。对付这类菁英敌人玩家必须详加思考移动的策略,让敌人误以为可以命中时发动迴避,躲过攻击后进行快速的反击。除此之外,玩家也能利用弓箭来攻击并造成敌人失衡踉跄。
  介绍中另外一种敌人类型名为掠夺者,这些速度极快的精兵就如同刺客般致命,他们会使用烟雾弹或者是从掩体后突袭等刺客技巧,这些掠夺者不希望与玩家正面对决,而是采用打带跑游击的方式骚扰玩家。等玩家遭到攻击踉跄或者是倒地时,他们会抓准时机冲上前发动致命的突击。这些敌人将会让玩家逐步学会战斗中各项不同的技巧,等玩家准备好时就能接受游戏中强大BOSS的挑战。
  制作团队开始进行《刺客信条起源》就决定游戏中要有艰困壮烈的史诗级BOSS战,这些BOSS会出现在主线与支线任务中,同时也可能在世界上其他的角落中发现这些挑战。而这些BOSS则是制作团队将能力发挥到极限,并透过这些强大的敌人来挑战自己设计的全新战斗系统。
  游戏中有一个系统名为「竞技场」,希腊将传统的竞技场战斗文化传入埃及,因此制作团队决定加入这个能够带给玩家源源不绝战斗挑战的地方。这个系统也能带给玩家真正投注于战斗中的挑战,制作团队能够在这裡设计出独特的BOSS以及一波波的敌人带来的精采战斗。而对于巴耶克来说,制作团队希望竞技场系统能具备一定的故事情节与目的,因此竞技场系统在游戏中会透过主线任务向玩家介绍其内容与细节。
  玩家若喜欢竞技场的战斗,或者是垂涎竞技场内提供如武器、装备等奖励,玩家能够自行决定是否要挑战竞技场,游戏中有会有数个截然不同风格的竞技场。有些是小城镇中吵杂且规模较小的地区,有些则是大城市中极具规模与场地大小的竞技场。在竞技场的挑战中有时会限定玩家使用的武器,甚至有些挑战仅会给玩家弓箭而没有近距离武器使用。在竞技场中充满着各种不同的陷阱,有时也会放出野兽来袭击玩家,而这些独特的战斗过程将会带领玩家面对独特的BOSS。
  制作团队在制作BOSS时下了许多功夫,确保每个BOSS能够有专属的特色与习性,有些时候这些BOSS会充满侵略性同时也喜欢在竞技场的欢呼中与玩家赌上性命对决,有些BOSS则是会比较冷静的思考战略。因此制作团队不希望玩家忽视这些潜在的BOSS因此下了许多苦心,同时这些BOSS也会提供丰富优渥的报酬。
《刺客信条:起源》精华文章推荐
更多相关内容请关注:
责任编辑:Shy夏夏
本文是否解决了您的问题
用手机访问
扫一扫,手机浏览
相关攻略:
游戏制作:育碧
游戏发行:育碧
游戏平台:PC/XboxOne/PS4
上市时间:
单机游戏下载
综合热点资讯
游民星空联运游戏[1.4.2]MCMMP Mod Pack|First Update 1.4.2 | [49 mods] - Minecraft Mods - Mapping and Modding: Java Edition - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum
This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Starting July 30th, you will no longer be able to log in to a Curse account that was not merged with a Twitch account. If you have not yet merged your Curse account with a Twitch account, please do so ! Otherwise, your account and its content will be inaccessible.
Uh............
I am thinking of a few questions about the compatibilities right now.
Don't worry I fixed them
Christ, you want to tone down the size and colors? Murdered my vision...
Also, if you EDITED the mods yourself to fix compatibilities, it is very possible (and likely) that you've unintentionally violated the mod owners' licenses, even with their permission. Though I'm not sure how intensive technicalities like that are.
All I did was change the block ids...Quote from
hey man, heard you were looking for volunteers for help with the pack? where/how/when do i go about applying?
Just download and give me feedback.
All I did was change the block ids...
Just download and give me feedback.
That ought to be fine with most of them. It's just that I've seen a lot of pack makers get into some pretty steep trouble because they overlooked a miniscule license detail.
You've got a pretty good group of mods. If my computer could handle that many at once with a hi-res texture pack I'd probably DL and use it foreva.
been playin it for the past twenty minutes, its quite a nice mix of mods, may i suggest including optifine? not everybody has a really good computer, 'cludin me
this is with a full install with cheatmode on, also, may want to list thaumcraft2 in the mods list
I didn't include thaumcraft 2 in the pack
You agreed to follow them when you made your account here.
Always remember to thank content creators for their hard work!!
no start quest in tales of kingdoms mods
Really? I'll fix that right away
Modloader:Risugami - Pretty much one of the most important mods. All mods needs this in the mod pack.
SDK's ModloaderMP:ScottyDoesKnow - Pretty much one of the most improtant mods. Most mods need this to work.
TurboModelThingy:GaryCXJk - Add new ways to construct your models. Flan's mod requires this.
Minecraft Forge:Elorram,SpaceToad, & LexManos - Extra modding capabilities. Most mods need this to work.
PlayerAPI:Divisor - Gives third party mods managed access to the main player class. Some mods need this to work.
AudioMod:Risugami - Use custom sounds.
CodeChickenCore:chicken_bones - Required for chicken's mods to work.
CraftingGuide:Uristqwerty - Shows how to craft everything, smelt everything, etc...
Matmos:Hurricaaane - Enviromental sound atmosphere simulator [More and Real Sounds]
ComputerCraft:dan200 - In game Computers to program anything easily. Control your world!
Somnia:MALfunction84 - Changes how sleep works in Minecaft
BetterDungeons:Chocolatin - Bigger and Better Dungeons
Crystal Wing:DaftPVF/bspkrs - Teleport back to spawn point of the world
IndustrialCraft 2:Alblaka - Add machines to improve Minecraft industry
Ingame Info Mod:DaftPVF/bspkrs - Adds the ability to add lines of information on the top of your in-game screen.
Treecapitator:DaftPVF/bspkrs - All log blocks fall after cut by an axe
TradeMod:xkyouchoux - Allows you to buy and sell things from the coins you earn
MoreCreepsAndWeirdos:freakstritch - Adds many weird Creatures and animals along with items
Starting Inventory:DaftPVF/bspkrs - Gives items picked by configuration
Inventory Tweaks:jimeowan - Easily manage your inventory and chest
Convenient Inventory:ShadowAlex1 - Speed up inventory management
GuiAPI:ShaRose - Easy to create and use settings in Minecraft
KeepInventoryOnDeath:glider521al - When you die you keep your full inventory
MoreFuel Mod:Grom PE - Adds more items to smelt with
MoreStackables Mod:Risugami - More items that can stack.
WorldEditCUI:yetanotherx - Adds in-game gui for WorldEdit
Sign Tag Mod:Risugami - Tells thing like time and position via signs
GemsCraft Mod:domi1819 - Adds new ores, tools, gems, and block storage
Craftable Stuff mod:xexito - Craft stuff that you couldn't craft before. Equivalent Exchange without the power tools
Tale of Kingdoms Unoffical:ARavinMadMonkey - Become a king and control a castle
Jetpack, Parachute, and Paraglider mod:TeNNoX - Adds a jetpack to fly with, a parachute for safe landing, and a paraglider to glide in the air
Smart Moving Mod:Divisor - Provides various additional moving actions
NotEnoughItems:chicken_bones - TMI and Recipe Book into one
Optifine:sp614x - Adds HD Texture support and more options for better looks and performance
EnderChest/EnderStorage:Ecu and chicken_bones - Stores inventory in "The End"
Equivalent Exchange Unofficial:Pahimar - Adds power tools, alchemy, and get materials faster
BuildCraft:SpaceToad - Adds pipes, machines and engines
Weaponizer:Ketaros - Adds more ores, blocks, and tools
Animal Bikes:Noppes - Allows your to ride animals.
Wireless Redstone:ali4z - Allows you to transmit and receive redstone signals
Hot Air Balloons:CsprBzmr - Adds hot air balloon travel
BackPacks Mod: MightyPork - Adds BackPacks to store things
THX Helicopter:Theoxylo - Adds a very affordable helicopter
Turret Mod:SanAndreasP - Adds a bunch of turrets
GemsCraft:domi1819 - Adds a bunch of new gems for tools. (ALL TOOLS)
If you leave it as is you're going to confuse the newer players more than you're helping them.
Just a suggestion.
I see you took out your copyright notice.
I have a suggestion, you should really clean up this list and erase all the mods that aren't actually included.
If you leave it as is you're going to confuse the newer players more than you're helping them.
Just a suggestion.
I left the mod list because they'll find out all of the mods in the pack in the "Mods Approved" section of the forum
this is sooooo F**KING EPIC but some of the ids don't work
thanks for telling me, but which idsQuote from
Sorry to point this out, but my OCD got the best of me. Equivalent Exchange isn't unofficial, Pahimar was Xeno's modding partner. Xeno is just taking a break.
Anyways, I will be using this, as it looks very good. How did you get MLMP and Forge to work together like that?
Kk ill fix that right away. Btw installing MLMP and Forge together isn't rocket science. Just install it this way modloader, MLMP, then forge. Or do what I did, install ML Then MLMP, install another api (I used TurboModelThingy) then forge.
and there are more
Those are just unused id's. What's the issue?
To post a comment, please
a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes

我要回帖

更多关于 我的世界怎么下模组 的文章

随机推荐