在马尔福庄园的暗黑地牢人物mod小鹿里,以下哪个人物来救哈利? a海格 b多比 c卢娜 d卢平

当前位置: &nbsp > &nbsp&nbsp >&nbsp正文
'I'm not going . . . I don't need the hospital wing . . . I don't want . . .'
He was gibbering as he tried to pull away from Professor Tofty, who was looking at Harry with much concern after helping him out into the Entrance Hall with the students all around them staring.
I'm - I'm fine, sir,' Harry stammered, wiping the sweat from his face. 'Really . . . I just fell asleep . . . had a nightmare . . .'
'Pressure of examinations!' said the old wizard sympathetically, patting Harry shakily on the shoulder. 'It happens, young man, it happens! Now, a cooling drink of water, and perhaps you will be ready to return to the Great Hall? The examination is nearly over, but you may be able to round off your last answer nicely?'
'Yes,' said Harry wildly. 'I mean . . . no . . . I've done - done z.s much as I can, I think . . .&
'Very well, very well,' said the old wizard gently. 'I shall go and collect your examination paper and I suggest that you go and have a nice lie down.'
'I'll do that,' said Harry, nodding vigorously. 'Thanks very much.'
The second that the old man's heels disappeared over the threshold into the Great Hall, Harry ran up the marble staircase, hurtled along the corridors so fast the portraits he passed muttered reproaches, up more flights of stairs, and finally burst like a hurricane through the double doors of the hospital wing, causing Madam Pomfrey - who had been spooning some bright blue liquid into Montagues open mouth - to shriek in alarm.
'Potter, what do you think you're doing?'
'I need to see Professor McGonagall,' gasped Harry, the breath tearing his lungs. 'Now . . . it's urgent!'
'She's not here, Potter,' said Madam Pomfrey sadly. 'She was transferred to St Mungo's this morning. Four Stunning Spells straight to the chest at her age? It's a wonder they didn't kill her.'
'She's . . . gone?' said Harry, shocked.
&我不去&&我用不着去学校医院&&我不想&&&
哈利急促不清地说着,想挣脱托福迪教授,刚才托福迪教授在周围学生的注视下扶着哈利走到了外面的门厅里,现在正非常担心地看着他。
&我&&我很好,先&&先生,&哈利结结巴巴地说道,一边抹去脸上的汗水,&真的&&我只是睡着了&&做了个噩梦&&&
&考试的压力!&老巫师同情地说道,颤巍巍地拍了拍哈利的肩膀,&没事了,年轻人,没事了!好了,喝杯冰水,然后你打算回到礼堂去吗?考试快结束了,不过你也许能顺利地完成最后一个问题?&
&是的,&哈利激动地说,&我的意思是&&不&&我已经做完了&&尽量做完了,我觉得&&我想&&&
&很好,很好,&老巫师温和地说,&我会收起你的试卷,我还是建议你好好躺一躺。&
&我会的,&哈利用力点了点头说,&非常感谢。&
这位老人的脚后跟刚跨过门槛消失在礼堂里,哈利就立刻跑上大理石楼梯,顺着走廊飞奔,惹得路上的肖像们不高兴地嘟哝着。他又爬了几段楼梯,最后像一阵飓风似的突然闯进学校医院的两扇房门,弄得庞弗雷夫人&&她正用勺子把一些鲜蓝色的液体喂进蒙太张开的嘴巴里&&惊慌地尖叫起来。
&波特,你在干什么?&
&我想见麦格教授,&哈利气喘吁吁地说,他呼吸时觉得自己的肺正在被扯裂,&就现在&&很紧急!&
&她不在这里,波特,&庞弗雷夫人难过地说,&她今天上午被转送到圣芒戈医院去了。她这把年纪怎么经得起四个昏迷咒直接打在胸前?她没被他们杀死可真是个奇迹。&
&她&&走了?&哈利震惊地问。
The bell rang just outside the dormitory and he heard the usual distant rumbling of students starting to flood out into the corridors above and below him. He remained quite still, looking at Madam Pomfrey. Terror was rising inside him.
There was nobody left to tell. Dumbledore had gone, Hagrid had gone, but he had always expected Professor McGonagall to be there, irascible and inflexible, perhaps, but always dependably, solidly present . . .
'I don't wonder you're shocked, Potter,' said Madam Pomfrey, with a kind of fierce approval in her face. 'As if one of them could have Stunned Minerva McGonagall face-on by daylight! Cowardice, that's what it was . . . despicable cowardice . . . if I wasn't worried what would happen to you students without me, I'd resign in protest.'
'Yes,' said Harry blankly.
He wheeled around and strode blindly from the hospital wing into the teeming corridor where he stood, buffeted by the crowd, panic expanding inside him like poison gas so that his head swam and he could not think what to do . . .
Ron and Hermione, said a voice in his head.
He was running again, pushing students out of the way, oblivious to their angry protests. He sprinted, back down two floors and was at the top of the marble staircase when he saw them hurrying towards him.
'Harry!' said Hermione at once, looking very frightened. 'What happened? Are you all right? Are you ill?'
'Where have you been?' demanded Ron.
'Come with me,' Harry said quickly. 'Come on, I've got to tell you something.'
He led them along the first-floor corridor, peering through doorways, and at last found an empty classroom into which he dived, closing the door behind Ron and Hermione the moment they were inside, and leaned against it, facing them.
'Voldemorts got Sirius.'
'What?'
'How d'you - ?'
铃声在宿舍外面响了起来,他听到远处传来了隆隆的声音,那是楼上楼下的学生像平常一样拥进走廊时发出的动静。他还是一动不动地看着庞弗雷夫人,心里越来越慌乱。
没有可以通知的人了。邓布利多走了,海格走了,而哈利一直认为麦格教授还在,她也许有些急躁、固执,可总是值得信赖,总是在他们身边&&
&你这么吃惊,我一点也不觉得奇怪,波特。&庞弗雷夫人带着一种认同的表情说,&在白天他们谁也别想击昏米勒娃&麦格!懦夫,那是&&卑鄙的懦夫&&要不是担心自己走了以后你们这些学生会出事,我会用辞职来抗议的。&
&是的。&哈利茫然地说。
他转过身,漫无目的地从医院大步走进拥挤的走廊,站在那里,被人群挤得东倒西歪;恐慌在他的心中像毒气一样扩散开来。他头昏眼花,不知道该怎么办&&
罗恩和赫敏,一个声音在他脑袋里说。
他又跑了起来,一边跑一边推开挡在路上的学生,一点儿也没注意他们生气的抱怨声。他全速冲下两层楼,来到大理石楼梯顶端,这时他看到他们正急匆匆地朝自己走来。
&哈利!&赫敏急忙说,她看上去很惊慌,&出什么事了?你没事吧?你生病了吗?&
&你去哪儿了?&罗恩问道。
&跟我来,&哈利飞快地说,&来,我必须告诉你们一些事情。&
他领着他们顺着二楼的走廊走去,沿路从一个个门口打量着教室里面。他终于找到了一间空教室冲了进去,罗恩和赫敏一进来,他立刻在他们身后关上门,靠在门上,面对着他们。
&伏地魔抓住了小天狼星。&
&你怎么&&?&
'Saw it. Just now. When I fell asleep in the exam.'
'But - but where? How?' said Hermione, whose face was white.
'I dunno how,' said Harry. 'But I know exactly where. There's a room in the Department of Mysteries full of shelves covered in these little glass balls and they're at the end of row ninety-seven . . . he's trying to use Sirius to get whatever it is he wants from in there . . . he's torturing him . . . says he'll end by killing him!'
Harry found his voice was shaking, as were his knees. He moved over to a desk and sat down on it, trying to master himself.
'How're we going to get there?' he asked them.
There was a moment's silence. Then Ron said, 'G-get there?'
'Get to the Department of Mysteries, so we can rescue Sirius!' Harry said loudly.
'But - Harry . . .' said Ron weakly.
'What? What?' said Harry.
He could not understand why they were both gaping at him as though he was asking them something unreasonable.
'Harry,' said Hermione in a rather frightened voice, 'er . . . how . . . how did Voldemort get into the Ministry of Magic without anybody realising he was there?'
'How do I know?' bellowed Harry. The question is how we're going to get in there!'
'But . . . Harry, think about this,' said Hermione, taking a step towards him, 'its five o'clock in the afternoon . . . the Ministry of Magic must be full of workers . . . how would Voldemort and Sirius have got in without being seen? Harry . . . they're probably the two most wanted wizards in the world . . . you think they could get into a building full of Aurors undetected?'
&我看到了。就在刚才。我考试睡着的时候。&
&可是&&可是在什么地方?怎么抓住的?&赫敏问,她脸色苍白。
&我不知道是怎么抓住的,&哈利说,&但是我很清楚在哪里。神秘事务司里有一间摆满架子的屋子,架子上全是玻璃球,他们就在第97排架子的尽头&&那里有他想要的什么东西,他想利用小天狼星拿到这东西&&他在折磨小天狼星&&他说他最后会杀死小天狼星!&
哈利发觉自己的声音在颤抖,膝盖也是一样。他挪到一张桌子旁坐了上去,想让自己镇定下来。
&我们怎么到那儿去?&他问他们。
大家沉默了一会,接着罗恩问道。&去&&去哪儿?&
&去神秘事务司,去救小天狼星!&哈利响亮地说。
&但是&&哈利&&&罗恩虚弱地说。
&什么?什么?&哈利说。
他不明白,他们为什么都目瞪口呆地瞪着他,好像他在要求他们去做什么荒唐事一样。
&哈利,&赫敏十分胆怯地说,&哦&&怎么&&伏地魔进入了魔法部,怎么会没有人发觉呢?&
&我怎么知道?&哈利大声吼道,&问题是我们怎么进去!&
&可是&&哈利,好好想一想,&赫敏说着朝他迈了一步,&现在是下午五点钟&&魔法部里肯定到处是工作人员&&怎么可能没人看到伏地魔和小天狼星进去呢?哈利&&在所有被通缉的巫师里,他们可能是最有名气的两个&&你觉得他们能进入一座满是傲罗的建筑而不被发现吗?&
'I dunno, Voldemort used an Invisibility Cloak or something!' Harry shouted. 'Anyway, the Department of Mysteries has always been completely empty whenever I've been - '
'You've never been there, Harry,' said Hermione quietly. 'You've dreamed about the place, that's all.'
'They're not normal dreams!' Harry shouted in her face, standing up and taking a step closer to her in turn. He wanted to shake her. 'How d'you explain Ron's dad then, what was all that about, how come I knew what had happened to him?'
'He's got a point,' said Ron quietly, looking at Hermione.
'But this is just - just so unlikely!' said Hermione desperately. 'Harry, how on earth could Voldemort have got hold of Sirius when he's been in Grimmauld Place all the time?'
'Sirius might've cracked and just wanted some fresh air,' said Ron, sounding worried. 'He's been desperate to get out of that house for ages - '
'But why,' Hermione persisted, 'why on earth would Voldemort want to use Sirius to get the weapon, or whatever the thing is?'
'I dunno, there could be loads of reasons!' Harry yelled at her. 'Maybe Sirius is just someone Voldemort doesn't care about seeing hurt - '
'You know what, I've just thought of something,' said Ron in a hushed voice. 'Sirius's brother was a Death Eater, wasn't he? Maybe he told Sirius the secret of how to get the weapon!'
'Yeah - and that's why Dumbledore's been so keen to keep Sirius locked up all the time!' said Harry.
'Look, I'm sorry,' cried Hermione, 'but neither of you is making sense, and we've got no proof for any of this, no proof Voldemort and Sirius are even there - '
'Hermione, Harry's seen them!' said Ron, rounding on her.
'OK,' she said, looking frightened yet determined, 'I've just got to say this - '
'What?'
'You . . . this isn't a criticism, Harry! But you do . . . sort of . . . I mean - don't you think you've got a bit of a - a - saving-people thing?' she said.
He glared at her.
&我不知道,也许伏地魔穿了隐形衣什么的!&哈利喊道,&不管怎样,每次我去神秘事务司,总是一个人也没有&&&
&你从来没去过那里,哈利,&赫敏轻轻地说,&你是梦见了那个地方,不过如此。&
&那些不是普通的梦!&哈利一边冲着她大喊一边站起来朝她走近了一步,想抓住她摇晃几下,&你怎么解释罗恩的爸爸那件事?那都是怎么回事呢?我怎么会知道他发生的那些事?&
&他说到点子上了。&罗恩看着赫敏轻轻地说。
&但这真是&&真是太不可能了!&赫敏急得没办法地说,&哈利,小天狼星始终在格里莫广场,伏地魔怎么可能抓住他呢?&
&小天狼星也许忍不住了,只想呼吸一些新鲜空气。&罗恩担心地说,&好长时间以来他一直很想离开那座房子&&&
&但是为什么,&赫敏坚持说,&伏地魔到底为什么想利用小天狼星拿到那件武器或者是别的什么东西?&
&我不知道,可能有许多理由!&哈利对她大喊,&也许是因为伏地魔不在乎小天狼星的死活&&&
&你知道吗,我刚刚想到,&罗恩压低嗓门说道,&小天狼星的堂姐是食死徒,对吗?也许他把该怎样拿到武器的秘密告诉了小天狼星!&
&是啊&&所以邓布利多很想把小天狼星一直关在屋子里!&哈利说。
&瞧,不好意思,&赫敏喊道,&但是你们俩说得都没道理,我们也没有证据证明这些事,甚至不能证明伏地魔和小天狼星是不是在那个地方&&&
&赫敏,哈利看到他们了!&罗恩一边朝她转过身一边说。
&好吧,&她说道,她的表情虽然惊慌,但是很坚决,&我不得不说说这个&&&
&你&&这不是批评,哈利!但是你确实&&稍微&&我的意思是&&你不认为自己有点儿&&有点儿&&太喜欢救人吗?&她问。
哈利瞪着她。
'And what's that supposed to mean, a &saving-people thing&?'
'Well . . . you . . .' she looked more apprehensive than ever. 'I mean . . . last year, for instance . . . in the lake . . . during the Tournament . . . you shouldn't have . . . I mean, you didn't need to save that little Delacour girl . . . you got a bit . . . carried away . . .'
A wave of not, prickly anger swept through Harry' now could she remind him of that blunder now?
'I mean, it was really great of you and everything,' said Hermione quickly, looking positively petrified at the look on Harry's face, 'everyone thought it was a wonderful thing to do -
That's funny,' said Harry through gritted teeth, 'because I definitely remember Ron saying I'd wasted time acting the hero . . . is that what you think this is? You reckon I want to act the hero again?'
'No, no, no!' said Hermione, looking aghast. That's not what I mean at all!'
'Well, spit out what you've got to say, because we're wasting time here!' Harry shouted.
I'm trying to say - Voldemort knows you, Harry! He took Ginny down into the Chamber of Secrets to lure you there, it's the kind of thing he does, he knows you're the - the sort of person who'd go to Sirius's aid! What if he's just trying to get you into the Department of Myst - ?'
'Hermione, it doesn't matter if he's done it to get me there or not - they've taken McGonagall to St Mungo's, there isn't anyone from the Order left at Hogwarts who we can tell, and if we don't go, Sirius is dead!'
'But Harry - what if your dream was - was just that, a dream?'
Harry let out a roar of frustration. Hermione actually stepped back from him, looking alarmed.
'You don't get it!' Harry shouted at her, 'I'm not having nightmares, I'm not just dreaming! What d'you think all the Occlumency was for, why d'you think Dumbledore wanted me prevented from seeing these things? Because they're REAL, Hermione - Sirius is trapped, I've seen him. Voldemort's got him, and no one else knows, and that means we're the only ones who can save him, and if you don't want to do it, fine, but I'm going, understand? And if I remember rightly, you didn't have a problem with my saving-people thing when it was you I was saving from the Dementors, or - ' he rounded on Ron - when it was your sister I was saving from the Basilisk - '
&这是什么意思,&太喜欢救人&?&
&嗯&&你&&&她显得更担忧了,&我的意思是&&去年,比如说&&在湖里&&三强争霸赛期间&&你不应该&&我的意思是,你没必要去救那个姓德拉库尔的小女孩&&你有一点儿&&失去了自制力&&&
一阵灼热、刺痛的怒火席卷了哈利全身,赫敏怎么能在这种时候提起他这个愚蠢的错误呢?
&我的意思是,你真的是棒极了,&赫敏赶忙说,显得确实被哈利脸上的表情吓呆了,&大家都觉得这件事干得好极了&&&
&真奇怪,&哈利咬着牙说,&我明明记得罗恩说我耽误了时间逞英雄&&你是这么想的吗?你觉得我又想逞英雄了?&
&不,不,不!&赫敏说,看上去吓坏了,&我根本不是这个意思!&
&好吧,那就把你想说的都倒出来吧,因为我们正在这里浪费时间!&哈利喊道。
&我正想说&&伏地魔了解你,哈利!他把金妮带到下面的密室,就是为了把你引到那里,这件事也一样,他知道你是那&&那种会去营救小天狼星的人!如果他只是想让你进入神秘事&&&
&赫敏,不管他这么做是不是为了把我引到那里,那都不要紧&&他们已经把麦格送到圣芒戈医院去了,在霍格沃茨我们找不到凤凰社的人来说这件事,而且如果我们不去,小天狼星就死定了!&
&可是哈利&&如果你的梦是&&只是个梦呢?&
哈利失望地大吼了一声。赫敏向后退了好几步,显得很惊恐。
&你不明白!&哈利朝她喊道,&我不是在做噩梦,我不只是做梦!你认为学习大脑封闭术都是为了什么,你认为邓布利多为什么不想让我看到这些事情?因为它们是真的,赫敏&&小天狼星确实被抓住了,我看到他了。伏地魔抓住了他,而且没有别人知道,那就意味着我们是惟一能够救他的人,如果你不想这么做,那没问题,但我要去,明白吗?而且要是我没记错的话,在我从摄魂怪那里救出的人是你自己的时候,你并没有觉得我太喜欢救人,还有&&&他朝罗恩转过身,&&&在我从蛇怪那里救出的人是你妹妹时&&&
'I never said I had a problem!' said Ron heatedly.
'But Harry, you've just said it,' said Hermione fiercely, 'Dumbledore wanted you to learn to shut these things out of your mind, if you'd done Occlumency properly you'd never have seen this - '
'IF YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO ACT LIKE I HAVEN'T SEEN - '
'Sirius told you there was nothing more important than you learning to close your mind!'
'WELL, I EXPECT HE'D SAY SOMETHING DIFFERENT IF HE KNEW WHAT I'D JUST - '
The classroom door opened. Harry, Ron and Hermione whipped around. Ginny walked in, looking curious, closely followed by Luna, who as usual looked as though she had drifted in accidentally.
'Hi,' said Ginny uncertainly. 'We recognised Harry's voice. What are you yelling about?'
'Never you mind,' said Harry roughly.
Ginny raised her eyebrows.
'There's no need to take that tone with me,' she said coolly, T was only wondering whether I could help.'
'Well, you can't,' said Harry shortly.
'You're being rather rude, you know,' said Luna serenely.
Harry swore and turned away. The very last thing he wanted now was a conversation with Luna Lovegood.
'Wait,' said Hermione suddenly. 'Wait . . . Harry, they can help.'
Harry and Ron looked at her.
&我从来没说过自己有这种感觉!&罗恩激动地说。
&可是哈利,你刚才说了,&赫敏激烈地说道,&邓布利多希望你能学会不让这些事情进入你的大脑,要是你正确地运用了大脑封闭术,你就绝不会看到这&&&
&如果你认为我会装出没看到&&&
&小天狼星告诉过你,没有什么事情比学习封闭你的大脑更重要了!&
&好,我猜他会说些不一样的话,如果他知道我刚才&&&
教室的门被打开了。哈利、罗恩和赫敏猛地转过身。金妮带着好奇的表情走了进来,卢娜紧跟在她身后,脸上还是平时那副漫无目的的表情。
&嘿,&金妮用疑惑的口气说,&我们听出了哈利的声音。你们为什么大喊大叫呀?&
&没你的事。&哈利粗鲁地说。
金妮扬起了眉毛。
&用不着拿这种口气跟我说话,&她冷静沉着地说,&我只是想自己是否能帮上忙。&
&哼,你帮不了。&哈利简短地说。
&你相当粗鲁,你知道的。&卢娜平静地说。
哈利咒骂了一声转身要走。他现在最不愿意做的事就是和卢娜&洛夫古德说话。
&等等,&赫敏突然说,&等等&&哈利,她们能帮上忙。&
哈利和罗恩看着她。
'Listen,' she said urgently, 'Harry, we need to establish whether Sirius really has left Headquarters.'
'I've told you, I saw - '
'Harry, I'm begging you, please!' said Hermione desperately. 'Please let's just check that Sirius isn't at home before we go charging off to London. If we find out he's not there, then I swear I won't try to stop you. I'll come, I'll d - do whatever it takes to try and save him.'
'Sirius is being tortured NOW!' shouted Harry. 'We haven't got time to waste.'
'But if this is a trick of Voldemort's, Harry, we've got to check, we've got to.'
'How?' Harry demanded. 'How're we going to check?'
'We'll have to use Umbridge's fire and see if we can contact him, said Hermione, who looked positively terrified at the thought. 'We'll draw Umbridge away again, but we'll need lookouts, and that's where we can use Ginny and Luna.'
Though clearly struggling to understand what was going on, Ginny said immediately, 'Yeah, we'll do it,' and Luna said, 'When you say &Sirius&, are you talking about Stubby Boardman?'
Nobody answered her.
'OK,' Harry said aggressively to Hermione, 'OK, if you can think of a way of doing this quickly, I'm with you, otherwise I'm going to the Department of Mysteries right now.'
The Department of Mysteries?' said Luna, looking mildly surprised. 'But how are you going to get there?'
Again, Harry ignored her.
'Right,' said Hermione, twisting her hands together and pacing up and down between the desks. 'Right . . . well . . . one of us has to go and find Umbridge and - and send her off in the wrong direction, keep her away from her office. They could tell her - I don't know - that Peeves is up to something awful as usual . . .'
&听着,&她急切地说,&哈利,现在我们需要证明小天狼星确实离开了总部。&
&我告诉过你,我看到&&&
&哈利,我请求你,求你了!&赫敏绝望地说,&在我们去伦敦之前,请让我们查看一下小天狼星在不在家。如果我们查明他不在那里,那我发誓我肯定不会阻止你。我会跟你一起去,我会做&&做任何事情去尽力救他。&
&小天狼星正在受折磨!&哈利喊道,&我们没工夫浪费时间了。&
&可是如果这是伏地魔的诡计呢,哈利,我们必须查看一下,我们必须这么做。&
&用什么办法?&哈利质问道,&我们怎么去查看?&
&我们必须用乌姆里奇的炉火,看看我们能否和他取得联系。&赫敏说,看上去她自己也被这个想法吓坏了,&我们要把乌姆里奇再引开一次,但是我们需要有人望风,这件事我们可以依靠金妮和卢娜。&
金妮显然还在努力弄清究竟发生了什么事,但她马上说:&好吧,我们会这么做。&而卢娜说:&你说起&小天狼星&的时候,是在说胖墩子勃德曼吗?&
没人回答她。
&好,&哈利咄咄逼人地对赫敏说,&好,要是你能想出个办法很快办到,那我就同意你的想法,不然我马上就去神秘事务司。&
&神秘事务司?&卢娜说道,表情略微有些惊讶,&可是你怎么才能去那里呢?&
哈利还是没理她。
&好吧,&赫敏一边说一边绞着双手在课桌之间踱来踱去,&好吧,嗯&&我们当中必须有一个人去找乌姆里奇,还&&还要带她去别的地方,让她一直远离办公室。他可以对她这么说&&让我想想&&皮皮鬼正像平常一样忙着做什么坏事&&&
'I'll do it,' said Ron at once. 'I'll tell her Peeves is smashing up the Transfiguration department or something, it's miles away from her office. Come to think of it, I could probably persuade Peeves to do it if I met him on the way.'
It was a mark of the seriousness of the situation that Hermione made no objection to the smashing up of the Transfiguration department.
'OK,' she said, her brow furrowed as she continued to pace. 'Now, we need to keep students right away from her office while we force entry, or some Slytherin's bound to go and tip her off.
'Luna and I can stand at either end of the corridor,& said Ginny promptly, 'and warn people not to go down there because someone's let off a load of Garrotting Gas.' Hermione looked surprised at the readiness with which Ginny had c Ginny shrugged and said, 'Fred and George were planning to do it before they left.'
'OK,' said Hermione. 'Well then, Harry, you and I will be under the Invisibility Cloak and we'll sneak into the office and you can talk to Sirius - '
'He's not there, Hermione!'
'I mean, you can - can check whether Sirius is at home or not while I keep watch, I don't think you should be in there alone, Lee's already proved the windows a weak spot, sending those Nifflers through it.'
Even through his anger and impatience, Harry recognised Hermione's offer to accompany him into Umbridge's office as a sign of solidarity and loyalty.
'I . . . OK, thanks,' he muttered.
'Right, well, even if we do all of that, I don't think we're going to be able to bank on more than five minutes,' said Hermione, looking relieved that Harry seemed to have accepted the plan, 'not with Filch and the wretched Inquisitorial Squad floating around.'
'Five minutes'll be enough,' said Harry 'C'mon, let's go - '
'Now?' said Hermione, looking shocked.
'Of course now!' said Harry angrily. 'What did you think, we're going to wait until after dinner or something? Hermione, Sirius is being tortured right now!'
'I - oh, all right,' she said desperately. 'You go and get the Invisibility Cloak and we'll meet you at the end of Umbridge's corridor, OK?'
&我来干,&罗恩马上说,&我会告诉她,皮皮鬼正在捣毁变形课教室什么的,那个地方离她的办公室很远。如果我在路上碰到皮皮鬼,我也许能说服他去这么做。&
赫敏没有反对捣毁变形课教室,这说明事态已经非常严重了。
&好的。&她说,一边继续踱步一边皱起了眉头,&现在,我们闯进去的时候,需要让学生们离她的办公室远远的,不然一些斯莱特林的学生肯定会去向她报告。&
&卢娜和我可以站在走廊两头,&金妮飞快地说,&警告人们不要去那里,因为有人放出了大量锁喉毒气。&金妮这么快就编出了这个谎话,让赫敏显得很惊讶。金妮耸耸肩膀说:&弗雷德和乔治离开以前正打算这么做。&
&好的,&赫敏说,&那么,哈利,你和我穿上隐形衣,我们悄悄进入办公室,你可以和小天狼星谈&&&
&他不在那里,赫敏!&
&我的意思是&&你可以&&可以查看一下小天狼星是否在家,同时我来望风,我觉得你不应该单独进去。李从窗户把那些嗅嗅送了进去,这说明那里是个弱点。&
尽管又气又急,但哈利承认,赫敏提出陪他一起进入乌姆里奇的办公室是团结和忠诚的象征。
&我&&好吧,多谢。&他嘟哝说。
&好了,嗯,就算这些事情我们都能办到,我也不指望我们的时间能超过五分钟,&赫敏说,哈利好像接受了这个计划,让她看上去轻松多了,&因为费尔奇和那些讨厌的调查行动组正在到处转悠。&
&五分钟应该足够了。&哈利说,&来吧,我们走&&&
&现在?&赫敏表情惊讶地说。
&当然是现在!&哈利生气地说,&你想什么呢,我们要一直等到晚饭之后还是怎么着?赫敏,小天狼星正在受折磨呢!&
&我&&哦,好吧。&她失望地说,&你去拿隐形衣,我们会在乌姆里奇办公室走廊的尽头跟你会合,好吗?&
Harry didn't answer, but flung himself out of the room and began to fight his way through the milling crowds outside. Two floors up he met Seamus and Dean, who hailed him jovially and told him they were planning a dusk-till-dawn end-of-exams celebration in the common room. Harry barely heard them. He scrambled through the portrait hole while they were still arguing about how many black-market Butterbeers they would need and was climbing back out of it, the Invisibility Cloak and Sirius's knife secure in his bag, before they noticed he had left them.
'Harry, d'you want to chip in a couple of Galleons? Harold Dingle reckons he could sell us some Firewhisky - '
But Harry was already tearing away back along the corridor, and a couple of minutes later was jumping the last few stairs to join Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Luna, who were huddled together at the end of Umbridge's corridor.
'Got it,' he panted. 'Ready to go, then?'
All right, whispered Hermione as a gang of loud sixth-years passed them. 'So Ron - you go and head Umbridge off . . . Ginny, Luna, if you can start moving people out of the corridor . . . Harry and I will get the Cloak on and wait until the coast is clear . . .&
Ron strode away, his bright-red hair visible right to th meanwhile Ginny's equally vivid head bobbed between the jostling students surrounding them in the other direction, trailed by. Luna's blonde one.
'Get over here,' muttered Hermione, tugging at Harry's wrist and pulling him back into a recess where the ugly stone head of a medieval wizard stood muttering to itself on a column. 'Are - are you sure you're OK, Harry? You're still very pale.'
'I'm fine,' he said shortly, tugging the Invisibility Cloak from out of his bag. In truth, his scar was aching, but not so badly that he thought Voldemort had yet dealt S it had hurt much worse than this when Voldemort had been punishing Avery . . .
'Here,' he threw the Invisibility Cloak over both of them and they stood listening carefully over the Latin mumblings of the bust in front of them.
'You can't come down here!' Ginny was calling to the crowd. 'No, sorry, you're going to have to go round by the swivelling staircase, someone's let off Garrotting Gas just along here - '
They could hea one surly voice said, 'I can't see no gas.'
哈利没有回答,而是猛地冲出教室,开始奋力挤过在外面转来转去的人群。向上跑了两层楼以后,他遇见了西莫和迪安,他们高兴地跟他打招呼,说他们正计划在公共休息室举办考试结束后的通宵庆祝会。哈利几乎没听见他们说什么。他匆忙爬过肖像洞口时,他们还在争论需要在黑市买多少黄油啤酒。他又爬出去时,隐形衣和小天狼星的小刀已经放在他的书包里,而他们都没有注意到刚才他没在身边。
&哈利,你愿意捐助一些加隆吗?哈罗德&丁戈也许能卖给我们一些热火威士忌&&&
但是哈利已经顺着走廊飞奔而去,一两分钟后他跳下最后几级台阶,来到乌姆里奇办公室走廊的尽头与罗恩、赫敏、金妮和卢娜会合了。
&拿到了。&他气喘吁吁地说,&准备开始吧?&
&好吧,&一群高声喧哗的六年级学生从他们身边走过时,赫敏小声说道,&那么罗恩&&你去把乌姆里奇引开&&金妮、卢娜,要是你们能把人们赶出走廊&&哈利和我就会穿上隐形衣,等到没有人的时候&&&
罗恩大步走开了,在他走到通道尽头之前,一直能看到他火红色的头发;同时在另一个方向,金妮同样颜色鲜明的脑袋在周围推推挤挤的学生当中晃动着,后面跟着卢娜金色的脑袋。
&到这边来。&赫敏低声说,抓住哈利的手腕把他拖到一个壁龛里,在那里的一根柱子上,一个中世纪巫师丑陋的石头脑袋正在喃喃自语。&你&&你肯定自己没事吗,哈利?你的脸色还是很苍白。&
&我没事。&他简短地回答了一句,从书包里抽出了隐形衣。实际上,他的伤疤正在隐隐作痛,但是疼得不那么厉害,这让他认为伏地魔还没有给小天狼星致命的打击;在伏地魔惩罚艾弗里时,他的伤疤要疼得多&&
&这里。&哈利说道,他匆忙地把隐形衣披在他们两个人身上,他们站在那里,在前面那个半身石像嘟哝出来的拉丁话中仔细地倾听着。
&你们不能到这儿来!&金妮正对人群大声说,&不行,对不起,你们必须绕道走螺旋楼梯,刚才有人在这一带施放了锁喉毒气&&&
他们听到人们在抱怨,有个不友善的声音说:&我看不到有毒气。&
'That's because it's colourless,' said Ginny in a convincingly exasperated voice, 'but if you want to walk through it, carry on, then we'll have your body as proof for the next idiot who doesn't believe us.'
Slowly, the crowd thinned. The news about the Garrotting Gas s people were not coming this way any more. When at last the surrounding area was quite clear, Hermione said quietly, 'I think that's as good as we're going to get, Harry - cone on, let's do it.'
They moved forwards, covered by the Cloak. Luna was standing with her back to them at the far end of the corridor. As they passed Ginny, Hermione whispered, 'Good one . . . don't forget the signal.'
'What's the signal?' muttered Harry, as they approached Umbridge's door.
'A loud chorus of &Weasley is our King& if they see Umbridge coming,' replied Hermione, as Harry inserted the blade of Sirius's knife in the crack between door and wall. The lock clicked open and they entered the office.
The garish kittens were basking in the late-afternoon sunshine that was warming their plates, but otherwise the office was as still and unoccupied as last time. Hermione breathed a sigh of relief.
'I thought she might have added extra security after the second Niffler.'
They pulled off the C Hermione hurried over to the window and stood out of sight, peering down into the grounds with her wand out. Harry dashed over to the fireplace, seized the pot of Floo powder and threw a pinch into the grate, causing emerald flames to burst into life there. He knelt down quickly, thrust his head into the dancing fire and cried, 'Number twelve, Grimmauld Place!'
His head began to spin as though he had just got off a fairground ride though his knees remained firmly planted on the cold office floor. He kept his eyes screwed up against the whirling ash and when the spinning stopped he opened them to find himself looking out at the long, cold kitchen of Grimmauld Place.
There was nobody there. He had expected this, yet was not prepared for the molten wave of dread and panic that seemed to burst through his stomach at the sight of the deserted room.
'Sirius?' he shouted. 'Sirius, are you there?'
His voice echoed around the room, but there was no answer except a tiny scuffing sound to the right of the tire.
&那是因为它们没有颜色,&金妮用令人信服的口气恼火地说,&不过要是你想穿过毒气,那就请便吧,我们可以用你的尸体给下一个不相信我们的白痴做证明。&
慢慢地,人群稀疏起来。关于锁喉毒气的新闻好像已经传开,人们再也不到这个方向来了。当附近的区域空无一人时,赫敏轻轻地说:&我觉得我们差不多该行动了,哈利&&来吧,我们开始吧。&
他们披着隐形衣向前走去。卢娜正背对着他们站在远处的走廊尽头。他们经过金妮旁边时,赫敏小声说:&好样的&&别忘了信号!&
&什么信号?&当他们到达乌姆里奇的门前时,哈利低声问。
&要是他们看到乌姆里奇过来,就一起大声唱&韦斯莱是我们的王&。&赫敏回答说,这时哈利把小天狼星的小刀插进了门缝。门锁咔哒一声打开了,他们走进了办公室。
那些艳丽俗气的猫咪正沐浴在黄昏前的阳光中,它们的盘子被阳光晒得暖烘烘的,但是除此之外,这间办公室还是像上次一样寂静,空无一人。赫敏松了口气。
&在第二次嗅嗅事件以后,我还以为她也许会增加其他的安全措施呢。&
他们脱下隐形衣;赫敏急忙走到窗户边,站在外面的人看不见的地方,拿出魔杖窥视着下面的场地。哈利冲向壁炉,抓起那罐飞路粉,朝炉膛里撒了一撮,那里立刻烧起了翠绿的火焰。他马上跪下,把脑袋伸进舞动的火焰喊道:&格里莫广场12号!&
尽管他的膝盖仍然稳稳地跪在办公室冰凉的地板上一动不动,但他的脑袋开始旋转了,就像刚刚从游乐场的转马上下来似的。他一直迎着旋转的烟灰眯紧眼睛,当旋转停止时,他睁开眼睛,发现自己正看着格里莫广场12号那长长的、冷清的厨房。
厨房里没有人。他已经料到会是这样,可是看着空无一人的屋子时,似乎他的胃里突然涌起了一阵炽热的不安和恐慌,让他措手不及。
&小天狼星?&他喊道,&小天狼星,你在吗?&
他的声音在屋子里回响,可是除了炉火右边有一声轻微的拖着脚走路的声音外,没有一点儿回应。
'Who's there?' he called, wondering whether it was just a mouse.
Kreacher the house-elf crept into view. He looked highly delighted about something, though he seemed to have recently sustained a nasty injury to both hands, which were heavily bandaged.
'It's the Potter boys head in the fire,' Kreacher informed the empty kitchen, stealing furtive, oddly triumphant glances at Harry. 'What has he come for, Kreacher wonders?'
'Where's Sirius, Kreacher?' Harry demanded.
The house-elf gave a wheezy chuckle.
'Master has gone out, Harry Potter.'
'Where's he gone? Where's he gone, Kreacher?'
Kreacher merely cackled.
'I'm warning you!' said Harry, fully aware that his scope for inflicting punishment upon Kreacher was almost non-existent in this position. 'What about Lupin? Mad-Eye? Any of them, are any of them there?'
'Nobody here but Kreacher!' said the elf gleefully, and turning away from Harry he began to walk slowly towards the door at the end of the kitchen. 'Kreacher thinks he will have a little chat with his mistress now, yes, he hasn't had a chance in a long time, Kreacher's master has been keeping him away from her - '
'Where has Sirius gone?' Harry yelled after the elf. 'Kreacher, has he gone to the Department of Mysteries?'
&谁在那儿?&他喊道,觉得那可能不过是一只老鼠。
家养小精灵克利切悄悄溜进他的视线。尽管他的双手好像在最近受了重伤,裹着厚厚的绷带,但他看上去好像正在为什么事情感到非常高兴。
&是波特男孩的脑袋在炉火里。&克利切对着空荡荡的厨房说,他鬼鬼祟祟的,用古怪、得意的眼光偷偷瞥了瞥哈利,&克利切很奇怪,他来做什么?&
&小天狼星在哪儿,克利切?&哈利问道。
家养小精灵喘息着轻声笑了。
&主人出去了,哈利&波特。&
&他去哪儿了?他去哪儿了,克利切?&
克利切只是咯咯地笑。
&我警告你!&哈利说,他心里完全清楚,凭自己现在的处境,他根本没办法惩罚克利切,&卢平呢?疯眼汉呢?随便哪一个都行,他们有人在吗?&
&除了克利切,谁都不在!&小精灵兴高采烈地说,同时转身背对哈利开始慢慢走向厨房另一头的房门,&克利切认为现在自己应该去和女主人聊上一小会儿了。是啊,他很久都没找到机会了,克利切的主人总是让他远离她&&&
&小天狼星去哪儿了?&哈利在小精灵身后大声喊道,&克利切,他去神秘事务司了吗?&
市场合作联系
联系人靳华
E-mailjinhua#wps.cn
jinhua#kingsoft.com
广告合作联系
联系人蔡先生

我要回帖

更多关于 暗黑地牢隐藏人物代码 的文章

随机推荐