回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求R社游戏bad medicine 攻略_百度知道
求R社游戏bad medicine 攻略
翼梦要权限,我实在没空去刷了,根据回答提高悬赏
我有更好的答案
The purpose of the interview is primarily to test the applicant\&#39.pragmatist 7.realist 8.psychologist11breadfast
lunch medical
carecommunication
satellite news
broadcastEurope
Asia smoke
foghelicopter
airport television
broadcastStructure121.helpless7.machinist 5.cautiously 4.responded 5.type 6.When 13.tension9.tucked 10.stand in the way of71.frantic 2.qualified 3.assume 4.in addition to6.tucked 8.catch on (to it)9.tight 10.working 3: It won&#92. Just that she didn&#92外教社大学英语精读第3册第5单元参考答案Vocabulary61.went ahead(B)1.cleaning 2.Nothing&#92.In 6.about 7.familiar8.lives 9.before 10.much 11.had 12.Word Building101.scientist 2.organist 3;'ve got a slight headache.tap 5.because 14.gave 15.of16;are thinking about 6.hold back 7.has gone ahead8.Reaching out 9.tourist 4;'t be long before the mechanic has the machine taken apart.4.It won\'s nothing, rally.helpless 3.pressure 4.considered 17.It was not long before everyone came to know him.Or. It is wrong to assume that John will formally apologize them for being impolite.3. This scandal will undoubtedly be an embarrassment to the Labor Party which is trying hard to win the election.4. I was hard at work on a term papers when my baby sister bounded up the stairs and burst into my room.5. I asked her several times, but she refused to respond to my question.6. In the West, people often send away for mail-order goods, which can save a lot of time.7. No matter how hard they try, the older generation often finds if difficult to hold back changes among the young in a modern society.8. Since you have set your mind to finish your master\'s program as soon as possible, don\'t let your social life stand in the way of your studies.Key to Reading ActivityExercise A1.S 2.M 3.M 4.S 5.SExercise B1.S 2.M 3.M 4.MExercise C1.a 2.c 3.b 4.c 5.b 6.a 7.d 8.d 9.b 10.aExercise D1.我的童年常常充满孤寂2.我便由一个又一个先后雇来的女孩照料着,呆在那座古老的大住宅里,感到十分寂寞。3.我要是对她有所了解该多好啊!4.当时即使有人给我一百万元,也不会使我感到更值得夸耀的了。5.我自幼就渴望弄清楚的问题,如今已有了完美的答案了。Unit 6 1.装了假肢,他起初走路走不稳,但经过锻炼他的步子稳了。 Fitted with the artificial leg, he walked unsteadily at first,but with practice his steos became steady. 2.医生说我得了重感冒,她给我开了四种药,三种是药片,饭后服,另一种药水,睡前服。 The doctor said I had caught a bad cold and she prescribed me four kinds of medicine.Three of them are pills to be taken aftermeal, and theother is liquid tobe taken before bedtime. 3.我宁可到外面去散步也不愿在这房间里待上两个小时什麽事也不做。 I would rather go out for a walk than just stay in the room doing nothing for two hours. 4.汽车早已开走看不见了,珍妮还站在大门口凝视著路的尽头。 The car long being out of sight ,Jenny was still standing at the door ,gazing toward the end of the road. 5.就我所知,他们相互感情上已有一些时间。 As far as I know, they have been emotionally detached from each other for quite some time. 6.一般地说,通过增加供给或减少需求可以减低物价。 Generally speaking, increasing supply or decreasing demand can bring down prices. Unit8 1.如果你每晚开夜车工作,身体必然会受影响。 If you stay up late workingevery night, your health will surely be affected. 2.即使你是班上最好的学生之一,要保住成绩也得常常温习功课才行。 Even if you are one of the best students in the class, in order to maintain your grades you must review your lessons often. 3.人们常把美国看成是一个不同民族的大熔炉。 The United States is often viewed as a melting pot of different nationalities. 4.情况确实如此,有些人一生中很早就获得成功,而另一些人则要工作很长时间方能实现自己的目标。 It is true that some people achieve success very early in life, while others must work a long time before attaining their goals. 5.他坚持认?这次实验的失败主要是由於准备不足。 He maintained that the failure of the experiment wsa largely due to inadequate preparations. 6.如今研究人员提倡我们应该每天花些时间将自己想要达到的目标投射到心灵的屏幕上。 Researchers now recommend that we take time off every day to project our desired goals onto the screen in our minds..Nothing important. Just that these shoes are so tight that they hurt when I walk.Cloze(A)1.arrival 2.approached 3.sets her mind 5.sent away for5.were&#47. 131.Nothing serious. Just that I\'t be long before the whole country rises up and drives the aggressors from their homeland.3.It was not long before the mechanic had the machine taken apart.Or: It won&#92.botanist6.No, but I am sure he will qualify for the job.stand in your way 7;t be long before we work out some plan 's a bit upset about losing the game.3.It&#92.In addition to6.5;'s the matter with me.It is best to approach it cautiously.2.I will go ahead with my original plan.3.I was formally introduced to him at the party last weekend: It won\s proficiency in spoken English.had (teh entire house) to myself 7.on guard 8.qualify 9.5.set your mind to81.had run out 2.catch on 3.4.library 4;'t do so well in the race as she hand expected.4.Nothing important. Just that a lit cigarette burnt a hole in her new skirt.issue 2.catch on 10.women 18.earn 19.Only 20.like 21.softer 22.SuchTranslation151.5.helping out 4. Just that he&#92.2;'t be long before everyone comes to know him.2.It was not long before the whole country rose up and drove the aggressors from their homeland.Or.is going on91.aloud 5.2.It won\''t be long before you get used to wearing glasses.I will tell him my decision upon his arrival at the airport.presuures 8
众多资深游戏玩家为您解答
地下城与勇士
5.went ahead(B)1.cleaning 2.helpless 3.pressure 4.Nothing&#92.stand in your way 7.tourist 4.I will tell him my decision upon his arrival at the airport.It won\&#39. Just that she didn&#92.library 4;'t be long before the whole country rises up and drives the aggressors from their homeland.3.It was not long before the mechanic had the machine taken apart.Or;t be long before we work out some plan to promote our sales.It is best to approach it cautiously.2.I will go ahead with my original plan.3.I was formally introduced to him at the party last weekend.Nothing important.cautiously 4.responded 5.type 6;'ve got a slight headache.5.tension9.tucked 10.stand in the way of71.frantic 2.qualified 3.assume 4游戏是幻想与现实之间的桥梁。游戏有智力游戏和活动性游戏之分,又翻译为Play.aloud 5. Just that these shoes are so tight that they hurt when I walk.Cloze(A)1.arrival 2.approached 3.because 14.gave 15.of16.is going on91;'t be long before you get used to wearing glasses,Toy体育运动的一类。现在的游戏多指各种平台上的电子游戏。
外教社大学英语精读第3册第5单元参考答案Vocabulary61.considered 17.tap 5.4.It was not long before everyone came to know him.Or;'s nothing, rally,Playgame,Sport,Spore,Squail.women 18.earn 19.Only 20.like 21.softer 22.SuchTranslation151.5. It is wrong to assume that John will formally apologize them for being impolite.3. This scandal will undoubtedly be an embarrassment to the Labor Party which is trying hard to win the election.4. I was hard at work on a term papers when my baby sister bounded up the stairs and burst into my room.5. I asked her several times, but she refused to respond to my question.6. In the West, people often send away for mail-order goods, which can save a lot of time.7. No matter how hard they try, the older generation often finds if difficult to hold back changes among the young in a modern society.8. Since you have set your mind to finish your master\'s program as soon as possible, don\'t let your social life stand in the way of your studies.Key to Reading ActivityExercise A1.S 2.M 3.M 4.S 5.SExercise B1.S 2.M 3.M 4.MExercise C1.a 2.c 3.b 4.c 5.b 6.a 7.d 8.d 9.b 10.aExercise D1.我的童年常常充满孤寂2.我便由一个又一个先后雇来的女孩照料着,呆在那座古老的大住宅里,感到十分寂寞。3.我要是对她有所了解该多好啊!4.当时即使有人给我一百万元,也不会使我感到更值得夸耀的了。5.我自幼就渴望弄清楚的问题,如今已有了完美的答案了。Unit 6 1.装了假肢,他起初走路走不稳,但经过锻炼他的步子稳了。 Fitted with the artificial leg, he walked unsteadily at first,but with practice his steos became steady. 2.医生说我得了重感冒,她给我开了四种药,三种是药片,饭后服,另一种药水,睡前服。 The doctor said I had caught a bad cold and she prescribed me four kinds of medicine.Three of them are pills to be taken aftermeal, and theother is liquid tobe taken before bedtime. 3.我宁可到外面去散步也不愿在这房间里待上两个小时什麽事也不做。 I would rather go out for a walk than just stay in the room doing nothing for two hours. 4.汽车早已开走看不见了,珍妮还站在大门口凝视著路的尽头。 The car long being out of sight ,Jenny was still standing at the door ,gazing toward the end of the road. 5.就我所知,他们相互感情上已有一些时间。 As far as I know, they have been emotionally detached from each other for quite some time. 6.一般地说,通过增加供给或减少需求可以减低物价。 Generally speaking, increasing supply or decreasing demand can bring down prices. Unit8 1.如果你每晚开夜车工作,身体必然会受影响。 If you stay up late workingevery night, your health will surely be affected. 2.即使你是班上最好的学生之一,要保住成绩也得常常温习功课才行。 Even if you are one of the best students in the class, in order to maintain your grades you must review your lessons often. 3.人们常把美国看成是一个不同民族的大熔炉。 The United States is often viewed as a melting pot of different nationalities. 4.情况确实如此,有些人一生中很早就获得成功,而另一些人则要工作很长时间方能实现自己的目标。 It is true that some people achieve success very early in life, while others must work a long time before attaining their goals. 5.他坚持认?这次实验的失败主要是由於准备不足。 He maintained that the failure of the experiment wsa largely due to inadequate preparations. 6.如今研究人员提倡我们应该每天花些时间将自己想要达到的目标投射到心灵的屏幕上。 Researchers now recommend that we take time off every day to project our desired goals onto the screen in our minds..2.presuures 8,Games.had (teh entire house) to myself 7.on guard 8;'t be long before the mechanic has the machine taken apart.4.It won&#92.botanist6.Word Building101.scientist 2.organist 3.No, but I am sure he will qualify for the job.helping out 4.issue 2: It won\'s a bit upset about losing the game.3.It&#92,H't be long before everyone comes to know him.2.It was not long before the whole country rose up and drove the aggressors from their homeland.Or.helpless7.tucked 8.catch on (to it)9.tight 10.pragmatist 7.realist 8.psychologist11breadfast
lunch medical
carecommunication
satellite news
broadcastEurope
Asia smoke
foghelicopter
airport television
broadcastStructure121;s proficiency in spoken English,Jeu.catch on 10.sent away for5.were&#47.sets her mind 5.set your mind to81.had run out 2.catch on 3.In 6.about 7.familiar8.lives 9.before 10.much 11.had 12;'t do so well in the race as she hand expected.4.Nothing important. Just that a lit cigarette burnt a hole in her new skirt,Pastime.In addition to6;'s the matter with me: It won\are thinking about 6.hold back 7.has gone ahead8.Reaching out 9.working 3. Just that he&#92.in addition to6.qualify 9. 131.Nothing serious. Just that I&#92.machinist 5. The purpose of the interview is primarily to test the applicant\&#39.2: It won&#92.When 13
【正直に名乗り出る】/【なんとなく隠れる】志奴要-106 _, I) h2 d7 ]6 K2 W; q, Q* z【もちろん分かってます】/【……何をでしょう?】志奴要-10【廊下へ行く】/【学食へ行く】 ※其实强制两边都要跑一遍,先选哪边也没差% G7 M1 `, Z6 ?【闻くほどのことじゃ……】志奴要-10/【理解できたので大丈夫です!】6 B) Q5 G: s& a: S& H) x6 n【はい】/【いいえ】志奴要-20; I1 v5 T+ v1 x& ?5 {/ j& S( b【プリントを取りに行く】/【扫除をする】 ※同上注解【用事があると言って逃げる】志奴要-20/【大人しく従う】# W3 _% `0 w# o& ?& R2 m- j1 d【わかりました】/【无理です】志奴要-305 w% l% L' m8 F- p1 g+ a【志奴先生のお手伝いをする】/【日志を书く】 ※继续同上……& D《凪原大贵》【うん、いいよ】/【気が进まないな】凪原大贵-10【答えは……?】凪原大贵-20/【解き方を教えて下さい!】4 H7 f4 R* u& t% i( ^% o【数学の问题を解く】/【数学系の仕事をする】【(触れてみたかった、かも)】凪原大贵-10/【こちらこそすみません】0 c$ F; {# k: N& E. s【じっと见つめる】/【とっさに目をそらす】凪原大贵-10/ _. }6 B9 {9 C* R9 s7 e【廊下へ行く】/【保健室へ行く】0 M& G% O4 @* R% |. e/ T【……はい】/【(自信がないな)】凪原大贵-20. ^( R# E( A, J9 e& E5 a( Q【期待していてください!】凪原大贵-30/【……が、がんばります】【补习を受ける】/【気分転换をしに行く】《葛叶翔》. _/ j0 Z$ T& i- |【世界史の先生、だよね?】/【见覚えないかな】葛叶翔-10【先生ひどいです】葛叶翔-10/【あの时は紧张してて……】【葛叶先生に质问をしに行く】/【お弁当を食べる】. k& Y2 |; e( O7 {【軽くお辞仪する】/【无视して通り过ぎる】葛叶翔-10【黙ってうつむく】/【そんなわけないと否定する】葛叶翔-20【ゲームセンターへ行く】/【公园へ行く】【実は葛叶先生は……】葛叶翔-20/【答えない】【何かいい方法を闻く】葛叶翔-30/【葛叶の元へむかう】h! F7 U& \+ ^5 ?【保健室へ行く】/【校门前へ行く】6 y3 k6 y1 Z, K& ]% w% S$ H6 ~+ |( f( U《加修レム》/ }% [# T: R3 |! b# c【ち、ちちち违います!】/【そんなもの盗みません】加修レム-104 ^/ ~& Iw' ]K+ T& y【いりません】加修レム-20/【ありがとうございます】8 X4 `/ l/ \& w! zI【早食い竞争をする】/【宝探しをする】【いつから孤児院に?】加修レム-10/【ごめんなさい……】& _% I. d2 W: n, T【もう谛めよう……】加修レム-10/【どうすればやめてくれますか?】【追いかけっこをする】/【校庭を覗く】【ため息をつく】/【あくまで沈黙する】加修レム-20& M( \R# z( n8 G. M/ C9 A【もう逃げられない】加修レム-30/【なんで手锭……!?】【加修先生に会いに行く】/【部活へ行く】& r_/ ~3 I8 U. f% S2 m1 p0 ]& q0 t& E- t+ P《柳辽太》4 l& A/ R$ j( p. j6 ~* `+ r2 K% H# e0 ~! |9 k' A/ F【别にどうってことないです】柳辽太-10/【まだまだ紧张してます】3 P( \Z& H' p! \! }* s【はい、がんばります!】/【どうでしょうか……】柳辽太-10【柳先生に质问をしに行く】/【街を见に行く】【天気がいいせいかな?】/【别に普通です】柳辽太-10【别に先生とは関系ないよ】柳辽太-20/【うん、先生のお阴だね】; H' R% a2 F) Q! s2 F& @【本を返しに行く】/【家庭科の授业に出る】【ありがとうございます】/【先生の考えすぎです】柳辽太-20【先生とは関系ないです】柳辽太-30/【占いの结果がよかったんです】; ?; S1 w! X' X9 r: c1 W, Z【もう少しゆっくりする】/【体育の授业に出る】《东条海里》* O* r2 f) |% q0 Y) \; Q【とても绮丽ですね】/【珍しい絵ですね】东条海里-101 x! dx5 q, ]( U【はい】东条海里-20/【いいえ】3 E) r& B: R* Z+ t【廊下へ行く】/【青蔷薇园へ行く】【颔く】/【自信がないです】东条海里-20# f7 R* e- ~: c! h& U【毎日ですか?】东条海里-10/【わかりました】【青蔷薇のお世话をしに行く】/【レッスンを受けに行く】+ X. l8 Q. g2 Lj【はい】/【いいのかな……?】东条海里-103 }* P% N: ]8 u9 O【お上手ですね】/【とても绮丽です】东条海里-30【学园の歴史を学ぶ】/【答辞を提出しに行く】
这个要等挺久的,主要抽取得慢。等抽取完后才会显示安装,5957MB 要有耐心 卡在这的人很多啊,我也是!这么多人出现这个问题的话,我单单是电脑配置和系统的问题吧,官方是不是要重视下! 我试了下装上了 你们也
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
medicine的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求电锯惊魂 我想和你玩个游戏 英语台词!_百度知道
求电锯惊魂 我想和你玩个游戏 英语台词!
我有更好的答案
I am the only person who knows where your daughter is.Now you must pay the price..And if you're listening to this.I made this tape as an insurance policy..,re wearing is hooked into your upper and lower jaws,you should know better than anyone what happens then.There is a simple key that will unlock the harness,Kerry.It is right in front of you.All you have to do is reach in and take it.But do it quickly.The acid will dissolve the key in a matter of seconds.Make your choice.你好,凯莉.我想玩个游戏.至今,你的大部分生命都在和死人打交道,拼凑着他们生前的最后一刻.你擅长这个,因为你喜欢死人.或者说,你也死了,内心已死.和活人相比,你更像具冰冷的尸体.我相信,你想加入你真正的家庭,真正的,你唯一的家庭,死亡.你所穿的装置紧紧钩住了你的胸腔,并且,在这段录象播完后,你将有一分钟的时间去找出路.那一分钟结束后,你应该...比任何人都清楚会发生什么.那有一把小小的钥匙,可以打开这个器具,凯莉.它就在你面前.你所要做的就是把手伸进去并把它拿出来.但是要快一点.里面的酸剂会在几秒内把钥匙溶解.你自己选择吧.马克篇Hello,Mark,if you're so sick...then why do I have so many photos of you up and about?Let's put your so-called illness to the test.Right now,there's a slow-acting poison in your veins.The antidote is inside the safe.The combination to the safe...is writen on the wall.Hurry up and program it in.But watch your step.By the way,that's flammable substance smeared on your body.So I would be careful with that candle,if I were you...or all the people you've burned with your act...just might have their revenge.你好,马克,如果你真的有病,为何我有你很多外出的照片?让我们来测试你所谓的“生病”.现在,你的血管被注入了慢性毒素.解毒剂在保险箱里面.保险箱密码组合...写在墙上.快把它找出来输入进去。不过要小心你的脚下.顺便说一下,你的身上都是易燃物.如果我是你,我会格外小心蜡烛...否则所有你曾烧死的人...都会报了他们的仇的迈克尔篇Hello Michael, I want to play a game. So far in what could loosely be called your life you've made a living watching others. Society would call you an informant, a rat, a snitch. I call you unworthy of the body you possess, of the life that you've been given. Now we will see if you are willing to look inward rather than outward to give up the one thing you rely on in order to go on living. The device around your neck is a death mask. The mask is on a spring timer. If you do not locate the key in time the mask will close. Think of it like a venus flytrap. What you are looking at right now is your own body not more than two hours ago. Don't worry, you're sound asleep and can't feel a thing. Taking into account that you are at a great disadvantage here I'm going to give you a hint as to where I've hidden the key, so listen carefully. The hint is this... It's right before your eyes. How much blood will you shed to stay alive, Michael? Live or die, make your choice. 特洛伊篇Hello,Troy.I wanna play a game.This game will take place in a room not much bigger than the room you've spent most of your life in.A prison cell.Despite all of the advantages and privileges that you were given at birth,you have returned to prison again and again.More comfortalbe in chains than you are in freedom.Tonight we will see how far you are willing to go to break those chains once for all.Live or die,Troy.Make your choice. 你好,特洛伊.我想和你做个游戏.游戏将会在一个不大的地方里进行,这地方比起你大半生都待的地方...监狱的牢房,要小一点.不管老天赋予你多少优势和特权,你总是屡教不悔,一次次的被关进监狱.也许拿铁链这么穿着你,比让你自由还舒服吧!今晚,让我们来看看,一旦你挣脱铁链,你能走多远,是生是死,你自己选.泽普篇Hello,Mr.Hindle...or as they called you around the hospital.:Zep.I want you to make a choice.There's a slow-acting poison coursing through your system...that only I have the antidote for.Will you murder a mother and her child to save yourself?Listen carefully,if you will.There are rules.你好,辛德先生.或者如同...医院的人所称:泽普.我要你做个选择.你的体内流淌着慢性毒素,正慢慢深入骨髓而...只有我有解药.你愿意杀死一个目前和她的孩子来拯救你自己吗?若要活命就仔细听着,有规则。,如果你想找回她.只有一把钥匙能打开装置.我很后悔.但是我的生活也在那天被改变.我给自己找了一个父亲,re locked away.The second time somebody changed my life.you become immortal.你最好快点...一个引路人;s only one key to open the device.When the timer at the back goes off..But my life was saved that day.You don&#39..a leader,杰夫,而且.You probably don't even remember me...I told you that you couldn't kill me,Jeff...一个老师.艾力克,什么才能治疗癌症.It's in the stomach of your dead cellmate.By creating a legacy..What's the cure for cancer,Eric.你戴的装置用来所住你的下巴..but not the drug charge you framed me for.You wouldn&#39,以防万一.如果你现在正听这个的话,那就表示是时候收尾了.你好,阿曼达.你不认识我,但我认识你.我想玩个游戏...At the end of that minute。如果你输了就会这样.通过一些值得让人记住的生活.你好,杰夫,你不能杀我的,杰夫.我是你宽恕之心的最终考验.但是如果你听到这个,那说明你失败了.现在你必须要付出代价.但是你从前曾经改变了我的生活.你把我送进监狱.很多事情我都后悔过..Now I will give you something to live for.它在你死去狱友的胃里.看一下四周,阿曼达。你就知道我没有在撒谎.The device you are wearing is hooked into your ribcage.And by the time this tape is finished,you will have one minute to find a way out.your mouth will be permanently ripped open.Think of it like a reverse bear trap,in deadth.你会损失什么.第二次有人改变了我的生活.现在我来演示给你看..你的最就将永久的炸开...a teacher.but you changed my life once.You sent me to prison.I was guilty of a lot of things..Here,I'll show you.Here&#39.我录制了这带子.当装置后面的计时器到点后.,the it's time to collect.I was your final test of forgiveness..但不包括你编造在我身上的藏毒罪.你不知道如果你进监狱以后.是死是活,你自己选艾瑞克篇Hello,Eric.Lt know me,Jeff,and if you want to get her back,you'll have to play a game.Up until now you have spent your life among the dead piecing togather their final moments,indeed,t know the things you lose..我告诉过你...I was guilty..I believe you want to join your true family.就像是个回动式的猎熊器.And if you're listening to it.You are good at this because you,like them,are also dead.Dead on the iside.You indentify more with a corpse than you do with a living human.So now we find that tables are turned..;s what happens if you lose.The device you&#39.The answer is immortality.She only has a limited supply for air..?The cure for death itself.I want to play a game.I found myself a father..,Kerry.你会变得不朽.那么现在我们发现事情已经被颠倒杰夫篇Hello,Jeff?用死亡本身去治疗.答案是不朽.通过留下一些遗产..,你就必须玩个游戏.凯莉篇Hello..by living a life worth remembering,but I didn't tell you why.你好,哎力克.你可能甚至都不记得我,但我没说过为什么,答案很简单,我是那个应该对你损失的孩子负责的人,我是唯一知道你女儿下落的人.她待的地方空气可没那么多.只为复仇而活所付出的代价.现在我要给你一些活下去的启示......which for living for nothing but vengeance,and the answer is simple.I am the person responsible for the loss of your child..,but I know you.I want to play a game.Here&#39..when you&#39,Amanda.Know that I'm not lying.You better hurry up.Live or die.Make your choice阿曼达篇Hello,Amanda
采纳率:58%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
电锯惊魂的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 come into one s own 的文章