为您推荐:
其他类似问题
世界第二大经济体的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。117被浏览46,198分享邀请回答0添加评论分享收藏感谢收起117被浏览46,198分享邀请回答2812 条评论分享收藏感谢收起外国网友热议:中国真的是世界第二大经济体吗?外国网友热议:中国真的是世界第二大经济体吗?奇闻大箩筐百家号Is China really the worlds 2nd largest economy?中国真的是世界第二大经济体吗?【美版知乎quora问答】Shu Xu, Strategic FooYou Agent (2008-present)Answered Aug 4No, it is not.Where did you get it? Even as a Chinese I have never heard about such news.You mean my poor country is the world’s second largest economy? Haha, please stop kidding. Why don’t you say China is the largest economy in the world. That sounds more sensational.50.6k Views · 390 Upvotes不是。哪儿听到的?即使作为中国人我也没听说过这样的新闻。你指的是我那贫穷的国家是世界第二大经济体?哈哈,别开玩笑了。为什么不说中国是世界第一大经济体呢?听起来更震撼。 Joe SueUpdated Sep 2Chinese tell us they are not rich and still a developing country although China is the 2nd largest economy with 11 trillion USD of GDP.Indian often tell us they will be the superpower in the future althoungh GDP of India is only 2 trillion now.Hmmm, it is really a interesting phenomenon. I really wonder the reason caused the difference.addition:I never doubt China is still a developing country and I know it still has a 1.3 billion people. But India is also the same. Many comments ask me for the evidence of “India will be a superpower”. Just search on Quora or Youtube, evidence is everywhere?70.3k Views · 423 Upvotes中国人告诉我们,他们不富裕,仍然是发展中国家,尽管中国是世界第二大经济体,有11万亿美元GDP。印度总告诉我们他们是未来超级大国,尽管现在印度GDP只有区区2万亿美元。嗯,真的是个有趣的现象呢。我真的很想知道什么原因造成了这种差异。补充:我从未怀疑中国仍是个发展中国家,我知道中国有13亿人口。但印度也一样。很多人问我“印度将成为超级大国”的证据。在quora或YouTube上找就行了,证据不是到处都是吗? Arman Siani, Engineer, Entrepreneur, TravelerAnswered Aug 4 · Upvoted by Sean Wong, MS Electrical Engineering & Economics, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis ObispoNope. China is the largest economy in the world.GDP of China at PPP: 21 trillion USDGDP of USA at PPP: 19 Trillion USDWhen you talk about the size of the economy, PPP should be the figure that you look at because it takes account of the price and cost of living differences across coutnries.So while China’s GDP at nominal exchange rates makes it 2nd largest, at purchasing power parity, its economy is larger than not just the US but also the EU.The estimates are by IMF and other respectable international organizations and the figures are public information. Just Google it. Wikipedia has the info.60.8k Views · 584 Upvotes不,中国是世界最大的经济体。以购买力平价计算,中国GDP高达21万亿美元,美国GDP19万亿美元。比较经济规模,应该拿购买力平价来比,购买力平价综合考虑了不同国家的生活成本。尽管中国名义GDP排名第二,但它的经济规模比美国和欧盟都大。这些大概是国际货币基金组织和其他国际组织估算的。 Brian Chi Zhang, Engineer at Atom TicketsAnswered Aug 4As always, it depends.By Purchase Power Parity, China is already #1.By Nominal GDP, China is #2, and will likely become #1 by By export surplus, China is by far #1By patents filed per year, China just recently became #1By happiness? China is nowhere even close to #1, but neither is United States.By happiness with the government, China is near the very top, US is below average.看衡量指标:按购买力平价计算,中国已经是第一了。按名义GDP,中国是第二,可能在年成为第一。按出口盈余,中国名列第一。按每年的专利申请,中国最近才跻身第一。按幸福?中国跟第一的边都沾不上,美国也不是第一。按政府满意度,中国接近顶峰,美国低于平均水平。But none of these matters if you haven’t yet set foot on China. If a direct comparison between USA and China truly intrigues you, a round trip ticket is only $800, why not see for yourself?I assure you, you will care less about who is No.1 or No.2, rather be astonished by how cool a completely different mindset brings diversity and value to you, to me, and to the entire world.Let all cultures shine, and have economy take a backseat, even if just for a brief moment.如果你没踏上中国,这些都无关紧要。如果中美的直接比较真的让你感兴趣,一张往返机票只要800美元,为什么不自己来看看?我向你保证,你不会在意谁是第一或第二,而是会被一种完全不同的思维方式、多样性和价值所震惊。让所有的文化都闪耀光芒,让经济处于一个次要的位置,哪怕只是短暂的瞬间。本文仅代表作者观点,不代表百度立场。系作者授权百家号发表,未经许可不得转载。奇闻大箩筐百家号最近更新:简介:每日发布那些奇闻事儿作者最新文章相关文章

我要回帖

更多关于 中国已经成为世界第二大经济体 的文章

随机推荐