尼康全幅单反推荐AUTO 35 2 O.C有人推荐么

大众汽车集团2017年的表现向外界释放出强烈的信号:我们已经从排放门走出。在2017年年会上,出乎意料,穆伦对排放门事件进行了回顾和说明,在他看来,没有排放门,就没有2017年的优异表现,就没有...
嗯,应该是因为最近融到了钱。
美国总统特朗普宣布将向美国进口的钢铁和铝制品分别征收25%和10%的关税,此举对汽车行业无疑将产生重大影响。
曾亲手缔造第一款国民车夏利的天津一汽,无疑是经历过辉煌岁月的。当然,也曾沉寂多年。自我反思之后,天津一汽确立了转型方向——燃油车与新能源双线发展。随着全新车型骏派A50的上市,一场自我变革也悄然...
一年翻四倍,还没有哪家车企如此激进地定下目标。
作为最早推广马拉松运动的汽车品牌,宝马又要通过“冰雪战略”让人们体验到时尚、健康的生活方式所带来的乐趣。
继去年宝骏310、宝骏510陆续上市并取得不错的市场表现后,宝骏530汇聚了上汽通用五菱全体系的最优质资源,以全面升级的品质,承载着宝骏品牌进一步年轻化和品牌向上的重任。
由骏派A50,展现给世人的,是一个蜕变中的天津一汽。
每周五,我们为你选取最重要的未来汽车新闻,一切可能改变我们未来出行的事件都在其中。
虽然北汽和滴滴各有所需,但面对曹操专车和美团等竞争对手,二者却有着同样的目标,联手阻击竞对,加速布局领跑赛道。
大众汽车集团2017年的表现向外界释放出强烈的信号:我们已经从排放门走出。在2017年年会上,出乎意料,穆伦对排放门事件进行了回顾和说明,在他看来,没有排放门,就没有2017年的优异表现,就没有...
作为最早推广马拉松运动的汽车品牌,宝马又要通过“冰雪战略”让人们体验到时尚、健康的生活方式所带来的乐趣。
继去年宝骏310、宝骏510陆续上市并取得不错的市场表现后,宝骏530汇聚了上汽通用五菱全体系的最优质资源,以全面升级的品质,承载着宝骏品牌进一步年轻化和品牌向上的重任。
由骏派A50,展现给世人的,是一个蜕变中的天津一汽。
本土化被提到前所未有的高度、SUV被视作重中之重,联手阿里巴巴构建新零售……看上去,雷诺对于中国市场是越来越懂了。
某种意义上,全新一代唐代表着比亚迪现阶段最高的造车水准,也昭示着比亚迪对于电动化、智能化的未来趋势的探索。能够让我们更加明确的是:设计,仍将是比亚迪未来一小段时间内最好的名片。
在企业家兼球迷龚大兴心中,轰鸣的汽车马达声和雄起的球迷加油声是重庆最美的风景。而SWM斯威汽车也希望借助足球,扩大品牌影响力,冲击10万辆的年销目标。
正如首次就“机油”事件发表官方声明时承诺的那样,春节前夕,东风本田如约公布了“机油液位升高”问题的最终解决方案。
2017年雷克萨斯在中国的成绩创下历史最佳,2018年1月又再来一个增长45%的暴击,看来2018年的雷克萨斯要继续“领未见,探非凡”了。
123年历史的梅赛德斯-奔驰品牌希望通过推出全新一代A级车,而彻底扭转其略显成熟的品牌形象。
一年翻四倍,还没有哪家车企如此激进地定下目标。
杨嵩的加入及其铿锵的8条军规,为宝沃开年刷了一波正能量。但宝沃要复兴,需要的是大量的推倒和重建。
汽车行业两会提案关注新能源汽车。
三年后再次说起马桶盖时,吴晓波看到了中国消费市场的另一番变化:在“好产品”与“好价格”之间,中国消费者的首选因素,发生了极为微妙的变化。需求端的价值观决定了供给端的竞争模式。汽车消费的升级也引起...
几家欢喜几家愁?
几家欢喜几家愁?
选择传统车厂进行制造合作,让蔚来一开始就显得有些与众不同。然而,在江淮蔚来的工厂已经跑通生产流程,正全力开始生产ES8的时候,蔚来又传来自建工厂的消息,葫芦里到底卖的什么药?
从电脑到手机,乔布斯的创新在于让人们抛弃了鼠标,而从手机到车机,斑马认为重塑汽车场景体验才是对乔布斯精神的真正继承。
对凯迪拉克来说,一切似乎刚刚开始,一切却又亟待完成。现实和未来的距离在缩短。
戴姆勒正在全球继续扩张产能,以解决其产品供不应求的问题。同时,戴姆勒希望通过全新的智能化工厂建设,重新定义汽车生产。
对于李书福和吉利来说,戴姆勒的确是个优质的投资标的。稳定成功的经营业绩、分散的股权结构以及一个优秀的管理团队。戴姆勒正在进行一系列内部变革,他们需要一个长期的战略投资者,来支持他们目前所做的变革...
2017年雷克萨斯在中国的成绩创下历史最佳,2018年1月又再来一个增长45%的暴击,看来2018年的雷克萨斯要继续“领未见,探非凡”了。
进入大陆市场7年后历经起落,纳智捷将自身定位为一个“后发”品牌,此次品牌焕新则让我们看到了纳智捷的意识觉醒。经过此次全方位变革,纳智捷未来的发展方向是怎样的?在合资与自主的夹击中,纳智捷将如何实...
岁末年初的这场采访中,袁小林本可以好好谈谈2017年的杰出业绩或2018年的发展规划,但他一笔带过,而是聊了将近2个小时的沃尔沃经营哲学。在他看来,这些“形而上”的东西,才是支撑沃尔沃90年基业...
在坚定年轻化战略及创新上,郑衡肯定,这依然是广汽本田2018年的重要战略方向。
是什么让小鹏汽车几乎在一夜之间成为新造车企业中最热门的投资标的?用私人游艇载着媒体们饱览维多利亚湾夜景,又在李嘉诚出没的游艇会所大宴宾客的何小鹏到底有多土豪?小鹏汽车的核心商业模式到底是什么?本...
对于这家成立仅半年的新能源汽车公司,我们有太多的好奇——好奇在新旧造车势力的夹击中,广汽新能源的胜算是什么?好奇广汽“老将”肖勇,在新能源上会有怎样的新打法?
一家市值高的企业不一定是最赚钱的企业,但一定是能为客户创造价值的企业,英菲尼迪要忠于自己的初心,为客户创造价值。
文|汽车产经网 周菊2017年对广汽三菱来说意义非凡。这一年,在“爆款”欧兰德的加持下,广汽三菱首次突破年销10万辆,实现了真正意义上的“二次腾飞”。相信这也是广汽三菱五周年收到最好的生日礼物。...
广州车展期间,汽车产经网推出系列报道《跨粤·十年》,回顾长安、长城、吉利等众多自主品牌十年的发展变迁,以十年历史为镜,为自主品牌未来发展提供借鉴。第一期,我们以沙龙的形式,和业内四位知名KOL聊...
未来哪一条技术路线会引领全球还有待市场检验,但可以肯定的是,截至目前,电能源是全球范围内最易获取、应用最便捷广泛的能源形式。对于未来,比亚迪有自己的坚持和逻辑。
在汽车行业里,雷克萨斯一直是个有点“另类”的存在。从企业文化、战略、产品、渠道等各方面,它都显得有点倔强。本篇主要探讨了雷克萨斯在渠道上的发展特点。
对于大多数车企来说,如果车卖不好,大体都可以说一个理由:我们的品牌还不够好。但如果你是奔驰,这恐怕就无法成为一个合情合理的理由。所以,不难想象,当奔驰在2012遭遇销量、价格、市场地位的走低时,...
对于大多数车企来说,如果车卖不好,大体都可以说一个理由:我们的品牌还不够好。但如果你是奔驰,这恐怕就无法成为一个合情合理的理由。最彻底的变革往往会在最痛的地方发生,也许正是克服了重重困难和挑战,...
对于大多数车企来说,如果车卖不好,大体都可以说一个理由:我们的品牌还不够好。但如果你是奔驰,这恐怕就无法成为一个合情合理的理由。所以,不难想象,当奔驰在2012遭遇销量、价格、市场地位的走低时,...
谈话后我发现,不管新能源路线之争将如何结束,丰田的计划好像都不会落空。更可怕的是,在纯电还不成熟的今天,丰田已经能把氢能源车成本降到了40万。这个不偏科的优等生令人细思恐极。
自9月18日大众排放造假丑闻爆发后,一连串问题接踵而至,巨额罚款、市值蒸发、人事变动、数以百万计等待召回的车辆、十几个国家环保部门展开的行政甚至刑事调查、品牌信誉的损失……大众汽车这艘汽车界“超...
今年车市面临较大下行压力,一路高增长的自主品牌销量在4月出现了较大浮动,导致车企排名发生洗牌。
在不甚明朗的车市大环境中,东风启辰前4月销量增长26%,以4倍增速跑赢了大盘。这不仅得益于产品驱动,与东风启辰成立后的系列“新打法”也不无关系。
虽然今年开年产品新老更替销量有所波动,但三款新车同时上阵,长安马自达从小众到主流的发展势头已经非常明显。
汽车流通协会昨日发布一季度全口径(国产车+进口车)乘用车市场的数据, 其中,批发量增6.5%,车险注册数下跌11.8%。综合4月市场预警指数,流通协会认为,下半年车市压力非常大,全年预期不乐观。...
近期,上市车企2016年财报陆续发布。在去年整体向好的大环境下,各车企是否实现了营利双收?自主品牌在销量大幅提升的同时,是否意味着利润被摊薄?让我们从财报数字中以管窥豹,究竟谁是经营状况最好的车企?
奇瑞之夜要传达的信息是:过去20年里,奇瑞有过辉煌,有过转型的失落。今天“已经走出来”的奇瑞,将在稳定现有成绩的基础上,聚焦下一阶段发展,打造一个领衔的自主品牌。奇瑞俨然已经做好了准备。
销量目标上调至330万、25款新车计划、全新设计理念发布、加码研发投入……长安俨然开启了“要品牌,也要销量”的激进加速模式。
随着宝马年会结束,全球豪华车三强企业的财报均已出炉。对财务数据进行横向比较,究竟谁最会赚钱?
2016年是宝马的一百年诞辰,在这一年,宝马保持了10年的全球豪华车销量冠军被奔驰夺走,但从经营利润率的角度衡量,宝马仍是BBA中的领头羊。
上市将近半年,C6凭借优于竞品车型的性价比赢得了消费者较高的认可。此外,C6的中高配车型销量占比高达七成,这为“双车战略”中即将上市的全新C5腾出了空间。
每周五,我们为你选取最重要的未来汽车新闻,一切可能改变我们未来出行的事件都在其中。
从大众汽车集团CEO穆伦的演讲中,我们看到了到2030年左右,城市交通的变革、个人移动出行的的未来……以及大众汽车集团重新定义自己、塑造未来的决心。
我们每周五为你选取最重要的未来汽车新闻,一切可能改变我们未来出行的事件都在其中。
中国智能网联汽车进入公开道路测试阶段,上汽集团、蔚来汽车获首批路测号牌。
百度与比亚迪此次强强联合,相互 “赋能”,代表着中国在自动驾驶和新能源汽车领域最高水平的合作,也将进一步为业界做出表率。
马斯克将自己的第一台特斯拉Roadster送上了天,用的是自己的猎鹰重型火箭……
一年一度的电动汽车百人会论坛已经落下帷幕,但为期两天多达12场的高级别对话所产生的思想碰撞对行业的影响将持续下去。会议主题虽然围绕着新能源车、电池展开,但是智能网联已然渗透到话题的方方面面。本届...
你愿意在购买新车时优先考虑购买智能互联汽车吗?
前六个月销量走势图
汽车产经报道团队Nikon D5000
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&
Nikon D5000
4FPS, Video, 2.7& Tilt LCD ()
KenRockwell.com. All rights reserved.
&&&&&&&&&&&
Nikon D5000 and
(21.6 oz/611g without lens). . I
is also a great place to get it, as is Amazon
as , , and . Sometimes Adoramra offers deals on
January 2011: This is an older model from 2009. The newest
is much, much better, but more expensive as well. The
is also newer, and about the same price. Have a careful look at them, too.
23 December 2009
05 June 2009
03 June 2009
27 May 2009
Nikon discovered that some D5000s are defective because they won't turn on, and they are .
2009 &&&&&&&
Introduction
&&&&&&&&&&&
I personally
suggest , , , ,
I can't vouch for
The Nikon D5000
is Nikon's best DSLR today, if size, weight and price matter.
The D5000 offers the technical image quality of Nikon's best DX cameras like the D300s and D90, with the smallest size, weight and price.
Something the D5000 does exceptionally well is work quietly. When I first shot it, I noticed how quiet it was, and a week later when I found the , I was astounded! It's far quieter than any other SLR, and is at least as quiet as the LEICA rangefinder cameras.
The D5000 has the
D300s' sensor, the D90's AF sensors, the D300s' superb
image processing smarts and the D90's crappy movie mode. The D5000 shares the same
as the D300s and other Gen 2 cameras.
The D5000, like the D40, D40x and D60, lacks most of the D90's extra control buttons that make the D90 such a masterpiece. In terms of command and control, the D5000 is the same as the discontinued : you need menus to select among AF-S, AF-C and AF-A modes, AF-area modes, WB trims and etc.
I like all the Gen 2 features like 12MP resolution, ADR
and magic lateral color fringe correction, but even then, I still love the images I get from my old D40. The extra pixels don't make better pictures.
The D5000 is Nikon's least expensive camera with the same technical image quality as the $5,500
in normal light, but unless you're making prints at least three feet (1 meter) wide, it just doesn't matter.
It requires a very skilled photographer to get great ph buying a technically better camera has nothing to do with getting better photos.
Once you have the skill to elicit great photos from one camera, you can get them from any camera. It's like pianos: a 9-foot
may be better piano than the upright at the local bar, but if you can't play the piano,
you won't get good music out of any of them. Anyone can bang on a piano and anyone can shoot a camera, but it takes an artist to get decent results from either one. The sad
part is how many well-meaning people think photography is as simple as buying a camera.
Getting great pictures comes from knowing how to &play& your
and paying attention to the lighting. If you know what you're doing, you can do it on the D5000.
The D5000 can record video and mono sound as a goof, but any camcorder gives much better moving picture and sound quality. The
Nikon D5000 has relatively poor video and audio quality, and can't focus while you shoot. Just buy a camcorder if you want video. (Nikon doesn't make camcorders, so they're not going to tell you that.)
If I only had one DSLR, I wouldn't complain if it were a D5000.
The D5000 is a wonderful camera, but
I prefer the D90's ergonomic masterpiece of
programming of its ,
buttons so I can
shoot the D90 single-handed (click those links, and/or see
my ). You won't read this on geek sites that can't get beyond pixels, but in actual shooting, the D90 lets me shoot faster and more conveniently than the D40, D5000 or even D300. The D5000 and D40 lack these tricks.
Rear, Nikon D5000. .
Specifications
&&&&&&&&&&&
Finder &&&&&&&
Same size as a D40, smaller than a D300.
0.44x magnification with standard (for ) 28mm lens. (0.78x with
50mm tele lens).
95% coverage.
18mm eyepoint.
Switchable grid lines.
Electronic Level &&&&&&&
AF &&&&&&&
11 points.
Shutter &&&&&&&
1/4,000 ~ 30 sec, bulb.
&Tested to& 100,000 cycles.
Remote Control &&&&&&&
Optional $18
IR remote.
Everyone shou it works with many other Nikons. Not only is it the replacement for a cable release, it gets you Time exposures and is small enough to carry everywhere.
The D5000 also works with the Remote Cord MC-DC2.
Maximum Shutter Speed with Flash () &&&&&&&
Pro Nikons are 1/250, and the D40 beats them all at 1/500.
Frame Rate &&&&&&&
Built-in Flash &&&&&&&
Guide Number 39/12 (Feet/meters at ISO 100).
Does not control .
Image Sensor &&&&&&&
, 12MP CMOS.
Sensor Cleaner: Yes, ultrasonic.
Image Sizes
4,288 x 2,848 pixels native.
3,216 x 2,136 and
2,144 x 1,424 pixels.
Light Meter &&&&&&&
420 segment RGB Color Matrix. Also center-weighted and
Automatic Dynamic Range Adjustment () &&&&&&&
Live View &&&&&&&
on the back of the Nikon D5000. .
Nikon claims four Live View modes. I can' I press the [Lv] button on the back and it just goes.
This is just a shot of
I Photoshopped onto the back of a press photo of the D5000. When I call up live view, it's a very messy display with all sorts of control graffiti written all over it.
ISO &&&&&&&
ISO 200, default.
ISO 100 ~ 6,400 also available.
Nikon really only wants you using ISO 200 ~ 3,200, so ISO 100 reads &Lo-1& and
ISO 6,400 reads &HI+1.&
File Formats &&&&&&&
JPG and/or
Video &&&&&&&
File Format: Motion JPG AVI.
Image Sizes:
Bizarre, non-standard 640 x 424 pixels at 24 FPS. Menu option: 1,280 x 720 at
24FPS and bizarre
320 x 216 pixel at 24 FPS.
External audio input? No; just the crummy mono mic on the front.
Rear LCD &&&&&&&
Nikon D5000 Flipping LCD. .
2.7,& 230,000 dots. I measured one, and the image is only 2.6& diagonally, not 2.7.&
Swivels all around like the LCDs on camcorders. Just like camcorders, you can flip it over for its own protection if you're not using it.
Same resolution as D40 not high-resolution like
the D90, D300, D3 and D3X.
Storage &&&&&&&
Single SD card.
Data Communication &&&&&&&
There's also an
HDMI HD output with a mini HDMI connector.
GPS &&&&&&&
Optional GP-1.
EN-EL9a battery. Charger included.
The EN-EL9 battery from my D40 works perfectly.
Bottom, Nikon D5000. .
Size &&&&&&&
5.0 x 4.1 x 3.1.& (127 x 104 x 80 mm).
Weight &&&&&&&
21.555 oz. (611.05g) measured with battery and memory card, but no lens, caps or straps.
This is about halfway between the
(710g) and the
Nikon specifies 20 oz (1 lb. 4 oz. or 560g) butt-naked with no battery card, lens, or anything.
Price (USA) &&&&&&&
$600 body only, $700 with 18-55 VR, April 2010.
$630 body only, $730 with 18-55 VR, September 2009.
$730, April and May, 2009. ($850 with excellent
Introduced &&&&&&&
Available &&&&&&&
Photographers fist got them delivered on 26 May 2009.
As of November 18th 2010, they no longer seem to be available.
Box, Nikon D5000. .
Performance
&&&&&&&&&&&
Top, Nikon D5000. .
Autofocus &&&&&&&
AF works fine, just like a D40. In the dark, it needs to light up its the D5000 isn't
a low-light speed demon like the D3.
If the light is unfavorable and the D5000 can't really see what it's doing, it's not unusual that it will hang up and not focus, losing your picture, just as the D40 will do in very dim light.
Often light this dim doesn't result in a clear photo anyway, but if you're shooting in really crappy light, you want a D700 or D3.
The rear multi-controller works great to select AF points. The center button gets right to the center AF point.
Manual Focus &&&&&&&
If you set
to ON, the bar graph becomes a focus bar graph, which you may or may not find handy.
It doesn't update instantly, like a real rangefinder, but it is a better indication than the single OK dot that simple Nikons have instead.
I found it also handy when I put the lens manually at its closest focus distance and moved in and out to get the closest possible shot.
Meter &&&&&&&
The meter is among the most accurate I've used, better and more consistent than the D40 and D80.
The D5000 meter is at least as good as the D90 and D300.
Data &&&&&&&
Unlike higher-up cameras, there is no way to save settings to a card.
You can save and recall Picture Control settings.
JPG files are set at 300 DPI by default, which is a pain for me as a web designer since I have to set them back to 72 DPI in a Photoshop action to get my type to render properly on them.
The file numbering sequence incorrectly defaults to OFF, meaning you'll often be shooting files named DSC_0001.JPG.
Remember to set CFN d4 to ON so your files start at the last number you shot so you'll not have duplicate file numbers on your hard drive. If you do, it's a bear to put them on the same CD or thumb drive to bring to Price Club to get printed, or put on the same web page!
Picture Controls &&&&&&&
The D5000 has the exact same
settings and look as the D300, D3, D3X, and D90.
Automatic Dynamic Range&&&& &&&&&&&
The D5000 has the
as the D300, D3, D3X, and D90, and includes the newer Auto setting of the D90.
Controls &&&&&&&
It's basic, just like the D40. There are no buttons for ISO, WB or QUAL; you get to them in the menus. You can program one FUNC button to do your choice of many of these things, but you then lose the self timer button.
There is no
one-handed INFO button like on the D90. You need a second hand to hit the replay button (you don't need a second hand to play right after you shoot), and need a second hand to delete pictures or get into the menus.
Quiet Mode
In its , the D5000 is
the quietest Nikon ever.
The D5000's Quiet Mode is a shutter release mode
in the same place you choose Single, Continuous, Self Timer or Remote Control. It's at the very bottom, where you won't see it unless you click all the way down.
As mentioned here, Quiet Mode is a regular shooting mode not related to Live View. In Quiet Mode, you get one picture every time you press the shutter.
Quiet Mode slows down the
mirrors and
mechanical junk that has to fly around
inside the D5000, which makes it much quieter. This adds a
tiny delay between when you press the shutter and when the mirror flips up and the picture gets taken. This is a small pr remember, in the situations you use Quiet Mode you're working very delicately. (See also .)
The D5000 in Quiet Mode is
even a tiny little bit quieter than a , which is the
cloth-shuttered rangefinder camera used
by modern journalists
when they need a quiet camera.
The D5000 in Quiet Mode is far quieter than any digital Nikon SLR, and far quieter than the
, , , , , ,
in its own quiet advance mode, and even a little quieter than the Nikon SP and Leica M3 mechanical cloth-shuttered rangefinder cameras from the 1950s. I'm not I have all these
cameras sitting right here and compared them.
How did I measure this? I used my ears! Fire a Leica M7 and then snap a
D5000 in Quiet Mode, and they are about the same. Snap any other SLR, and it's like night-and-day.
Ears work better than dB meters when comparing which is loudest, even if you can't show impressive-looking but relatively meaningless numbers. I have plenty of dB meters here, but the jury is still out & and has been for decades & trying to agree on
objective standards
measurements of
discontinuous noise that correlate well to perceived levels. In layman's terms, this means that the best way to quantify
which is quietest
is to listen.
(I'm actually much better in audio than I am at photography. When the Hollywood section of the , of which I've been a member since high school and eventually became an officer, came to me as one of the
local experts and asked me to present a technical paper on the relationship between audio measurements and perception, I had to explain that there usually isn't any. The $50,000 audio instruments I sold only
tell you if something is broken or not & not how good it sounds. This came from me back when I was working for one of the world's leaders in measurement instruments, hee hee. I'm honest to a fault.)
I gave up looking for quieter Nikons. There just aren't any. My
has film in it, but I doubt it's any quieter. The only camera that might be quieter is the Konica Hexar, or of course a no-moving-parts digital compact.
There are no SLRs anywhere near as quiet as a D5000 in Quiet Mode.
Not only is the D5000 the same as, or a little quieter than the LEICA, the D5000 winds itself at the same time, while the LEICA still needs to wind film. (Forget the , it's noisier than thumb-winding.)
The fact that the D5000 is at least as quiet as the Leica M7 means it probably also can replace the Leica M8.2 for journalists. (I haven't tried an M8.2.) Sorry, L this was Leica's last remaining professional stronghold.
The D5000 weighs less than the M7, too. HA HAH!
I am paying respect to the LEICA as . The LEICA is almost as quiet as a D5000 in
Quiet Mode, and by comparison, every other
copy of the Leica is far noisier. The electronic LEICA M7 the mechanical LEICA M3 is a little noisier from various mechanical aftersounds at the slower speeds where sound levels are most critical.
To sum up, the D5000 in Quiet Mode is as quiet as the LEICA. After 50 years, Nikon SLRs have
stuck it to Leica again. The
are louder, and any other SLR is like a
by comparison. I haven't compared the D5000 directly to the Voigtl&nder bodies, but since the Voigtl&nders are louder than LEICA, they must be louder than the D5000 in Quiet Mode.
Not even the D5000 or the LEICA is quiet enough to
For those, you need to shoot the dress rehearsal or from behind glass in the recording booth.
Live View &&&&&&&
Live view is still primitive.
Live View is easy to use (just press the [Lv] button), but autofocus is slow to nonexistent.
doesn' get a point-and-shoot like a
if you want better response while viewing through the LCD.
Video &&&&&&&
D5000 movies are crummy.
Autofocus is slow in Live View, and doesn't work at all in movie mode. If you can't track motion and keep it in focus, why shoot a video? Get a camcorder or pocket camera if you want decent video files.
The sound is from one crummy mono microphone, and the video images are compressed to fit the SD memory card, just like any point-and-shoot.
Not only are the video images
captured funny from a sensor designed for still, not moving images, the D5000 has to compress the files to fit them on the SD card. You can't capture free
streaming video as a camcorder can. For instance, a one-hour DV tape records video at 25Mb/s (bits),
or a total of 12GB (Bytes) per hour. The D5000 records video files at only about 2.5GB/ a 10s clip at 640 x 424 is 7MB.
Did I say 640 x 424? That's non-standard 1.5:1 aspect ratio, not real 4:3 or 16:9 video.
The D5000 captures at 24FPS for jerky video, while a camcorder captures at 60 fields per second for fluid live motion.
Sadly the shutter angles
of the D5000 don't
they just look foolish.
Get a camcorder, or even a pocket camera like the discontinued , if you want decent moving pictures or decent sound.
You can't see through the viewfinder while shooting. It blacks out.
You can't use the LCD Live View display for shooting anything that moves (the whole point of a video) because its image is delayed a critical fraction of a second. You're only seeing things on the LCD after they happen.
The D5000 can't autofocus while shooting, so most of your video will be out of focus.
Auto exposure does track while shooting.
You cannot set manual exposure while shooting. The exposure will move up and down automatically as the scene changes.
You can dial-in Exposure Compensation while shooting, but you'll hear the knob clicking in the audio!
Lens VR works while shooting.
Vertical lines
distort while panning left or right. Everything wiggles
as if it's made from Jello
Video File Compression:
Much better than needed
for YouTube, nowhere near as good as a DV camcorder.
Video Quality: Much worse than a camcorder.
Audio Quality: Voice notes only, crappy mono mic.
Ergonomics &&&&&&&
Ergonomics are great, just like the D40.
The biggest news in the D5000
is the use of an approximation of Helvetica instead of the 7-segment
font used previously for f/stop and shutter speed readouts.
The INFO panel rotates as you rotate the D5000.
two hands to delete images, two hands to get into the menu system, and two hands
to hit PLAY if you don't catch it right after you take the shot,
Playback &&&&&&&
Whoo hoo, scrolling around a zoomed image is among the fastest I've seen in any digital camera.
You can scroll diagonally through a zoomed image, too!
The bad news is that there is a firmware defect, at least in my D5000 firmware versions A: 1.00, B: 1.00, L: 1.001.
After you take a picture and an image pops on the screen, if you spin the dial to get to other images as you can do on other Nikons, instead of changing to the other pictures, the D5000 accidentally interprets that input as thinking you want to change your exposure settings.
You shoot an image, see the playback, and spin the knob to see the other images. Nothing happens, but what's happening behind your back is that you're shifting your program, aperture or shutter speeds unintentionally, and they'll be torked as soon as you try to make your next shot.
Until Nikon fixes this, you need to hit the PLAY button twice to get back to the official play mode when an image pops up right after shooting it,
or tap the rear multi-controller left or right, before the rear control dial swaps photos instead of unintentionally screwing with your exposure settings.
The technical reason this happens is because for some reason half the D5000 still thinks its in SHOOT mode when the image pops up on the back screen after shooting it, so its reading your dial changes as exposure input, not playback input.
Face recognition works
on playback. Its usually easy to swap among zoomed faces on playback. I see no benefits to exposure when shooting, as far as I can tell, if the D5000 can't recognize faces and do anything about it while its shooting. Even when the D5000 recognizes faces, if they were in shadow and you didn't pop up the flash, they still come out too dark.
LCD &&&&&&&
The 2.6& LCD (measured) has the same resolution as the D40 LCD, just a little bigger. The D90 has a much bigger and much sharper LCD.
The D5000's LCD is bright and accurate.
You can flip it all around, and even flip it closed for protection and so you can just shoot like a film camera, without the distraction of looking at the LCD after every shot.
High ISOs &&&&&&&
look the same as the D90, which is a lot better than the D300.
for examples.
, which is ON by default as it should be, raises the noise levels, which is better than not having ADR and getting blocked-up shadows or highlights. ADR works harder and adds more noise in harsh lighting, thus skin can look noisy and nasty in contrasty light at ISO 1,600, and perfectly fine in better, softer light at ISO 3,200.
Blacks are crushed (made darker) at very high ISOs; this makes the image harsher. The D5000 doesn't display the easy elegance at high ISOs as
cameras do.
Picture Tricks
Believe it or not, automatic lens distortion correction really works!
Its off by default, but turn it ON, and it really does remove all the distortion of the 10-24mm or other lenses by magic, right as it records the JPGs to your card. The D5000 works with the raw data in-camera and doesn't seem to lose any sharpness or resolution doing these transformations.
Mechanics &&&&&&&
The body is all plastic. It's very good plastic and saves a lot of weight. There is no glass in the penta it's just air surrounded by mirrors, again to save weight.
The lens mount is metal, and lenses feel very
smooth coming off and on.
White Balance &&&&&&&
The D5000 has all the
tweaks like individual amber/blue and green/magenta trims on
each setting. These trims are saved and recalled along with each setting, so if you trim the Auto setting one way and the Cloudy setting another way, each setting stays as you trimmed it.
There is no Kelvin setting as there is on fancier Nikons.
There is no ability to save or recall more than one manual PRESET setting. It's easy to set the one manual PRESET, but you only have one setting.
&&&&&&&&&&&
See also my .
Compared to Canon
I'm not going to compare the D5000 to Canon.
The two are completely different. Even though I
own quite a few Canon film and DSLRs, I wouldn't bother with Canon in this price range because I find the Nikons . Nerd sites and specs can't tell you this, but try to go out and shoot them, and with Canon, it's tougher to get the camera to go.
Nikon just shoots, while Canon always seems to bog me down behind more clicks in more menus.
Basics, compared among current models:
Utility and external controls
viewfinder and body mechanics
D40 with swivel screen
Technical quality: great prints up to at least
30x40& (75x100cm)
30x40& (75x100cm)
30x40& (75x100cm)
30x40& (75x100cm)
Weight, Oz.**
Weight, g.**
Price (4/2010, USA)
$500 incl. lens
$700 incl. lens
$975 no lens
$1,700 no lens
No. Crummy ergonomics.
Pick: Much improved over D3000, but expensive
Pick: great price, features and utility
Skip: too expensive and heavy.
Specifics, compared among various models:
Shoot with one hand?
Meter Accuracy
Usually needs -2/3 exp. comp.
Delete with one hand?
Finder Size
Finder Mag*
Pentaprism
Superimposed battery warnings
DOF preview
AF w/older AF Lenses?
Intervalometer
LCD resolution
Sensor cleaner
Not needed
Weight, Oz.**
Weight, g.**
Price (5/09, USA)
$430 incl. lens
$550 incl. lens
$730 no lens
$975 no lens
$1,700 no lens
* With standard (for ) 28mm lens. Nikon cheats and lists magnification for 50mm lenses, which is a tele lens on DX and of course gives a much higher magnification number to
hide the fact that all DX cameras have horribly tiny viewfinders.
** Actual measured weights including batteries and card, but no caps or lens. Nikon measures cameras stripped.
*** M built-in flash can't control remote flashes.
& 2010 KenRockwell.com. All rights reserved.
Compared to obsolete models:
Shoot with one hand?
Meter Accuracy
Usually needs -2/3 exp. comp.
Delete with one hand?
Finder Size
Finder Mag*
Pentaprism
DOF preview
AF w/older AF Lenses?
Intervalometer
LCD resolution
Sensor cleaner
Weight, Oz.*
Weight, g.*
Price (5/09, USA)
* With standard (for ) 28mm lens. Nikon cheats and lists magnification for 50mm lenses, which is a tele lens on DX and of course gives a much higher magnification number to
hide the fact that all DX cameras have horribly tiny viewfinders.
** Including batteries, not stripped as specified by Nikon.
*** M built-in flash can't control remote flashes.
& 2009 KenRockwell.com. All rights reserved.
Recommendations &&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&
I love the D5000. I used to love the old D40 more, but it's no longer available, making the D5000 my top DSLR pick.
If price doesn't matter, the
superior camera because it provides more direct-control knobs and buttons to allow you to make settings and adjustments faster than you can on the simpler D5000, D60, D40x or D40.
The D90 has significantly better utility than the D40, D40x, D60 and D5000 because the D90 adds many more direct control knobs and buttons to get to its extra features, while the D5000 and D40 share the same lack of buttons and rely more on menus for many settings, like ISO or White Balance. The D90 also adds many more features useful to skilled photographers not present in the D5000, like Kelvin settings for WB adjustment.
If you want full-frame for a larger viewfinder, superb hyper-ISO quality, get the . No DX camera, regardless of rated ISO, is anywhere near as clean as any of the FX cameras like the D3,
Few people need hyper ISOs. You're far better off buying a a $200
to use on a DX camera than shooting a slow (f/3.5~5.6) zoom on an FX camera.
All said and done, you'll notice I use several cameras to shoot different things. If I was
a normal person and could only choose one camera for everything, the D5000 just might
be that camera if I couldn't stretch for the D90.
The D5000 is the smallest, lightest Nikon that has
technical image quality indistinguishable from Nikon's best D3 and D700 in good light.
More Information: .
Help me help you
I support my
through this website, as crazy as it might seem.
If you find this
as helpful as a book you might have had to buy or a workshop you may
have had to take, feel free to help me .
If you've gotten your gear through one of my
or , you're family.
It's great people like you who allow me to keep adding to
this site full-time. Thanks!
If you haven't
yet, please do, and consider .
The biggest help is to use these links to , , , ,
when you get your goodies. It costs you nothing and is a huge help to me. eBay is always a gamble, but all the other places
have the best prices and service, which is why I've used them since before this website existed. I
recommend them all personally.
Thanks for reading!
&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&

我要回帖

更多关于 尼康闪光灯推荐 的文章

随机推荐