今天的更新play starbound1.3更新 什么意思

Starbound星界边境1.0.1更新日志 更新内容有哪些
作者:今日头条 来源:互联网
1.0.1 – Changelogmollygos posted on July 25th, 2016 in Featured, News, Patch Not'...
1.0.1 – Changelogmollygos posted on July 25th, 2016 in Featured, News, Patch NotesHey everyone!嗨,大家好!With our concurrent players peaking at 62,000 on Steam over the weekend, I think it’s safe to say Starbound’s launch out of Early Access was a success! There are always going to be a few kinks to work out after a big update, though, so since Friday night we’ve been scanning the forums/subreddit/social media to figure out what issues people have been having and how we might fix them.由于周末同时在Steam上玩Starbound的玩家峰值人数达到了62000,我觉得可以说Starbound已经成功告别测试版!但是,在大更新之后总有一些小小的缺陷需要解决,所以从上周五夜里开始,我们已经对forums/subreddit/social进行了搜索以发现玩家们遇到的问题并找出修复方法。We’re still looking into some issues and will continue to push fixes as we fix things, but for now we’ve fixed these things:我们仍然在寻找可能出现的问题,并且在我们修复它们的时候推出补丁,到目前为止我们已经修复了以下问题:Devalue material items to fix exploits crafting materials from other materials1.降低材料道具的价值来修复利用制造材料从其它材料中获利Fix a couple of mislabeled key bindings2.修复了几个按键标识错误Make Erchius Ghosts immune to lava3.使月球菊花怪对岩浆免疫Replace ropes in intro mission with healing items4.将教学任务中的绳索替换为治疗道具Fix a bug which caused certain parts of the Glitch mission to reset in multiplayer5.修复了在多人游戏进行电子人副本时部分地区会重置的bugFix a bug in server /ban command6.修复了一个服务器 /ban 命令的bugFix a case of undefined server behavior in transferring players between worlds7.修复了一个转移不同世界玩家的服务器端行为Fix several bugs with quest manager stagehands8.修复了manager stagehands任务中的若干bugFix mossy packed dirt block recipe unlock9.修复了拾取苔藓会解锁泥土块配方的bugFix a couple of item categories and descriptions10.修复了几个道具的类别和描述Fix physics effect abilities being able to move story NPCs, Erchius Ghosts, and certain bosses11.修复了可以移动剧情NPC,月球菊花怪和部分boss的物理技能Update window title12.升级了窗口标题Add more Lua API documentation13.添加了更多Lua API文档If you’re still finding yourself unable to launch the game at all, please check this thread. So far, we’ve found that those solutions seem to work for most people!14.如果你们发现自己依然根本无法运行游戏,请点击下面的连接,到目前为止,我们已经发现的解决办法似乎对大部分玩家有效!If you’re still unable to play Starbound, please send an email to contact@chucklefish.org with information about your computer’s specs, an error log, and what is happening when you try to launch.15.如果你们还不能玩Starbound,请发送邮件至contact@chucklefish.org,写明电脑配置,错误日志以及试图运行游戏时出现了什么状况。Til next time!回见!就是这样,祝大家游戏开心,万事顺意。
1.条目头条网遵循行业规范,任何转载的稿件都会明确标注作者和来源;2.条目头条网的原创文章,请转载时务必注明文章作者和"来源:条目头条网",不尊重原创的行为条目网或将追究责任;3.作者投稿可能会经条目头条网编辑修改或补充。
关注微信公众号,了解最新精彩内容Free Online Action Games & More ! If you?re craving playable action games, you?ve come to the right place.
is the largest source of the best online games, including free online action games as well as action games for children. There is a ton of fun to choose from!
When you find your favorites, embed them!
makes it easy to add games like Park My Car and 4 Wheel Madness to your Blog, MySpace or Facebook page, and beyond so you can play on your own website or webpage! Just copy and paste the codes we make available . And check back often! We keep the list updated with the latest and greatest playable action games on the web!
With thousands of games to choose from,
is the best place for free online action games as well as action games for children. Are you ready to play? It?s game time!
Mature Content
Mature Content
Mature Content
Mature Content
Total AG Ratings: 5,490
I DON'T LIKE IT
6,674 Reviews
Turqoise4life
Almost finished after the clouds i went to those star steps! So awesome I never went that far! I'm gonna try again! :)
First game I played on here, and it's still my favorite.
SasukeUchiha2
i beat the game
SasukeUchiha2
LIKExAxBOSS123
new score 8.e+21
LIKExAxBOSS123
beat the game again,this is my new high score 6.31e+16
LIKExAxBOSS123
beat the game another time and this is my score 1.e+20
LIKExAxBOSS123
4.15e+17 this is my score
SasukeUchiha2
SasukeUchiha2From Starbounder - Starbound Wiki
Starbound is a game developed by
based in London, United Kingdom.
Gameplay appearance is a two-dimensional, randomly generated universe.
Each planet and creature encountered by players in the game is generated by the game's engine, making every location in the game unique.
Gameplay can be solo or multiplayer, which is both competitive and cooperative.
Players can play the entire game in both solo and multiplayer, toggling between the two at anytime.
The game is written in C++ with a custom game engine.
Please feel free to visit the .
The Beta was released on December 4th, 2013. On July 22nd, 2016 it left beta and
was released.
The game is available for purchase on Steam, Humble, and GOG and to those who pre-ordered the game through the official site from the Humble Bundle store.
Throughout beta there were many bugs, incomplete features, player and universe wipes, and radical changes to gameplay before the full release. However, that hasn't stopped thousands of people from playing and making it one of the most popular games on Steam even before it's departure from early access.
At launch the game is available on PC, Mac and Linux.
All platforms share updates and are able to play together though multiplayer. Since version 1.0, using Steam Networking players can play directly through their friend list as well.
Starbound has been confirmed to be available on both PlayStation 4 and XBox One in the future. Porting to these systems will be done after the PC version has launched.
Navigation menu
This page was last modified on 25 July 2016, at 19:01.

我要回帖

更多关于 playstarbound 的文章

随机推荐