用英语介绍钱学森带翻译(7句话)
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部Compared with money, love is more important than money. Love makes our world warmer. The gentle love in our hearts is great love in various forms.For example, Qian Xuesen, a famous Chinese scientist, regardless of the superior living conditions abroad, returns home to carry out new construction. Trivial love, like the romance between a pair of lovers, can bring their hearts closer. A young and beautiful girl may choose the man she loves.Although the man is not rich enough, I think it means true love. Therefore, from the above example, we can see that love makes our life better and noble. It is usually those who value love rather than money.Remember that money is not everything.翻译:与金钱相比,爱情比金钱更重要,爱情使我们的世界更加温暖,我们心中的温柔之爱是各种形式的大爱,例如,中国著名科学家钱学森不顾海外优越的生活条件,回国进行新的建设,琐碎的爱,就像一对恋人之间的浪漫,可以拉近他们的心。一个年轻漂亮的女孩可能会选择她所爱的男人,虽然这个男人不够富有,我认为这是真爱的意思,因此,从上面的例子中,我们可以看出爱使我们的生活更美好高尚的人通常是那些看重爱情而不是金钱的人记住钱不是万能的。人物爱情:1935年,钱学森赴美留学,蒋英也跟随父亲远赴欧洲,在德国柏林上学,两人相互的书信传情,更加深了两人的情感。第二次世界大战结束后,蒋英到了美国,当时钱学森已经三十多岁,蒋英也有二十四岁了,为了各自的事业,他们再次推迟了婚期,直到1947年,他们才在上海举行婚礼。钱学森在美国受迫害的那些岁月中,家境状况很糟糕,作为大家闺秀的蒋英,毅然辞退了女佣,一个人包揽了所有的家务,从而也放下了她热爱的歌唱事业。正是这段时间,钱学森完成了他的著作《工程控制论》,这是他们的爱情结晶。已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起
展开全部Born in 1911 in Shanghai, is a three-year-old with hisfather to Beijing in 1934 and graduated from Shanghai Jiaotong University, one year after the United States to study, in 1955 and his family returned to China, then he is committed to research. He's in the new Chinese missile and nuclear weapons development have made outstanding contributions to obtain the "Father of the missile," the honorary title.
本回答被网友采纳
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...

求帮忙把下面翻译成比较标准的英语,如果翻译的好我再追加200分,最好今晚就可以翻译好,万分感谢。-------------------------------------...
求帮忙把下面翻译成比较标准的英语,如果翻译的好我再追加200分,最好今晚就可以翻译好,万分感谢。--------------------------------------------------------------------------我的学习计划是在德国X大学读书的过程中加强自己的德语和英语,利用实习机会好好锻炼自己的能力,如果学有余力的话我还准备再读完博士。我希望在完成X大学的全部课程后自己可以成为一名优秀的管理人员。因为我的本科阶段的专业是遥感,在X大学读完后我会回国并且选择一家有关遥感的公司或者机构去工作,比如灾害监测机构。我觉得中国研究机构现在需要的不是研究型人才,而是管理人才。就像这次四川地震,我们的灾害监测技术已经达到了比较先进的阶段,但是由于统一的指挥管理表现的不是很好,所以依旧没发挥出很好的作用。我的本科阶段读的是遥感,如果可以顺利在X大学读完管理,那么我将同时懂得遥感技术和管理专业的两门知识,这样将有利于我今后在灾害评估公司的发展。所以我的学习计划是在德国完成管理学硕士,并且加强自己的德语和英语能力,利用平时时间巩固遥感专业的知识。然后回国后在灾害监测公司或者灾害评估公司工作,并力争成为一名管理者。可以即兴翻译,不用很公正的一句一句翻译成英文,添加点减少点都可以,只要看起来整体意思没有变就可以了。如果很忙不能全篇翻译,帮忙翻译几句话也可以的,谢谢。但是谢绝翻译软件!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!谢谢。
展开
选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
My study plan is to improve my German and English while i am studying in xxx University,and also use the opportunity of internship to practise my skills.If i have any spare time i will continue my study of doctorate.i hope i will become an excellent managerial person after my completion of university courses. since my current major is remote sensing in
bachelor degree, i would want to work for a remote sensing-related company or institution such as disaster detecting institution after my graduation. I think what China really needs is not more researchers,but mor peopel with outstanding management knowledge. For example, we have quite advanced technology of disaster detecting while Sichuang earthquake took place, but it was not very effective because of bad management.Besides, if i smoothly finished my management course in XXX University, i will have both knowledge of remot sensing and management, that will make great contribution to my future career of disaster assessment. Therefore, my study plan is to complete Bachelor of Management Study in xxx University and improve my German and English, also
learning
remote sensing in my spare time, then going back to my country and work for a disaster detecting company or disaster assessment company as a manager.
本回答被提问者采纳
I plan to study in Germany X University to study the process of strengthening their German and English, using the opportunity to practice their ability to exercise, if there is spare capacity to learn, then I am also prepared to re-read Dr. I would like to complete a full course of the University of X, after that they can be an outstanding managers. Because my undergraduate professional stage is remote sensing, in the University X, I will return after the finish and a choice of remote-sensing-related companies or institutions to work, such as disaster monitoring agency. I think the Chinese research institutions is needed now is not a research-based talent, but talent management. This is like an earthquake in Sichuan Province, our disaster monitoring technology has reached a more advanced stage, but because of a unified command performance management is not very good, it still did not play very well. My reading of the undergraduate stage is remote, if University X in a smooth finish, then I will know how to manage remote sensing technology and professional knowledge of two this will be beneficial to my future in the development of the company's assessment of the disaster. Therefore, I plan to study in Germany is the completion of the Master of Management and strengthen their ability to German and English, the usual time to consolidate the use of remote sensing expertise. And then returned home in the disaster or disaster monitoring the company's assessment of the work and strive to become a manager. My learning program is strengthens own German and English in the process which the German X university studies, exercises own ability well using the practice opportunity, if study has ample force I also to prepare to read off doctor again. I hoped after completing X university's complete curriculum may become an outstanding administrative personnel. Because my undergraduate course stage's specialty is a remote sensing, after X university reads off I will return to homeland and choose a related remote sensing the company or the organization work, for instance the disaster will monitor the organization. I thought that China development facility needs now is not the research talented person, but is the managerial talent. Looks like this Sichuan earthquake, our disaster monitored the technology already to achieve the quite advanced stage, but the direction management performance which, because unified is not very good, therefore has not played the very good role as before. What my undergraduate course stage reads is the remote sensing, if may read off the management smoothly in X university, then I will understand simultaneously that the remote sensing technique and the management specialized two knowledge, like this will be advantageous to me appraise company's development from now on at the disaster. therefore my learning program is completes management science master in Germany, and strengthens own German and English ability, use usually time consolidated remote sensing specialized knowledge. After then returning to homeland, monitors the company or the disaster at the disaster appraises the company to work, and argues vigorously into a superintendent.

用英语介绍老舍的《茶馆》...
用英语介绍老舍的《茶馆》
展开选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部 Lao She wrote
Teahouse
in 1957. The story happened in 1898, during the Qing Dynasty. It continued in 1916, and finally, it brought the audience to the end of the Anti-Japanese war in 1945. It took place in a teahouse in old Beijing and it told us the story of Wang Lifa and his customers. At the end of the story Wang Lifa lost the teahouse and he died. The play show us life in old Beijing.
这是一篇话题作文,话题是介绍老舍的《茶馆》,首先,我们要注意平时的积累;要介绍这本书的作者和故事梗概和对作品的整体评价,其次要注意话题作文的素材收集和常用句子的写法,第三,注意中西方文体的差异,注意使用正确的时态,在写作的时候要运用合适的连接词把要点串联起来,选择词汇的时候要选择相对高级的词汇,文章需要的意思,可以变换使用一些容易驾驭的句子或者词汇实现同样的目的。要使用合适的连接词来连接各要点,使文章成为一个整体。
已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告