做日本亚马逊一定要打广告才能出单吗用类似AMZSharp之类的软件才行吗??用了AMZSharp一定能提高亚马逊店铺销量吗?

为啥现在很多Amazon卖家都用AMZSharp 而不再用AMZTracker了?_百度知道
为啥现在很多Amazon卖家都用AMZSharp 而不再用AMZTracker了?
跟别人聊天,才发现,现在很多公司,中小卖家都用AMZSharp了,其实我感觉两者对卖家来说,功能上差不多。。不过AMZSharp价格上有很大优势。大家都习惯哪个工具呢?...
跟别人聊天,才发现,现在很多公司,中小卖家都用AMZSharp了,其实我感觉两者对卖家来说,功能上差不多。。不过AMZSharp价格上有很大优势。大家都习惯哪个工具呢?
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
两者功能一样,AMZSharp 一个月9.9刀,,AMZTracker一个月 50刀,,我问你,你用哪个???
我们公司也是用的AMZSharp,包年的。估计老板也是觉得便宜点吧。。
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。拒绝访问 | www.mrqdb.com | 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 (www.mrqdb.com) 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(44ce2c9aff5743a7-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器官方qq群欢迎加入
扫描二维码关注论坛微信公众号
查看: 198|回复: 0
综合卖家工具AMZSharp,免费哦
威望贡献金钱
新手上路, 积分 7, 距离下一级还需 43 积分
新手上路, 积分 7, 距离下一级还需 43 积分
AMZSharp是一款集“关键词查询、产品销量跟踪、跟卖提醒、关键词联想、折扣促销等”为一体的综合性卖家工具平台,欢迎大家免费体验!
11.jpg (886.02 KB, 下载次数: 0)
20:00 上传
上一篇:下一篇:
Amazon1688论坛,纯公益性质亚马逊卖家交流论坛!
论坛有功能强大的紫鸟数据亚马逊分析平台(http://www.ziniao.com)
我们还拥有全套亚马逊视频,会员可免费观看。右上角可申请加入我们官方八大QQ群。论坛微信公众号:amazon-1688
遇到订单产品怎么办,找到真实邮箱通过巧妙的沟通让买家删除差评,方法很简单,真实邮箱却难找,真实邮箱怎么找,卖家看这里!
还在苦苦找寻亚马逊开店资料?看过来,你所需要的亚马逊开店干货资料在这里
倾力打造的VIP培训视频,这五大课程涵盖亚马逊操作的全过程,课程结构设置严谨科学,层次鲜明,随着学习的层层深入,能够保证,学员学有所得,学有所用。
一心,一亿。最高可享欧洲站收款零费率,PingPong欧洲站上线时,对所有用户的重磅回馈。AMZSharp - Best Free Software To Skyrocket Your Amazon Sales.
Sell More On Amazon!
Best Software To Skyrocket Your Amazon Sales.
Your Simple Solution To Quickly Sell More on Amazon. Let's build the websites that builds your business.
What we can do for your businesses?
Dominate the largest retail search engine.
Amazon Keyword Search Rankings Tracker
Track Your Competitor's Actual Sales Volume
Keyword Research
Dynamic Super URL to improve Keyword Rankings
Monitor the Buy Box on your listings, and get automatic alert emails if a hijacking is detected.
Email Campaign to Get More Review and Feedback
Get Verified Purchase Reviews for your listing
Negative Review and Feedback Notifications
Optimize Your Product Listings With Our On Page Analyzer
Plus a lot more!
Need a high capacity, customized plan ? Get in Touch, we will tailor you one.
Keyword Rank Tracking
If you have been selling your products within Amazon or in the Kindle Store, then you already know how valuable a keyword rank tracker will be. Keyword Rank Tracking is user friendly tool that will show daily rankings for your products for any keywords you choose
With this all-encompassing SEO tool for Amazon and Kindle sellers, you will know which keywords are generating traffic for your product and where you are ranking for each of them.
Track Competitor Sales
Find out how many units your competitors are selling!
Track on Actual Sales Volume for Any Product on Amazon. Whether sourcing a new product or spying on a competitor, our accurate inventory tracking tool provides you with available inventory, daily sales, total revenue and more. This will then allow you to see which types of products you should be investing in and which of your competitors is getting it right and should be emulated!
Listing Hijack Alerts
Monitor the Buy Box on your listings, and get automatic alert emails if a hijacking is detected.
Protect your listings from hijackers so you do not lose valuable sales and profit.
Negative Review Alerts
Get email notifications when someone leaves a negative review on your products. Respond and resolve them before losing sales.
Track new reviews every day, and get alert emails so you can promptly deal with any negative reviews.
Amazon Product Promotions
Improve sales and conversion rate through promotional giveaways. 1200K+ active Amazon shoppers would love to purchase your product at a discount
Dynamic Super URL SEO Tool
Easily improve your keyword rankings. It has been determined that your listing will receive a boost in rankings when someone first types your keywords into the Amazon search bar and then scrolls through the results and then clicks on your product and buys it.
The Dynamic Super URL mimics this process, making it appear to Amazon as if the customer searched for your keyword. Generate them on-demand with a single click.
So, You do not want to miss out on this next level rank boosting tool.
On Page Analyzer
THREE TIMES as many buyers search for products to buy on Amazon, rather than Google. So you need to optimize your Amazon listings for site’s search algorithms in just the same way that you might optimize for Google.
As a seller on Amazon, You need to have a genie in the bottle called the “On Page Analyzer”, which offers concrete tips on how to better move your inventory. Even if you think you’ve got a complete page but aren’t sure why it’s not attracting buyers, the “On page analyzer” will point out things you might have missed, like incomplete product descriptions, a lack of features, missing images and many, many more.
Choose a plan and sign up now.
Keywords Tracking
Email Count
Sales Tracking
Buy-Box Alerts
History Price Monitor
Negative review tracking
Hijacking Alerts Products
Product Promotion
Automatic Promotion
On Page Analyzer
Dynamic Super URLs
Start Free Trial
Keywords Tracking
Email Count
Sales Tracking
Buy-Box Alerts
History Price Monitor
Negative review tracking
Product Promotion
Automatic Promotion
On Page Analyzer
Dynamic Super URLs
Start Free Trial
Keywords Tracking
Email Count
Sales Tracking
Buy-Box Alerts
History Price Monitor
Negative review tracking
Product Promotion
Automatic Promotion
On Page Analyzer
Dynamic Super URLs
Start Free Trial
What our customers say
Dominate the largest retail search engine.
"I have tried so many amazon seller tools to improve my sales on Amazon before. like AMZtracker,Feedback Genius,Review kick etc... after all,they are okay,But a little expensive."
Amazon Seller
"I have to say, AMZSharp has excellent customer service and I can't tell you how awesome it is that you are willing to help out the aspiring and new business owners. You have me as a loyal customer for the foreseeable future."
Amazon Seller
"I have to say, AMZSharp has excellent customer service and I can't tell you how awesome it is that you are willing to help out the aspiring and new business owners. You have me as a loyal customer for the foreseeable future."
Amazon Seller
Amazon Seller
Amazon Seller
Amazon Seller
"AMZSharp is a great site for helping find profitable product lines as well as researching the data in real time to determine how best you can capitalize in your own selling."
Brian Ricks
FBA Master
Frequently Asked Questions
We created AMZSharp to be the leading toolkit for Retailers and Brand Owners on Amazon. Our wide range of research software offers you the latest data to help you sell more products and skyrocket your rankings on Amazon.
www.amazon.comwww.amazon.co.ukwww.amazon.com.brwww.amazon.cawww.amazon.cnwww.amazon.frwww.amazon.dewww.amazon.inwww.amazon.itwww.amazon.co.jpwww.amazon.es
We offer a no questions asked refund policy for the first month of service. You can try us risk free.
Ranking data is kept for one year. Sales tracking data is kept for one month.
We offer fast and professional support. If you have any questions or issues, contact us via email at
or via our in-app support chat.
We search the top 19 pages of Amazon. This is equivalent to the top 300 products.
Keyword rankings are updated once a day. Sales Ranks are updated once a day.
You are free to change your products and keywords as often as you like.
You can have as many products as you like on your account. However, the keywords associated with the products is limited by your subscription level.
Yes. If you add a parent product to AMZSharp, all the child products (or variations) are automatically tracked too.
Yes. You can cancel or change your subscription at any time.
We look forward to hearing from you!
In most cases, we can reply within a few minutes, and in any case, we'll write back within 24 hours.
Las Vegas, NV 89126(home of the greatest people in the world)
Register Now我们公司做亚马逊欧洲站和美国站,领导让我用AMZSharp监控,Listing的关键字排名变化。_百度知道
我们公司做亚马逊欧洲站和美国站,领导让我用AMZSharp监控,Listing的关键字排名变化。
我的产品Listing有1000多个,怎么搞??请问有人用过么??数据真实吗?...
我的产品Listing有1000多个,怎么搞??请问有人用过么??数据真实吗?
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
乐乐等待花开
乐乐等待花开
采纳数:112
获赞数:279
数据应该是准确的,可以自己手动搜索一下看看亚马逊排名 和网站数据是否一致。自己添加产品后,为产品添加要查询的关键字就OK。
自己折腾了一下,,会用了,哈哈哈,还是多谢啦。
为你推荐:
其他类似问题