steam client steamwebhelper.exe这个傻逼玩意儿什么删除

Which type of operating system are you running?
Don't know
& What is steamwebhelper.exe?
What is steamwebhelper.exe?steamwebhelper.exe is part of Steam Client WebHelper and developed by Valve Corporation
according to the steamwebhelper.exe . steamwebhelper.exe's description is &Steam Client WebHelper&steamwebhelper.exe is digitally signed by Valve.steamwebhelper.exe is usually located in the 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\bin\' folder. at VirusTotal reports anything malicious about steamwebhelper.exe. If you have additional information about the file, please share it with the FreeFixer users by posting a
at the bottom of this page.
Product nameSteam Client WebHelperCompany nameValve CorporationFile descriptionSteam Client WebHelperInternal namesteamwebhelper (buildbot_steam-rel-w..Original filenamesteamwebhelper.exeLegal copyrightCopyright (C) 2014 Valve CorporationProduct version01.00.00.01File version02.37.82.33
The following is the available information on steamwebhelper.exe:VirusTotal reportNone of the 54 anti-virus programs at VirusTotal detected the steamwebhelper.exe file.Error MessagesThese are some of the error messages that can appear related to steamwebhelper.exe:steamwebhelper.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.steamwebhelper.exe - Application Error. The instruction at "0xXXXXXXXX" referenced memory at "0xXXXXXXXX". The memory could not be "read/written". Click on OK to terminate the program.Steam Client WebHelper has stopped working.End Program - steamwebhelper.exe. This program is not responding.steamwebhelper.exe is not a valid Win32 application.steamwebhelper.exe - Application Error. The application failed to initialize properly (0xXXXXXXXX). Click OK to terminate the application.What will you do with the file?To help other users, please let us know what you will do with the file:
I will keep it
I will remove itWhat did other users do?The poll result listed below shows what users chose to do with the file. 81% have voted for removal. Based on votes from 452 users.NOTE: Please do not use this poll as the only source of input to determine what you will do with the file.
Malware or legitimate?If you feel that you need more information to determine if your should keep this file or remove it, please .Please select the option that best describe your thoughts on the information provided on this web pageI now have a good idea of whether the file is legitimate or malwareI still do not know whether the file is legitimate or malware - And now some shame)Hi, my name is . I've been running this website since 2006. I want to let you know about the . FreeFixer is a freeware tool that analyzes your system and let you manually identify unwanted programs. Once you've identified some malware files, FreeFixer is pretty good at removing them. You can . It runs on Windows 2000/XP//Vista/7/8/8.1/10. Supports both 32- and 64-bit Windows.If you have questions, feedback on FreeFixer or the freefixer.com website, need help analyzing FreeFixer's scan result or just want to say hello, please contact me. You can find my email address at the . The process opens up under &Steam.exe& when the Steam web site is opened.
It looks like it is part of an &adware& as well as, the &initial update& Steam requires when first &activating& a game.
When the Steam web page is opened to the DOWNLOAD PAGE for the initial update it will show different amounts under &TOTAL NETWORK USAGE& and &DOWNLOADED&; for example TOTAL NETWORK USAGE equal TO 189 MB and DOWNLOADED equal TO 19 MB at the same time.
And Steam does not stop do it has taken over 750 MB on TOTAL NETWORK USAGE to have the DOWNLOADED equal to 19 MB.
Steam says this does not show up on a broadband that the problem at this site is do to the 56 Kbps modem that is used to connect to the internet.
I've been having a lot of problems with steam lately and it's not my shitty computer. The steam web helper completely crashes whenever I try to get on and it won't let me on steam at all. This is becoming a serious issue that I think the staff should really fix as soon as possible. I've tried everything so if they were to fix it it would really help.
I removed steam webhelper
It solved my problem
Steamwebhelper is needed to display certain webpages in the steam client. Removing it &can& bring issues if you browse the steam store a lot. If everything is working fine, i'd keep it.
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BEX
Application Name: steamwebhelper.exe
Application Version: 4.18.13.29
Application Timestamp: 59e14cd6
Fault Module Name: StackHash_e98d
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp:
Exception Offset: 00131f70
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Data:
OS Version: 6.1..0.256.1
Locale ID: 1086
Additional Information 1: e98d
Additional Information 2: e98dfca8bcf81bc1740adb
Additional Information 3: 6eab
Additional Information 4: 6eabdd9e0dc9a1c0583635
Read our privacy statement online:
If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
Leave a reply
Email address (required, but not visible on web site):
Your name (required):
Just to make sure you are human and not a spam bot, please answer the following question: How many eyes does a cat have? (required):
Your comment:
Notify me when new comments are posted

我要回帖

更多关于 steamwebhelper.exe 的文章

随机推荐