周末沉迷于网络游戏防沉迷系统导致近视增肥然后去看医生写一篇英语作文

当前位置: >>
高中英语作文-英语写作提升32讲
二、There be 句型此句型是由“there+be+主语+状语”构成,用以表达 “某地有某物”。there be 句型其实是倒装的一种情况,主语位 于谓语动词 be 之后,there 仅为引导词,并无实际意义。be 动词与其后的主语在人称和数上保持一致,有时态的变化。如:现在有 there is/are... 过去有 there was/were... 将来有 there will be.../there is/are going to be... 现在已经有 there has/have been...可能有 there might be...肯定有 there must be.../there must have been... 过去一直有 there used to be... 似乎有 there seems/seem/seemed to be... 碰巧有 there happen/happens/happened to be...另外,此句型有时可用 live, stand, come, go, lie, remain,exist, arrive 等词代替 be 动词。如:There lived an old man at the foot of the mountain. 山脚下住着一位老人。 There came a shout for “help”.有人喊救命。 There goes the bell.铃响了。 There lies a book on the desk.课桌上放着一本书。 翻译下列句子 1.灯亮着,办公室里肯定有人。 _________________________________________________. The light is on. There must be someone in the office 2.战前这儿一直有家电影院。 _________________________________________________. There used to be a cinema here before the war 3.恰好那时房里没人。 There happened to be nobody in the room at that time _________________________________________________. 4.我家门前有一条河。 There lies/is a river in front of my house ____________________________________. 5.广州是一座有着 2200 多年文明历史的古城,而且发展 很快。 __________________________________________________ There lies/is a river in front of my house than 2,200 years, is developing rapidly too ___________________________________________________. 简单句的高级句式 简单句其实也可以不简单,若将简单句与非谓语动词短语、形容词短语、介词短语、同位语、独立主格结构等巧妙地结合在一起,不但可以表达更丰富的内容,而且也使句子变得 更精彩,充分显示考生在英语表达上的实力。如: 1.同位语 I want to have a pen friend, hopefully a girl in her early twenties and with interests similar to mine. 我想有一个笔友, 希望是一个二十出头且兴趣相投的女孩 子。(同位语中又有两个并列的介词短语修饰) 2.形容词短语 Afraid of difficulty, he prefers to do the easy math problem.他害怕困难,宁愿做容易的数学题。 3.不定式短语 In order to study well, we need to do sports. 为了学习好,我们需要做体育运动。 4.现在分词短语 In this picture, a mother bird stays in her nest in a big tree, watching her babies flying away. 在这幅图中,一只鸟妈妈待在一棵大树的鸟巢里,看着她 的鸟仔飞走了。 5.过去分词短语 Compared with letters and public phones, mobile phonesand the Internet are faster and much more convenient.与信件和公用电话相比,手机和网络更快也更方便。 6.介词短语 Instead of giving us answers immediately, he encourages us to think by ourselves. 他鼓励我们独立思考,而不是马上告诉我们答案。 一、完成句子 1.我是李华,一名四川学生。(用同位语) a student in Sichuan I'm Li Hua, _________________. 2.与其他老师相比,摩尔先生更注意教学方法。(用过去 分词短语) Compared with other teachers _________________________,Mr. Moore pays more attention to his way of teaching. 3.北京动物园,建于 1906 年,有 100 多年的历史了。(用过 去分词短语) The Beijing Zoo, ____________,has a history of more built in 1906 than 100 years. 4.李华在公交车站等 601 路公交车去上学。(用现在分词 短语) waiting for Bus No.601 to go to Li Hua was at the bus stop, __________________________ school ____________________. 5.我们学生应当通过努力学习而不是考试作弊来获得好 成绩。(用介词短语) We students should try to get good results by studying hard, instead of cheating in examinations __________________________________________. 篇章连贯 在英语写作中,要做到篇章结构连贯,除在内容的组织安 排上要注意前后的逻辑性外,有时还需恰当使用能承上启下的 关联词语。最常用的词有: 类别关联词举例 for example, take...for example, for instance, such as, like in the first place/to begin with/to start with/first of all/first and foremost/first first(ly), second(ly), third(ly), in addition/besides/what's 列举 more/furthermore/moreover, finally, last but not least for one thing...(and) for another... on the one hand...on the other hand... 转折 but, however, while, on the contrary, in contrast, otherwise, in spite of 因果 because, since, as, for, due to, for this reason, so, therefore, so...that... 比较 similarly, compared with/to, just like, just as at first/to start with/in the beginning, then, next, later, afterwards, (soon) after that, after a while, finally, now, at present, in the past, recently, immediately, 时间 soon, suddenly, at that moment, as soon as, the moment, from now on, from then on, at the same time, meanwhile, not...until, after, before, when, while, during 目的 for this purpose, with/for the purpose of, so that, in order to, in order that, so as to 让步 although, even if, even though, no matter how, whether...or... 条件 as/so long as, on condition that, if, unless, in case of 并列 not only...but also, both...and, either...or, neither...nor, as well as 强调 without any doubt, obviously, above all 概括 in a word, in short, in brief, generally speaking, in conclusion in my opinion, in my view, in my point of view, as far as I'm concerned, as for 观点 me, personally, I think... 讨论辩论类作文 【谋篇布局】1.开头:提出问题或引出讨论或辩论的主题Recently (whether)... 2.主体:陈述不同观点及其理由 表示赞同:agree with, favour the idea, be for the idea, be in we have had a discussion/debate on/aboutfavour of, approve of表示反对:don't agree with, be against the idea, disagree 理由:because, for, they say, saying that, for the reason that 3.结尾:表明个人观点 Personally, I think...As for me... In my opinion... 【实用套语】 1.开头:提出问题或引出讨论或辩论的主题 (1)We had a discussion about whether it is the only way out for senior students to go to college. 我们就上大学是否是高中生的唯一出路进行了讨论。 (2)Recently our class have held a discussion on how to carry out the Citizens' Basic Moral Standards and become a successful young man. 最近我班就如何实施《公民的基本道德规范》和做一个有 为青年进行了讨论。 (3)Recently, in our class there has been a heated discussion about whether the Beijing Zoo should be moved out of the city. 最近我班就北京动物园是否应迁出市区进行了讨论。 (4)I'm writing to tell you about a recent discussion our class have had on whether or not university students should be financially independent. 我写信是要告诉你我班最近就大学生是否应该经济独立进 行讨论的情况。注意:有时还会用“Opinions are divided on the question.”之 类的过渡句,然后再引出不同观点。 发表看法 读写任务常常在概括上文内容要点后,要求考生对作者的 某一观点发表看法。考生对此观点既可以表示赞成,也可以表 示反对,但不论赞成或反对都应简单说明理由,最后还可重申主题或得出结论。 【实用套语】1.表示赞同(1)I firmly support the view that... There are two factorscontributing to this point.In the first place, ...In the second place, ...Therefore, there's no doubt that... 我坚决支持这个观点??有两个因素让我支持这个观点。 第一??第二??因此,毫无疑问?? (2)As far as I am concerned, I can't agree more with...I hold my view for the reason...So it goes without saying that... 就我而言,我完全同意??其理由是??因此,不用说?? (3)I fully agree with his statement that... mainly because... 我 完全赞同他??的说法,主要是因为?? (4)From my point of view, I am in favor of the idea that...依我 之见,我赞成?? (5)What the writer said sounds reasonable. 作者所说的听起来很合理。 (6)I'm for the writer's idea that... 我支持作者的观点?? 2.表示不赞同:(1)Personally speaking, I strongly argue against the idea that...It is not only because...but also because... 就本人而言,我强烈反对??不但因为??而且因为??(2)To be frank, I can not support the opinion.My argument for this view goes as follows.For one thing... For another...坦率地说,我不支持这一观点。其理由如下:一是??二是??(3)From my point of view, I oppose the idea/statement that...For one thing...For another... 依我看,我反对??一是??二是?? 分析原因 分析原因就是解释现象,即在指出一种社会现象后,逐条 分析产生这种现象的原因。另外,在论证观点时,其表述形式 也与此相似,即在提出一种观点后,往往需要一条一条地列出 具体的理由,以证明自己的观点。【实用套语】1.The reason why...is that...??的原因是?? 2.There are three reasons for... ??有三个原因。 3.There are several reasons that contribute to... 有几个原因促成?? 4.My views are based on the following reasons. First ofall, ...Secondly ...Finally, ...我的观点是基于以下几个理由。首先??其次??最后??5.Reasons for this are varied. Some people think...Others think...产生这种现象的原因是多种多样的。一些人认为??而另 一些人认为?? 6.I firmly support the view that...because...In addition, ...我坚 决支持??观点,因为??另外?? 举例说明 【技巧点拨】 举例说明就是通过举例子来证明某种观点,阐明某种道理。例子不必长篇大论,但一定要与主题相吻合。写例子之前可用一句话过渡,写完例子后用一两句话重申主题。 【实用套语】1.However,there are other ways to make students work hard.For example,teachers can reward us with small gifts ifwe do a good job. 然而,有其他方法让学生们努力学习。例如,老师可 以在我们取得成绩的时候给我们一些小礼物作为奖励。 2 . A good parent should possess some good qualities, especially when facing her children.Take my mother,a model parent, as an example. 一位好的家长应该具备一些好的品质,特别是面对孩 子的时候。以我的母亲――一位典型的家长来做典例。 3.There is no denying that confidence plays an important role in our life. A convincing example that jumps into my mind is about speaking English.不可否认的是,自信在我们的生活中扮演着一个重要的角色。我脑子里涌现的一个很有说服力的例子就是关于 说英语的。 4.Such examples can be seen easily in our daily life.Agood case in point is...这样的例子在我们日常生活中很容易见到。一个典型 的例子就是?? 文章结束语的模式 【技巧点拨】 尽管写作中没有明确要求考生写总结,但一篇带总结 的文章会使结构更显完整,在阅卷时能够争取更好的印象 分。因此,建议考生用简短的语言总结全文。 总 结 时 常 用 to sum up, to conclude, to summarize, inbrief, in conclusion, all in all 等表总结性的词语。此外,总结应简洁,建议只用一句话。总结的方式有: 一、重申主题 In a word, in order to face the hard work, I think students should have suitable relaxation at weekends. 总之,为了面对艰苦的学习,我认为学生在周末应该 适当放松。 二、得出结论We can draw a conclusion that our society is progressing and people are living a better life than ever before. 我们可以得出一个结论,我们的社会在进步,人民的生活比以往任何时候更加美好。 三、提出建议 Therefore, it is suggested that you should make friends with people having different genders, characteristics or backgrounds.因为,建议你应当与不同性别、性格以及背景的人交朋友。 四、强调重要 To sum up, environmental protection is of great importance, which can make us live more comfortable and healthier.总之,环境保护非常重要,这会使我们生活得更舒适更健康。 五、表明决心 I am confident that I can make every effort to satisfy your demand―being brave and successful. 我相信我一定会竭尽全力达到你的要求:勇敢和成功。六、进行呼吁 It is high time that we should be aware of theimportance of self-protection.And only with a good sense of self-protection can we live a safe and happy life. 是我们应该意识到自我保护的重要性的时候了。只有 具有自我保护意识,我们才能平安幸福地生活。 七、强调观点 Only when the traffic problem is solved can we lead an easy life. 只有当交通问题得到解决时我们才能过上舒适的生 活。 八、表示重要对 “谈谈??的重要性/必要性/意义”就直接说“??很重要/很有必要/有重要意义”。如: 1.谈谈安全教育的重要性。In my opinion, no lesson is more important than theone on personal safety. 在我看来,没有课程比安全教育课更重要。 2.谈谈建设绿色校园的重要性。 It is of great importance to build a green campus. 建设绿色校园非常重要。 北京将每月的 22 日定为“让座日(Seat-giving Day)”,并 规定在公交车上经常让座的乘客将有机会获得奖励。对此,网 民在网上进行了激烈的讨论,大家看法不一。 [写作内容] 请根据下表所提供的信息,写一篇英语短文。合理,乘车时主动为老、弱、病、残、孕等乘客让55%的网民 45%的网民 你的观点 座体现了我国的传统美德,需要继承发扬光大。 不合理,是否让座是个人自愿的行为,不应该强迫。 ?? 范文诵读: Beijing amed the 22nd of every month as “Seat-giving Day”to encourage passengers on public transport to give their seats to those in greater need, and those commuters who often do so will get rewarded.This activity arouses different opinions among netizens.( 表示赞同及理由 ) 55% of the netizens are for the activitybecause they think, for one thing, it is one of China's traditionalvirtues to offer seats to the aged, pregnant women, children anddisabled.For another thing, as the capital of China, more passengers' offering seats can leave a good impression on visitors both at home and abroad.( 表示反对及理由) 45% of the netizens, however, object to the activity, claiming that giving up seats is a matter of willingness,and passengers should not be forced to do so. ( 表 明 个 人 观 点 ) As far as I'm concerned, this activity issurely of great help to set a better image of Beijing.Through suchan activity, Beijing will see an increasing number of people willing to do so and an improvement of people's behavior. 如何写发言稿 【谋篇布局】 发言稿包括开幕词、闭幕词、欢迎词、欢送词、告别词等。一般结构为:称呼语→正文→结束语【实用套语】 1. 称呼语:Dear friends/Dear fellow students/Good morning, ladies and gentlemen/Good afternoon everyone 等,其后用逗号 “,”。 2.正文(1)有时用一句客套话。如: ①It is a great honor for me to stand here and give my speech.我很荣幸站在这里发表演讲。 ②I'm very happy to stand here and give my speech. 我很高兴站在这里发言。 (2)一般开门见山直奔主题。如: ①Welcome to our school.Now please allow me to introduce you to some of our school rules here. 欢迎你们来到我们学校,请让我向你们介绍一下我校的一些规章制度。 ②The topic of my speech today is “Thoughts on becominga grown-up”. 我今天发言的主题是“关于如何成为成年人的思考”。 ③Welcome to this year's English speech competition.I'm LiHua.I feel greatly honoured to host the contest, which is sponsored by the Students' Union. 欢迎参加今年的英语演讲比赛,我是李华,非常荣幸主持由学生会发起的这次比赛。 (3)列举讲话要点。常用 first of all, secondly, finally 等。如: ①As high school students, firstly, we are expected to be neatly dressed when at school. 作为高中生,我们首先应做到在校时穿戴整洁。 ②Secondly, it must be made clear that we should never be late for class or leave school before it is over. 其次,我们应该牢记不能上课迟到或早退。 ③Lastly, when you are walking on the road, please remember to keep to the right. 最后,当你走在路上,请记得要靠右。(4)一般用一句话来总结讲话的内容。如: ①I hope that the friendship between you and us will exist forever.我希望你和我们之间的友谊永存。 ②In a word, good listening can really enable you to get closer to each other. 总之,好好倾听会让你们能够彼此靠近。 ③Only in this way can we become a good listener. 只有这样,我们才可以成为良好的倾听者。3.结束语That's all.Thank you (for listening)!就这样,谢谢!注意:高考一般只要求考生写正文部分,开头和结尾等涉 及格式的通常不要求考生写。 假设你们班在举行英文辩论会,讨论教辅书的问题。请根据以下提示,写一篇发言稿。[写作内容]现状 教辅书深受学生欢迎,在学生学习中扮演重要角色。优点 能帮助学生复习、总结、巩固,并能指导我们如何学习。 好的教辅书犹如老师一样有帮助。 不能依赖教辅书,因为学习主要靠自己,而且也有质量低 劣的教辅书。建议 [写作要求] 1.只能用 5 个句子表达全部内容;2.发言稿的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总句数。 Dear friends, ...That's all.Thank you!范文诵读: Dear friends, Coaching books are now very popular among middle schoolstudents, and they are playing an important role in our study. Coaching books can help us review, summarize and consolidate what we have learned, and they can also guide us how to learn in future.Good coaching books are just like good teachers, which are a great help to us learning. However, we cannot depend too much on coaching books, because the best way of learning is to learn by ourselves.What's more, some coaching books are of poor quality, so we need to choose and judge by ourselves.That's all.Thank you! 如何写通知通知是一种安排活动或布置工作时使用的文体,包括了口 头通知和书面通知。口头通知是当面向有关人员口授有关活动的信息,而书面通知是以布告的形式把事情通知给有关人员。通知的要素是时间、地点、对象、事件、注意事项等。书面通 知还应写明通知时间和组织者。 【实用套语】 1.口头通知要有称呼语,如:L Boys and girls。2.口头通知常用开头语:(1)May I have your attention, please?请大家注意了。 (2)I have something important to tell you. 我有一些重要的事情要告诉你们。3.口头通知常用结束语:That's all.Thank you. 4.其他套语: (1)Everyone is asked to be there on time. 要求大家按时到那里。 (2)Be sure not to be late.一定不要迟到。(3)Please take your notebooks with you and be sure on time.请带上笔记本,按时到达。 (4)Those who are interested in it are warmly welcome.欢迎对此有兴趣的人参加。注意:通知中常用将来时态。 你校学生会将为来访的美国朋友举办一个晚会,要在学校广播中宣布此事,并欢迎大家参加。为使美国朋友能听懂,请你用英语写一篇广播通知。 [写作内容] 1.宗旨:欢迎来访的美国朋友 2.组织者:学生会 3.时间:7 月 13 日(星期六)晚 7:30 4.地点:主楼的屋顶花园(roof garden) 5.活动内容:音乐,跳舞,唱歌,游戏,交换小礼品(请 包装好,签名并在包装外面写上几个祝愿词) [写作要求] 1.只能用 5 个句子表达全部内容; 2.短文开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总句数。 Boys and girls, May I have your attention, please? ... Everybody is welcome.That's all.Thank you! 范文诵读:Boys and girls, May I have your attention, please? The Students' Union isgoing to hold a party on Saturday evening, July 13, to welcomeour friends from the United States.The party will be held in the roof garden of the Main Building and begin at 7:30 p.m.There will bemusic, dancing, singing, games and exchange of gifts.You maybring along a small gift for this purpose.Remember to wrap it up, sign your name and write a few words of good wishes. Everybody is welcome.That's all.Thank you! (2012 届广东六校联合体 11 月联考) 假如你是李华,你的英国朋友 Bob 即将来深圳旅游,应他的要求, 请你写一封 e-mail,介绍深圳湾体育中心(Shen-zhen Bay Sports Center) ――“春茧”(the Spring Cocoon)。 [写作内容] 位置 开工―竣工时间 结构 用途 特点 “春茧”的寓意 深圳市南山中心区东北角,毗邻香港 2008 年 10 月―2010 年底 建筑面积约 32.6 万平方米,包括体育场、体育馆、游 泳馆(natatorium)和星级酒店 第 26 届大运会(the 26th Universiade)开幕式和足球赛、 乒乓球赛、游泳比赛和训练场地。大运会后免费向市 民开放 深圳的新地标(landmark),代表了深圳市的城市形象 优秀青年运动员冲向世界“破茧而出” 表格类作文 表格类作文是将要表达的主要信息置于表格中,要点明 确,范围具体,使考生对所提供的信息一目了然。 【技巧点拨】 写这类作文时,考生要注意以下几点: 1.注意文体结构,切忌写成“填表题”。 表格类基础写作题虽然以表格作为提示,但一定要用短文 的形式来表达。 2.灵活转换信息,切忌“一对一直译”。 表格中的中文提示有些概括性强、比较简洁,有些较为抽 象、复杂,所以表达时切忌逐字逐句机械地直译、硬译。要灵 活调整信息,适当补充成分、采用意译法等写出符合英语表达 习惯的文章。 3.善用表格上下、左右关系,巧妙组合信息。基础写作要求只能用 5 个句子表达全部内容,所以考生要 通过适当的逻辑关系整合要点。如表达果因关系,就可以考虑 用 for, because, therefore 等来组合信息。 4.采用多种表达法,避免句式单一。 表格里每一栏或列的内容一般用来表达同类信息,如建 议、方法等。为了避免句式重复、单调、呆板,考生要学会用 不同的表达方式表达同类的信息。 5.形成全局观念,防止遗漏“间接要点”。 在表达完表格里的信息外,也应注意表格前的情景说明, 还应考虑文意及文章结构是否完整。 范文诵读: Dear Bob, I was so glad to hear that you are coming to Shenzhen for a travel.Shenzhen Bay Sports Center, nicknamed as the “Spring Cocoon” because of its shape of a cocoon, is located at the northeast corner of the center of Nanshan District, Shenzhen and next to Hong Kong.Covering an area of 326,000 square metres, it includes a stadium, a gym, a natatorium and some star hotels.Its construction work started in October 2008 and came to an end at the end of 2010.It was in the Spring Cocoon that the opening ceremony of 26th Universiade was held as well as the training and competitions for football, pingpong ball, swimming and so on and after the Universiade it is open to the public for free.As a new landmark representing the image of Shenzhen City, it means that excellent young athletes rush out of the cocoon and into the world. Sincerely yours, Li Hua 图表作文 图表包括表示数量大小或数量之间差异的条形或柱状图 (bar chart),显示数据变化的曲线图(graph),以及以圆内扇形的 大小表示各部分所占比例的饼形图(pie chart)。图表作文实际上 是要求考生将图表中的数据、图形转换成文字,并就图表中所反映的情况作出分析或发表议论。 【技巧点拨】 1.读取信息。写作前我们必须仔细读图,掌握图表上提供 的信息及每一栏上面的小标题的标注,由此弄清楚设计者想通 过图表反映出的信息、问题或现象。 2.处理信息。在掌握全部信息的基础上对信息进行分析与 对比,同时考虑文章的布局、段落的划分以及上下文的连贯等。 3.文章结构。文章一般应包括: Part 1:General idea (conclusion/tendency) (图表反映的问 题或总体趋势) Part 2:Facts (to support the idea) (具体数据或事实) Part 3:Reason (原因分析) Part 4 :Solutions/Suggestions ( 解决问题的办法或建议 ) 在写作时,这四个部分不一定全部被包括在内,应根据写作 要求或具体情况而定。 4.列举数据时要避免过多地重复使用百分比,可以用约数、倍 数等来表达。强调“少”可用 only ( 只有) 等,强调“多”可用 as many/much as (多达)等。 【必备词汇】 1. 上 升 : rise, go up, climb, rocket ( 迅 速 上 升 ), soar ( 猛 增 ), increase 2.下降:go down, fall, drop, decline, decrease 3.起始:from...to..., to 4.程度:by... 5. 急 缓 : slow, slight, quick, steady, sharp ( 急 剧 的 ), sharply ( 急 剧 地 ); dramatically ( 显 著 地 ); remarkably (显著地) 6.趋势:upward trend (上涨趋势), downward trend (下跌趋势) 7.不变:stay, remain (依然是) 8.其他:account for 30% of the total (占总量的 30%), at the same rate (以相同的速率), average (平均的), annual (每年的), figure/number (数字), amount (数量), percentage (百分比) 【实用套语】 1.开头 (1)From the graph/table/chart above, we can see that... 从上表我们可以看出?? (2)As can be seen from the table ( = As we can see clearly from the table)...正如从图表中所看到的?? (3)As is shown by the graph, there had been a rapid increase in...正如曲线所示,??飞速增长。 (4)From the statistics given in the table, it can be seen that...从 表中所给的统计数字可以看出?? (5)It can be concluded from the graph that there has been a great decline in... 从曲线图可以得出结论,??下降了很多。 (6)The graph shows/includes that... 图表显示/表明?? 2.原因说明(1)There are two reasons that account for this phenomenon.有 两个原因可以解释这种现象。 (2)A number of factors could account for/contribute to/lead to/result in the change/success/increase. 许多因素可以说明/导致/引起这个变化/成功/增长。(3)The reason for...is that...……的原因是??3.结尾(1)We can draw the conclusion that... 我们可以得出??(2)From the changes in the charts, we can predict that... 从图 表的变化来看,我们可以预计?? (2012 届梅州中学第二次月考) 假设你于 4 月 23 日的“世界读书日”(World Reading Day) 在你所在的学校进行了一项阅读习惯调查,以下是其中的一项 调查结果。请用英语写一篇短文,说明相关内容及结果等。A.买书阅读 B.网上下载或在线阅读 馆借阅 D.学校阅览室阅读C.从朋友处或图书 [写作内容] 1.调查内容及时间;2.调查结果; 3.问题:阅览室的使用率(use rate)不高; 4.建议:(1)延长阅览室的开放时间; (2)书店送书到校,方便学生购买。[写作要求]只能用 5 个句子表达全部内容。 范文诵读:On World Reading Day, we carried out a survey about the reading habits of high school students.According to the survey, 45.75% of the students read books they buy and 8.5% of them download e-books or read online.35.75% of the students borrow books from friends or the library and 11% of them read in the school reading-room.From the survey we can see that the use rate of the school rea-ding-room is not high enough.We suggest that its opening hours be extended and meanwhile bookstores be invited into the school to make it convenient for students to buy books. 地点简介 介绍一个国家、地区或城市,一般应包括其地理位置、首 都或政府所在地、人口、气候、环境、物产及历史等。 【实用套语】1.地理位置 lie in/be located in/be situated in 位于,坐落于 in the center of/in the east of 在中心/在东部 2.人口 It has a population of.../With the population of... 人口是?? The population has reached... 人口达到?? 3.历史 It has a history of.../With the history of...有??的历史4.占地面积 It covers/has an area of...square meters.占地??平方米 5.环境 with green hills and beautiful rivers 有着青山绿水 6.气候 neither too cold nor too hot 既不太冷也不太热 the climate varies from place to place 气候因地而异 7.物产 be rich in/be high in 盛产?? a city with much industry 一个工业城市 8.风景名胜 place of interest 风景名胜区 sth. attract/appeal to sb.某物吸引某人 sth. be so attractive/wonderful/appealing that... 某物是如此的吸引人,以至于??It is famous for/as...??因为/作为??而著名 a place with many tourist attractions一个有着很多名胜的地方 兴趣爱好 本话题主要指对音乐、舞蹈、表演、体育运动、游戏(包括 网络游戏)、集邮、阅读、烹饪、看电影、看电视、听收音机、欣赏戏剧、音乐会、观光旅行、访问博物馆、饲养宠物等非常 感兴趣。 【必备词汇】surf the Internet 上网 chat online 在线聊天 enjoy popular music 喜欢流行音乐 be fond of/be keen on/go in for 喜欢/爱好?? have some hobbies 有一些爱好be interested in/show interest in/take an interest in 对??感兴趣be crazy about 对??着迷develop a great liking for 渐渐爱上?? prefer...to...宁愿??而不愿?? 采访类作文 【谋篇布局】 1.交待采访的时间、对象、主题等。2.描述数据和信息呈现出的问题所在,并分析原因。3.被采访人提出个人观点或对解决该问题提出建议。 【实用套语】 1.交待采访的时间、对象和主题 Last weekend, I had an interview with Professor Wang, an eye-doctor, concerning about the issue of short-sightedness of school children in China. 上周末,我就全国学生的近视问题采访了眼科医生王教授。 (2009 年广东) 2.采访对象所述的问题与原因分析(1)According to Professor Wang, slightly more than half of the school children in our country are shortsighted, ranking the first in the world. 据王教授所说,我国略多于一半的学生都是近视,居世界 首位。(2009 年广东) (2)He also pointed out that the causes for short-sightedness are so complicated that no medicine can cure short-sightedness. 他还指出说,导致近视的原因很复杂,没有药物能治愈近 视。(2009 年广东) 3.陈述专家的个人观点或建议 (1)He suggested that school children avoid overuse of their eyes and do more outdoor activities.他建议学生应避免过度使用眼睛并且多做户外活动。(2009 年广东)(2)He particularly reminded us that how to hold a pen is also related to short-sightedness.他特别提醒我们如何握笔也和近视有关。(2009 年广东) 假设你是校报小记者,最近进行了一次采访,以下是这次采访的情况: 1.时间:上周末 2.对象:营养专家王教授3.主题:我国中学生的早餐问题4.基本信息: (1)90%的调查对象吃早餐 (2)早餐营养不均衡 5.专家解读:(1)原因:学生睡眠不足导致早上起床匆忙,早餐来不及吃。 (2)建议:让学生认识到早餐的重要性,一定要吃早餐。 (3)特别提示:家长应抽出时间给学生准备营养丰富的早餐。 [写作内容] 请根据以上情况用英语写一篇采访报道,并包括以下内容: 1.采访的时间、对象和主题; 2.中学生吃早餐的现状;3.专家解读。[写作要求]只能用 5 个句子表达全部内容。 范文诵读:(交待采访时间、对象和主题) Last week I had an interview with Professor Wang, a nutritionist, concerning about the problem of Chinese students' breakfast.(交待问题) The research I did before shows that ninety percent of interviewees eat breakfast but are on an imbalanced diet.(陈述原因) According to Professor Wang, lacking of sleep causes students' hurry getting up and having little time for breakfast.(专家建议) He suggested that students should realize the significance of breakfast and be sure to eat breakfast every single day.He particularly suggested that parents make time preparing nourishing breakfast for their children. 调查类作文 调查的结果往往会用表格或图表的形式来表述,因此高考 中调查类作文常用“少量文字+表格或图表”的形式来命题。 【谋篇布局】 1.写作时,第一句开门见山地交待调查的基本情况,即阐 述调查的时间、对象、主题等情况。(1 句) 2.阐述调查结果,描述表格中的数据所反映的情况、数据 间的主要差异或趋势,或有的还要求谈谈数据所反映出来的问 题,并分析原因。(3 句) 3.提出个人观点或对解决该问题提出建议。(1 句) 【实用套语】 1.交待调查的时间、对象和主题(1)Last week, we did a survey among 2,600 students on “who is your idol”. 上周,我们以“谁是你的偶像”为题,在 2600 名学生中进 行了一次调查。 (2)I have recently made a survey among 30 boys and 30 girls in my class about their purpose of surfing the Internet. 最近我对我班的 60 名同学进行了调查,看他们上网做什 么。 (3)Last week, we did/conducted/carried out a survey among all the students in our school on the time they spent in sleeping every day.上周,我们就每天的睡眠时间对全校学生进行了调查。(4)Recently, a survey has been done to find out how middle school students spend their pocket money. 日前,针对中学生零用钱的消费方向,对某中学学生进行 了问卷调查。 2.阐述调查结果(1)From the table, we can conclude (that) over 20% of the teenagers are addicted to smoking. 根据上表,我们可以得出如下结论:超过 20%的青少年吸 烟上了瘾。 (2)As is shown in the above table, Senior Three students spend the least time in sleeping. 如上表所示,高三学生睡眠时间最少。 (3)As can be seen from the table above, more than 70% of the students have formed a very good habit of study. 从上表可以看出,70%以上的学生已经形成了良好的学习 习惯。 3.描述数据所反映的问题在描述调查结果所反映出来的问题时,考生可以用非限制性定语从句或分词短语来表达。如: (1)30% of the students questioned say they think it better not to have physical exercise, which shows/mirrors/reflects/reveals that these students lack the awareness of keeping healthy. 在被调查的学生中,有 30%的人说,他们认为最好不要进 行体育锻炼。这表明,这些学生缺乏保持健康的意识。 (2)Only seven percent of the students are interested in lookingup new words in the dictionary, showing/mirroring/reflectingthat owing to their laziness, these students would rather be given everything by their teachers.只有 7%的学生喜欢利用词典查生词,这表明这些学生由于太懒,宁愿老师包办一切。 4.阐述个人观点或建议 (1)As far as I am concerned, effective measures should beinstantly taken to help students to spare time for slee-ping.在我看来,应该立即采取有效措施来帮助学生获得休息时 间。(2)From my own perspective, we should take action to helpstudents to make good use of study time. 在我看来,我们应当采取措施帮助学生好好利用学习时间。 假如你是李明,某报社委托你在就读的中学生进行关于午睡情况的问卷调查。请根据下表中的内容(打√的选项为大多数人的选择),用英语写一封信,简要向报社介绍调查的结果。 午睡情况调查表 1.你有午睡的习惯吗? A.有 B. 没有2.你大约何时开始午睡?□A.12:00□B.12:30C.13:00 3.你通常午睡多长时间?A. 约 15 分钟 B. 约 30 分钟 C.约 50 分钟4.你通常在什么地方午睡?A. 教室B. 家中C.宿舍5.你认为午睡有好处吗? A.有 B. 没有 C. 不确定 [写作内容] 请根据以上调查的结果写一篇调查总结,并简要谈谈你对 午睡的好处的看法。[写作要求] 1.只能用 5 个句子表达全部内容; 2.调查的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总句数; 3.参考词汇:午睡 ta 宿舍 dormitory Dear Editor, Recently I have conducted a survey on taking a nap after lunch in my school. ... Yours, Li Ming 范文诵读:Dear Editor, Recently I have conducted a survey on taking a nap after lunch in my school.Most of the students have the habit of sleeping for a while at noon.The majority prefers to take a nap around 13:00 and it usually lasts for about 50 minutes.They often choose to sleep in the dormitory instead of at home or in the classroom.When it comes to the benefits of taking a nap, they all agree that it does some good to their health.As we know, with a nap after noon, one can feel refreshed and energetic enough to study more efficiently in the afternoon. Yours, Li Ming 如何写招领启事 招领启事属于公告性应用文,是拾到物品的个人或集体用 书面形式请失主前来认领而使用的一种应用文样式。 【谋篇布局】 招领启事通常以 Found 作为标题放在启事的正上方,其正文包括以下几部分:1.拾到物品的时间、地点及当时的情况;2.描述拾到物品的特征及数量(但不必特别详细具体);3.表明要为拾到的物品寻找主人的意图; 4.提供详细且准确的联系方式或联系地址。 【实用套语】1.介绍拾到物品的时间、地点及当时的情况:On the afternoon of January 3rd, 2012, I found a... at/in...when I...在号下午,当我??时,我在??发现了 一个?? 2.描述拾到物品的特征及数量: (1)More specially, it is a pair of white sports shoes, whose band is Nike. 确切地说,它是一双白色的耐克牌运动鞋。 (2)Inside the basket made of plastic, there is a bag of rice and ten apples. 在塑料篮子里有一袋大米和十个苹果。 (3)To be specific, the box is made of paper, inside which you can find a notebook, two English books, an English-Chinese dictionary and a pencil-box. 具体来说,盒子是纸制的,在里面找到一个笔记本、两本 英语书、一本英汉字典和一个文具盒。 3.表明要寻找主人的意图及提供具体的联系方式:(1)I/We hope to find the owner as soon as possible, so if youare the very one I/we are looking for, please call me/us at... 我/我们希望尽快找到失主,所以如果你就是我/我们要找的 人,请拨打我的电话号码?? (2)I/We will be available at 9 a.m. or after 8 p.m. every day, or you can also contact me/us by emailing me/us at...我/我们每天上午九点或晚上八点以后有时间,或者你也可以发邮件到??联系我/我们。 假设你是高三(4)班的李明,你在学校的英语阅览室捡到 一个电子词典。请你根据下表内容写一则招领启事。 [写作内容] 发现时间 发现地点2012 年 1 月 8 号晚上学校新图书馆三楼的英语阅览室物品 特征 联系电话注意一个电子词典新的,金属灰色(metallic gray);大小相当于一块蛋糕,厚度相当于一本普通的杂志020- 请提前预约[写作要求] 只能用 5 个句子表达全部内容。 范文诵读: Found On the evening of January 8th, 2012, I found an electronic dictionary in the English reading-room on the 3rd floor of the new library in our school. The electronic dictionary is new and metallic gray in color.What's more, it is as big as a piece of cake and as thin as a regular magazine. I hope to find the owner as soon as possible, so if you are the very one I am looking for, you can call me at 020- or .Please make appointment in advance. Class 4, Senior 3 Li Ming 人物简介【谋篇布局】人物简介一般为记叙文体裁,其正文主要包括: 1.人物概况(age, sex, birth place and family background)2.人物外貌、性格(appearance, character)3.教育背景(education) 4.经历、生平(big events in his or her life) 5.对人物的评价(evaluation) 【实用套语】1.职位头衔:用同位语,年龄、性别与家境也可用同位语。 如: (1)Bruce, our English teacher, is from England and is about40 years old.布鲁斯是我们的英语老师,他来自英国,大约四十岁。 (2)She is Li Na, a girl of twenty. 她是李娜,一个 20 岁的女孩。 2.介绍出生:用分词结构,使文章简洁。如: Born in a poor clerk's family, Charles Dickens had little schooling. 出生在一个贫困的小职员家庭中,查尔斯? 狄更斯接受的学校教育不多。3.描写外貌:巧用 with 短语。如: He is tall and thin with a pair of glasses on his nose. 他又高又瘦,鼻子上总是架着一副眼镜。 4.生平事迹:尽量用复合句、并列句、非谓语动词短语和 倒装句等高级句型。如:(1)He wrote a famous book “Ben Cao Gang Mu”, which isa collection of Chinese herbs and includes 2,000 Chinese herbs with millions of characters.(定语从句)他写了一本著名的书《本草纲目》,它是一本中草药总集, 收录了近 2,000 种中草药,字数多达百万。 (2)He died in 1875, leaving the world more than 160 stories.(非谓语动词短语) 他于 1875 年去世,为世人留下了 160 个故事。 5.对人物的评价:尽量运用短语。如: (1)The people had come to love him as an inspiring leader. 人们爱戴他,把他作为一位精神领袖。 (2)Lei Feng has been praised for his communist spirit. 雷锋因他的共产主义精神而受到赞扬。 此外,还有一些常用的短语需要熟记: with the help of... 在??的帮助下 be strict with sb. 对某人严格要求 spend his childhood in... 在??度过他的童年 live a happy/hard life 过着幸福/艰苦的生活 graduate from 毕业于??major in 主修 receive a doctor's degree 获得博士学位 go abroad for further studies 出国深造 devote his lifetime to... 把他毕生的时间都奉献给?? do sth. with great determination and perseverance 以极大的决心和毅力做某事 win a prize in... competition 在??比赛中获奖make rapid progress in...在??取得快速进步set sb. a good example 为某人树立一个好榜样 speak (think) highly of... 高度赞扬?? 请用英语为该某报社写一篇人物介绍,介绍前世界跳水冠 军孙淑伟。 [写作内容]1.简况:孙淑伟(Sun Shuwei),男,广东人; 2.训练项目:跳水(diving); 3.取得成绩:第十一届亚运会冠军,第六届世界游泳锦标 赛冠军(Swimming Championships);4.其他情况:从小就喜欢游泳,8 岁进广东省跳水队;在学校里认真学习,在跳水队时认真训练,13 岁进入国家队,14 岁 夺得十一届亚运会金牌,15 岁成为第六届世界游泳锦标赛冠军,26 岁成为国家队教练。5.对其评价:他为我们树立了好榜样,我们以他为豪。 [写作要求] 只能用 5 个句子表达全部内容。参考范文: Sun Shuwei , a former world champion in diving , is from Guangdong.He loved swimming when he was a small boy and at the age of eight he became a member of the di-ving team in Guangdong Province, where he studied hard at school and trained hard for five years before he came to the national team.A year later, he won a gold medal at the 11th Asia Games and became a world champion at the 6th world Swimming Championships when he was only 15.He became the national team's coach at the age of 26.He set a good example to us and we were all proud of him. Located in the middle of Shandong Peninsula, Weifangcovers an area of 15.9 square kilometers with a population of 8.63 million. 潍坊位于山东半岛中部,总面积达 1.59 万平方公里,人口为 836 万。As an outstanding tourist city with a long history in China,the city is rich in both mineral resources and seafood products.作为中国有着悠久历史的优秀旅游城市,它有着富饶的矿 产和水产资源。 请根据下表内容,写一篇介绍广州的英语短文。[写作内容] 概况 中国第三大城市;别称:五羊城、花城等;广东省省会; 全市面积 7434 平方公里;人口 1000 多万历史 2200 多年历史的文化名城,历史上海上丝绸之路的始发港 地理 珠江从市中心穿过 气候 温暖湿润 旅游 风光旖旎,旅游资源丰富 [写作要求] 1.只能用 5 个句子表达全部内容; 2.短文的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总句数。 Let me tell you something about Guangzhou. ... I hope you will have a good time in Guangzhou.Thank you. 范文背诵: Let me tell you something about Guangzhou. Guangzhou, the third largest city in China, also known as Five-lamb City, Flower City and so on, serves as the capital city of Guangdong Province.This city covers a total area of 7,434 square kilometers with a population of more than ten million.Guangzhou, a famous city with a history of more than 2,200 years, is a starting port of the Silk Road on the sea in history.Guangzhou enjoys a warm and wet climate.The beautiful city, well-known for its beautiful scenery, is also abundant in traveling resources. I hope you will have a good time in Guangzhou.Thank you. 节日简介 节日的介绍一般应包括过节的时间、方式,有时还会说到节日的历史和意义。因传统节日是年年过的,所以用一般现在时。 【实用套语】1.Tomb Sweeping Day usually falls on April 4-6 every year. 清明节通常是每年的 4 月 4 号到 6 号之间。 2.The Chinese Spring Festival comes on the first day of the Chinese Lunar Year, which is usually in February. 中国的春节是农历年的第 1 天,通常在 2 月份。 3 . It's in this special day that people mourn over their ancestors and remember their great contribution to the development of our society. 就是在这个特别的日子,人们悼念他们的祖先并纪念他们 为社会的发展所做的贡献。 中国的传统节日中秋节马上就要到了,你的美国笔 友Mike 请你在他们的校报上介绍一下中秋节的情况,请你根据下 表写一篇短文。 [写作内容]中秋节简介 时间 每年阴历八月十五,是中国最重要的传统节日之一。 范围 中国及亚洲其他一些国家都会庆祝。 人们认为满月是团圆、运气、财富的象征,在那天会 象征 互相表达祝福。 在那一天,人们通常回家与家人团聚,共聚晚餐。人 方式 们还会吃月饼,那是一种圆形的饼,里面有肉、果仁、 鸡蛋等。 [写作要求] 1.只能用 5 个句子表达全部内容。 2.参考词汇:阴历 the lunar calendar, 果仁 nut 范文诵读: The Mid-autumn Festival,which is one of the most important traditional festivals in China , falls on August 15th of the Lunarcalendar every year.Not only is it popular in China but it is alsocelebrated in many other Asian countries.People believe that full moon is a symbol of reunion,luck and fortune,and it is a custom to express best wishes to the beloved ones at this particular time.Onthat day people usually go back home to have family reunion ,enjoying a large meal with their family.They will also eat moon cakes,which are round cakes with meat,eggs,nuts and other things inside. 报道灾难事件 我们所说的灾难性事件,主要指 fire (火灾), flood (洪灾), drought ( 干旱), landslide ( 山崩), earthquake ( 地震), tsunami ( 海 啸), typhoon (台风), hurricane (飓风), tornado (龙卷风), volcaniceruption (火山爆发), snowstorm (暴风雪)等。 【谋篇布局】 报道这类事件,一般应包括事件发生的时间、地点、灾情、损失,以及救援情况等。因报道的事件已经发生,故常用一般过去时。 【必备词汇】 1.何事何地an earthquake happened in/hit/struck... 2.造成后果 (1)失踪:missing(2)受伤:get/be injured(3)死亡:be killed/lose one's life/cause sb.'s death (4)电力中断:the electricity was cut off(5)房屋倒塌:house collapse/fall down(6)冲走房屋:wash away buildings (7)成为废墟: fall into ruins (8)造成经济损失:cause economic losses 3.救援捐赠 (1)受灾地区:stricken district/area (2)救灾工作:rescue work (3)恢复正常:return to normal (4)地震灾民:the victims of the earthquake (5)被困人员:trapped people (6)拯救:rescue... from (7)呼吁人们捐赠:call on people to make donations 2011 年 3 月 11 日,日本发生了大地震并引发了海啸,引起了全世界人民的关注。以下是这一灾难事件的基本情况。 时间 震中 影响 2011 年 3 月 11 日 13 时 日本本州岛(Honshu Island)东北 130 公里处 1.截止至 3 月 16 日,死亡人数已超过 4000 人, 有 8000 人失踪; 2.强海啸和核电站反应堆(reactor)爆炸。1.国际社会积极提供援助; 各界反应 2.世界卫生组织(WHO)表示到目前为止未发现核 辐射对其他国家的影响。 [写作内容] 请你根据以上内容给学校广播站写一篇英语简讯,内容包 括: 1.地震发生的时间、震中地点; 2.地震的影响和各界对此次地震的反应; 3.你的态度。 [写作要求] 只能用 5 个句子表达全部内容。 范文诵读:A big earthquake hit Japan 130 kilometers off the northeast coast of Honshu Island at 1 p . m.on March 11, 2011.The strong tsunami along with it had caused more than 4,000 deaths and 8,000 people missing by March 16.After the quake, a lot ofcountries have promised to provide with relief support.Thoughthe reactors in the nuclear power station continued to explode, there have been no other countries influenced by nuclear radiation bynow, according to the WHO. I think we all should put down the prejudice between China and Japan and be united to reduce the damage. 阅读下面短文,然后按照要求写一篇 150 词左右的英语短文。 Good hobbies can bring a lot of pleasure to kids and their parents.Hobbies are things that a person likes to do in his sparetime.Some kids like swimming or playing sports, while others maylike quieter hobbies such as reading, music, cooking, computer games or board games (棋类游戏).Older kids who can read might enjoy the guitar or the piano, while younger ones might enjoy playing the toy drums and singing along. Good hobbies for kids can be any type of activity that isbeneficial for their over-all growth and has been proven to helpthem later in life, including self-confidence and any skills that they might learn.When choosing hobbies, pa-rents should remember not to push kids too hard, otherwise they might give up before they really try the hobbies.Also you should give your kids the right to choose hobbies by themselves. Good hobbies are something that will grow with your kids, stretching (使发挥全部本领) and challenging them enough to keepthem interested, but do not take them away from their schoolwork.Instead, good hobbies can help to improve their homework. [写作内容]假设你要给某周报的英语写作栏投稿,请你就“My hobby” 这一话题准备你的稿件。请认真阅读上面的材料,然后完成以 下任务。 1.以约 30 词概括上文的主要内容;2.以约 120 词就“My hobby”这个主题发表你的看法,内容包括:(1)简单介绍你的业余爱好;(2)你的业余爱好是怎样发展起来的; (3)你的爱好对你的学习、生活和未来等有什么影响。 [写作要求]1.作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅 读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子; 2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。 范文诵读: My HobbyGood hobbies, which are activities a person likes to do in hisspare time can benefit his growth and amuse him.Meanwhile good hobbies will be accompanied with the growth of kids. As for me, what I like most is singing.I began to sing songs when I was very young.I showed great interest in music then, because my uncle often taught me some songs, which were good to listen to and easy to sing. As I grew up, my music teacher found that I had a good voice,so she advised me to study vocal music in the Children'sPalace.From then on, I began my vocal music training.I practiced how to produce sounds and how to make our expressions morenatural and more pleasing.I won one award after another in severalcompetitions.As time went by, I still take singing as my hobby since Ifind music is the interest that is missing in the exams.When I am stressful and bored, it is music that helps me live through these tough hours.Enjoying music, I live a happy life. 说明计划 【技巧点拨】 1.当计划或打算要做的有几件事情时,为使前后衔接得更加紧密,可用 first, then, next, finally 等表示时间先后的词;若不体现动作先后,只是说明计划要做些什么事,也可用first of all, to begin with, what's more, in addition, lastly 等表示列举的关联词。 2.因为是计划或打算,故要用一般将来时。 阅读下面短文,然后按照要求写一篇 150 词左右的英语短文。 China news, Shanghai, October 8―According to a random survey covering 3,800 elementary and secondary school students inShanghai, the two groups of students have very different career outlooks.Most pupils dream of starting their own business aftergraduation, while high school students long for freelancing (自由 职业).“It's so cool to be your own boss, and you can decide whento start a day's work ,” said Jay (not his real name), a fifth grade pupil.The hottest topic between him and his classmates is usually about their future careers, and many of them have already had athorough plan for the future.Jay says that he will start his business with his friends in a few years after graduating from college, when he will have already accumulated some money. High school students' choices tend to be more reasonable.Some of them say they will take an ordinary full-time job, while many of them also appreciate the freedom of free- however, most of them will think twice before starting their own businesses, as it isextremely difficult to start a career from scratch (忙乱). [写作内容] 上面这篇文章来自中国新闻网,请你读后以一名学生的身 份在中国新闻网发表意见栏上写一篇文章,要包含以下要点: 1.以约 30 词概括上文的主要内容; 2.以约 120 词谈谈你将来的就业意向,内容包括: (1)你打算以后干什么?说出你选择的理由; (2)为了将来的事业,你现在应该怎么做。 [写作要求] 1.作文中可使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读 材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。 范文诵读:According to a survey,some elementary and secondary school students in Shanghai hope to start their own bu-siness in the future while others , especially high school students , prefer to take an ordinary job. I dream of being an excellent doctor after I graduate from university.First, I am told that to be a doctor, I can have a very good income.We have to admit that money is important.With it, Ican live more comfortably and provide my child with a betterenvironment.If I have enough money , I can also help the poor.More importantly, doctors are angels to the patients, who can help the sick get rid of pain and suffering or even give a second life to the dying.I can't imagine how great I will feel when seeing a patient recover from the illness and live happily again because of my help. Now what I should do is to study hard to make sure I can entera famous medicine university , where I can learn the requiredknowledge and skills to be a good doctor. 叙述事件或活动 【技巧点拨】 叙述活动或事件的过程属于记叙文,包括日记和游记。写 作时应注意以下几点: 1.一般应包括记叙文的六要素。如游记,一般包括旅游的 时间(when)、地点(where)、参加的人员(who)、交通工具(how)、 所见所闻(what)以及感受和体会(feeling)。 2.一般用过去时,但也要灵活使用其他时态。如描写景色 和议论时,可用一般现在时;表示个人感想、打算或决心时, 可用一般将来时。 3.以时间或地点为线索,描述事件或活动过程。 【实用套语】 1.Today I paid a visit to...with my...今天我和我的??一起参观了??2.Time passed before we knew it, so we had to...时间不知不觉就过去了,我们不得不??3.How happy/glad/excited I feel today! 今天我是多么高兴啊! [写作内容] 请根据以下内容提示,写一篇英文日记(题头已写好)。 活动项目 与同学去东水山野餐。时间安排 9 月 20 日星期三早上在校门口集合,7 点出发。 活动过程 骑车到达山脚,一小时后爬上山顶,领略美景。活动项目 与同学去东水山野餐。照相、唱歌、做游戏、下棋等,玩得很开心。3 活动内容 点午餐后觉得很累,就下山回家了。 [写作要求] 只能用 5 个句子表达全部内容。 Cloudy September 20th, Wednesday 范文诵读: September 20th, Wednesday Cloudy Today my classmates and I went to East Water Mountain and had a picnic. All of us set off at seven from our school gate and rode to the foot of the mountain.After an hour's climbing,we reached the top of the mountain and enjoyed the beautiful scenery.Running,jumping , singing,playing chess and taking photos,we had a wonderful time there. After the picnic lunch at three,we felt very tired,so we went down the mountain and came home. 阅读下面短文,然后按照要求写一篇 150 词左右的英语短文。 Teenagers' secrets should be kept to themselves and no one else, their parents included, has the right to stick their nose into their private life. As we know, teenagers are going through a special period of development both physically and psychologically.They are curious about and puzzled by the unexpected changes in their body and mind.What's more, exposed to a world of adults, it is only too natural for them to begin imitating adults' behaviors in secret.Boys begin to smoke and girls begin to spend time doing their hair and care more about what to wear.Some even begin to date with a girlfriend or boyfriend without letting their parents know.They are doing all this in secret because they are still unsure whether it is right to do so and afraid that, if found out by their parent, they will get misunderstood and even pu-nished.In fact, in many cases, parents can not deal with such matters well but hurt their children's feelings badly, making children unwilling to communicate with them any more.When this happens, it hurts terribly feelings of the family as well.Therefore, it sounds reasonable and acceptable that teenagers should keep their secrets to themselves instead of sharing them with their parents, who should give them the freedom in dealing with secrets. [写作内容]1.以约 30 词概括上文的主要内容; 2.以约 120 词就“青少年的秘密该不该与父母分享”这一 话题发表你的看法,内容包括: (1)你是支持还是反对与父母分享秘密? (2)你支持或反对的理由是什么? (3)结合你的实际, 谈谈你是具体怎么做的。 [写作要求] 1.作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅 读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子; 2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。 范文诵读:Teenagers' Secrets Should be Shared with Their Parents Many teenagers have their own secrets but their pa-rentsalways want to know them, which will probably hurt children'sfeelings.As a result, they won't like to share their secrets with their parents. Oppositely, I insist that teenagers' secrets should be shared by their parents.For one thing, parents are the closest relatives in the world, who trying every possible means to do good to theirchildren, should be respected and trusted.For another, lack ofexperience, teenagers need some help and support in making decisions or solving problems.If many of the secrets are kept tochildren themselves, they may do unimaginable harm in the long run.Speaking from my experience, I always let my pa-rents know my secrets, like a close friend.In return they appreciate my attitudeso much that they are always ready to offer me valuable advice,which benefits me a lot in this special time of development. 赞成反对型 【谋篇布局】 提出问题→赞成及理由→反对及理由→你的看法 【实用套语】 1.The topic of... (主题) is becoming more and more popular recently.There are two sides of opinions about it.Some people say Ais their favorite.They hold their view for the reason of...(支持 A 的理由一) What is more, ...(理由二) Moreover, ...(理由三) 近来??话题变得越来越流行。关于这个话题有两方观 点。一些人倾向于 A,他们认为??其次??然后?? 2.While others think that B is a better choice in the following three reasons. Firstly, ... (支持 B 的理由一) Secondly/Besides, ...(理由二) Thirdly/Finally, ... (理由三)而另一些人认为 B 更好。理由有三:首先??其次?? 最后?? 3.From my point of view, I think... (我的观点) The reason is that... ( 原因) As a matter of fact, there are some other reasons to explain my choice. 依我看来,我认为??原因是??事实上,还有其他一些 原因让我支持这个观点。 人们对于学生网上交友持不同意见。请你用英语写一篇关于学生网上交友的短文,介绍人们的不同观点,并表达自己的 看法。 [写作内容] 赞成的理由 1 .广交朋友 反对的理由 1 .浪费时间 你的看法2.可自由表达思想3.利于外语学习2.影响学习3.可能上当受骗1-2 点 [写作要求] 1.只能用 5 个句子表达全部内容。 2. 参考词汇:网络朋友 online friend(s); 上当受骗 be/get cheated 范文诵读: There are different opinions about/Different people have different opinions on whether the students should make friendsonline.Some people hold the opinion that the Internet helps tomake friends and by chatting online, students can more freely express their feelings and opi-nions.What's more/Besides/Inaddition, they can help them with their foreign languagestudies.However, other people hold the opposite opinion that it will take students a lot of time to make friends online, so it willhave a negative influence on their study and what's worse, theymay get cheated by online friends. As for me, I think that students should be allowed to makefriends online but should also continue to concentrate on their studies./As far as I am concerned, students can make friendsonline by making a good balance between study and relaxation./Itis my opinion that students should place their studies, health and safety before other things and if they desire to find good friends,they can make friends with those people around them. 说明重要性【技巧点拨】 说明某事物的重要性是读写任务常考的写作要点。写作时,首先指出该事物非常重要,然后紧接着说明其之所以重要的原因,也可通过举实例来说明其重要性。可以只从正面进行 论证,也可以正反两方面论证;最后,可以用一两句话来总结。 【实用套语】1.I do think handwriting is still important today. 我的确认为书法在今天依然重要。 2.Modesty is of great significance in our life. 谦虚在我们的生活中很重要。 3.Hobbies and interests play an important role in one's growing. 兴趣和爱好在一个人的成长过程中起着重要的作用。 4.I think it is very important for parents to cultivate theirchildren's independence. Firstly, ... (理由一) Secondly, ...(理由二)Finally, ...(理由三)我认为,对家长来说培养孩子的独立性非常重要。首先?? 其次??最后?? 5.Protecting water is of great importance to the life in the future. First and foremost, ... (理由一) Secondly, ... (理由二) Only by protecting our valuable water resource, can we... (总结) 保护水资源对未来生活非常重要。首先??其次??只有 保护我们珍贵的水资源,我们才能?? 阅读下面短文,然后按照要求写一篇 150 词左右的英语短 文。 I have a friend Monty Roberts who owns a horse ranch ( 牧马 场) in San Yoshiro.When he was a senior, he was asked to write a paper about what he wanted to be and do when he grew up.The next day he handed it in to the teacher.On the front was a large redF.The boy with the dream asked, “Why did I receive an F?”The teacher said, “This is an unrealistic dream for a young boy like you.You have no money.You come from an itinerant (四处奔 波 的 ) family.You have no resources.Owning a horse ranch requires a lot of money.You have to buy the land.You have to pay for the original breeding stock and later you'll have to pay large stud fees.There's no way you could ever do it.”He stated, “You can keep the F and I'll keep my dream.” The best part of the story is that two summers ago that same schoolteacher brought 30 kids to camp out on his ranch for a week.When the teacher was leaving, he said, “Look, Monty, I can tell you this now.When I was your teacher, I was something of a dream stealer.During those years I stole a lot of kids' dreams.Fortunately you had enough belief not to give up on yours.” [写作内容]学校最近组织了一次中美学生交流活动,你参加其中的 “坚守信念”的讨论。读完 Monty Roberts 的故事之后,你准 备写一份发言稿,题目是 “Belief can change one's fate”,内容要 点包括:1.以约 30 词概括 Monty Roberts 的成长故事;2.以约 120 词谈谈你对信念的看法,内容包括: (1)坚守信念对一个人成长的重要性; (2)举一两个例子去论证“坚守信念能改变人的命运”; (3)你的感想。 [写作要求] 1.作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。 范文诵读: This passage tells us that Monty Roberts, who had such strong belief that he didn't give up his dream all the time, eventually succeeded in owning a horse ranch.For a person, belief always plays an important role in hislife.As a saying goes, “Where there is a will, there is a way.” Anyone who has strong belief can enjoy a colorful life.Otherwise, he will lose himself in his way of life. Belief is so important that it can change one's fate. As a deaf man, Beethoven went on working with his strong belief in thelast year of his life, though he was not able to hear his own finemusic.Marie Curie, a famous scientist, also had set a good example.In 1898, Marie found a new element in the pitchblende.In order to improve her disco-very, Marie and her husband worked hard.At last they saw the dim blue light of new element-radium.Her dream had come true. From my personal point of view, it can be seen that one with firmly-held belief is likely to get successful and master his own life. 阅读下面短文,然后按照要求写一篇 150 词左右的英语短 文。 Drunk driving has been written into a new draft law to China'sCriminal Law as a crime, as part of the country's efforts to make itsroads safer.The draft law states that drunk driving is against the CriminalLaw and drunk drivers would be detained (拘留) and fined. Currently, those suspected of drunk driving, if no serious consequences such as road accidents are caused, are not chargedwith criminal offences ( 刑事犯罪) .According to the road trafficsafety law, drunk drivers will face up to 15 days in detention and their driving licenses will be suspended from one to six months.Meanwhile, drivers will have to pay a fine ranging from200 yuan (30 U.S.dollars) to 2,000 yuan.On the other hand, whendrunk driving has become vital or has caused “seriousconsequences”, drivers are ruled to be committing traffic crimesor crimes against public security and receive jail terms ranging from no more than three years detention or more than seven years impri-sonment. The latest law emphasizes that drunk driving, even if it has caused no road accidents or other serious consequences, would be charged with a criminal offence. Drunk driving has been heavily criticized by the public.The law is a response to increase calls for more severe punishment of dangerous driving on Chinese roads. [写作内容]1.以约 30 词概括上文的主要内容; 2.以约 120 词就“Say Goodbye to Drunk Driving”这一主题写 一篇短文,内容包括: (1)酒后驾驶现象普遍的原因; (2)酒后驾驶产生的后果; (3)你对防治酒后驾驶的建议。 [写作要求] 1.作文中可以使用实例或其他论述方法支持你的论点,也 可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子; 2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。 范文诵读: Say Goodbye to Drunk Driving Drunk driving will be charged as a crime in the new lawthough no road accidents or other serious consequences have beencaused.According to the law, drunk drivers will receive much more severe punishment than present. With the rapid development of economic society,private carshave already been popular and important vehicles.The popularizationof private cars ,however ,has brought about more and more car accidents , most of which are caused by drunk driving.China's traditional wine culture contributes to this.Moreover,the lack of thesafety awareness is the direct reason why there exists too much illegal drunk driving. Drunk driving is one of the most terrible things for the pedestrians and other vehicles.Traffic accidents from drunk drivingare the dual tragedies,which lead to the legal penalty to the driversand cause great harm to our society,families and individuals. From my point of view ,it is necessary that the governmentshould schedule some educational programs to strengthen theawareness of public traffic safety.What's more , strict regulationsand laws should be made to offer more severe punishment on drunk drivers. 提出建议 【谋篇布局】 引出建议→列举建议和理由(→希望) 【实用套语】1.引出建议可用: (1)Here are my suggestions on how to... 这是我的关于如何??的建议。 (2)Suggestions on...can be listed as follows. 关于??的建议可列举如下。 (3)The ways for you to...can be suggested as follows. 你 做??的方法可参照下面的建议。 2.列举建议可用: (1)first of all/first/ second(ly)/then/besides/in addition/what' finally/lastly/last but not least 首先/其次/最 后 (2)for one thing...and for another (thing) 一方面??另一方面?? 3.在列举的建议后常常会用起补充说明作用的分词短语、 定语从句等说明提出此建议的理由或原因。 假如你是李明,你跟你的朋友 Paul 聊天,他表示学习压力很大,请你给他写封信,给他提一些建议。 [写作内容] 1.将自己的问题告诉老师和同学,请求得到他们的帮助; 这样就会给自己自信; 3.多做运动,运动可以帮助自己缓解压力,并且有助于睡 眠; 4.你对他的祝福。2.不要总想着考试成绩,要多想想自己在哪些方面进步了, [写作要求]1.只能用 5 个句子表达全部内容; 2.信的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总句数。 Dear Paul,I quite sympathize with you and understand the great trouble you are suffering from.... Yours sincerely, Li Ming 范文诵读: Dear Paul, I quite sympathize with you and understand the great tro uble you are suffering from.I suggest you communicate your trouble to your teachers and classmates so as to get help from them.You are not supposed to think about your exams all the time, which only makes you more stressed out.Instead, you should think about the progress you have made in your study, which will surely increase your own confidence.In addition, I advise you to do more exercise in your spare time to relieve your stress, because sports will also help you sleep better at night. I hope you will get out of your trouble sooner and live happily. Yours sincerely, Li Ming 问题解决【技巧点拨】 问题解决型写作要点通常是针对某一社会问题,要求考生 提出解决方案或应对措施。这类作文给出的问题通常是当今社 会的热点话题。我们可以采用“综述问题→提出解决办法→结 论”的结构。 【实用套语】1.综述问题 In recent days, we have to face a problem that... 近来,我们面临这样一个问题?? 2.解决办法 With the help of..., we now have many means to solve it.By doing..., we can...What's the most important is that... 在??的帮助下,我们现在有很多办法来解决。通过??我们可以??最重要的是?? 3.结论 In a word, it is clear/obvious that...Only when...can we...总之, 很明显??只有??才能?? 4.解决交通堵塞 To solve the problem of heavy traffic, effective measures should be taken.( 修路拓宽) First of all, more new roads should be constructed, and the old and narrow streets should be widened and expanded.( 改 善 公 交 ) Moreover, our government should increase public vehicles.More bus routes should be opened up because buses can carry more passengers.(鼓励骑车) Lastly, riding bicycles should be encouraged.Only when the traffic problem is solved can we lead an easy life. 5.解决年轻人沉溺于电脑游戏Therefore, it is time we took effective measures to solve this problem.( 年 轻 人 方 面 ) On one hand, young people should be fully aware of the danger of indugence of compu-ter games.( 游戏 室方面) On the other hand, illegal compu-ter game houses should be banned. 假设你班墙报开设了“保护环境,节约资源,人人有责”的栏目,请你为该专栏写一篇介绍日常生活中保护环境的方法的短文。 [写作内容] 主题 保护环境,节约资源,人人有责 1.节约用水,尽量重复利用水资源; 2.节约用电,做到人走灯灭; 措施 3.冬季尽量不使用冰箱,减少二氧化碳的排放; 4.保护好手中的教材,留给下一年级的学生使用; 5.植树,垃圾分类以便循环利用。 [写作要求] 只能用 5 个句子表达全部内容。 范文诵读:We all live on the earth;however,human activities are seriously damaging it, so we must take measures to protect it in no time.Firstly, we can save water by trying to use the water again and save electricity by turning lights off when we don't use them.Secondly,we should try not to use the refrigerator especially in winter in order to reduce the emission of carbon dioxide.Thirdly , we should try to keep the textbooks we use well and give them to the students next year.Finally, we can also do many other things such as planting trees ,and sorting our rubbish for recycling. 观点论证 【技巧点拨】 观点论证也就是议论文的主要内容,作者提出某个观点, 然后通过摆事实、讲道理等方式阐明理由,证明自己的观点,最后得出结论。即:论点→论证→结论。观点论证常用一般现在时,但论述过去的事实时,可用过去时态;预测将来时,可 用将来时态,有时也会使用被动语态;若假设一种虚拟情况时,还需用到虚拟语气。 【实用套语】1.提出论点 (1)In my opinion, no...is more important than...在我看来,没有??比??更重要。 (2)It is, of course, not right for...to do... 当然,对??来说,做??是不正确的。 2.得出结论 (1)And only...can we...只有??我们才能??(2)So if possible, I'll...所以如果可能的话,我会??(3)All in all...总之?? 阅读下面短文,然后按照要求写一篇 150 词左右的英语短 文。 Newspap

我要回帖

更多关于 青少年沉迷网络游戏 的文章

随机推荐