如何制作steamvr的steam创意工坊制作

Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
SteamVR Home: Quick Inventory and More
We've updated SteamVR Home today with a new way to quickly equip tools, a new tutorial, and other quality of life updates and bug fixes.Quick InventoryUntil now, it's taken several clicks through the in-game menu to find and equip different tools. With today's update there is now a shortcut: the quick inventory. Simply click and hold the grip button to see what tools you have unlocked, hover over your choice, and release the grip to equip that tool. We think this will be a much more natural, more VR-specific way of interacting with the world in SteamVR Home. We're excited about this update and hope to add more of these kinds of intuitive interactions in the coming months.Physics Prop TutorialThis tutorial is the third installment of the SteamVR Home Environment tutorial series. Now that you've learned about Hammer and Basic Lighting and wrapped your head around Materials, it's time to dive into the details of Creating Physics Props for your SteamVR Home environment.This new tutorial walks you step by step through:Constructing a propImporting it to SteamVR Home ToolsAdding physicsPlacing the prop in your SteamVR Home environmentAdding surface propertiesYou can find the new tutorial here. We're looking forward to seeing what you create.Quality of life improvementsWith this update we've also made a number of improvements and fixes to SteamVR Home for all headsets. This includes fixing bugs related to the laser pointer and teleport, updating controller models automatically depending on your VR setup, and bug fixes for SteamVR Workshop Tools.Also included are various quality of life improvements for the Oculus Rift (snap turning is now fixed for save games) and Windows Mixed Reality (updating tutorial panels and adding custom models).Please see the patch notes for more info, and as always we'd love to hear what you think in the discussion boards.
make us make the walls with collors
would be realy helpfull to make the walls in htc vive with collors when u are playing. I mean the walls that u see when u are playing and it shows u the dead zone
General Discussions
SteamVR Updated ()
Steam VR has been updated with the following changes.General:Fixed bug where SteamVR prevented Windows 10 from properly suspending / going to sleep.Chaperone:Re-enabled 'Floor bounds always on' option for drivers which render their own bounds (e.g. Oculus, Windows MR).Removed style options from same menu for those drivers as they no longer apply.SteamVR HomeNew quick inventory: click and hold the grip button to show your unlocked tools. Hover to highlight, and release to equip.Added custom thumbnail for Samsung Windows Mixed Reality controllers.Fixed bug where snap turns in save games would turn the incorrect amount with Touch controllers or a Gamepad.Fixed bug where content browser would still block the laser pointer after it was closed.Fixed bug in the Turret Singers environment where the cake wouldn’t unlock.Fixed crash when unequipping drone tool while holding onto the drone.Fixed crash when using multitool to delete prop held in other hand
SteamVR Beta Updated ()
The Steam VR Beta has been updated with the following changes.General:Fixed bug where SteamVR prevented Windows 10 from properly suspending / going to sleep.Chaperone:Re-enabled 'Floor bounds always on' option for drivers which render their own bounds (e.g. Oculus, Windows MR).Removed style options from same menu for those drivers as they no longer apply.SteamVR HomeNew quick inventory: click and hold the grip button to show your unlocked tools. Hover to highlight, and release to equip.Added custom thumbnail for Samsung Windows Mixed Reality controllers.Fixed bug where snap turns in save games would turn the incorrect amount with Touch controllers or a Gamepad.Fixed bug where content browser would still block the laser pointer after it was closed.Fixed bug in the Turret Singers environment where the cake wouldn’t unlock.Fixed crash when unequipping drone tool while holding onto the drone.Fixed crash when using multitool to delete prop held in other hand
Steam VR crashes the computer entirely as soon as its opened
I just got an HTC Vive. I switched over from the Rift. I've reinstalled Steam VR. I've installed the HTC Vive software. My GPU Drivers are up to date. Seeing stuff about USB drivers so I'm updating my mobo drivers(if thats a thing, I just went to gigabyte...
General Discussions
VR Kanojo&
Lain | RV&
Rift and the Vive&
Workshop Item
31 ratings
Spirit Temple & Desert Colossus - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time&
Workshop Item
34 ratings
Hills of Skellige&
Screenshot
viveが重くて首が痛くなる脱衣ポーカーゲーム&
SteamVR Home Quests & Items (Complete Guide)
Warning - this guide may contain spoilers! I recommend trying to find the items first and only using this guide if you are really stuck. Here I am going to show you where you can unlock all the items & collectables in SteamVR Home. WIP&
slowly
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
ボクシングで銃乱射して勝利&
Workshop Item
Coopers Cottages Mersea Island UK&
MY rO$E
Steam Community Service (Fraud Prevention)
These are members of the community that volunteer their time to help keep the community clean and on topic, and remove reported user generated content around the
Steam Community . If you see one of t&
Driveby Fail - STAND OUT VR Battle Royale&
Workshop Item
Goron City - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time&
Workshop Item
Luigi's Mansion x Resident Evil&
Hey guys need some help
Im trying to get my PC VR ready but I am having an issue with the ram and I cannot afford to buy another set
Asus - H170M-E D3 Micro ATX LGA1151
Corsair - XMS 6GB(3x2GB) DDR3 (I have 2 sets of these)
WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
General Discussions
Revive Games that are working and not working. List them.
Lone Echo Works
Edge of Nowhere stopped working
Using Steam beta
General Discussions
RIFT OR VIVE
Iam going to be getting a vr cant decide which one i really want to play onward and will also be using it for dcs, dont really have much room to move around so it will be mainly for standing and sitting
General Discussions
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile websiteUnity SteamVR中添加的UI按钮用什么点击_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
Unity SteamVR中添加的UI按钮用什么点击
我有更好的答案
z'='\n'){if(c&='a'&&c&lt!='while((c=getchar())#include#include#includevoidcode(intn){charc
这句话在插件里面有吗,还是需要自己写
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答SteamVR放出BETA版更新!支持自定义手柄和基站外观
来源:互联网
编辑:无敌大葱
近日SteamVR的beta版放出了更新,现在玩家们可以在创意工坊中下载喜欢的VIVE手柄和基站的虚拟化皮肤,有能力的玩家也可以自己制作。
提示:支持键盘“& &”键翻页
<div class="new_ds" id="No_
VR最热资讯
VR精彩推荐

我要回帖