dust aet dust怎么读打造装备

Dust: An Elysian Tail
Topic Details
&This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Dust:AET Support Thread
Hi all, I've taken every precaution to make Dust:AET as solid an experience as possible, but I thought it'd be best to have one central thread for any potential issues.If you run into any technical problems please post them here, along with a few basic specs if possible (CPU/GPU/OS). I will do my absolute best to ensure you have a smooth experience. You can also contact me at
for specific issues. I'm also active on Twitter as NoogyTweet. Please note that I'm very backed up with email, so it's taking me time to respond to every issue. Thanks!Current Top Issues:One of the most common issues that keeps popping up is related to audio/video files that would normally be handled by Windows Media Player. Please note that WMP is required to run Dust:AET, and if you seem to be experiencing crashes with the World Map or cutscenes, this is likely the cause. Ensure that WMP is installed and is in control of your .wma/.wmv files. It is possible that unsupported third-party codecs could also be causing issues.Finally, there was a recent update to Windows 7 which broke video playback in a number of games, and sadly Dust:AET was affected. Thankfully there seems to be an easy fix. If you notice that cutscenes (such as the splash screen, cinematics, etc) seem to have their upper half cut off, then you can simply uninstall the Win7 update named KB2803821. Microsoft seems to know that this is an issue and will hopefully fix it in the future, but at least you can do something about it now.
25 Jan, 2014 @ 8:28pm
Showing - of
The Steam overlay does not show when playing Dust. Ditto.
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 23 May, 2013 @ 10:50pmPosts: 2,022
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website尘埃:幸福的轨迹 图文全攻略 全剧情攻略_第二章:黑暗_
我的位置:>>>
尘埃:幸福的轨迹 图文全攻略 全剧情攻略
发布时间: 15:06 () 作者:3DM攻略站-银ちゃん 编辑:阿鲁卡多
共 8 页/8条记录
尘埃:幸福的轨迹 图文全攻略 全剧情攻略
《尘埃:幸福的轨迹》本作故事背景建立在Dodrill的独立动画电影《Elysian Tail》的世界观上,发生在Falana这个美丽而神秘的世界。游戏中玩家将扮演一名侠客装扮,因不明原因失去记忆的神秘剑客Dust,他在森林深处的迷宫中被神秘的上古Ahrah之剑和它的守护者Fidget唤醒,为了找寻自己的过去而毅然决然地踏出了那片森林。
第二章:黑暗
再次回到Aurora Village,发现这里也被魔物袭击了,调查看来似乎是源于村子地下的的,从如图所示的位置可以下到村子下面的Cirromon Caverns。
本关新增加敌人,大嘴怪(先这么叫吧),地穴恶魔(我觉得像魔兽3UD的。。),蜘蛛会使用毒液,必须吃蓝色蘑菇才能解毒,不然会一直掉血。非常讨厌,上关出现的水母本关还有,不过商人那里可以购买解除状态的料理,虽然只能回复10HP,解除完了状态后注意换掉料理。还有和海胆一样的玩意,也能让人中毒。
途中会遇到一种比较大的石头兵,血非常多,而且正面无限格挡,打法是在他攻击瞬间按X和它对砍一刀,时机正确的话可以打晕它,而且防御力大幅度降低 ,可以直接一套秒杀之。据会遇到一个小孩,跟随他可以来到Mudpot。在这里能接到一些分支任务,比如找绵羊,采集红蘑菇一类的。
我们需要从这个村庄下去,在最左边房间取得技能&滑铲&,操作方法是&A,这样再次回到Mudpot,上面左边的缝隙边可以进去了。
里面的蘑菇会喷洒毒物和加血药,红色是有毒的,蓝色是加血的,而且地面上有不少地刺,被扎到会被吹飞很远(让我想起恶魔城月下的重伤击飞设定),有些场景非常黑,需要把果实吸引过来照亮,注意,果实碰到尖刺会爆炸的。
本关BOSS有2个,第一次是巨像兵x2,巨像兵不难,难点在于头顶上不稳定的蘑菇,这里还是集中秒杀一个,注意常备加血药。
BOSS 2号是Lady Tethys ,她主要是雷属性魔法,看好雷球的位置,别撞上去,近身她会用刀斩击,可以弹刀杀也可以利用火焰粉尘打出硬直然后上去饭刚落,砸地过程是无敌的,不用怕被雷电炸到。干掉BOSS后取得&雷电粉尘&,然后回到Mudpot,从上面离开洞穴。
更多精彩尽在 专题:
共 8 页/8条记录
您可以使用“←
→”键快速翻页
索引[1]:索引[2]:索引[3]:索引[4]:索引[5]:索引[6]:索引[7]:
尘埃:幸福的轨迹
Dust: An Elysian Tail
发行商:Microsoft Studios
类型:角色扮演(RPG)
发售日期:日

我要回帖

更多关于 csgo怎么玩dust2 的文章