Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 29 Nov, 2013
Downloadable Content
This content requires the base game
on Steam in order to play.
Buy State of Decay - Breakdown
About This Content
You've survived State of Decay. Now it's time to move forward and tell your own story. Take on an endless campaign with twists and turns based entirely on your own choices. Build up your score in the face of an ever-escalating zombie threat, and compete with survivors around the world. Complete challenges to unlock new heroes with unique weapons and skills.The deeper you go, the tougher it gets, and every choice is yours.*Breakdown (259040) and Lifeline (259041) DLCs purchased separately will not work with State of Decay: YOSE Day One Edition (61628).
Breakdown and Lifeline will continue to work with the original DX9 State of Decay release (241540).
System Requirements
Minimum:OS: XP SP3Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz (E6600) / Athlon 64 3400Memory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce 9600 GSO / Radeon HD 2600 XT / Intel HD 3000DirectX: Version 9.0c
Recommended:OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8Processor: Intel Core i5 series or equivalentMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: GeForce GT 240 / Radeon HD 4750 /DirectX: Version 9.0c
(C) 2013 Microsoft Corporation.
More like this
High Volume of Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Mostly Positive
(141 reviews)
Recent Reviews:
Review Type
Positive&(127)
Negative&(32)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(141)
Other&(18)
All Languages&(159)
Your Languages&(74)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Review Beta NEW!
When enabled, will sort reviews by new Helpfulness score. Read more about it in the .
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Review Helpfulness Beta Enabled
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websitebreakdown的中文歌词,Sweetbox唱的。_百度知道
breakdown的中文歌词,Sweetbox唱的。
要翻译准确,不能照英文歌词翻译。
我有更好的答案
Maybe I'm starting to cryBut I don't knowCause the feeling so strongAnd I just don't know what's wrong oh tell meHave you been willing to try to ease the load?It's getting heavy to holdSometimes I'm wondering how far to goWho'll take the blame this timeWho's gonna be wrong or rightWho's gonna convict the timeAll tough with prideWe said we'reNever be the stereotypeNever be stuck in lifeAnd never ever be so close to byeBut When I see your faceIt could be love or hateI'm burning up with rage up with rageI'm gonna breakI'm gonna breakOh baby, I'm Breaking DownI'm living miseryBut I don't wanna beCaught up in jealousyBut this ain't meI'm gonna breakI'm gonna breakOh baby, I'm Breaking DownWill I just be wondering whyThis didn't workWith my face in the dirtSeems I've been loving to hurtOh tell meWas it worth the lost time?Good or bad?Am I happy or sad?Feel like I lost what I never hadShould we just say goodbye?Is it even worth the try?I stay awake at nightturning words in my headCaught up in reverieOf what we'll never beOr maybe baby what we never wereCause when I see your faceIt could be love or hateI'm burning up with rage up with rageI'm gonna breakI'm gonna breakOh baby, I'm Breaking DownI'm living miseryBut I don't wanna beCaught up in jealousyBut this ain't meI'm gonna breakI'm gonna breakOh baby, I'm Breaking Downbaby,Oh babywhen I see your faceIt could be love or hateI'm burning up with rage up with rageI'm gonna breakI'm gonna breakOh baby, I'm Breaking DownI'm living miseryBut I don't wanna beCaught up in jealousyBut this ain't meI'm gonna breakI'm gonna breakOh baby, I'm Breaking Down或许我忍不住要哭了只是自己还没发觉这感觉如此强烈以至于我不知道自己怎么了 oh告诉我你是否愿意卸下沉重的负担它越来越沉重有时候我会想它要持续多久 这个时候谁会抱怨谁是对是错谁来指证时间我们都认为自己是高傲的坏人不会止步不前不会被生活困住更不会那么快就踏上人生的终程当我看你的脸不知是爱是恨我被怒火淹没了 很愤怒我要崩溃了我要崩溃了oh亲爱的 我崩溃了我痛苦可是我不想我嫉妒但这不是我我要崩溃了我要崩溃了亲爱的 我崩溃了我试图寻找理由却没有找到泪水花了我的脸似乎我已习惯了受伤告诉我那些流逝的时光都值得么是好事还是坏事我觉得快乐还是悲伤似乎我失去了我不曾拥有过的东西我们应该分手么这种尝试值得么夜里我失眠了你的话在我脑海盘旋我陷入了沉思未来我们不会这么做过去我们也没有过当我看你的脸不知是爱是恨我被怒火淹没了 很愤怒我要崩溃了我要崩溃了oh亲爱的 我崩溃了我痛苦可是我不想我嫉妒但这不是我我要崩溃了我要崩溃了oh亲爱的 我崩溃了亲爱的 oh亲爱的当我看你的脸不知是爱是恨我被怒火淹没了 很愤怒我要崩溃了我要崩溃了oh亲爱的 我崩溃了我痛苦可是我不想我嫉妒但这不是我我要崩溃了我要崩溃了oh亲爱的 我崩溃了歌词全部对应歌曲。我也好喜欢糖果匣子的歌。
采纳率:47%
您好,breakdown的中文歌词(Sweetbox唱的)如下:也许我开始哭泣,但我不知道这么强烈的感觉,原因我不知道什么 不对哦愿意告诉我你试图缓解负荷? 它的举办越来越沉重,有时我觉得走多远 这个时候谁来承担责任者的错误或右的人相聚的时间都强硬罪自首 我们可以自豪的说,我们永远不会只停留在刻板生活永远如此接近 可是当我看到你的脸,告别可以恨我还是爱燃烧了起来激愤 第二天我怒我第二天休息休息哦女婴 我打破了我生活的苦难,但我不想被卷入,但这不是我在嫉妒 第二天我休息哦女婴 我打破了我生活的苦难,但我不想被卷入,但这不是我在嫉妒我 第二天我休息休息哦第二天女婴 我将打破我只是奇怪为什么这个没有同我的脸在我看来污垢 有人告诉我爱伤害噢失去的时间是值得的? 是好是坏? 我很高兴,还是悲伤? 我觉得我失去了什么,我们只是要永远告别了? 它甚至是值得尝试? 我留在我醒来夜间转字头陷入了极富还是我们无从 婴儿也许我们从来都当我看见你的脸,但它还是可以恨我爱燃烧 怒了怒了我第二天我休息休息哦第二天女婴 我打破了我生活的苦难,但我不想被卷入,但这不是我在嫉妒我 第二天我休息休息哦第二天女婴 我将我刚刚被打破,但为什么当我看见你的脸可以谈恋爱 恨我燃烧了起来激愤激愤第二天我休息休息哦,我第二天女婴 我打破了我生活的苦难,但我不想被卷入,但这不是我在嫉妒我 第二天我休息休息哦婴儿第二天,我打破
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求breakdown的中文歌词。。太爱了【枪花吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:27,949贴子:
求breakdown的中文歌词。。太爱了收藏
哪位大神有的话 给我吧。。谢谢啦。。
拿去不谢——崩溃 我们都从寒冷中走来 我们都从纠缠中脱身 每个人都为自己取暖 借着一团不寻常的火焰 当我们偶尔被烧伤 那是我们该有所领悟——你得这么想 你所爱的那个应该是 让你爬得更高的人 如果你现在没有 最好现在出去找一个回来 就像藏在壁橱里的孩子一样 谁能知道外边发生着什么? 有时我们坦途那么遥远 我们现在就要驱弛而去 炫耀着才能、卖弄着谈吐 还要记得在袖子里留一手 想想看你所爱的家伙 现在要伤你个落花流水啦 真是有点难以置信是吧? 但是亲爱的,人人都有这个时候 朝送来食物的手上咬上一大口 当我东张西望 人人都给我当头一棒 哎,到底是是他们还是我的错,哎我也不知道 瞧瞧这里到处乱糟糟 可是如果有人真的在乎了 那他们就得省点工夫了 省下点时间做好准备 花点时间理解别人的绝望 要记住我们叫做“生活”的这场游戏 从来就没什么公平可言 崩溃 让我听它的吧! 崩溃 让我听它的吧! 耶 崩溃 让我听它的吧! 就让你的狗屁“自我”滚蛋吧 干的好! 我已经见识了这寒冷 我已把这当成了归宿 如果没什么值得我走出去 我宁愿在这享受孤独 如果我情不自禁地呼唤你 那便是我失去了爱 我还要找回来 如果我满足你的要求,你会给我爱吗? 我们都曾经拥有过爱恋 然而现在一切都被毁了 我们也都逃得仓皇 有趣的是,所有一切都变成了玫瑰 当我们紧握着枪 这只证明你现在占上风 不代表你总能这样 崩溃 崩溃 让我听它的吧! 耶 崩溃 崩溃 让我听它的吧! “那边 ‘挑战者’开过来了, ‘蓝蓝刻薄鬼’狂追不舍, ‘堕落一族’的车子紧随‘孤胆车手’之后! ‘美利坚终极英雄’! ‘电气辛塔’! ‘平民天神’! 金色西部的超级车手! ‘肮脏纳粹’的车紧贴着他 接着是‘美丽孤胆车手’ ‘**’的车已经追过来了!近了!更近了! 快追上我们的‘灵魂领袖’和他的‘灵魂飞车’了! 哦耶!BABY! 他们快撞上了!他们快撵上他了! 打碎它!干了它! 这个星球上最后的美丽的自由的灵魂! 等等……这儿写着, 如果恶灵用爪子搂着老虎 婆罗门赐予了鸽子翅膀 那就跟大宗师说吧…… 听见了吗?
有英文版的吗
We all come in from the coldWe come down from the wireAn everybody warms themselvesto a different fireWhen sometimes we get burnedYou'd think sometime we'd learnThe one you love is the oneThat should take you higherYou ain't got no oneYou better go back out and find her
Just like children hidin' in a closetCan't tell what's goin' on outsideSometimes we're so far off the beaten trackWe'll get taken for a rideBy a parlor trick or some words of witA hidden hand up a sleeveTo think the one you lovecould hurt you nowIs a little hard to believeBut everybody darlin' sometimesBites the hand that feeds
When I look aroundEverybody always brings me downWell is it them or meWell I just can't seeBut there ain't no peace to foundBut if someone really caredWell they'd take the time to spareA moment to try and understandAnother one's despairRemember in this game we call lifeThat no one said it's fair
BREAKDOWNBREAKDOWNLet me hear it nowBREAKDOWNlet me hear it nowYeahBREAKDOWNLet me hear it nowBREAKDOWNlet me hear it nowGet down with yo' bad selfAlrightI've come to know the coldI think of it as homeWhen there ain't enough of meTo go aroundI'd rather be left aloneBut if I call you out of habitI'm out of love and I gotta have itWould you give it to meIf I fit you needsLike when we both knew we had itBut now the damage's doneAnd we're back out on the runFun how ev'rything was RosesWhen we held on to the GunsJust because you're winnin'Don't mean you're the lucky ones
BREAKDOWNLet me hear it nowBREAKDOWNYeahBREAKDOWNBREAKDOWNlet me hear it nowThere goes the challenger being chasedBy the blue blue meanies on wheelsThe vicious traffic squad cars areAfter our lone driverThe last American heroThe-the electric sintarThe demi-god,
The super driver of the golden west!Two nasty Nazi cars are close behindThe beautiful lone driver
登录百度帐号投稿:6粉丝:6分享--dynmicweibozoneqqbaidu将视频贴到博客或论坛视频地址复制嵌入代码复制微信扫一扫分享收藏0硬币--稍后看马克一下~用手机看转移阵地~用或其他应用扫描二维码手机下视频请使用扫码若未安装客户端,可直接扫此码下载应用未经作者授权 禁止转载
看过该视频的还喜欢正在加载...miniOFFLOTUS NOTES|LOTUS NOTES 8.5下载 v8.5.3中文版 - 121下载站

我要回帖

更多关于 breakdown 的文章

随机推荐