u盘lnkt5trytphan thietttuyruu ut盘lnkt5trytphan thietttuurryyuu

The sun. (New York [N.Y.]) , February 12, 1902, Page 9, Image 9 - Chronicling America - The Library of Congress
°Iin j llESUN 11E SUN UNWEDNESDi4 WEDNESDAY IN S AyF FEBRUARY 12 1902I 1 MANYPEDSOUTOFTHERA MANYPEDSOUTOFTHERAFALL MANYPEDSOUT Y PEDSOUT OF TBERAC TBERACI TBERACEAlU1SL4UL EAlU1 IlAU TilE STtflTI STtflTIFALIa irtnTIWS irtnTIWSFALlFALL Ul JJTlIIHtL5WL JJTlIIHtL5WLflegeiiian Till WAVSWE WAVSWEHtjleman rrlrSl l lIIrllfmanHtjleman and CavanaBh Keep ICrept11 Xn I IGrind the theOrlnd I IGrindGrind ad and Lead lell by b About lout Ten Trn Ml MlTho 1 1To IIIlecr Impro ImproTbelr Impron ImpronU imprTheirTho Ferneyi Feefle unf and Ihe I Jrrn0 To PotltlotuScore or the I ladrN ladrNT ieadcf1 ade adeTUU Their Teir polUomfrorethat kills was A emphatlca emphatlcaUmonstrated fmph emphfttlca4monMrAtd lral lraldDonJlrallklaTU f1 pace pact PaCUmonstrated T yesterday ellerday In th IbtIdn the lxday KOI KOIy 10nl 10nlouple goiyOtjpte3edDonJlrall & faCe JTn In progrcM at MadUonBJIJII MadUonBJIJIIGarden 1ladlon SuAro SuAroOardeD qU qUOudeoyOtjpte3e ouple ease ratlny the second dny of the lo locrlnd lon lonrlnd logrindIt I was waGardeniDd the eecI of torllb foriyeIght hou hounbUsUne houibUtIflXrlnd rlectgrind IDdphJkal exertion a ai plainly to tobnbUsUne ibUtIflX the phIIQue fxerlon of nery man v vtrotted bo boIroteb 1 aeen OD the lIttle track The runDers runDershd runni runnibdaround Irck Tlotrotted ltleIrote mien but the they wero Mtlc MtlcIng lck lckInhd bd a btdranle aurprIsln tenacli tenacliTheyork wItlIn Ing to thtlr wlh ufrlne tfuaet tfuaetTbeUorrlbla Hwed looked stilt tl more morelerlblt nc ncfenibleThe had nthln anthtttSplPUflt nthlnbutwhile the theand old unaterrible lerlblt wblo appearance Huqliei IUlhtl Norem Noremcartwrlght oremao oremaoIbut ttSplPUflt apperanc Fesney ney and Oolden he hecrown ha hacronDa DAYcartwrlght rtrlahtI and thin 0 aa a to b te Irarly nearly un unrfcnluble u uroognlzahlecrown WAn an Tht They ore 011 ohi Rll and tried nl nlta v veranrfcnluble roognlzahle the port oC londltatico 10ngdlIIICO work worklod mi mindta eran al t Mick It out to the end ld or orfall orfall to toCaland lod nd ASP arelAlle ale liable on to the track at 1 any mornrii mornriiBec momflt momfltDfCIU momciit momciitDecaUSOuplng ng thlfallJ oglem llegkmnd oglemnndCal letderthey are ar the ho Iedlr HCllomln HCllomlnndBec DecaUSO thlDfCIU lr lreJCananath are ar the moat Intorestlni InlerlsUm I INext pl plNextnnd ndIbo Indian Dmand Dm flatandcome DII DIIndIn Importance COleand and Next nd eJ th I Imprtance Irish Canuck Canucl Carroll rol It I wns wa M e ei tS tSplt1 cpecftIte In lui ho lu hetwe hetweIhae t Wfi WfiIhwei 1 luI K & IA urn would utbll the re1 b btween btweenIhooIhwe plt1 pecftI two learns Ifm and Ih Hie fact that the latt latttam IUr IUrIMm lattterntam I only In flflli rfaoo 0 robs the comix comixtltlon comp comptton comilittonallurlntt feature lleeleinun nn nnirJjoctock old oldCAnnh iiiCanaihlitton of Its Hellrml11 alurllttton Canaih compltled tIm two ds day grind grinilI23njock ot otusncJkCAnnh I23njock irJjoctock tulsmornlnif Iblunorllf and ald were landlntia1uad londiniftl londiniftlsouad hmdlnllho hmdlnllhouadusncJk Tlio 1Ii Cuba Cubateam CuhanIar Cubateammarginsouad uad by b a I comfortable cmforlablo morln 1hoteam Ouerrcro and Shelton wero In necor necorplacs tcond tcondpsce ecorplaceIar place Th The crowd bit It night wns wal an al Itr Itrprovement In InprHment Ii Iiprarernenlprovement psce on the previous prrvloul tilklit ulh and nboi nboiS400 ahout ahoutJ loi loiS4OS400 prHment S4O iicrsous J were present p rrlent Only Onl a coup coupof coUIlo coUIloot vou vouatrolsof hundred persons kept the weary eary vlg vlgdurln vl vldurln 11durln hundrl the dur d prns An eitra attraction aur cUon 1ms hlLI bee beearranged bon bonIrrlU bo boarraed &arranged durll for tonlgut toolbt In tlio Bliupe bbulI of fcho fchorare hort hortU ho horinIIrrlU professionals professionalsQuito proteatonalaQuItorare U rinI by prominent potehlonals potehlonalsQuiocaused ell at atcloek l loclockexcitement vmQuito tome nclement cau 1 1odockoclock cloek Quio by tODO Edward Eward Griffen Grten of th te the Hudxi Hudxirounir ludn ludncounl ljutj ljutjeouctyrounir team ly fainting outalde outlde of hl his ten tenHn tlnt tlntle tenhaHn rerlTcd In a short time time1arly lme lmerarl timelarlyle 1arly rarl yeaterday mornlnif Joe Jo Hurst Junt llmpe llmpeen Irpd Irpdon Iimponhis ilrovo ilrovocoach dtovocosch a alachon tri the track and Ind appearance apParancecoach through a wild wid rumor rmor that tho Kns KnsIlihman tgUbman nt nti1bmnlach IhoulbIlihman had fainted and wan W on 01 tho verge vergeabsolute vorgaabeoluin of ofabolule &absolute collapse After r the thl 8fxon Huon pld pldadloeneduPa I Ihad net nethadloosenedupawhtiehihadloosenedupawhtiehi had Iooeenedup 1 Jo a while hlo Ar hldld he did not look sobae sobaely so 0 bd bdland baiadloeneduPa rid of a tam lapa though pvld evIdn evIdnIyd1olreed lt ltIy1 and got I CIW lal IhoUlhIyd1olreed land dl tref 10t ed Up to a lute hour lat nUI nUIthere nhbt nhbtIlro nlItheelyitreed of thn th fortytw fortytwthat tnrtytthatthere were ere twentyfive tenma toam thl torltwo torltwotholIlro that alarted l ProPerly & reckoned rcckoled fourto fourtogave rnurlfn rnurlfnno fourtigiagave no up tbe first t ProprlY day The Tl first Irlt pair pai to sho shobr Ahol Aholth ahothefth the white hlte feather ieaterdaY e lrduy were tll Urnhall Urnhalland Jrithai Jrithaiandand Jone when hen they had been bn credited sit 1lh113 rifla and 8 3Tha I ITha11 Tha mU1 npst pair to tal fall by tim wayaldo WAyAdo w wDetmond wi wiIeamond 11 11Dtmondor 14 I milt miltH miltsadDetmond and Joue with a core mlDtmond sad 2 lap laps MoCarl McCarthy IY wih and Folon Fdion wre Ire tho thonut U Uiieitud to hlerp alter liavln tugvingped ped 149 14 mile mileKaton iiiiieYatonnut H to BO Ililn 111 111FltooKaton and 10 Nowa SOWo1 1fJ atr managed lana d to cover COVr I Imiles II IImUe linUcamiles Fltoo before ad they thr were forced to retire rptrl halo halowho katoho alon alonbowho bo la blorl an old rycjlst l wani wa W taken tak n from the traoeibaurtfd trao Irlk IrlkPbausd irczbauted1 ycl raved to toacouple for foracuplo toacoupleeibaurtfd It wan W nald Id that li hePbausd acuplo acouple of hours hourlin In bin hil tent trlt and only nnl regalne regalneiMnadouantss rtlalneJ rtlalneJn regiInetonctouantaaiMnadouantss lousnt after btronu trol restoratlvtii rloratv habeen ha habeen had hadbfnbeen n administered admlnlslfd attr Uia mi collap eolap coIIapB n came camecon caued cauedculderable cau4eeoaIderabiacon culderable bfn lderable discussion dl euJlon aa a to whether wllthtr pedeitrianlsm pedei pedestra1 pedeitrianleintrianlsm was aa a ereater teat tCt of cudurauc cuduraucthan clduralco clduralcoIban enduraucthantra1 than bicycle rldini jreatpr Eaton Eaon atDn rodn rod a grea greamany rea reamany at atmanrrace but rldlnl fiurfcn aurferd & d more from what whaorlc whatwork mbaworkmOmany Iuterdwork orlc be rac performed In th IlA tbi Oarden Oadro race tha thaalfbli ta taal thaoo alfbli all bl hia wheeling1 lng puttoBthsr puttoBthsrTh pt put tog Ihr Ihr1ba thrTheal Th The Indian team Davis UIla and Carroll Carrolltest Cnrrol CarrollItth tha rathrr aparsel aparselproIdedIt aern como Into race pArely pArelyproYldlem oC tire Wbcn WbcnIber Vhe Vhetheywitt the neeeaiatteIrehthey proYldl lemporal temporarily wlb the withdrew nlrertA from I the 0 cn cnItt con conteatthat th thmanagement Ihe IhemualfDeot lbmanagementtest on Monday It was Wa plainmanagement Itt had lout a trump ca cad cadA c cIndian d dnmualfDeot A n Ineitliration rovnled rovenied the tlCt fact that Ibo IboIndlan lb lbfrdLaItMtilallonIndian combination was A clean clal unsteo unsteoYetterday blolld blolldrMrdaJ buatedYeatcrdaycmlllilonYetterday afternoon aCIPnoon the thl manaecmen manaecmencame mlagclllt mlagcllltcae inaiaireiuencainecame rMrdaJ forward with fund tund to seo the tofu tcnnthrough tofuthrough I IIbroulblorad wihthrough cae to the end erd of the race rac The Iccnev IccnevImproved Ieenro iecneyi iecneyifather 1father and ton on kept UII Uf I 8 Itead iteady IAlt gait which whirlImpoTrdImproved their thllr position fronr tro twentyseconiplace twentyseconi tWlntrlld tWlntrlld1laC twntyecouplace I1IIIonplace to ninth at the thirtieth thlrletb hour hourand houraDd hourand1laC and then t tlm th team tram let regarded rpllrdfd immn immndlately hnre hnme hnmediatelydlately became a factor In the contest cllrs Tb Tb1een I hi hi1eenoyt ho hoIInebcmp two position more nnd re remained rounalned ?1eenoyt 1een ys gained po llon rr rrIllntmained IIne la 1 seventh position until lute las lasright last lastnllbt Iaanightletnth plilol Intright Illnt A case somewhat lehat similar almla to that o oth of oftbe otheth the Feeneys Feeneya la I that of th the lleor leo brothers brltben ol olAt of ofockaa o oitockawayitockaway itockawayAt ockaa ockaaAtAt Ibe the conclusion cnchulon of the sixth Ilxlh hour jlit jlitIleero 11 thu thulIcrsIleero ociuplid fourteenth place plAt and hacnot hail hailnot hadnotnot lPr moved oClupl11 a pK I lourtrntb hlfrhT In the twelfth twplrh hour hourBefore hnurletor houretoreBefore tbmieit tbhPt i ida hours hourl hail w11 flitted fited by b they theyday the thewereletor were ere II hi tw teeltth 1lace 1nlhlnl FtnIhing the lnt lntdny IIral IIraldaiday they were pro llh re ninth and at 753 7 3 oclock ocock las lasultlit l4t l4trlrl lastnIghtnIght rlrl III tn the th Ilocknway I ckaay & and nd pipers wero ro li lieighth In IntJihh Lueightheighth place and gong well wellOne wailOnIOlnRtJihh One On of the ruo rot most t tout timely 1 pathetic pathetc f enturei ttllur ttlluroC fentureof entureiofbunch of whi whinr whcare bo bolreof the grind l La the little womenrlnd ltlenr are tending to the wants of halt n I dozen do o o oIhe of ofIhe olthelre Ihe todlnl runners Mrs Ir want Heeri tfrl lfr ra mother rnthlr of tin tinlle thelp thuIIHralle IIHra Ts rnne boys does dot her utmo ulmot t for her aors aorswhlla & on onKid onwillp whlla bya Ira Hugh h ever on th the alrt for forKid foxKidIN Iulh evrKid wil Willie hlilo and old John the Ihl lopper Mrsrnrtwrlirlit Mrs MraartwrIghit Ir Irlarthhlrnrtwrlirlit larthhl 110 llr Mra 1 Fabey Faty Mr Mnl Mrs Civnnach Canash am amha and andIr andMraMra Ir Fnghlth do their bl bet t toward 10WA1 helpln helplnIhelr hrIpinlhcirFnnhIhelr htiabandi No o onl one ot thp4e warner warnerha nmlha had lusbnh n I rnk Ink of lecp lllp nine 1 Iflrs th thn rsce rAI started startedAllen atartadAllen tllld tllldAUtfAllen AUtf and nd jolloy Jolo the 1 Portland team won werallowed woroout wonnutout ot Ibl the rae tor or tee tmeJie bour lut buC wlre wlreIlowrd weru1 allowed Ilowrd to start atar ral again ailln U I was Wa 1 young ounl Jolln Jollnwho JollY JollYdId iolIeII who did the 110 nulttlntr qUilnA but lut on a Uttle 11te persuan persuant perauasIonIon on he donnld donned bl toupr torerv allln alllnAl again againAllAll th dl dv yasterdv lerdAy Ihe th mn p pegged peggedaway lpd lpdaayaway Al at their work orl with th the OrllIrih OrllIrihtIlrllerao OarnxanIrLt OarnxanIrLttaznjlegienuant taznjlegienuan oni llrelenian and ad Cavanaeh CavanaFhIn In the Ih lid lidTh I lvidThey d dbeYIjhlnTh They tIlrllerao b r never for an InMant relinquished rplnulshed thetu thetuhold th thhold Iblr Iblrholdhold on flirt place 1laC iace To 0 the nurprl eurprl4e e of thn thnwho thnho thnu thnuiho &nlt Ilrrwho ho came lo the Ih Garden early rarl In the evenim evenimold epnlnJ evaruinaoldold Pete Golden Ooldln and Tracy bad bar worked workeiIhnmselves workedIhem workedthernaclycaI Ihnmselves Ihem elve Into third rac place Jla Fahey Flhe am amMatkus and andMatkus andiatkuMatkus iatku were a I close c osa fourth only u 1 mite tnllAnother mitebehind mie & ibehindbhlod bhlodnolhr Another surprlne rprlP for tho thl critics critc was a thi thiway Ihe Ihewa thuwayway wa Leppsr Hughei Hugh and ad his son n Wlle Wllewere Vlllli Vlllliwer VIh1luwerewer were holding Lpper on They were trl Jar far behind behindb behindblnllalenders behindbeIngb beIng lnr tallenders boldinI in the second Iooond division bu buboth lul lulbtb bubothboth blnllalenders father nnd Ind nd son In neemed aeerne to hare hII gathered uatherectheir lathrd lathrdtbelr gatheredthetebtb lfemetheir second e4ond wind and wern Wfr moving movlnl betle betlethan bpttr bpttrtan bettetthanthan on Monday Ionda eTenlne oluln For a while whlo th thAustralian thl the theAtatruulianAustralian tan August T Ilorst woke up am amtrotted and nndtltd andtrottedtrotted batrlian a lap lapIbo Aurst the first he 10ut moved more faster Cl0ter thai thaia Ih thina n nwalktltda walk nine Ilne early Ilrl on Monday MondlY lie HI say saybe MI euhehe Is sure to work out his lameness and ma mar may mayrt inaretret r t movlnir molnl In hl his natural nallral method before beore the thirace the therac theracerace rt la I 4 ended & Despite Mme dl diourallnl dIcouruging dIcourugingLelegrama couroglni couroglnitrac cndtt Lelegrama l grams from home Gilbert Giber Barnes arf the thirearguard Iho IhorIrlrd thereargurdrearguard lelaml of the Grand Army Arm team U II stand standIng etandlog Ilnd Ilndloelog rIrlrd nobly nobl to hU bl runs With his hl head hld throwito throln throlnODe thrown throwntoto one aide ha rM hobbled bobble around aound the trad tradwithout tac traukwithoutwithout thoul a halt haltThe haltTheThe exman ez hat hatTbe man of war has ha a happy h ppy mate li liSammr In InSamm InSammySammy Samm Day Sammy Sarmy Simm tanult 11111 Is quite a character characterand ChlrCII characterandand ld when hen not engaged In kidding klddlnl lepper 9epperHuahea lepperHughes ltpprA ltpprAulheaaM Hughes ulhea he Is saying something omelhlnl to the spec spectators apectalon pte ptetlon ?talon Oh this is I a cinch he said onco and andthe andth andthetlon the th next lap around aound a pretty pret girl clrlln In a pink pinkTon pinkat pinkwtitwtit who at sat In one ot the bosMoaulM bosMoaulMeJe bolee caught caughtliiiliii at eve He aild olose to thl the 10s box and ad adeaslc addresngdresng easlc eJe the Jo fair Ild one Ixclalml exclaimed 8a Hay hareTon 701 got eo a bed tn four our pocketAlter pocket pocketTAIIIr pocketAltarAlter AIIIr lortyone hours bOUT racing racna yesterday yesterdayTenlnf yeterdaievanin eillrdlenn evanin Tenlnf Or llegleman and ad Cavanagh Caalh were er In Infront Intodt infrontifront todt fronti their Irllema ngurei nlUrf1 being 2JT 21 mite 11 Bhlton Bhltonand BhltonAu Sheltonandand uuerrro were in leond aecond place with llh llhm 4e 4emileaAu Auuuerrro m milea PI and I lap 00 Golden In dn and d Tracy had third thirdPOdloa thirdDOItloaPOdloa DOItloa wlh with 21 37 mies mile and 1 lap and fahey faheya Faheyaadand a tletku uietkuq1 who was sufferlnjr from noio noiobleed noee nooledbleed led e dltklu a little li 1 I I ia than tba autrlni a mite mie behind hlhlnd Th ThIndian 1M 1MIdbll Th43diartIndian Idbll combination Davis llaIlnd and Carroll Carol wrrn wrrnfifth wprafilth rA rAIfifth with lbombinlton I 2J4 2 miles mlf1 7 laps Wick and lud Howarth Howarthwere Howart HowartFero hlowartbwerewere neit Jn order and after llr them Iblll came camf tho thorerp IhoeenYITeenetr Fero eenYI Irleman In an Caaflauih Caaub bId reclftd reclftdoff rptld rptldoror off 2t3 II rniiei In forYIo fortytmo hours wlh with utler utlerTern lpr 1 1rPfrerp Tern and hhfltisn hhrt more nf than ten tlO mile mlll behind behindor bhlnd IrPf For or the next net hour there was WI no change clutngnIn chnllIn 1 n Jh the position polton of tbe leaders leAder md lleflrnian lleflrnianand 1PIImal lleglamauandand an Cuvanaifh had added oddd Live miles mil and ald nine nlnolapslaps IIPds to their tally lal Ouerrero OUlrrlro and bheltonhad bhelton hl lonhad h crawled cawd up a little 1111 but were ee yet et morn mornp inurethantt than an nine mie tiuliec awa away lrom from nut Jlact thee At 41thethe p 18 expiration fIlraton of fortyfour rorycnur hour houl n fe L Lthe ot ottthe t 0 leading corea corl were wlre llegleman HIIlan and Ciianegh Cav Cavanagh Ca Catanalhtanalh anagh 274 miles mie I laps la Guerrero and Shel Shelton Shelon hiheitonton on IBS 1 rs5 miles mi i UpGolden lap GoldAn and Traoy lraoynulie rao i inillei 4niltnilt nillei 4 laps apq ps Fah aheY y and Metkus 2iS 3 mile mileAt rnleo rnleoIIIIIIP tnileIIIIIIIP I lap Djnlll Dauts aldbtrrol atud carroll 28 mies nlea 8 lap lapck iapaIflickIflick ck and Ilowarib oWlrt 24 mulAt t83 Bus oclock the 21 loityQIth 10t0Ih hour expired expiredarid & l lrid 1rarid rid r a & the IIIllln iiinlen w we flu nUni flung nic there thur was W come comepurling 0011 NOtuuuuipurtingpurling Sl & rtog tapper lluxlies IUvh evoked round roundof roundsofof nppliu nipt uxe & e by ly l 10 u o of hi Ia i t Iniw al of the I ie I Isrday sr 011 and Ilont Horl the Australian Auatala creeled lots lotsiinfrrlni1l1 lotl lotlkrhrrl oia oiaofof iinfrrlni1l1 rnerrtne t by hi I IliCf III 1 te wonj or nre a low lowIk lowIlk 0 0IhIlk Ik krhrrl hat t with wlh a gold band and carried a aCInI cane caneth oanelbth crowd infk IOk will to the III conrlt CI cOfle I i At t thiN thlNjiinctur Ihl Ihltlocturl thiNJuIneurjiinctur rrowe the band blid ripped out the Wearing Wearingof WIIrlnl lenrIngofof o tlocturl tin 0 n I s n end old rlpP Cuvuniiitli C lnlb of the tlllpa lending & ln lnIltsmtam Iltsm jio was 1 on the track put In a couple coupleof coullo coupleorof o rood lod nd laps 11p on this tht account C & unt Ills iia trulnnr trulnnrIhe Intnroterd trnirnrofferedoterd offered hIm I a amali mallltn green lug a 10 carry Ilfund aroundIhe trmk IrKI k but he bl r rlrld rtued fi ed The hp rf ere Mr then thenwa I thenWa hwa lleelrman Illfln and Cavanicli Cvaulh si irjlwi irjlwiI IrJI prJle prJleI 1I lap l 11 p tIu tho oih other r team tlRm I f econit thlnl nnd usnj II rllhtrlIfourth fourh position pllo hnxlngfallenonntrlflerliirlne having talnol faiicnoii n t tziflecturjng nrurlthe Ihl Ihlololr ololr hour After AUr foity tOIYx toutyx x hourn hln mil hr lieun lieunclocked tnn tnnolrcke 1clocked o rd & l at lOs IO 8 oclock I Ihl the ho score of the Ihf teams teamsMItcnllMI 1 Ibo track was S as II ii followllejleman follow folol fololItcltmaaMr I Laps L Lsntlion La LaTo °llejleman an1 n1 Cavanach CYaas b psntlion utiIob and aal Uurrreru Uurrw j 21 3st 3stIoldea JJolden To and Tra y JIA a IIabey and SJa kut kuittiasli S Stt mu 1 1lr MIt tiasli & avu r and Carnll r 1 ei r1 I Itlltcktlltck lr and al 1s4 llowartn l lr b jjj J Jean ii ii5mi I Iam5mi am Ir IcCneV nu an t1Utax i iliter rttii rttii1rDrotb1rDrotb liter Brothers r ll n nJ 7 7eiusean 1 ana Oampb Ciuittuii4aiei ll aIllaI I IaUnJamea J aT Fallin art In llarrtncion llarrtncionRrlAarkand lamleI IIarrjngwnflrtaekRrlAarkand flrtaek an4 Ritdlsa RitdlsaNoremac 21 it itorrrnicNoremac orrrnic and canwrlibt canwrlibtI taflwrtZhtlita bm 71 I IIUII r lita rater and anu Sullivan SullivanlDrl u uttivinIlDrl & I tin & Jl I snit nd rriren rrirenHlrtc Iren IrenP4 = tHlrtc P4 and Pei Irlltn Irlltn1ManrJ na nattiot1 11ManrJ Attmtt tl & l and a MT L i tigi irii iriillav 2 2ta 11 I M s siL IiL llav lid 1 Frnt FrntIliirbra IIr I 217 I IaIliirbra UIrb aul 11 iMdUrn t 11n Hlsuun iKtiiet li IDe m Zte 21 n liars II ilt a t J u i iI 1 L n nr I10 Ktngno5 G and andI r 1 1 2 21auhcyI tf i n & l tnarly i nVoUhcyaBd r 1auhcy and UKSOU UKSOUii CD I Iol 3ii I IN tu and Od Horsl II n 1 1U aKHlar 3CiI ol U and al A Qropp Qroppi Orpp 18 18TI 197 Ii Tho TI b oeore rl nf tho n1 ten I le 11 leedar & l r t tI t7t eclnek eclnekII1Ithis ths morning io Inr the t o fo fortyeighth torrllhtb yghth hour UttnLa UttnLalltclemaa ir irUttnLa 1 1thcmA wtegiemulaP2 laP2UuenerothcmA lltclemaa and Cavanaih Cvaalh CavanighJueriero 7M 7Mluerreroluerrero and ad Shtlton SeloU 244 244OoldenOolden Ooldrl and ad Tracy Trae Treenbc T70 T70Fabey 10 10falFabey nbc and Id Malkui MatkuPavii 4J7J 4J7Jpavbjpavbj ava and Carroll 171 371JIIk 171J I IJIkfal JIk JIIk ad and lowab liowarth liowarthJ 21 I IIJ Feeney and ad W Vernal i2M i2MLL L I ren her and Id O I Heer i7 i7UeanDears and Id Campbell 2U 2UraltonFallen Yalon and Ad Harrlntton 143 143Worlds 243orldaWorlds orlda necord necNM flecor48 2W mllea 118 22o yards yardsnn yardiDn ar arnnnn MJAL fll WINS JINS AOAIX AOAIXTop AG AGTo AG41VTooTop To Much for Dr Sillier llpr In A A 4 V nillla nilllaTournament miard miardTournamrnt flhlliaTourtxamrntTournament TournamentDrDr U I L Mlal lal lial and Dr A B Miller compel compelyesterday eOlpeled eOlpeledalerday compelycaterdayyesterday afternoon afernoon In the A A U amatebilliard amate amatebilliard amatlur amatlurbiiardbilliard biiard tournament and ad Dr Mlal was W mu muwinner tl tlwinner tho thowinnerwinner by a score rreof of 100 40 to 2C7 making 1 1third bla blatblrd 1thIrdthird victory vitor Dr Wlal Mll counted very Tl rapid rapidtoward raplely raplelytowad rapidtowardtoward towad the dna close eOI of the game and played playedpretty playedpretty a aprrtypretty prrty good Iuod came lalnO throughout throulhout From J Jthirtyeighth his histlrtrlllllh Ilhulrtyeighthihis I Ielusive In Inrlu Iclusuivethirtyeighth tlrtrlllllh to fortyeighth toryellbtb Inning iIngelusive rlu ho ho wa 8 In clever lev or form and averagi averagiover iyeragU1er praed 1 1Ocrover ten for that Iba fcprll pl Billiards Dlarlaln In big bil cluste clustecharacterized cluatecharacterized clu ra I Ihar4cterldcharacterized har4cterld his hi game gao lengthy Itlltby runa belt txlrfrequent blnl beltfrequentfrequent with Ith him He 10 went out with i iInning an anInnlnl i iInningInning Innlnl of SO I Doth men played plaYtd better beler In tl tlsecond tha thalcond iiaecondsecond lcond half biit of the came than the thi tint D DMlaln 1 1Mial r rlallMlaln Mial lall a clone coo play netting npltn better brter profits prnts thi thiDr than thanDr thuDrDr Millers llerl open opn table tabll tactics tctca Tho score scoreMUli acore41iJ2 ort ortMIIMUli MII oo 0 0 is o is o s ll 171 IT I e o s o i il 1ObOL 108 I 100 I t I 6 i 2 M 0 4 1 12 25 s 5 1 V I a IJ 1 x 0 10 10lilt II0 01 2 o e I 3 O I 6 G U a 2 2a O S O 3 31 Jottl 1otil tO 4 4111thlilt 1 111th Iwh h run 4 n wsx tl Average 7 1ro SS iILleru 82 82MillerOMillerO 1111ro S 4 41 415 II a I a I o 2 7n I 4 7 7 4 C a 4 4a o oO0 1212 I I 2 01 O I 100 O o 7 llli II U SO 21SO 13 21 21J la laallall a 02 J IJ 0 V I IS t I320I19 3 JO 10 I I IJ I Total Iola 1otaIZilch 2 2lllrn 7 7Irnlllrn Irn runa rn21 run21 71 to SO Q Averafr Anr i e 712 712neferceK 1t 7 7RefereeneferceK ncrrrpI Referee I O 1 irtstiy irtstiyJ rlJ J 7 A Hen letck rick sot ot away better bcttr than W V I IRlgourney n nRllouro IRigournoyRlgourney Rllouro In II the evening tenln mime Imml the lh Cat Catfornlan Cal Caltorniauifornlan not IOllholnl showing any an form & until unt lila fnurt fnurtInning tourlb tourlbInllnt fourtinningInllnt Inning In that Inning Innlll by b careful clrctul and U UII II di dilibcsrntIbmle II libcsrnt horn to imnltlon 11on lusty around the IIPJX IIPJXtransverse IPIer IPIertranAtr uxptsuranaverwtransverse ranaverw balk blk lino 1M lln lies Knthnred In 35 2 mU mi miasuin miasuina ln lnnnin on ollcuohlol otuiuctxahio cu hlon hot of n simple lllle nature througtoo throug IbrouhIno throutootoo iirrcUe calculation Tim ThO run rll put him hll lutistthe I Ithe n nIhthe Ih lend lre I d The he i core & was a oven ern In II the eljrht eljrhtwell e etghtinning hth hthInnlnlinning wlh with IIIIer uicither man plalnl playing well wel The Thes ihefared MY MYfaredfared poorly II lii huldlli building the lb bal balle s onco tua tualug nav navIntr a ahllug them In line for liberal counting countingrun countingrutshl Ilerll coulln coullnrlllnerun of 20 by ilcndrlek Heldrlck In tho th tenth InnlnWAS Inning Inningwla bum bumwasrll WAS wla more morl rapid and nearer IIArlr the finished Inlhcd styl stylof olyleof etylofof the expert tX rt than Ihln anything olythlut provlom IrOlons Thor Therwas Thtro Thtrowa Thormciwas wa a seeming lermlnl lack of conlldenco cooldenco on hot botlsides holl hotaittoutsides by b Hleurnoy t1 urnfY especially especiallyPart CSPCCIIiIlVlart apecloly apeclolyJartPart of the dow 1101 counting cullnl was ma dun to thi thifact Ihtoct tbfactfact that the balL tnll broke very vlry badly badl am amcarelessness ald aldclrellln an ancareleaenouucarelessness clrellln accounted accoultld for more than oni oniinlM onl on oniniainlM rl blgounify throlr Negotiated 111otalrd a hard blrd kl klpleted klIhot kia kiahiotIhot hiot nII neet1 but I a II kias nrpr after runlnl cotinlng 1lp sop sopcratedcrated th Ins bI budle llrOoktnglrol prookingIyone lntanl instano instanoofof hOlY the Ilohel glohues roUd tllourlY ttcourney Cr CQIn CQInpitiedpitied n frattirtIess fatullfA first flr ltd t hundred hlnlred in l point pointIn Jnlnl JnlnlIn pointInIn the lend 111 llendrlrk Irndrlrk stirred lrrld up Ihln thins li lithe In Inthe i iththe th twentysixth t Inning Ilnlnl with lh a darliiir dlrll kUi kUishot k kIhot ku kuahuotshot buck from the cushion the th cue cle bul bulllendrlck bal busuonthugIlolhltnck suonthug back a yard to the rea reef and at a aU iligh ilighangle & bt btanlilangle anglehendrickanlil Hendrick passed Sleourney 8Irournt In the thl thlrtlet thlrtletInnlnc thlrttlh thlrttlhInnln thirtletiinninginning Innln and filpournty 81 PIl ourny went to tho ho front aesl aeslIn alaln alalnIn agaiiinIn his hi next turn at II Inn Ib table lah This nee aeeaaain aeeaaainwas & awin awinwaswas made litad poidble llblo through tho coen clocneasu M o othe of ofthe othea roenMthe core corl not because baul of any an rood lood ptayln ptaylnto plalnlto 0 produce llroducl runs runsA runlA runeAA refreshing rrrehll spot In the Ih same was a nn nnnf 11 nixofnf oC ai 31 liv ly by llmtlYlMr Illndrlck lnndrlck spt Iti II in fulling culin culling I whlnti whIchu hlch the thl the ln lnman loal loalmAn Inca IncamtnThe ho Innln Innlnwas inniniweman displayed dlop yd skill ski nt nursing luulnl Innllg InnllgWIemnrt bank rbo ahoroquiring rborequiring bot botr4lulrlnlwas WI we further tuthlr animated by a ahnrt balkhairline Shortly after afterward afterwardrequiring r4lulrlnl halrIn Accuracy tborly afer aferwArdward Hlcourney Hllourlty came upon an onsl oll In nioxpan ni anOxpnO atexpanreupnoxpan expanre a of small Innings Innln the name aml being blne i irun a arUI i irutsIrolrun of 23 3 which hlch was Wi comparatively cmllratttl large largellendrlck lorgeIlndrlck largeHendrickrUI llendrlck Ilndrlck made his hl 200 Yi first Irlt the thl coro Icoro It lrfortytluroo ItBlgourney In Intorlythroetorlythroe Innlnl inning being Inl hcndrck Itendrick 21 21 21thgourncyBlgourney iw iwKlffournry 190higournoytllolrr Klffournry hllolrny 10 took the tend In the third bun bundred bundrrd bundreddred with wih a run of 27 but Hendrlck frndrlck Imme Immedlately Imme iniunediatelydlately went to the front with wih a run of it itAt uA iiAtAt the sevcntyflrst Icnlynrt Inning Htgourney HIlournt led leewith ledwlh ledwithwith wlh A both men In their thllr last strings stringsfilcourney atringaSigourney Irlnllfilcourney 81tourlY won the game by n score ol ot otI ol4i0410 I to 383 S13 The winner averaged aulod 4 41sa 41saand 4480ad 81and the losor 10lr 4 Billiard 4 no noDUlard MS MSmillardmillard DUlard Ooiilp OoiilpTwo OonlpTwo aosslpTwoTwo eames Iamt were played yeiterday Ierday In the the14Inch theIlnch thet4Inchi14Inch Ilnch balkUna balklne tournament In which amatotiri ama amateur amateur ?teur are ae competing ompttng at Dalys 14IY1 Academy AcademyThe AcademyThe cadtmJThe winners were Hill 111 and ad DavIs DAls The Thescores Thoors ThiICOtCSscores ors follow followHIM lolow lolowAA erraaoow MEn O1 axua axua1tiila28Ooe73 oUIHIM 1tiila28Ooe73 2 3 0 0 7 S I 13 3 I 10 io6504 0 I 8 a 0 4 4 C aoa 0 0J2 C1 0 0 0
J 0 0 7 I tl I 10 II
ii S S 2 2 7 0 t O 0 II 10 10I1 1 O 7 2 X f I 0 S J 6 0 0 1 6 I I S S 0 4 0 00 002 0 2 8 SJ 8i0J I 12 I 2 1 1 3 0 0 t 4 L II 1 8 O t 0 2 I I 0 0 0 I TO TO2S t Io IoIll o otalIll Average flusti8 8flusti8 1 o vrf 0 o O 05 I O 04 4 I O O O 2 I 3 I 371 2S ul 0 3 3L S 1 I S 0 t O 0 2 J O 0 J 8 I 02 7 0 0 IO 10 B li S 8 1 II is 0 I 4 0 2 0 0 0 I 0 8 0 I 0 O 0 0XTBK1XO 0o 10 104 4 e o o I O 6 t IS 2 O 21 S 0 I1ut4I u11 I ik Avrar Average 2 SIs xtvagiynXTBK1XO IYUla OiU OiUPavbl OUInvbI oaugflavlstPavbl U I 0 0 00 O O 7 O 0 0 a ci 0 S 2 t I 0 0 0 01 2 J a 7 1 S I 122 2 2 0 I S 0 Q 2 0 1 fA 0 0 I 1 11 11o 1 1Io S I II 0 0 8 8 I 0 29 2 0 8 I 7 2 3 2 0 8 a 3 4 I Io 4 4i 4Io i 0 8 8 0 2 U 1 2 H 4 i Total 200 Average AverageWemJ Anrle Averageoeooter2 2w f WemJ w 3 oeooter 8 0 18 II T I 10 tOOl032lO3 tOOl032lO310 0 0 I 0 0 3 2 I 0 3 S2L2L & 0103 10 nI 0 0 0 2 1 a 1 1 2 3 0 1 B 0 10 I 13 13Lu 3 3IyIy 6 0 O t 2 S 0 0 3 0 18 3 2 4 0 0 8 Z 2 I 0 8 O 2 7i 2S 2IiS Ii i 4 I I 6 3 S I 4 8 I S 1 Total Tot 1 113 292 Artrate ArtrateVon26 Von 4f 7Von on Folde and Miller were the contestants contestantsreiterday contfslant contettantreeterdayllerreiterday In the first game In the handicap handicaphreecushlon bandlcapthrrerublon handicaphureecushionhreecushlon Jtstrday th tournament tourlament Ilmo at Slo tloonI SIosaone on Van Vanelde Vanelde an anFeldeFelde elde 30 0 bent bl1 his bIl opponent nppuenthwho who had 18 6 to toto 10RORO to 5 by n scorn of so to 21 The T 0 winner matte mndei I1do I1doaa i high I run of 4 and the c camo ruo was played In Inleventytwo Inaetlnttwo InevenlyIWOaetlnttwo leventytwo hih Innings InningsThe Innlnl inningiTheThe second game won between betfe1 tlaboock tlaboockind Baboockandand Huklng both laro scratch lralch WR men Ien Babcock Uabcockmil 1Ibcck 1Ibcckha1 Babcockuuslmil a big blI lead Ilad but blt HnUlns beat btlt him out by byia i score of 30 to 29 29lieurgn 21 20licoricelicorice blotson and V Wison t llson Fo Foss s played playedwo plandtwotwo wo teorl practice caniM arna yeterdny tterdl 8lo Slosucon on play pUynir pla plaIII playngIII nir IBInch 1 it inch bnlkllnn bolk1111 lamf and ad Kois 14Inch Eah Eahvon tnrh tnrhton kauhionU Un laII taiiton u game blos Siuaaoii m averaged overn the 1 first Iime game Ilosol and KOM Jo Fo s about o In theieonul the theeoml thf thffolliII eoml folli game galle Iamo ton averaged atrraled 17 U17 11 111 and andlo andt andloiconloicon lo ouon on 18 2M 2MDr 2t 2tUr 258lrt Dr Jennings ond Arthur Townsend played playedh pltdthlthl h he second Jennllj half of their ItInch Ilncb balkline balklineonteiit halklne halklneolle batkltneonteetonteiit t at the Knickerbocker Inlekcrbocktr Academy cldtm In InIrooklvn inlrooklyn Inrook1Irooklvn olle Inn night Townsend tried ulld to tonakn 10tlk toankenakn rook1 Sti v points IIII In ail al to Dr Jennings Jennlnll SJO SJOwhich 80hlch 310ahichtlk 1which be failed J01nt4 lalpd to do Last Lat nights nliha score scoreDr Roro RoroDr acoreDrDr Jermnc JfoaloU7la J nnlnei17fi13 174 13 A 1 8 8 8 0 18 to 2 t 2 2i6 i 1 18 I 7 3 1 0 7 4 U I 3 19 2 8 7 14 S 4S 412 2 0 2 Total 178 1 Avert Avnl Average jr 8 ITciwfl3endTownvndIJS 14 14TO1tndIIJIS TownvndIJS TO1tndIIJI 0 31 U a 2 I ft 0 o 13 o oO 3O 0 1 14 I I U 34 3 3 16 10 U I U 22 2 8 11 1 I 0 IT 1 100 0 9 I Total 217 21 Average 7 Mini l ls 1043ItiesMini s May Iay Kaarlu the girl lr1 who make makeirondrrful make makeronderfulIiarlurondrrful old rtul fancy fanl hoto hot will 1 play pia p1 at the Knlok Klick Klickrbocker Unickrhocker Knlokrbockerrbocker Academy cadtm In I Hrookfyn Irookl tomorrow tomorrown lomorrw lomorrwInIn n the llrnt Irt of a series eri rl 1 of Thursday Thur da night nightontesta nllbt nllbtcontlsta nIghtonteCtacontlsta ontesta against wellknown wllknown amateurs amateursKelly arnatcursuKelly latlurKelly 1 & 7a v I and Bxvtyrr SI rr 210 wero rro opno oppoed ed edo10 o each 111 rah other olhlr in Held Itldl a 14Inch balkline balklinelandlcap balklne balklnehandicp balklineuandicaphandicp landlcap tournament tournamelt last night nllht the first firstlimed Mtnamed tintuamedlimed player winning wlulln by b a score lcorl of 228 2 to toD7 toIQ7 toP97D7 High runsKelly rlnHtll In Sawyer Sa Wlr IB IBVverage 1 IItverageKellyVverage tverageKelly Jllh Kflly s B on 7 Sawyer aor 2 At 4278At 178AttlraIIK At Greens Irlns l llrooklyn lrooklyn room last night the theamn thoJamA theaInnamn In the tlI handicap pool touraunent touraent re reulted reo reouled reultedJamA ulted uled as a follows followsVech foosWChler folowa7chalerWChler Vech 7chaler ler elIO Mi 00110 io t o C 8 1 s 3 C 8 IJ 1 U 1 2 O 2 2ot 2Total 2otatTotal ot otat l w wDIM 90IllildiaWaDIM IllildiaWa lddletn P M MScr MScratcheaWechaler 10024 O 71 7 6 D 10 U 0 D 2 3 C 4 IS 13 6 1 1TI IotaITI Scr Srtbtehter ScratcheaWechaler tcb I Wechiltr S Xllddletoa 1144eloa i iMonte C Clont 4MonteMonte lont Carlo aria f7ir hea f Tournament TournamentSprrfoJ Tourament Touramentlfrc Tournament1pc1atSprrfoJ lfrc CoW DtipUth DtI1 la r Tax TB Srx SrxMOSTE St ScIMorMOSTE oE Cinu CnL Fob 11 IThe 11The The sixth ltl round roundif roundoCoC if the tii International Iteratonal Masters faler ChosjTourna ChosjTournanent ChesTou ChesToumentnent una tB playod today the resulta resula follow followoplul toUowIoplol follow1opkilIoplol oplul b bat beat nt Napier Schlechter Schlecher and Marco Marcorow Maro Marodrw Marcorowdrw row Janowskt ami Ald KlHonberg 1llnbrg drew drf P11U P11Uiiir PI PIbur PLILttirybur iiir tiry boat bat Macon Maton Tnclilgorln and Albin AlbinId Albindiddid Id not not finish I h their Rnmo pnmo Wolf and Teich Telchnnnn Teichmann Teichhunnnnn also 1110 adjourned ndJourl their Ihlir game Ilme MIcses 11N1 and andiuntborR andOunebrg andunaborgOunebrg iuntborR drew Mnroczy beat b3t ricpclo n llo and andlarvlmll nnd1lhBl andLarslualllarvlmll 1lhBl beat bt Mortlinor while hlo Tarraech Tarraechnd Iarnch Iarnchondond nd Sohove Slloo had byps bypsThe blsTe bycaTheThe Te record ncor up to date dateIbln dateSS n 1 7 fl5 L z z2Albin Ibln 2 2l4 2 I N Sall NapI pr t thtnlirrt j214htnlirrt hbr I & 2H 2 PlllsUury 111bul 4 Hi Hiunsntrg HiGunbI fljunabergunsntrg 21 a Inpltl pld pldJnokl 1 ainowxht4i 3 3inowiktinowikt GunbI inowxht4i 4 & i i & Ilrrclo IUIO IU 4t 4tlarroi 44 44area &larroi area S 2i & 2H 2 Sicbue cbOe vA IH 1 IL lU lUluroccr 1IIlro II luroccr lOCI 34 S N j KclUtcbttr cn1ecbttrtt lrrbltr H 2 JIkrahall 2I 2ratia1IIkrahall ratia1I 4j 4 1 j Tarratcb Tarueb lJ U4 I Iatoll M MIKIOIIIKIOII atoll I Bi I Ttlrhmann a I IHCM IltHCM a 8H li I lt TVrhliorlu I a alortlmer aonlineu1 lortlmer onlineu u 8 Wolf 1 & l lSotno 1Som 9j 9jSOTIIO &Sotno of tho gaines all6 which whch resulted r ulc in inrawH Inr InrawsrawH r WI In previous pnlout rounds rlld will have II1O to l h hrCIIII be belLtl & a ajplavod& rCIIII jplavod today loa Theso 1he are ar Tcichmnnn Tcichmnnni 1llchmRnl 1llchmRnlOi 4 1illfcliury 1jhuf Albin AIlin vs Nnpler Macon MaconHO1 H 4 Muroczy lurcc7 Tclchnmnn TechmAnn vs VI Klsonlwrg KlsonlwrgchlocMor Ewmlrl ElsirnluurghulecltnrchlocMor VH Marco Jrinowckl Jnno kl vs 1 Klucn Klucnerg 1lln 1llnherg iaon iaonrgHhledllor herg erg rg TKchlRorln Tlchl orn VH Albin Wolf Woltva vs Tdch Tdchaim Teih TeihmlUI TolelilatInmlUI aim Mlew le1 v vie Gutuberic Gunbr Schlechter Schlchlr1flfQ Sehil chter v vfarto vs vsarco1flfQ farto arco Janowki VH t JClsonborK Jlulrl nine games gamesi gamesIIII i I all al iiimannmann tan Itnji UI1 Troltlnc Tr Hnlllon llon Dare UAP Ile hIefl hIeflfor p1 & ll llfor Ifor KSiitlOU KSiitlOUHcrrAW ISIIIO ISIIIOCfUL 3IlhUIIVTFAOHcrrAW CfUL F Flu Feb b 11 1hNnM 1tT1IoInM Thoman W Lawson Ltlon LtlonoC Lawsonfloiuton LawconBostonoC Boston no tn today tooa bought boulh tbo fninoiu Cnmotl trotting trottingnlllon trottnl trottingallionItl10n nlllon Daro Dovil 10 from Miv Mw4iN In r & Hamllu HamlluVlllnRo Hamlu Hamluf HainiluVillAgof VlllnRo I e Farm It I In I understood nclpr tofd that tho thorlco thopricpric rlco wan Wi In tho 110 nulphborhood nolhborhoo of liOOOO liOOOOnny sC sCJnn 10C0oany &Jnn any Ilamlin Hamln tonight toII hl dnllnod dllnC to ny nyIwl lr lrwllt 113 113IntLwllt Iwl the pri snieo woe nl but ut admitted almltld that IhotII thatIII 3 I had provlomly Irlo Hfuwl Sill nllnI itfler of 3Sooo fnyJ I3IIVJ0om 3SoooomIrom om Mr Ir Lawmiti LwOI Tho horrn hOf w will 111 be h ihlpi hhstppseI hhstppseIIhtofl hlplol & wl wli10 i Boston tnn and ItinurarnH ol on & & n Win for IWXX IWXXivuriiiR t1of40uvnrisg JivuriiiR that antlliurl trip lrp has hI l IK Isen & o n plnd plndlhtn ulauud ulauudltiten & lac d dMllienMllien lhtn Meats MiatlDC hkalu llecnrtrinsni llecnrt Itnr Itnrrnenna IlceordP12181s1rorinsni rnenna P12181s1ro no Kcli J1 Fr 11 I ohn oln Nill llsll ilIsuen en chsm chsmon chm1lon chamon1lon on ftkntf kalr tonUht IQllcht tt t tho Ih Diiiiuem Ulutle Garden Oardertat Gardenzitedhte at zited & a half luau mile In InllnlnulfG l minute 20 seconds elnd The Theat Thoet TheItI ona et rornU at previous Ireioua Ial oittdov 0lt4 mie reoord reor4 VM I Dilaut Pu M 1 conna 28 28rornU 2 2onaJOCKEYS FIGHT FIHT WHILE WOl RACi RACiSLACK RMJI1SL4VJ RACNG RACNGSLAOlSLACK AfkD T10UPfN ThOMPSON SLAMI SLAMIEADll SLAt SLAtEACHEACH 48711 OTHJl OTUEtt WITH JI7JI 1nl lIflhI lIflhI12db WHUS WHUSBoth o oDothBoth Hldera IUdfn Kuipendea SUJIfuded for or llalanra llalanrathe lalant8 Dalajinthe ot otthethe Mertlnc JeeUnlOd fleetingOld old Guard OUlrl of New ew Yo YoItojovi YeEflJOI ork orkIItojovi I Jo1 food sport Ilort at New Utica OrlraFour Utica1ourFour Iolr Fatorltc laorlf nntili lnll la II ito iroKKW Iront IrontN1 itoNxwKKW N1 OnuANi OILEN Vcb 1b cb it 1ocke 11Jockeys Jockeys Bla Blaand Maand Iack Iackandand Thompson ThoDPson rauaed au led a sensation atnlnton at the rat rattrack ractrack nitracktrack today Slack rode ro Harry larr lloblnsoi lloblnsoiDeath Uobln8011 Uobln8011Dealb ltoblnojDeathDeath whileThompson whloTbompln had the mount mountIjidy moult mountLady on onrdyLady rdy Alberta In the handicap baldlap When hln t tbunch the thebucb Ibunchbunch bucb wheeled into the lie ttretcu Lady Lad Albei Albeicarried Albrl Albicarriedcarried clrlrd Death a little ltte wide Ido and ond Slack slash slashat aluhed aluhedat ilasuhatat Thompson holpln with wlh his 11 whip The latter latr i itallated rr rrtalatrd i italiatedtallated talatrd Both of them menu erl still lUl flghtli flghtliwhen flhtnc flhtnchel Lightiwhenwhen hel they tha passed aued under uldrr tho wire Iro As Asresult Al Asresult a arellitresult rellit neither nelhtr horte finished nnlhP in the mone moneDeath moot moncDaubDeath was a heavily btavly played favorite favorle Ben Benlet Hcar HcarItt Sealetlet Lily LIJ Maggie Davis Dull and Andes divided dividedpuree dlldl t tpurse tba tbapurepurse pure In the order named and the be wlnn wlnnwas winner winnerAS wiunwaswas AS the best hPlt backed baoke horse of the day HI HIopened the theopned 8 8openedopened opned at 7 to t 1 and went welt to the poet at a ato sU sUto Itoto 1 ISlaok Slack and Thompson Thompln were autpcndifor autpcndi IUalendodtor suapendforfor the balance balancf of tho meeting meetingThe letng letngThe meetingTheThe crowd cowd today toda surpassed lurpaued anything anythingthe i ithe of ofthethe meeting mtttng Among Amonl the visitor vlslor was tl tlOld tho thoOld tIOldOld Guard of New ew York which U I here f fthe fi fithe for fortbelOIthe carnival canlnl Four Jolr out of the he six Ilx favorlti favorltiwon bvorlfs bvorlfson fvvoritwonwon on Bluerldge Jlllrldl the t winner wlllcr of tho la larace lut lutrlcr Iiracerace rlcr wan nl bid tip tll UO 20i over her entrain entrainrrlcne0Jh entratuiprice Dtralce DtralceprIcerrlcne0Jh prIce She Hh rae iranflJifer retaIned rtlalnld by hr owrxcr owrxcrxi OWllr OWllrI ° w wtoI xi C Rculo ficliulto today Ild sold Icldrrlch flr for 13M 13Mtoto 0 Clint Clnt Dewltt Hewit of Chicago ChicagoJulia lhcllo lhclloJula IhbcagoJuliaJulia Jula Junklns Jlnklnl von on the opening oJenln race by b II length rntlh from rroU Ham tam Houston 1011lon In thi I hi & succor KCCOIItha succoriba llond llondhItha hI first Ir t MX Is borien hor r Mulshed tnlhed nose and ald tall 111 ti tigtthcr 10 10Iher iigothorgtthcr Iher Irlncn Irllc heal Inl got tot the 1 verdict rdlct by bynose hsyOnsuc a aIOfnose IOf from hOI from Add while whie the latter later secured tlcurld tl tldice Ih Ihplace IIplaceplace Com frotux lhllnuut Jalon Iaxton by Ih lit attune al dl dlInc dit4ltCInc t4ltC dice Itanco Ihtll the nddson favorite toorle too toothe look looktho bctiethe third In a gallop KBlop from Krec rru Coinage Iollio Coinagelonign h hHorlan nlr nlrflorlanHorlan the oitdson favorite lavorlo In II the th flfll flfllcaught nUhcnulht tiftiCaughtcaught cnulht the pacemaker pactmakl Kvu 1 1 Itlce lrf at II tl tlstaud t IIstandstand and won Oi by two lengths Irllth The ho ilosln iloslnevent doII closuincntevent Ilnt cnt witnessed lntd the downfall dnwlCal of tim oddfo oddfofavorite Odol oddsafavoritefavorite faorltr OHagen OlaEtn who hl was IS badly Indh Intei Inteifrred InltrCrpd lutcihuedhued Crpd with th by b teroyd Irod The race was wo woIn woin on onInIn n gallop tAlnl by b Dlucridge with wih Ix lrod royd sccon scconand suconanti 101 101andand Ullugen Olllln third The towards lolrl rilniiuiil dlIUII dkiuuuifledfled lroyd Ind and Illald lilaced 0 Oltngeu 10lel 8e01d second I an anThe lud ludThe anTheThe Way u iy third bummarleit bummarleitKlrat 14uunarjesIlrt turmarlps turmarlpsnutnut Itace la ItacaFic Five urlonrsJulia tUroncsul Junitln1 Junkln U UOormlty 11 IsCormteyWorml Oormlty 7 to t and 3 to S won on Sam Snl lloustoi lloustoii07 Inuloni07 Youarl ouar It to I and 6 tu I oecohd eotid The KOI KOIHundred Fothundred uur uurluDdrrHundred luDdrr IOS Il 10 10doml Odom third Time lm iwl 1 Chick Chickdee hicks hicksdeedee llrrodea Man I Early lleretit e Postillion Vo VoYou YrYouYou 11 loiolence r The o Kaiblon i I and J Atonement i irao al alran auranran ranSecond Second llaar0n mlle mlePrDc mileprince Prlnce Real nl 110 10 to OtW 0124 to I and 8 to r T won 00 Add 114 lt ILlr Line o lo I an na2 to I terondi Mcod Pnilrna Jhlma Paiton Iulon 114 1 Uaydul liaj Itaiciczu tlejil thin thinTime lblrdTme thinTuneTme Time 113 l 1flj & 31i Tro Tr Cnarlei Clals c 3 Mam am Lataru LaranuiItondefla LatarutlnMHull Lla LlalondeltlnMHull londel Itondefla 10ln Johq InhH tllll lush ul 1 10nlalo Itonuiga Aa and tdmlraj H Halw dmll Schie Schiealia cblralw 10 ran ranThird ranThird ranThirdThird nace nlcela flaceSIi Six furlonrinanco ml lOls lOlsD OIls 01U19to OIlsI9to D 10 10nnd2lo 10 aid and 2 to a won on TrccCoInsisr Ir lrse Clnll Coinage 108 11 IT T Walihl Walihlto WAIhlII Vahhaa to II I and 2 210 to I second oDd Join J01n II i Ford lu 107 tit II I nice IticeIlulni nicethird Ir IrIhlrdthird Time TOe 114 1Ij Mr Ir Phlnlcy Jhlnlry Krlcitll rrlcscl SMt SMtKate ILter ILterKall Sbe1ateKate Kall Tour and lianralore llnealor al also o ran ranFourth ranIuurh tenluurtliFourth Iuurh lUctSU laec111 and aOI a I halt Ir lurlonti lurOr5arel lurOr5arelLily funtoexgScarit funtoexgScaritLUIy Scarle ScarleLillyLilly Lily 102 11 Hrennnnl lrpnntl 4 410 lo l and 3 lo 102 7 won llniirl llniirlUavl tarlle tarlleUn lrsgglliaviUavl U D IJ J 1 Waldo 0 010 to 1 and 2 210 to I second Audrt107 Oulat Otl lo third Time m l2u Iui & i Death 1lb and LadAIhrta Lad LadAlbrta LtAlbrta Alb la also ran ranrinii unInh ranllnhrinii Inh H ItaceOne ce reJD ne mile mie and 70 O yards ardaRlr Sir Dorian nnrln107 T 1 Dean Ueal 7 11010 to 10 and fnd out won nn Eva IIIIUI Hire 10 10llcltrjonl 101 101Itlrrsoo 10Ilbelgesonllcltrjonl I 3 to I and ad even n teconri lld Kl 1 Uhor 1U 1UKll lu7 lu7lh 10OthiItlrrsoo Kll Othi lh i third thir Time Tme I4S 14 UntIes IJOlrn 711 Klla YU Free lro rse Adtititlon Ad AdmUtlon d dmLnlonmUtlon Albert Let Le and Hadie Hell Url alto ran ranSixth rAU1111h taxi1tlathSixth 1111h Hare laloe Ilaco4ne One mile mlelura mlieluuerldge lluerWge w t 0 eW W Waldol WaldolI aldol aldolSS I to 1 and ad 4 to 6 t won on OKaten Olao IW 10 IOIW IILI Ott 7 710 lo H Hind 10 10Iad I ImdIad ind I to 4 second The Way Wa ay 101 UllhrJ Mlintrr third thirdflrae Ihld thirdtimetime l4Ji 2 Kentucky I Muddle Wild U Ud1aqullltledlor Piesi i ant ancHera antlIeug h71 71af Hera lIeu alo af nn Leroyd elr J CnLfhed C second sr but ttu ttullatjuallfledjror caiLWptl1fledfcrllatjuallfledjror fouling foullnr1ollowlne foullneFoliowillR foulingloilowing1ollowlne I I th the programmefor tomorrow tomorrowFlrit tomorrowFn tomorrowftuiiFlrit Ilace ltaceSelllnr t Selllnr eUloeil eUloeiloilrI one oilrI mile and an a tlzhthKl eighth eighthtI 1 b iOJ iOJ1lttleTommlJJckerlulFn Kl Moran a ill Little Lola LolarIttleTommr W WltttleTnmmyTuckerltttleTnmmyTucker rIttleTommr TuckerIC 1U1 IJUIaii Heed IM IMThe 11111Tbo UslheThe Uewiuer UuowlOrI07 107 Lovable id idsualxiii sua 10 103 Suede lad Hun lIulIIOO lIulIIOOg IIX IIXDMidy 118DndyDMidy II 101 Flcetwlnir ElcetwlngLnc5 I i iLncleg Lncle Tom A n 10 lOS Fannie rri Mnud IliuuideconuI fj JL JLNood W WSecondSecond econuI 8aceFor llace For or two o yearoldi arold four our lurlunca lurloxxgtsasrota lurluncaSavtsotn turloolrsOhSavtsotn US II Computation Computation10 Computation10rank atl n iw iwKrankU S u uModemKrank rank Oh nic flee 110 Honda IK IKModem l0ZuluniModem 107 Zulma ZuluniOtisel M MUaverlck 12 12dlerlekI07dlerlekI07 Uaverlck 107 oruel Otiselrap lo loimp 101 101lrupimp rap Lady Winkle 107 Lady Sputa 10 10tlojal 101 101nlIIg 10toiItlojal toiI Deceiver IecelierIcC IecelierIcCThird I IW IWrlitolnlIIg Third flaceSleepiechae ttpi a handicap shot rou rouDrhlo course courseltiIeDrhlo rlitol l IOU iH ltiIe reIl 1 I Ieylon 131 131Cryloa INuyloneylon ISO Mcl clarrll rtn 12 12tr 127 127dr IN1trdr tr llo lIop e 1 13U Walemejt 1aierrIeatFocrth IJ IJFounh 17 17FoUhFounh nacellandl Kace llandlraii one OU mllaandaoUtrrntn mllaandaoUtrrntnntrullve mule and a lAlrlntn ahatrentflntruIve lAlrlntnIntrullentrullve 12S
Heaeda ItesodaCIII 9 9etli 91 91JJ etli Value nllllTer Ie I IIltnr Cola ColaFlftb CoinFlub OJ OJFillbFlub lUcebli furlongs fuikmrsIsron lulenraPlcron furlongsIgwflIsron IoJt Ilu I to Hartllc lfardlrlllO lfardlrlllOAUlomtoa Id Idutamaton lOttutoinhtOnutamaton lid Add dl1 dI1ii li liit 111011 it Culbberl CulbberI09 IcS Uzyptlan 1rtnce lrtnceIOO lrtnceIOOJoho 1c 1coha lu luohnJoho ohn Crlg Gnrsb by 1H7 17 Oil OilIckle Ogle Oglelcke 1 1FlrkleIckle Halnt ion Prowl roI 0 0tenator 0Sonaillt 0tensIontensIon Sullivan U Iris KIM yulrk yulrkMatb 117 117SIUb 91hiathMatb Itace IlacelrUlAI SelllDt one milt and three eighths elchlbititle elcblbllLillie eighthslttleLillie title Klkln tlklnICJIJObn italJohn 113 John Hull v vlalar 92 92bt alaterlater 102 I n Klnr Ktngtetle KtngtetleItatCottOO teile w wtarItatCottOO tar Cotton bt 97 71 Deloralne w r r8ahllrla M Malraleta 111alvaletaalraleta 112 112At 92At J JAtAt Ran an Francisco FranciscoSAMSAM 5 FBINCIBCO Feb II 11Nonri Nones oots li retarded retardednlho retardedAtAt nlho the wlnnerof the Duroi Dllr Handicap next Saturday Saturdayle SAIUrdarle I worked k 1 a mils I and a quarter 1r la tha ba mud 1I In 2o 2orirner 209 209utiterrirner r or OCsnnor 1r n will 1I1u ride Nonea Watervure Watervureu e e11M11M u been withdrawn Iour favorite won un Dili Dilitternoon huh 1111allmoon huhfuernoontternoon The lb Dnlih In the fifth rare wat ma very vrrylose veryloje frylose 10 Joe Ripley nnliblng fourth after leading leadingJmo lu leadinglunoit 1lnr 1lnralmolt &almolt Jmo t lie entIre route Summary SummaryKirn Iummrt SummarylirsiKirn t Itace lIacFle Flve and a half furlontnHllary turlo e Ullary UllaryUOUO 10 llullman 3 to 1 wn Screen reen n WI1t it oil Lake lu luJackaon wi wiJsont iuiiJackjoflIJackaon 4 lo 0 I nxrond nd February ebnlar 10 Wt llowiouto llowiou Ihowsosutoto I I third Time 110 110Secnn1 IJOSteo1 110SecontSecnn1 Itace lIeIIc Five furlonra lurloarLsII LM of Ijintdon IjintdonIJIU IJ Kanacb & b 0 to 6 won liudd Wade ill Hull IllullmDI Hullnan thouianmDI nan li I to 0 I urcond oa 1 llrlton 117 Conley Coole I 7 la 1 1bird ttblr 1birdtblr bird lime Third l0 10441blr & 4 4ThirdThird 1blr IlueFour furtonti Adirondack Ill Illllullman litIIullinlal liiIhullinanllullman 4 Ui t 4 I won un iMUerrl lIerrl Ice OConnor 0 tn 0toto n I second 100d Nlcretle 103 II J Buy JII e to I third thirdIme lblr thIrdline 1 1I1rline 041 041Fourth 0lluurth II1r Fourth j Race aceSla Six furlonrs turloDesTowr Tower of Candles10 04 Jarknon 7 lo 10 seen on John 1eleri los 10 iJ iJroodji JOodaI J JWoodWood roodji t to 0 I aecouil aOII 1 Pruiano lUll 10 laawlw & laawlwla6 la 0 I third Time Iloj IlojFifth 1le 1lenlln LiatiFIfthFifth Ilace lItOo one mile 1011 and an elchth rlrhtllWolhuut elgbthWnlhunstII Wolhurst101 91 IWla Wlnslettl III 7 to 0 I won on Urchin 101 tBe Hedferr Hedferrto ihedfernuto 1fe 1fee &e to 1 second Forraero 1W IJ Wood Voodw 4 to 1sird 1 1lilrd IthIrdthIrd lime lWSUlh lW t691Iub IfIhSIzhh &SUlh Iub luce IIlceltn Seven furlongs turloncUar Nlljar N uIgar 101 OCon OConor OCoaDOrlDOrl or 7 to 6 won oa Quit 101 JHedfcrn I 13 to l SIO SIOond aeurud eo eondond nd Young Morello 107 eJ J Woods 0010 IS 1 to I third thirdIme lhlr1lmo thurIhOe1lmo hOe 1SO J & H & &At Itiarlettnn ItiarlettnnCniRLBSToy l1larl liarlnituinCautLuhuIrOg tlitnn tlitnnCnanLRAlOICniRLBSToy Feb 11 IISot Snt one favorite was wasle 1Uable waseable le e to land flr nut t money 100nt at the KsnoMtlou trark trarkrflay ItaCtt 106 1 rflay Had r riding I dint and atbletle work ork on tlie I lie o reins rtlnstwo reinsIn rotatwoIn two Inttanrea cauiod many loscri to kick Ick The Theranrllnf TnoIlranillal Thetanglingtangling method In the betting ring where an anper ao8ft anper8ft per cent syndicate adkat book wo tll operated hy h lh lhtoclatlon thOlalioll lbs lbsaocialorutoclatlon proper and nd the defeat & of favorllM favorllMUbllC ravonldid tatOrltetddid d nol11D4 not tend 10 help Ibe sport wIth lIh tbe publl public UbllC rite TI18irlnf fhorlnr ritettnfirlnf was tame and commonplace SumlersryIttih Summary SummaryFlnt SummarrnntFlnt nac Racethe Five furlongs turlgocolln Donni Bella 100 100llley 100AllerJ toeLtiet9llley 4 to 1 won n U 0 Heed 107 tAlent 4 In I lrond IrlOnd Ieondrond Corder Ill II Illnoneyi third t lrd Time I04H I04Holul I Lo1 Lo1ttaI H HIolulIolul olul pelronlus I & lronlus and Nellie ellIe III Fonto also ran ranSecond raDSoad ranSecondSecond Hare naceour Four and a bait furlonetCeIla furlonetCeIlaM104 M 14 W i Woods S to I ann nn HarrUon F I in inJavld In InDavid fl fllivIdDavid livId low 10 to I secondCaplUillA
& alIIIIII1II04 104 Alley AII thlnl thlnlIme tllllll11m hintLate11m Late 0M O Friend Jack Mrllle II e llrooki Frank Frankuwler Iraolo hrankusulero uwler Mollle Aaron and J Cnlnooka III n al also o ran ranThird ranrhlrulThird rhlrul rj Bace RaceOne One mmrl mmrlJ mile and a a Miteentlt eItetnttuUat eItetnttuUatlton l I I haltt halttIIoIloa UatU UatUollonIIoIloa ollon 101 10 I Alarte k to 6 wait 0 Lair 103 uf r the th We Wt t tM104 M 4 f Alley IAUe 8 SlO to S second Jim Wine tnn tOO C XV Ii Woods Woodsilrd IS IUJ oodaiturd IUJthth ilrd Time lUli lUlirnurth 1314rnurhhthl1b rnurth l1b Ri Rac RatsSeven = Seven een turtnlllSlr urlnnta Sir Kerneth II IIO100 O iTatlenali 11 1103 tot 10 II won0ueen lon JUttD L 1 lin linlandi linlandito IiktandItto I It i second Lady Ladr Dayman 104 10 jW IW C Wuoilsi Wuoilsiilrd WoolllIhlrrl iluoltiltdIhlrrl ltd Time IU Prince I rlnre Cther Delia 1tl A Cpr tvl tvllle lIIU CllIeIU lIe and Domlnls alit ho & ran ranFlllu raDnlth Taut111thFlllu Ilace lIa RaceSIh e1 Six lx Mrlon f1IrlonrGrae Gra 107 CasInos CaMroito CMlroee to I won un Katie Ulbhtna U1l & l1ln 102 IU I llalb 2 to I Irond Iond Icoudrond ond Dr Worth 117 574 Allej 111 third tl & lr Time TimeM10 M Juniper Ole Todd sondana Johnny Jobncyrown Johnnyown Jollnc JollncIJrownIJrown own Stuttgart lutl ln and Ilomluhell aba O rag ragCnrrleanN rIDorrlcanN rasnrrlganuuCnrrleanN Horses Arrive ArriveThirtyone Arr Arrfhlrty 4rrlteTbIrtyatueThirtyone fhlrty & nll racing thoroughbnd the Ih prop propty IrollIrt propt5Irt ty t5 of Edward l Corrigan arrlvd rrl from from Knc Kncnd Inlalld ingndalld nd yesterday llttrd on the Atlantic Tran TranI Transupwt Transupwtno i & ort ortne I t tJlueJlue ne htearner Minneapolis Among IPonl tlinii tliniiere Ih thetisro m mIroere ro Jtoe Tree Tr Sardonic II SeniH tIUlIr cuuuIsr & r VUI VUIns 11JtnA lot lot1USJtnA ns hclntlllant 1 lan lancy nncy y Man 11111 we Soterui tern I rn lsu Dine Dineictus UnllCtUI a aictulictus II Indian Hardlne and bit llrrculen llrrculenle lIrclllrthethe le hornet were all In lIne & condition and andIII atidhi1111 III hi b bw uhlpped to tho tb Wen set at once onceTtirr OIlCI1tlff onceTurfTurf Notr NotrRAX SulrtRA otce otceRAcRAX RA rltANCidcn Feb li IITh The Cnllfoniln Cnllfonilnirkey Cnliforniokay allConl allConlJOlklJOlkl okay Club announced lod iodsuy y that It would wouldin llnuldIranftr wouldsliderIranftr in slider fer Its II racing operations from Oakland Oaklandthe Oaklendto Oaklandtheto the truck truc at TAiiforan whUh bl & h Is fortyfilths5 forty fortyIntitis Cort Cortrnlnlltlrnlnlltl Intitis & ride rid by train from Ihls h14 city cil on onNfchlngtons 011WRohlnalonA onssuhlngtonsuNfchlngtons BIrthday A specially Ida Ir coodrard good ood card card11I cardII11I 11 be arranged for theoponlnc the oJlnllli dayHT day dar8T dayTHT T JOKKTB II Fl Mo Feb M J I K Hurgess Hurgessio Ihlrf Ihlrftlnoof raring raringrse rallnllhorel1 racingrsueatlno io 4 of the benknown breederhorel1 & rse In the State died h brl Te yesterday Irda from fromleumnnla tromlie fromeuunonlaleumnnla lie was M 8 y years & ars ar old and find finden bailcii111 en R resident of St Joseph for fifty ntl yeir yeiri Yf1f4IIII i I held one of the first Government contmcts contmctsr contractacarryinglor r carrying the Vnttid htsles mall beIweaC between betweenIsthl Is C city ty and Denver I enlr and wn wise long ano anoitri aiOIlalpl aseatoilIlalpl itri toil with Ken Hulliday JluUlday In overland mall mallntracts mallOlltracl mailrutntracts OlltraclIEItI ntractsIEXIVOTOX rut net a aIsalcoTnfIEXIVOTOX IEItI UTO Feb II A 4 hay II colt by b Mellon Meltont Itllollnutnut t I of Oplline the Ih first c eiit lilt lt iver er drotipedAmerica c1rOllPUIn drotiped troiupeujimerlcaIn America by the he famous winner of the theisll thlInllllh theghisubInllllh isll ghisub b Derby I trlt and nd St loiter I r bin IUI len 1 fonlid fonlidtho fonl1tt tho I lb h Iostlrlon Stud of JHIIUS K K Ir hocneKearie & ene enerIr r Keene purchaml Optlrrm ° nt tli 111 IUJr & ll l & erml ermlI 01 01DIDI I 5 of t tho tim lam Marcu Dnly Sim Sh U I is by bym II IIOrm tymeOrm m me clrs hr of the Ih great flying fOX ox tad nd out outKucll1i Olltof oil oilEuciid4of Kucll1i linn & by I tiprculum She Ih Nhs cot contKeene cotIr C0utRselieIr Keene I RaliATonA G 10600AIilTifli IlO IlORAUTOOtRaliATonA Jch r I s1i h ll 1 1 Snrstoca uloa Inks was In Ini InfUIrh InrisfUIrh ris cnndlon thie Ihl ntlrnoon for till oln olnInll opiflrInll i r events or the tbt antiim IILIII trottlir moptliie m ° oiiuit of ofi ntIh of1ptalOgIh i f IRralol1I prat on a Ices llnrlrg tll lrlC AMoelntloti orllliioll Thcr Thcrin 11rww in e a Iftrgn IlIr attendance Itt ranI incluilitic tunny tunnyortlnsr IIlnll IIlnll1Ortlnll tutistlYrtlnOortlnsr m men n from all iiirt IIrt of tlm II lititr lititrIH rr 111 111IhIh IH 5 59ii liI tacos rnr Tas Af wnn I IM tlTiw IIr straight nmifltlni tnt tntIflttn nmi inititIngfltlni heal al by W i V J JilrltIIIA 1 Cfllii rbrltisa H UX x of Mn Mnlf I 111 111lh I Iiilh ii lf ard the I h haL tliin t utis IU made vns IL111 10 5 thrcemlmtto thT ltllnll race rAIPl nr & ev 411 sit i t f tr r Str strloo strloohon iuret0stirsu loifn loifnrhon r rsu wn AII won li l C II XltisV 01lJ Itie Tho h Lad Lfirtt LtrlIutIut t h hn wes subieiitertl uIJlI & II II & proU llrottNt trt en n the Ihemind thlIjrolllld theuntIjrolllld mind unt that hr h & hail not Ixcn owned ollrl thirty thirtyya thirtyuayauaya ya In Saratoga Th lbe best t Urn Ullleln In nve n fly heats heatsa bf111 heat223sa J 223s K1Dr Lyons LyonsPERFECTPERFECT PERFECTToofh PERFECTTooth PEflFECTToothTooth Powder PowdeANAN ELEQANT TOILET LUXURY LUXURiUsed LUXURYUsod LUXUftIUsociUsed by people of refinement roflnomenforfor ovor a quarter of a contun contunHOCKEY centlL contt conttc conttIIOCKEIL c = J JllOClHOCKEY HOCKEYCrncent llOCl IIOCKEICreieen lJ lJCrracntCrncent A C IVInaHajll Wins Hull From 0111 t the tin Drool Drooll Drllokn10 l & n Skating katIn tlub tlubJly lob 1ublJ lobflyfly winning from the Brooklyn Bkntli BkntliClub 8kallne 8kallnelub SkatiiClubClub lut night the Crescent A C hock hocktteam bockpY bockpYIram hockteamteam Is I now no tied with the Hockey Jloelet Club Clu Cliii110w b i iKew of oflKew l e1ork York for tortlretplaceln first nr t place In the ttteArneteurltocki ttteArneteurltockiLoaguetournament Amateur llock llockLeague Hockey HockeyLrallU &League Loaguetournament tournament The game gamelaatnightw gamelaatnightwplayed lout night wi wiplayed Wall Wallplaredplayed In the Clermont Avenue JUnk Brook Broollyn Brookrn liroclynlyn and the Crescent & re crnt team tpa cain scored 0 son sonand Roals Roalsand gotaridand the Brooklyn team reared llcorfd 2 The firoollyn Brook Broollyn BrookIrnlyn players are no match for the CanadU CanadUplayers CanlldlanJ Canadluplayersplayers J latra on the Crescent team and had the theso theJO thusoso dolred de Ired the winners could have mac mactheir mado madotheir matheirtheir scorn much larger On the baitteam bait loslnteam 101Inteamteam team however there are rome very ery proml promlIng promlIII promltugtug III plnyeris and with a little more experlcnc experlcncthe experlcncotbe expericnuthethe La Montague brothers and D Kenned Kennedwill Ienncdywill lnnodwillwill become as expert M Many any ono who Is play plajIng playIntr pha phalaglag on the crack teams They aro rnth rnthlight rlilber rlilber111M rahslightlight now no and tho heavy hf & avy Crescent men coul couleasily could couldeasll couleasilyeasily easll push them out of their way when ben the thewanted theanlfd tht thtwantedwanted anlfd to toA toJA toLitJA A Montague and Llfflton Llml n faced off anti fo foa Cor Cora toaa few minutes the gamo 3100 was very pr open th thpuck the theluck Uuuckpuck uuck being rushed up & and down the rink rinkIn rinkIII nfliiiIII about four minutes Wall scored for th thCrescents thl thlCre hi hiCrceconCre Crescents crnt lie had carried the puck u uhimself up uphll11 ultInielfhimself hll11 clt nnd he shot It past McMiuter Jto luter ver vereasily varenaily ef eflOlheasily lOlh The next goal was made by Kenned Kennedouou n puss I by b Hobby I ol & b With two wo iron goal Is score scoreagainst ecoreagainit cored coredSilllnalagainst them the llrooklyn players braced u uand UJI UJIalld uandand several rrul hard rushes rus b were made II IILa I ILaLa Montugna and all l Kennedy were the th mos mosaggrctwlvo mot motIIllIrt mosaggressiveaggressive IIllIrt ohn player pI Ilera La Montngno mode modebeautiful madllbeautiful maulsbeautifulbeautiful shot hot for a goal but It was wn just tw twInchen 10 10Inchlll 1winchesInchen too high and It went over the net nelThen ne ne1hn I IThen 1 hen blue Crescents go tho puck again am amMcMantrr and andMcla anMcMastcrMcMantrr Mcla trr managed to stop litO I sonic om hard Mint Mintbut hou houbut Itot Itotbutbut one on by b Kennedy K on a pas JlaM from IJfllto IJflltocot IJnltnnIt Liffitogotcot It by b and tbe nnpdJ third tblr goal was cored for th thCroriitM tho tholrIIII liihicnCroriitM CroriitMWhen lrIIIIWhrnWhen hicn the th teams lined tip again D Kenned Kennedmatin Knnpdmad Kennedrandamad n brilliant play Ho dodged througl througltha IhrouhIh througtii Itha Ih Crescent rl rpecerit clnt team and then p pad w ed the pucl puclIn Il1IrkIn I11IC I11ICtoIn It Lit I Monlngne who shot a goal Tin Tinfourth Tbtiurhhi Ifourth Urlh poal oal lolllnfJ1e for the h Crettcents wss w wa made h bHobby hollh hIobbvHobby Iobbv ollh from u scrimmage Llfllton mad mndithe madthe suuxidthttxthe fifth and Dobby I obb on a pass Inll from Llfllton Llflltontho Llnllonthl Liflltotthethe sixth This ended In ld & the th Or W t half halfIn halCIn halfInIn tho second half the lie Brooklyn men ken kenthe kpt kptth kapthethe th puck In Crescent lrt8c nt territory for a while whilesnd whl1tand wbiiIandand then It was wn rushed by b the Ih Crescent for forwards CorIIard formaniawards to the other end to of the Ih rink nnd tin tinBrooklyn IhnIIrook1 tbllrooklynBrooklyn goal was threatened I U Kennedyniu KennedyniuItIt It La Montague then made another brllllnn brllllnnPiny brilliantpin brilllnaplaypin play Kennedy rushed the lie puck toward tin tinrrsconi Iher titiCneecontPiny Cneecont rrsconi r cen goal and then lien pnanftt JII1 & It to Ln Mon MonIngne Montaigne Ion IontillIIIIngne who In turn hot It back to Kennedy Kennedynnd Itentiedynash lnllII lnllIInn1nash the lust named scored a goal It was r rpretty n nprtt i iprettypretty pl piece co of work and the players wer werwell oeriaeli r rIll &well Ill applauded Throe more goals war weriscored wrreIror warscoredIror scored d by the Cre Crescent & conts Llffllnn mad th thHrst Ihll Ihllfirst hi hiIrsut &first on a pars from Kennedy who rind taker takerthe lak taketihie n ntillthe puck to the Ih back I ack of the ilrooklyns cnziind cnzi lallOand stgi stgiaridand then I lieu pawed It to Itnitoii who wim Im walllnii walllniiIn wall in i itoIn front of tho th goal Dobby 1101111 und Lldltor Lldltoricored 1lnllonaeorpd Llflhlorscoredscored tho lhs other two The teams lined VL VLis up upas utIiis follows followsCrtittnl CollowCurrnl followsCrescentCrescent A I C J lorrtofl ifclefU ifclefUHallock Droftttn Dr UIfIl S i C CUcMaitei Clfalloc CPointflHallock ioal ioalUcKrntle UcMaitei UcMaiteiFo leMllrlrKntlelntUcKrntle lrKntlelnt Iolnt IolntDrakelcy Fo 1ot 1otIIrakelr l lKennedDrakelcy Cover loln lolnVall Pointfl 1 11 & Kenned KennedVall KnotdyWall lCeflnedtIVallWall Forward Forwardliobliy Forward11 It LaMonlatm LaMonlatmIwbliy I IdMontagnlIsolutsy ontcne ontcneIubbIubb liobliy Fonvard FonvardLlrnton M I LaMontacni LaMontacniLlrtlton ta Litb0nhagn5II lonlacne lonlacneLU1ltonLlrnton Fonvard FonvardKennedy D Chauncei ChaunceiKennedy Cllauocl CItauncelSvoreCreicentl Kennedy nod Fonvard UanenshawScoreCresrent Uanenshaw 1Jul1tnhawG 1Jul1tnhaweitiScoreCresrent A C 9 Ilntoklyn I O H C 7 7JoalsIly 2oahi1IyG JoalsIly eiti Limion i tl 4 Kennedy Kenned iia T 2 Wall 2 i Hobby HobbyI flotbIennr1 ib ibIIII I KennedyIt Iennr1 11 iJiUnntairne 1 tiibnntigna lonlato Itefrree errrcr O M 1 Clark llarkS CIar CIarJS 4 J V A C Goal Umplreall UmplrtaIIlluIlID llullln HtOley lle school schoolShetzct uo uoCC 3 riinuer urr II S C Timer TlmtrJ J A A Smith U 1 s C Crime CTlmo Crhinorime of halvcaTwenly baud Twenty minutes each each1rlucKon eachVrituceon ah ahlrlucplon1rlucKon will play 11 the his Kensington team teamit Iramatat it the Clennont Aventiw Illnk this Ihl evening eveningThu ennlllil1h eveninglThu 1h l he Crescent Athli Athhto & tlo Club luhj and the Short hhortKills thortJtIl1 ShortllliJtIl1 Kills hockey team have ha nrranerd another anotherlmolmo 11110 to bo played at the Clermont Avenue Avenuelink tvetuxletink Plllia PlllialInklink on Feb 26 The Short Hills team won wonhn 1onth wonliith hn lii first tins name nluyvd between l1 Wlln these two twoittms I twoosinus to1111 ittms It was a played laYld on a pond In HID tI open openilr openun IXn IXnaIraIr un and the Crescent players were en not used usedd uedtntn d the I he conditions conditionsThe rondltlousfhe conditionTheThe n IIat xt came of the Long Island Inter Interihula Inlprl Interhulaaial ihula hfJlatlc tic tournatrint tOUrl lllrIut will be b b1 played at the thelermont th thIprmont thelerttuontlermont Avenue Illnk on Friday Fob II IIratt UPratt 24tiltPratt tilt and tit 1aul schools will 111 bo the lie con conlledfofd conIelanl conotalitsIelanl IelanllIfdfnrJ otalitsIisrdfordlledfofd and the tb College of the lie City CI of Now Nowiork Nowork ov ovorkork hockey horkl teams will lIIloet mett zutet at tlm th Clermont ClermontUrmi ClermontA ClerxuontveI1tieA Urmi veI1tie 1 lilnk WII tomorrow InI OrrOf nleht nlehtHlXMiMKlFin nlllhl1tLOHlrrfn nightluliuoxilrlElnHlXMiMKlFin Feb ll ItTh 11The Tho Montclair Hleh HlehielKuil gbCliOulS ielKuil h1 hockey hek team cull played th the Verona erllnll School SchoolI Schooat Setsoo Setsootat I Virona Irona Lake 1lIk this afternunn the formerInning former formertinning tormerInlllniltinning with ease lI1Ie by 13 tn 0 I Inoiitu InlJlIllI 1no1Itl1noiitu citoss FOil iitr iitrians lWVEanians an Expected to Knock Him Out Con Contrary Contrar Contrary ?trary trar to Airccnient AirccnientThe AreflIIntfheThe failure of Frank Erno of Buffalo lo loirct 10hlret totrothlret trot Joe CErr C of Ilaltltnore lIallll or at the Ih Ienn Artlub Art Artlub rt rtOubOub lub of Ihlladlphla Jhllad IJlhll on Monday londl night was wasiMy WMId wasidalyiMy Id dltcuiied lfcuolrd by b local ring follower followerrifordar follorrtlt followersectrdayrifordar t llrday Inrludlni many man who made the thoIp tbotrip theiptrip Ip to the Qunr Qtia r city clt In vain aIfl Krno was Intfl In Inwn In1wII1wII & wn all day and u 1 answer to all quections quectionsobo o said aid that he lenriid of a job to do him himnd 101mand himridand nd that he simply elmp refu rphid ed lo be hi victlmlyod victlmlyodlin lrllmbldhnIon who say JII they the know the tb Inside of n this tllIlalet tllIlaletpuallllC latest latcttugtllitlc latestugiibsttcugtllitlc flaoro nll IO svero ern talking freely Cretl at Vnrlnui VnrlnuirmrtlnB varlnuIpartllll vatbousriortitigrmrtlnB resorts InM nlcht They Mid ihnt ihntjno Ihntlrno lintrnolrno jno was wo advised of n scheme to double doubleroas doublecro doubierouscro roas a him a and uid Hint t ho l

我要回帖

更多关于 ca phe thu thiet咖啡 的文章

随机推荐