“电源接线处”的电源线英文怎么说说

网页版学习工具
电源线英语怎么说
沪江词库精选电源线英语怎么说、英语单词怎么写、例句等信息
&If all lights are on, unplug the printer, wait 5minutes, plug it back in, and retry. If errors still exist, call HP Customer Support.&
如果所有指示灯均打开,拔下打印机的电源线,等待5分钟,再将电源线插入,然后重试。如果错误仍然存在,请致电HP客户支持中心。
For ceiling wiring, pass the power cord through spool rest rod 2.
进行顶部布线时,请把电源线从线架立杆2中穿线。
&The red lead (with the in-line fuse) of the supplied power cord is to be a &hot& (positive) wire, and the black lead to ground.&
电源线中的红色导线(有保险丝)是"火线"(正极),黑色导线是接地线
Connect the floppy disk ribbon cable and power cable.
连接软驱的排线与电源线。
Connect the IDE ribbon cable and power cable.
连接IDE装置的排线与电源线。
The ATX power connector is keyed for proper insertion.
ATX电源线具有方向性,如此可避免使用者有插错方向之虞。
The shutter may release if the release cable is connected to the camera when the power is on.
如释放电源线与已接通电源相机连接,快门可释放。
The heater must be well grounded. A green ground screw is provided at the electrical connection point for connecting a ground wire.
电热水器接地状况必须良好。绿色的接地螺丝用来连接接地的电源线。
Connect the fan power cable to the CPU fan connector on the motherboard.
将散热风扇的电源线接到主机板上为处量器专用散热器设计的电源接针中。
Completely pre-wired - with pressure lug terminal block eliminating need for splicing or taping of wires.
全部预置线路--配置弹性接线片的终端接线盒,不需要再缠绕和捻接电源线。
n.意志力,自制力,毅力
执政,掌权,在台上
【计】 通电, 上电
动力输出轴功率
n. 和平与爱情(的非暴力政治主张)
phr. 机动割草机
鲍尔铅基轴承合金
2.能力;本领;才智
3.权力;影响力
4.(powers)权力范围;职权
5.授权;授权证书
6.大国;有影响的机构
7.国家力量;政治力量
8.精力;活力;爆发力
n. 发声力,声量
adj. 电力储存
vi. (使)俯冲骤降
equivalent
initiativeCheck that the printer cable is connected and the printer power is on. 的翻译是:请检查打印机电缆已连接打印机的电源已打开。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Check that the printer cable is connected and the printer power is on.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
检查打印机电缆连接和打印机的电源是。
请检查打印机电缆已连接打印机的电源已打开。
请检查打印机电缆已连接打印机的电源已打开。
检查打印机电缆连接的打印机和权力是对。
检查打印机缆绳连接,并且打印机电源是开着。
相关内容&asintetici sintetici & a我国政府和人民正致力于一些建设项目,希望阁下能借此机会参观一下这些工程。 Our country Government and the people is devoting to some items of basic construction, hoped your excellency can visit these projects here. & a她说的少,做得多。 正在翻译,请等待...
& aonce the books are open or the computer is on,phone calls are unanswered,TV shows unwatched,snacks unnoticed,study is business, 一旦书是开放的或计算机打开,电话是未回答的,电视展示unwatched,快餐未被注意,研究是事务, & adiv class="forecaset" id="Forecast"> div class= " forecaset " id= "展望的" &&|div & a『混沌』+『寂しがり』+『腐』 'Chaos' + 'it is lonesome [ri)' + 'decaying' & aRedundancy Schools 多余学校 & aI promise you will not show to other guys, I never show anymore 我许诺您不会显示对其他人,我再不会显示 & a我期待着我的模型到来! I am anticipating my model arrival! & a实际上,这些天我很难过的 In fact, these days I very sad & a100周年系庆晚会 The 100th anniversary are celebrates the party & aRouting Packets 发送小包 & apretty T-shirt 俏丽的T恤杉 & aWith Collagen,wee,veia 与胶原,一点点, veia & a内蒙古医学院附属医院普外科 Inner Mongolian medical school affiliated hospital Pu surgical department & a牛健子炒卤藕 正在翻译,请等待...
& ahow does professor smith come to college every morning 怎么做教授匠来到学院每天早晨 & awill their study be improve by the heavy bags and homwork 意志他们的研究是由重的袋子和homwork改善 & a很高兴你来到中国 Very happy you arrive China & a但是猴子什都没有拥有 But the monkey assorted all has not had & kh khuhfgh & a努力学习了两个周适当的休息很重要 Diligently studied two week suitable rests to be very important & a柳州市中级人民法院 Liuzhou Intermediate people's court & aBouteille pouvez le retourner La fiole peut dessiner en arrière ? & a正是因为有了超越 Is precisely because had surmounting & aTextile and Apparel Materials and Products Textile and Apparel Materials and Products & a你令我伤心了 You made me sadly & a中老年用品 Middle and old aged thing & aand how to apply them to her particular circumstances. 并且如何应用他们于她的特殊情况。 & a不满你说,我不太会做饭,你会介意吗 Does not fill you to say that, I not too can prepare food, you can mind & aIn ordor to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the People's Republic of China, hundreds of Chinese students, businessmen and expatriates got in Washington DC on Sunday. 在星期天在庆祝中华人民共和国的第60周年纪念的ordor,数百中国学生,商人和在华盛顿特区移居国外得到。 & a变淡的回忆 Changes the pale recollection & adesign is the professional service of creating and developing concepts and specifications that optimize the function,value and appearance of products and systems for the mutual benefit of botn user and manufacturer 设计意味形状、配置、样式或者装饰特点可适用对文章,是,在制成品,可以根据眼睛判断的featurs,但不包括建筑的方法或原则 & a李孟霖 Li Meng Lin & a(3分) (3分) & aIndicationed Indicationed & a国庆节的第三天 National Day third days & a你是什么星座的 ????????? & ain terms of practically every measurable indicator 根据实际每可测量的显示 & a一件不愉快的事在我身上发生了 正在翻译,请等待...
& apressure foot slide pflsnot inposition 压力脚幻灯片pflsnot inposition & ago to seeing the night view 去看夜视图 & a现在,英语在我们生活中扮演的角色越来越重要。 Now, English lives in us the role which acts to be more and more important. & a我们非常的开心,但是非常可惜的是你没有来 Our unusual happiness, but is a pity is extremely you has not come & aingore me ingore我 & a盖茨和他领导的微软公司所创造的业绩是信息业的一大传奇 Gates and he leads Microsoft Corporation creates the achievement is a information industries big legend & a盖茨承认,在30岁以前,他几乎没有过休息日 Gates acknowledged, before 30 years old, he has not had the holiday nearly & a由于水体的提取率比正判率重要,所以在提取率为100%的前提下,选择了正判率最高的临界值(NDWI=0.33)来初步提取水体。 Because the water body extraction rate is sentencing rate is more important than, therefore in the extraction rate is under 100% premise, chose has been sentencing rate the highest marginal value (NDWI=0.33) to come the preliminary extraction water body. & a四川省成都市红星路一段35号 Sichuan Chengdu red star road section of 35 & a默默关注的人 Pays attention silently human & a掌握大量的词汇 Grasps the massive glossaries & a只是忘不掉你 Only is cannot forget you & aThe passage is mainly about some common mistakes found in job interviews 段落是主要关于在工作面试发现的一些常见错误 & a虽然我不能去横刀夺爱,但我可以让你移情别恋 Although I cannot go to the horizontal knife to seize the love, but I may let you love another & a不是因为性 Is not because of the nature & aHow many children does peter have 多少个孩子做彼得有 & aCheck that the printer cable is connected and the printer power is on. 检查打印机缆绳连接,并且打印机电源是开着。 &接电源,电源接头,power connection,音标,读音,翻译,英文例句,英语词典
说明:双击或选中下面任意单词,将显示该词的音标、读音、翻译等;选中中文或多个词,将显示翻译。
您的位置: ->
-> 接电源,电源接头
1)&&power connection
接电源,电源接头
2)&&mains connections
3)&&electrical connection,mains connector
4)&&positive powerconnection
接正电;阳极电源接头
5)&&ground supply socket
地面电源接头
6)&&external socket