炉石传说新版本t1卡组个版本的英文全称

27被浏览8,840分享邀请回答216 条评论分享收藏感谢收起2添加评论分享收藏感谢收起英雄攻略HERO
赛事介绍EVENTS
新手指导GAME INFO
活动专题SPECIAL
作者:17173|时间: 17:54:08当前位置: >>
炉石新版本更新后 字体变成英文解决办法
7月13日,炉石传说迎来5.2.0版本更新,不少玩家更新后发现logo变英文和字体的变化。下面为大家带来这些问题的解决方案。
  7月13日,炉石传说迎来5.2.0版本更新,不少玩家更新后发现logo变英文和字体的变化,同时还出现不能正常显示文字的BUG,下面为大家带来这些问题的解决方案。
  解决方法:
  大家在战网炉石传说界面中选项中选择扫描和修复,如图:
  等待完成之后进游戏就正常了。
新浪声明:新浪网登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。
18:05:40 16:23:46 15:07:33 10:08:40 17:33:53 14:32:36 11:31:15 09:45:48
新版本特性
搜索需要的信息:
用微信扫描二维码
分享至微信朋友圈
不再自动弹出小站会根据您的关注,为您发现更多,
看到喜欢的小站就马上关注吧!
下一站,你会遇见谁的梦想?
炉石传说随从卡牌英文台词收集
台词从WOWHEAD收集来的,不会说话的野兽,巨人和像圣殿执行者这种哼哈的就没列出来。。。格式为中/英文名,台词。台词分别分为进场,攻击,部分随从所特有的另类进场、触发和死亡时的台词我会特别注明。以英文首字母排序。叫嚣的中士&Abusive Sergeant & Get in there and fight, maggot! &&&&Suffer my wrath!苦痛侍僧 Acolyte of Pain&&&Let the pain speak to me. &&&&Bring the pain. &&&&死亡:&Yes!风领主奥拉基尔 Al'Akir the Windlord&&&Winds!Obey my command! & Like swatting insects!奥尔多守护者 Aldor Peacekeeper&&&Follow the rules.&&&Last warning! & & & & & &阿莱克斯塔萨 Alexstrasza &&&&I bring life and hope. &&&&I will mourn your death. &阿曼尼狂战士 Amani Berserker &&&&Heh heh heh, it's time for a little blood.&&&Whoyouwanmekill年迈的酒仙 Ancient Brewmaster &&&&I'll put it on your tab. &&&&Another round? & & & & & & &年迈的法师 Ancient Mage &&&&Sometimes, I forget things. &&&&Where am I? & & & & & & &阿拉希武器匠 Arathi Weaponsmith &&&&Try this! &&&&Watch this! & & & & &大法师 Archmage &&&&Are you ready for this? &&&&Don't blink. & & &&大法师安东尼达斯 Archmage Antonidas &&&&You require my assistance? &&&&To battle! & &&银色指挥官&Argent Commander &&&&To Northrend! &&&&Victory or death!银色保卫者 Argent Protector &&&&Not on my watch. &&&&This is my responsibility.银色侍从 Argent Squire &&&&The light protects me. &&&&I fight! & & & & & & & & & & & &铸甲师 Armorsmith &&&&Armor made to fit. &&&&Strike!奥金尼灵魂祭祀 Auchenai Soulpriest &&&&Embrace the void.&&&Feel my pain. & & & & & & &王牌猎人 Big Game Hunter &&&&I've got the beast in my sights! &&&&Gotcha! & & & & &鲜血小鬼 Blood Imp&&&Do I have to? &&&&Sure, send the little guy.血骑士 Blood Knight &&&&Glory to the Sin'dorei. &&&&For Lor'themar! & & & &&血法师萨尔诺斯 Bloodmage Thalnos &&&&We hunger for vengeance. &&&&More! More souls! &&血帆海盗 Bloodsail Corsair &&&&Avast, m'dear! &&&&Arr!!!血帆袭击者 Bloodsail Raider &&&&X marks the spot! &&&&Die, land-lubber!藏宝海湾保镖 Booty Bay Bodyguard &&&&Get behind me. &&&&I'll take him out.石拳食人魔&Boulderfist Ogre &&&&What you looking at? &&&&Me smash!密教暗影祭司 Cabal Shadow Priest &&&&Let me change your mind. &&&&Obey!凯恩&血蹄 Carine Bloodhoof &&&&Take heart, young one. The Earthmother is near.&&&&&(对手是加尔鲁&什地狱咆哮时进场:&Garrosh! You are not fit to rule the Horde).&&&&&For honor! &&绿皮船长 Captain Greenskin &&&&&&Drink up me' arties! &&&&&&Yo Ho, ahahah!塞纳留斯 Cenarius &&&&&&Who dares defile this ancient land? &&&&&&Naturally...疯狂的炼金师 Crazed Alchemist &&&&&&You'll love my new recipe. &&&&&&Don't rush me. &&严酷的监工 Cruel Taskmaster &&&&&&Back to work. &&&&&&No problem!诅咒教派领袖 Cult Master &&&&&&Join or die! ...or both &&&&&&Who's next?&&&&&死亡:&Arr...Death and Pain.&达拉然法师 Dalaran Mage &&&&&&I am master of magics! &&&&&&Vaporization commencing.&黑铁矮人 Dark Iron Dwarf &&&&&&You call that a weapon?Huh...&&&&&Done. & & & & & & & & & & & & &暗鳞治愈者 Darkscale Healer &&&&&&For Nazjatar!&&&&&Where shall I strike?死亡之翼 Deathwing &&&&&&I am power incarnate! &&&&&&All will burn!阿古斯防御者 Defender of Argus &&&&&&My shield, for Argus! &&&&&&Into the breach!迪菲亚头目 Defias Ringleader&&&&&This is our town, scrub.&&&&&&&You looking at me?迪菲亚盗贼 Defias Bandit &&&&&&Yeah, beat it!末日守卫 Doomguard &&&&&&Who dare summon me?! &&&&&&A paltry task.&末日预言者 Doomsayer &&&&&&The end is coming!&&&&&Did I miss it? &&&&&&死亡: I knew it.机械幼龙技工 Dragonling Mechanic &&&&&&Just me and Mr. Bitey! &恐怖海盗 Dread Corsair &&&&&&Blood and plunder! &&&&&&No quarter!利爪德鲁伊 Druid of the Claw &&&&&&Where shall I strike? &&&&&&My strength is yours.大地之环先知 Earthen Ring Farseer &&&&&&My eyes are open. &&&&&&Of course. & & &艾德温&范克里夫 Edwin VanCleef &&&&&&The Brotherhood shall prevail. &&&&&&Lapdogs, all of you. & &&精灵弓箭手 Elven Archer &&&&&&One shot, one kill. &&&&&&I'll give it a shot.&恶魔卫士 Felguard &&&&&&I will enjoy watching you die. &&&&&&Too pathetic to fight your own battles? &芬克&恩霍尔 Finkle Einhorn &&&&&&Uhhh...uhh...I've been inside that thing for months. &&&&&&Finkle....Strike!烈焰小鬼 Flame Imp &&&&&&Ugh, I'll get right on it. &&&&&&Ugh, is this really necessary? &&霜狼步兵 Frostwolf Grunt &&&&&&What you want? &&&&&&Time for killing!霜狼督军 Frostwolf Warlord &&&&&&The Frostwolf stand ready. &&&&&&For the Horde.&暴乱狂战士 Frothing Berserker &&&&&&My blade be thirsty! &&&&&&I strike. & &加基森拍卖师 Gadgetzan Auctioneer &&&&&&I got the best deals anywhere. &&&&&&Heheheh, time to pay!格尔宾&梅卡托克 Gelbin Mekkatorque &&&&&&Behold, my mighty invention! &&&&&&I won't stand for that!侏儒发明家 Gnomish Inventor &&&&&&Pass me that Arclight Spanner! &&&&&&Hey, give me a minute!闪金镇步兵 Goldshire Footman &&&&&&Ready for action! &&&&&&To arms!&格罗姆&地狱咆哮 Grommash Hellscream &&&&&&I can wait no longer. &&&&&&Taste my blade! &&格鲁尔 Gruul &&&&&&Unworthy. &&&&&&No escape!&列王守卫 Guardian of Kings &&&&&&Justice. &&&&&&Vengeance.哈里森 琼斯 Harrison Jones &&&&&&That belongs in a museum! & & & & & &&驯兽师 Houndmaster &&&&&&I let the dogs out.伊利丹&怒风 Illidan Stormrage &&&&&&You are not prepared!(对手是玛法里奥&怒风时进场: Hello...brother.) &&&&&&Who shell be next to taste my blades?小鬼召唤师 Imp Master &&&&&&I am....not a morning person. &&&&&&Who let the dark in? & & & & & & &&负伤剑圣 Injured Blademaster &&&&&&Medic! &&&&&&Your turn to bleed!铁炉堡火枪手 Ironforge Rifleman &&&&&&Locked and loaded. &&&&&&Fire! &丛林守护者 Keeper of the Grove &&&&&&I must safeguard the land. &&&&&&Feel nature's wrath!肯瑞托法师 Kirin Tor Mage &&&&&&We have many secrets. &&&&&&For Dalaran!飞刀杂耍者 Knife Juggler &&&&&&Put this apple on your head! &&&&&&Hey! Catch!狗头人地卜师 Kobold Geomancer &&&&&&You no take candle! &&&&&&Mine!&库卡隆精英卫士 Kor'kron Elite &&&&&&For the Warchief! &&&&&&For Hellscream!欢笑姐妹 Laughing Sister &&&&&&Is there trouble? &&&&&&I'm game!&火车王里诺艾 Leeroy Jenkins &&&&&&Leeeeeroy Jenkins! &&&&&&Time's up! Let's do this. &&&&&&死亡:&At least I have chicken! & & & &麻风侏儒 Leper Gnome &&&&&&I feel icky. &&&&&&Give me a big hug! & &&圣光护卫者 &Lightwarden &&&&&&In the light's name.&&&&&&&Face the Light! &&战利品贮藏者 Loot Hoarder &&&&&&Mind if I roll Need?& &&&&&Hey, gimme that!加拉克苏斯大王 Lord Jaraxxus &&&&&&You face Jaraxxus, Eredar Lord of the Buring Legion! & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Muahahaha!竞技场主宰 Lord of the Arena &&&&&&&&The gates are open. &&&&&&&&Farewell.游学者周卓 Lorewalker Cho &&&&&&&&Show me what you've learned &&&&&&&&Good, good!疯狂投弹者 Mad Bomber &&&&&&&&Wanna blow something up? &&&&&&&&You got it!玛里苟斯 Malygos &&&&&&&&I am the essence of magic! &&&&&&&&You are finished!魔瘾者 Mana Addict &&&&&&&&I can taste the manna! &&&&&&&&What a rush! & & & &铸剑师 Master Swordsmith &&&&&&&&Bring me steel. &&&&&&&&It's time. & & & & & &伪装大师 Master of Disguise &&&&&&&&Enter the shadows! &&&&&&&&Blades ready! &&米尔豪斯&法力风暴 Millhouse Manastorm &&&&&&&&Prepare to face the mighty Millhouse Manastorm! &&&&&&&&Here it comes! & & & &&精神控制技师 Mind Control Tech &&&&&&&&Engagint TC 130, Mental Dislocater! &&&&&&&&Who are you? & &&魔古山守望者 Mogu'shan Warden &&&&&&&&Pandaria will be ours! &&&&&&&&Yeah, payback!纳特&帕格&Nat Pagle &&&&&&&&I can wait and fish all day. &&&&&&&&&&Howdy. &&&&&&&&&&触发: Ha! Caught one. &&&&&&&&夜刃刺客 Nightblade &&&&&&&&They'll never know what hit them. &&&&&&&&This one's mine.&北郡牧师 Northshire Cleric &&&&&&&&Is someone injured? &&&&&&&&Right away.工程师学徒 Novice Engineer &&&&&&&&I hope you like my invention! &&&&&&&&If you're sure...诺兹多姆 Nozdormu &&&&&&&&Just in time. &&&&&&&&Your time is up!食人魔法师 Ogre Magi &&&&&&&&I'm ready!...I'm not ready. &&&&&&&&Crush!...No, smash.&奥妮克希亚 Onyxia &&&&&&&&You dare challenge the daughter of Deathwing? &&&&&&&&You shall pay for your insolence!耐心的刺客 Patient Assassin &&&&&&&&Go ahead...make me day. &&&&&&&&Goodbye. &小个子召唤师 Pint-Sized Summoner &&&&&&&&Summoning portal open. &&&&&&&&Comin' through!深渊领主 Pit Lord &&&&&&&&Perish, insect.艾露恩女祭司 Priestess of Elune &&&&&&&&I am the blade of the Goddess. &&&&&&&Anu'dalah'adore! & &&先知维纶 Prophet Velen &&&&&&&&Not all who wander are lost. &&&&&&&&I foresaw this.任务达人 Questing Adventurer &&&&&&&&Give me a quest! &&&&&&&&Quest accepted.&炎魔之王拉格纳罗斯 Ragnaros the Firelord &&&&&&&&By fire be purged. &&&&&&&&Too soon.团队领袖 Raid Leader &&&&&&&&Handle it! &&&&&&&&Hit it very hard.拉文霍德刺客 Ravenholdt Assassin &&&&&&&&I hear you got a problem. &&&&&&&&Problem solved. &剃刀猎手 Razorfen Hunter &&&&&&&&Don't mess with Tuskerr! &&&&&&&&Suck steel, swine!鲁莽火箭兵 Reckless Rocketeer &&&&&&&&I'm flying!军情七处特工 SI:7 Agent &&&&&&&&Ha, this guy's toast. &&&&&&&&Hey, light's out.血色十字军 Scarlet Crusader &&&&&&&&For the Crusade! &&&&&&&&Join or die.&奥秘守护者 Secretkeeper &&&&&&&&I'll never tell. & & & & & & & &&森金持盾卫士 Sen'jin Shieldmasta &&&&&&&&Taz'dingo! &&&&&&&&Ja,mon. & & &破碎残阳祭祀 Shattered Sun Cleric &&&&&&&&We must cleanse the Sunwell. &&&&&&&&Push forward.持盾卫士 Shieldbearer &&&&&&&&&&You shall not pass. &&&&&&&&&&Pay back time.白银之手骑士 Sliver Hand Knight &&&&&&&&Squire, attend me. &&&&&&&&To battle. & & & & & &&银月城卫兵 Slivermoon Guardian &&&&&&&&Silvermoon shall not fall. &&&&&&&&Remember Kael'thalas!巫师学徒 Sorcerer's Apprentice &&&&&&&&Someday I'll be just like you. &&&&&&&&Me?!南海船长 Southsea Captain &&&&&&&&Trust the pirate's code. &&&&&&&&Scurvy dog!破法者 Spellbreaker &&&&&&&&Your magic shall not save you. &&&&&&&&Die, mage! & & &&恶毒铁匠 Spiteful Smith &&&&&&&&They will bend to my command! &&&&&&&&Suffer!雷矛特种兵 Stormpike Commando &&&&&&&&I've got a huge gun! &&&&&&&&I'm ready!暴风城勇士 Stormwind Champion &&&&&&&&Behold, the might of Stormwind! &&&&&&&&For the Alliance暴风城骑士 Stormwind Knight &&&&&&&&For the king! &&&&&&&&For honor!魅魔 Succubus &&&&&&&&Oooh, you're in trouble now. &&&&&&&&As the master wishes.日怒保卫者 Sunfury Protector &&&&&&&&Shields up! &&&&&&&&I got this.烈日行者 Sunwalker &&&&&&&&Truth is my shield. &&&&&&&&Justice shall prevail. &希尔瓦娜斯&风行者 Sylvanas Windrunner &&&&&&&&I have no time for games. &&&&&&&&Let none survive.牛头人战士 Tauren Warrior &&&&&&&&May my ancestors watch over me. &&&&&&&&Bring it on.黑骑士 The Black Knight &&&&&&&&None shall pass. &&&&&&&&I'm invincible!萨尔玛先知 Thrallmar Farseer &&&&&&&&What does the future hold? &&&&&&&&I see you end!工匠大师&欧沃斯巴克 Tinkmaster Overspark &&&&&&&&This time, for sure! &&&&&&&&For Gnomeregan!提里奥&弗丁 Tirion Fordring &&&&&&&&Put your faith in the light! &&&&&&&&Don't test me, child!&风险投资公司雇佣兵 Venture Co. Mercenary &&&&&&&&You gotta be kiddin' me! &&&&&&&&Heh, how you doin'?紫罗兰学徒 Violet Apprentice &&&&&&&&I'm ready to learn. & & & & & & &紫罗兰教师 Violet Teacher &&&&&&&&Pay attention, class! &&&&&&&&Instruction begins! &&虚空行者 Voidwalker &&&&&&&&Why do you call? &&&&&&&&As you command.巫医&Voodoo Doctor &&&&&&&&Someone call for de Doctor? &&&&&&&&Ahhh....战歌指挥官 Warsong Commander &&&&&&&&Charge forward! &&&&&&&&For the Warsong!狂野炎术士 Wild Pyromancer &&&&&&&&Do you like to play with fire?&&&&&&&Paaaaaain!风语者 Windspeaker &&&&&&&&Feel the power of the wind. &&&&&&&&To war!狼骑兵 Wolfrider &&&&&&&&Ready to ride. &&&&&&&&Taste my steel.年轻的女祭司 Young Priestess &&&&&&&&Do you need a blessing? &&&&&&&&More training?年轻的酒仙 Youthful Brewmaster &&&&&&&&Drink with me, friend. &&&&&&&&Challenge accepted.伊瑟拉 Ysera &&&&&&&&I dream and the world trembles. &&&&&&&&I shall bring you rest.狼人渗透者 Worgen Infiltrator &&&&&&&&I smell blood. &&&&&&&&First kill.
站长在关注

我要回帖

更多关于 炉石传说新版本狗头人 的文章

随机推荐