轻松背景音乐
轻松欢快的纯音乐!
播放:11162次
喜欢这个歌单的人
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:
违法和不良信息举报电话:6
举报邮箱:迟阳x投稿:3粉丝:10看过该视频的还喜欢miniOFFBeat racer 所有关卡的背景音乐叫什么? - 知乎13被浏览<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="分享邀请回答136 条评论分享收藏感谢收起210 条评论分享收藏感谢收起写回答《BEAT MP3 2.0》评测:解码音乐玩不停
腾讯游戏Trios
()出品,转载请注明!】说起艺术,那Trios觉得自己绝对是个文艺青年了,那真是诗词歌赋样样精通,这其中最令自己的满意的,最拿得出手的就是音乐啦。这不,这近Trios了一款比较不错的音乐类游戏,与其它音乐类不同,这款游戏最大的特点就是游戏所用的音乐不在是从网络上下载的了,而是你手机里已经下载过了的音频哦!怎么样是不是让你有点期待啦,话不多说下面就给大家简单介绍一下这款游戏&#8212;&#8212;《BEATMP32.0》! 玩法评分★★★☆☆《BEATMP32.0》在玩法上并没有太大改进,和其它音乐类游戏一样,以FullCombo为你游戏的目标。不过《BEATMP32.0》最吸引人的地方在于,与普通的音乐节拍类游戏不同的是可以直接分析MP3格式的音乐来生成游戏内容,换句话说,只要你的设备内有MP3等音源,都可以在游戏中体验!不仅仅是节奏就连与歌词相吻合的音符都可以自动生成,这样子大大提高了你在没有网络的时候游戏的使用质量,要知道一款游戏内只能用一首歌去玩是多么无聊的一件事啊!画面评分★★★★☆《BEATMP32.0》的画面还是比较炫酷的哒!作为一款音乐类游戏,在Combo的效果设定可能是整款游戏中最常出现的一个画面,《BEATMP32.0》在这方面的描述还是不错的。而且《BEATMP32.0》的整体画面已蓝色为基调,在连续Combo一段时间后,整体配色会转为金黄色,更能让玩家体验到一种晋升的快感。唯一美中不足的是,Trios觉得如果在连续Combo甚至perfect之后加一些画面上的动态效果那真是再好不过了。 音效评分★★★☆☆个人觉得《BEATMP32.0》身为一款可以解码MP3音乐游戏,音效的好坏主要取决于个人欣赏歌曲的风格种类,当然能让你去当作一款游戏主题去挑战的歌曲相信你一定觉得它还不错。就《BEATMP32.0》游戏本身的配乐而言,并没有过多的亮点,甚至在选择音乐的时的配乐让Trios觉得有那么一点点的烦躁呢,不过这也是Trios的个人感觉,具体的考虑到每个人的感受,还是要大家自己去亲身体会啦。操作评分★★★★☆和现在大多数音乐节拍类游戏一样,《BEATMP32.0》操作方式以传统下落式音符玩法的为核心玩法,在传统敲击音符玩法基础上加入滑动音符,游戏过程中单键敲击与滑动屏幕的操作方式更容易让玩家体验到演奏音乐的快乐。当然从另一方面来讲,这样的操作也会大大挑战玩家左右手的协调能力一击反映能力。游戏整体的操作并不是很复杂,唯一的要求就是玩家不手残! 整体评分★★★☆☆《BEATMP32.0》和类似风格的游戏并无太大的差别,唯一亮点就是它可以解码设备中现有的音频文件,但也正是这个功能吸引了一批粉丝,毕竟现在市面大多数游戏还不具备这个功能,需要网络下载喜爱的歌曲才能进行游戏是一方面,另一方面毕竟游戏的歌曲库也不尽如人意。所以《BEATMP32.0》还是有它的独特之处的,当然文字不能表达这款游戏的独特之处,具体的感受还要广大玩家来细细品味啦。【iOS版下载提示】iTunes下载链接: 【安卓下载提示】您可使用应用宝手机或PC客户端下载本游戏。访问应用宝官网:
正文已结束,您可以按alt+4进行评论
相关阅读:
相关搜索:
[责任编辑:jojozhu]
热门搜索:
Copyright & 1998 - 2018 Tencent. All Rights Reserved谁知道这个页面的背景音乐 谢谢_百度知道
谁知道这个页面的背景音乐 谢谢
我有更好的答案
亚瑟小子--yeah
采纳率:46%
亚瑟小子--yeahYeah, Yeah Yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahYeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahI&#39;m in the club with my homies, tryna get a lil V-I,keep it down on the low key, cause you know how it feels.I said shorty she was checkin up on me,from the game she was spittin my ear you&#39;d think that she knew me.So we decided to chillConversation got heavy, she had me feelin like she&#39;s ready to blow!(Watch Out!, Watch Out!)She saying come get me, come get me,So I got up and followed her to the floor, she said baby lets go,When I told her I said[Usher (Chorus)]Yeah (yeah) Shorty got down to come and get meYeah (yeah) I got so caught up I forgot she told meYeah (yeah) Cause if my girl new it&#39;d be best to hold meYeah (yeah) Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming:Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahYeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah[Usher (Verse 2)]Shes all up in my head now, got me thinking thatit might good idea to take her with me,Cause she&#39;s ready to leave.Now I gotta keep it real now, cause on a one-to-tenshe&#39;s a certified twenty, and that just aint me.Cause I don&#39;t know if I take that chance just where is it gonna lead,But what I do know is the way she dance makes shorty alright with me.The way she getting low!I&#39;m like yeah, just work that out for me.She asked for one more dance and I&#39;mLike yeah, how the hell am I supposed to leave?And I said[Chorus]Yeah (yeah) Shorty got down to come and get meYeah (yeah) I got so caught up I forgot she told meYeah (yeah) Cause if my girl new it&#39;d be best to hold meYeah (yeah) Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming:Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahYeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah[Lil&#39; Jon]Luda![Ludacris (Verse 3)]Watch out!My outfit&#39;s ridiculous, In the club lookin&#39; so conspicuous.And Rowl! These women al on the prowl, if you hold the head steadyI&#39;m a milk the cow.Forget about the game I&#39;m a spit the truth, I won&#39;t stop tillI get em in they birthday suits.So gimmie the rhythm and it&#39;ll be off with they clothes,then bend over to the front and touch your toes.I left the jag and I took the roles, if they aint cuttingthen I put em on foot patrol.How you like me now, when my pinky&#39;s valued over three hundred thousand,Lets drank you the one to please, Ludacris fill cups like double d&#39;s.Me and Ush once more and we leave em dead, we want a lady in the streetbut a freak in the bed to say[Chorus]Yeah (yeah) Shorty got down to come and get meYeah (yeah) I got so caught up I forgot she told meYeah (yeah) Cause if my girl new it&#39;d be best to hold meYeah (yeah) Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming:Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahYeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah[Ludacris (Bridge)]Take that and rewind it back, Lil&#39; Jon got the rhythm make ya booty go (clap)Take that and rewind it back, Usher got the voice make ya booty go (clap)Take that and rewind it back, Ludacris got the flow make ya booty go (clap)Take that and rewind it back, Lil&#39; Jon got the beat make ya booty go (clap) Yeah, Yeah Yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahYeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahI&#39;m in the club with my homies, tryna get a lil V-I,keep it down on the low key, cause you know how it feels.I said shorty she was checkin up on me,from the game she was spittin my ear you&#39;d think that she knew me.So we decided to chillConversation got heavy, she had me feelin like she&#39;s ready to blow!(Watch Out!, Watch Out!)She saying come get me, come get me,So I got up and followed her to the floor, she said baby lets go,When I told her I said[Usher (Chorus)]Yeah (yeah) Shorty got down to come and get meYeah (yeah) I got so caught up I forgot she told meYeah (yeah) Cause if my girl new it&#39;d be best to hold meYeah (yeah) Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming:Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahYeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah[Usher (Verse 2)]Shes all up in my head now, got me thinking thatit might good idea to take her with me,Cause she&#39;s ready to leave.Now I gotta keep it real now, cause on a one-to-tenshe&#39;s a certified twenty, and that just aint me.Cause I don&#39;t know if I take that chance just where is it gonna lead,But what I do know is the way she dance makes shorty alright with me.The way she getting low!I&#39;m like yeah, just work that out for me.She asked for one more dance and I&#39;mLike yeah, how the hell am I supposed to leave?And I said[Chorus]Yeah (yeah) Shorty got down to come and get meYeah (yeah) I got so caught up I forgot she told meYeah (yeah) Cause if my girl new it&#39;d be best to hold meYeah (yeah) Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming:Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahYeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah[Lil&#39; Jon]Luda![Ludacris (Verse 3)]Watch out!My outfit&#39;s ridiculous, In the club lookin&#39; so conspicuous.And Rowl! These women al on the prowl, if you hold the head steadyI&#39;m a milk the cow.Forget about the game I&#39;m a spit the truth, I won&#39;t stop tillI get em in they birthday suits.So gimmie the rhythm and it&#39;ll be off with they clothes,then bend over to the front and touch your toes.I left the jag and I took the roles, if they aint cuttingthen I put em on foot patrol.How you like me now, when my pinky&#39;s valued over three hundred thousand,Lets drank you the one to please, Ludacris fill cups like double d&#39;s.Me and Ush once more and we leave em dead, we want a lady in the streetbut a freak in the bed to say[Chorus]Yeah (yeah) Shorty got down to come and get meYeah (yeah) I got so caught up I forgot she told meYeah (yeah) Cause if my girl new it&#39;d be best to hold meYeah (yeah) Next thing I knew she was all up on me screaming:Yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, YeaahYeah, Yeah yeah, Yeah yeah, Yeaah[Ludacris (Bridge)]Take that and rewind it back, Lil&#39; Jon got the rhythm make ya booty go (clap)Take that and rewind it back, Usher got the voice make ya booty go (clap)Take that and rewind it back, Ludacris got the flow make ya booty go (clap)Take that and rewind it back, Lil&#39; Jon got the beat make ya booty go (clap) 歌词如下:[小小乔恩: ] 是啊,好!小小乔恩! [亚瑟小子: ] 是啊,是啊是啊,是啊是啊, Yeaah 是啊,是啊是啊,是啊是啊, Yeaah [亚瑟小子(诗1 ) : ] 我的俱乐部,我的homies , tryna获得律六,保持它的低调,原因你知道这种感觉。 我说shorty她签了我,从她的比赛spittin我的耳朵你要知道,她知道了我。 因此,我们决定寒气 会话了沉重,她想她feelin我已经准备好打击! (千万小心! ,小心! ) 她说,现在让我来给我, 因此,我站了起来,跟着她在地上,她说让孩子去, 当我告诉她,我说 [亚瑟小子(合唱) : ] 是的(是) Shorty下来来给我 是啊(是)我这样赶上我忘了她告诉我 是的(是)我的女孩发生的原因如果新的信息会以最佳方式举行箱 是的(是)下一件事,我知道她对我所有尖叫: 是啊,是啊是啊,是啊是啊, Yeaah 是啊,是啊是啊,是啊是啊, Yeaah [亚瑟小子(诗2 ) : ] 畲族所有在我的脑袋现在,让我思考,也许好主意,带她和我在一起, 原因她准备离开。 现在,我得保持真正现在,事业上的一对十,她的经核证的20 ,而且根本没有我。 原因我不知道我是否采取这样的机会只是它在哪儿要去铅, 但我所知道的就是她跳舞的方式使我shorty好的。 她的方式越来越低! 我想是的,公正的工作,为我。 她要求一个舞蹈和我 想是的,如何地狱,我要离开呢? 和我说 [合唱] [小小乔恩: ] 旅大! [路达克里斯(诗3 ) : ] 千万小心! 我的服装太荒谬了,在俱乐部来查找&#39; ,以便突出。 和Rowl !这些妇女组织的潜行,如果您持有的头部稳定我是奶的奶牛。 忘记我是一个游戏吐痰实话,我不会停止直到我获得时间在他们的生日诉讼。 这样的节奏和gimmie将关闭它与他们的衣服,然后弯腰,向前方和触摸你的脚趾。 我离开,我采取了联合咨询组的作用,如果他们不切割然后我把时间的徒步巡逻。 如何你要我现在,当我的粉红色的价值超过三十点零万, 让你喝的一请,路达克里斯补杯像双德公司。 我和Ush再次和我们离开时间死了,我们希望有一个老太太在街头,但反常的床说 [合唱] [路达克里斯(桥) : ] 采取这种和倒带回来,小小乔恩了节奏使亚战利品去(鼓掌) 采取这种和倒带回来, Ursher的声音作出了亚战利品去(鼓掌) 采取这种和倒带回来,路达克里斯的流动作出了亚战利品去(鼓掌) 采取这种和倒带回来,小小乔恩了节奏使亚战利品去(鼓掌) 1让我看看你的城市之星塔 1这样做的城市之星 和这样的肌肉 和这样的肌肉 和这样的肌肉 和这样的肌肉 1 thunderr拍手嘿 1 thunderr拍手嘿 1 thunderr拍手嘿 1 thunderr拍手嘿 岩距离 岩石距离 岩石距离 岩石距离 并把!分享给你的朋友吧:人人网新浪微博开心网MSNQQ空间对我有帮助54回答时间: 18:00 | 我来评论
亚瑟小子--yeah
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
背景音乐的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖