幕府将军2全面战争mod的mod

拒绝访问 | www.xiamod.com | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (www.xiamod.com) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(a3ab2-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器幕府将军2明朝中国MOD Morning Sun Version 2.0带中国大明地图全图
00:37| 发布者: | 查看: 28597| 评论:
|原作者: twc
摘要: 幕府将军2明末中国MOD Morning Sun Version 2.0带中国大明地图全图,以及满清、朝鲜、日本、蒙古
全面战争MOD新时代来了!
Part 1 is available here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzL...ew?usp=shar ...
幕府将军2明末中国MOD Morning Sun Version 2.0带中国大明地图全图,以及满清、朝鲜、日本、蒙古全面战争MOD新时代来了!Both are in 7zip format so you'll need to unpack them, then put the pack files in your "Crogram Files (x86)Steamsteamappscommon& && &&&otal war shogun 2data" folder.Part 2 contains the unit parts, part 3 contains the large map files, and part 1 contains everything else. I plan to upload it to Steam as soon as I can.About the modThe following clans are playable: Ming Dynasty (China), Joseon Kingdom (Korea), Yuan Khanate (Mongols), Aisin Gioro Clan (Jurchens/Manchu), Date, Hashiba (Toyotomi), Hojo, Shimazu, Tokugawa, Akechi, Saika Ikki, and Shibata.The most Jurchen, Tibetan, and Mongol regions do not have roads. Consequently travelling will be time consuming, especially if using non-cavalry armies.Historically Koreans tended to flee when enemy forces attacked, as such Korean units will not fight for a non-Korean faction. Other factions and clans are more willing to join foreign armies.Known issues & && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&& & && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&
& && && && && && &&&The units on the start screen have texture problems and I don't know why.The radar map is incorrect (I have no idea how to get all the pips in the right place).The encyclopaedia lacks entries for new units and buildings (I don't know how to add these).The intros have not been remade.Certain campaign models (settlements, towns, ports, farms, trade nodes, and trees) don't appear if you go too far east or west.I'd also like to thank all the people who worked hard to help make this mod.Team Members:uanime5- Mod Leader- mapping, make sure the units are correct, adding textures, integrating models, pretty much a bit of everything. manolops3- Lead texturer, and integrating models.♔The Black Knight♔- Lead modeller and made the preview. CoconutFred- He has done 2d art such as unit cards. Herr Doctor making additional nobori and monsSigmar Heldenhamer beta testing.The Yogi: making shield animations and adding guns to ships.Wangrin- Has helped with converting models and giving advice.Ygge- He helped with putting trees on Korea.Historical Researchers:Stincky (Japanese, Jurchen, Mongol, Tibetan, and Tusi regions and clans)Demokritos (research material for the colours of 24 Japanese clans - also coming up with the uniform themes for the Ii clan and the Tokugawa musketeers in Honda clan colours)STELLover (Korean history)Wu Guo (Korean history)gookbbong (Korean history) 链接:解压缩密码& &www.youximod.com
刚表态过的朋友 ()