步步高同步语文下载英语时读音节奏太快了,怎么调?

为什么仁爱英语学习机都不能下!想买个步步高H8s但是孩子用的课本是仁爱英语不能下载怎么办?_百度宝宝知道2.2K86 条评论分享收藏感谢收起weixin.qq.com/r/Wkzn-5zEr8HQrdic9xlI (二维码自动识别)赞同 50951 条评论分享收藏感谢收起英语翻译1.播放音乐能活跃课间的气氛.2.能使大脑得到放松,减轻学习的疲劳.3.音乐能给大家带来欢乐.4.课间时间太短,
问题描述:
英语翻译1.播放音乐能活跃课间的气氛.2.能使大脑得到放松,减轻学习的疲劳.3.音乐能给大家带来欢乐.4.课间时间太短,播放音乐达不到预期的效果.5.课间需要安静,而不是嘈杂的声音.最好不要用太难的单词
问题解答:
1、Music can play an active class atmosphere2、Brain can be relaxed to reduce the fatigue study3、Music can bring us joy4、The break time is too short, play music can't reach the expected effect5、We need a quiet, not noisy sound
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
课间操放音乐能使大脑得到放松,减轻学习的疲劳,让大家好好休息.愉悦大家的心情.让大家在快乐的氛围中做好下一节课的准备.给大家带来快乐Music&can&make&cerebrum&lesson&hold&put&relaxed,&relie
I think the majority of students in class play music can break active mood, still can make the brain to relax, still can alleviate fatigue, also can learn to br
声明:我英语一般1.Playing music can make the atmosphere more lively2.Sometimes be absorbed in music while in class3.We need a silent environment rather than noises afte
Some students don't think there are any effects of playing music because the break time is too short. They need a rest during the break, not noise.
Some students think that the class breaks are too short and music cannot have the expected results.Therefore silence instend of noises is needed.
There are many who agree that music could bring joy to the mind to relax. Some opponents argue that the break time is too short, students will not go to listen
Hello,everybody.My name is *** .My family name is ***,and my first name is ***.I'm from Ya'an,Sichuan province.I'm thirteen years old.I like reading and music.I
Hello,everyoneMy name is --,I'm 13 years old.Very honored to standhere to introduce myself.I love music,I believe that music can make me happy.Every day I will
1.I'm sorry I'm late, I just don‘t get away in meetings2、In concert, every time a singer finished singing a beautiful sounding songs, the audience will be cheer
Hello,everyone!Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is ** . I am 25 years old. I'm from the city of **. I like listening to music,surfing the internet,
Step by step" song as the name suggests,lighthearted tune passionate layers incremental,paced,the sound waves stacked folded down,a one relaxation,music,full of
1、For convenience, we can classify the students into four groups. 2、I like music and tennis, and my brother goes in for swimming. 3、Rather than the red raincoat
Headmaster's OfficeDeputy Principal's OfficeSports Storage FacilityTeachers' HomeFiling RoomArt Storage FacilityMultifunctional HallMusic RoomMusic Storage Faci
别信那些字幕,看是忽悠人的.哪有这种说法,肯定是语法错误,或者拼写错误.
they have broadcast the song sung by me
1他到了家,结果发现父亲已经走了He arrived the home,only to find that his father has gone.(only to do表意想不到的结果)2他坐在沙发上听音乐He sat on the sofa,listening to music(伴随状语)3这个穷人去世了,没有给他
look after meher new masterhow to do somethingwelcome to Chinalisten to musiclive in Rugaobe good at English/do well in Englishlike reading/like to read/devote
Note the results of the numerical value measurement play a multimeter direct,precise,convenient and practicable.This design is used as a control SPCE061A chip d
My InterestsI have many interestsfor eample:reaning,drinking milk,sleeping,listening to the music,and listening to the radio.every moring,when I got up,I turned
也许感兴趣的知识已解决问题
以前买过一个步步高的CD随身听,试听碟里有一首节奏很强的琵琶曲-十面埋伏,哪位好心人有这首曲子啊?
浏览次数:1352
用手机阿里扫一扫
最满意答案
http://mp3.baidu.com/m?f=ms&rn=&tn=baidump3&ct=&word=%CA%AE%C3%E6%C2%F1%B7%FC&lm=-1百度MP3一搜一大堆&看看里面有没有你要的&
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
到某云音乐搜鲍比达 十面埋伏就听到了
正在进行的活动
生意经不允许发广告,违者直接删除
复制问题或回答,一经发现,拉黑7天
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题
扫一扫用手机阿里看生意经
问题排行榜
当前问题的答案已经被保护,只有知县(三级)以上的用户可以编辑!写下您的建议,管理员会及时与您联络!
server is ok步步高家教机英语读的快,怎么设置?之前不快,不知碰到哪了弹出了对话框,孩子选了快1,英语读的变快。_百度宝宝知道

我要回帖

更多关于 步步高同步英语下载 的文章

随机推荐