看画风 大概是里番
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。<input id="topSearchButon" class="fl-l" :class="{'notActive': (keyword.length
Wanna. SpartanSex Spermax!!!
* Your list is public by default.
Your Score:
Alternative Titles
Japanese: Wanna. SpartanSex Spermax!!!
Information
Finished Airing
Feb 22, 2013 to Sep 27, 2013
Producers:
Licensors:
None found,
None found,
Visual novel
30 min. per ep.
Rx - Hentai
Statistics
Popularity:
Favorites:
& & && & &
Ranked N/APopularity #5056Members 4,790
Episodes: /2* Your list is public by default.
SynopsisBased on the erotic game by Guilty eX.
Tanabe Yoshiyuki disappeared and it was discovered he was bullied in school. Nagisa, Yoshiyuki's cousin, decided to dress up as a male in order to find out what happened to him and to exact revenge on those responsible for the bullying.
(Source: HentaiTake)BackgroundNo background information has been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding background information .
Characters & Voice Actors
Episode Director, Animation Director, Character Design
Opening Theme
No opening themes have been added to this title.
Ending Theme
No ending themes have been added to this title.
Feb 5, 2018
2 of 2 episodes seen
<span id="rhelp
people found this review helpful
T It&#039;s cat mating season downright.
I&#039;m speechless, to see how rape can actually be presented in altered ways, significantly better than the common trope. It&#039;s sick but that&#039;s what make it simply hot.
The story itself cliche in common ntr route, where we got to see the mc is not alpha male, being bullied back and forth until all his harem girls get stolen. In addition, one can&#039;t simply dismiss a hot action with sensei isn&#039;t it? Simply short, the plot is all about rape. At the very least, we don&#039;t get ugly ass rapist.
Animation and sound is truly a top graded
potion, where we instantly heals upon drinking. The position is really hawt, and hay the sensei is truly a magnificent work of art. Not to mention the other two, halelujah top notch indeed.
While it&#039;s certainly good, it still actually does leave a bad taste in my mouth. You see, even sometimes we try not to bother in this somewhat &#039;plot&#039;, yet we&#039;re still mind it in the end. Honestly, I&#039;m more into gentleman pervert. One who treats a girls not merely as sex toys, rather a pure gem & diamond. Anyways, here&#039;s the hint, all of this in the end just a work of fiction. Don&#039;t take it to the heart my dear onii-chan/nee-chan!
Apr 10, 2013
1 of 2 episodes seen
people found this review helpful
Preliminary
Wanna. SpartanSex Spermax!!! Woman to a man?! The Hell of Endless Impregnation and White Stickies!!
Kityuu Nagisa School Transfer Chapter.
Thats the full English title and tagline for the first chapter of this hentai series.
The story takes place at Kengiou Acadmy, a beat-down school for thugs.
The story involves a gang at the school that captures and rapes the female students and teachers.
While not particularly violent, it can be a bit disturbing at points, and the overall treatment of the women will either thrill you or make your stomach turn.
The animation is very well done, and this is
a great looking modern-day hentai.
I found the character models appealing and had no outward complaints about any of the animation style.
As with almost all hentais, the story is a bit lacking, but what there is of a story is fairly well done.
In general, this is a good looking and well done series and I am looking forward to the rest of the episodes.
Recommendations
Recent NewsRecent Forum Discussion
- Sep 27, 2013
16 replies
- Feb 23, 2013
10 replies
Top Airing Anime
Top Page Views
Most Popular Characters求Wanna. ~SpartanSex Spermax游戏的CG提取包 度盘私信都行_百度知道
求Wanna. ~SpartanSex Spermax游戏的CG提取包 度盘私信都行
&#xe6b9;答题抽奖
首次认真答题后