求大神帮忙开通 花呗翻译

英语翻译求大神帮我英文翻译一下 各位老师好,我叫XXX,今年21岁.身高174cm ,体重64kg,目前在一家物业公司工作,但是飞向蓝天是我一直的梦想,希望各位老师能给我一次机会_百度作业帮
英语翻译求大神帮我英文翻译一下 各位老师好,我叫XXX,今年21岁.身高174cm ,体重64kg,目前在一家物业公司工作,但是飞向蓝天是我一直的梦想,希望各位老师能给我一次机会
英语翻译求大神帮我英文翻译一下 各位老师好,我叫XXX,今年21岁.身高174cm ,体重64kg,目前在一家物业公司工作,但是飞向蓝天是我一直的梦想,希望各位老师能给我一次机会
Good morning/afternoon, everyone. My name is XXX, 21 years old. I am
one metre seventy-four centimetres tall, weighing sixty-four kilograms. I am not working for a property company but my dream is flying in the sky. I hope you can give me a chance. Thank you.求翻译问题并用英语作答,求大神帮忙啊Unit 1 Growing up1. Who played a major role in your development form a child into a well-educated young person? Your parents, your grandparents, your teachers, or other people?2. Tell about some of _百度作业帮
求翻译问题并用英语作答,求大神帮忙啊Unit 1 Growing up1. Who played a major role in your development form a child into a well-educated young person? Your parents, your grandparents, your teachers, or other people?2. Tell about some of
求翻译问题并用英语作答,求大神帮忙啊Unit 1 Growing up1. Who played a major role in your development form a child into a well-educated young person? Your parents, your grandparents, your teachers, or other people?2. Tell about some of the things they did or said that had a good influence on the shaping of your character, behavior or attitude.Unit 2 Friendship How are you getting along with your friends? How important are they to you? What do you think is real friendship?Unit 3 Understanding Science1. In what way has science changed the world we live in? Give exampkes.2. In what way is science a good or bad thing? Give examples.
Unit 1 Growing up【中文翻译:长大成人,成熟】grow up英 [ɡrəu ʌp] 美 [ɡro ʌp] 向上生长;长大; 成熟;出现 【1】 长大成人;成熟 grown- 长大成人;成熟 【英文解释:When someone grows up,they gradually change from being a child into being an adult.】She grew up in Tokyo.她在东京长大【2】别犯傻;别孩子气 【英文解释:If you tell someone to grow up,you are telling them to stop behaving in a silly or childish way】It's time you grew up.你该懂事了.【3】形成;兴起;逐渐发展 【英文解释:If something grows up,it starts to exist and then becomes larger or more important.】Variety of heavy industries grew up alongside the port.各种重工业沿着港口逐渐发展起来.1.Who played a major role in your development from a child into a well-educated young person?Your parents,your grandparents,your teachers,or other people?【中文翻译:在你从一个儿童到一个受过良好教育青年的发展中,谁起到了一个重要的作用?你的父母,你的爷爷和奶奶/祖父母,你的老师,或者其它人】play a +adj + part/role in sth (在…中)发挥作用,产生影响If something or someone plays a part or plays a role in a situation,they are involved in it and have an effect on it.They played a part in the life of their community.他们参与到了自己社区的生活中.The UN would play a major role in monitoring a ceasefire.联合国在监督停火方面会发挥重要作用.the role played by diet in disease.节食在疾病中扮演的角色2.Tell about some of the things they did or said that had a good influence on the shaping of your character,behavior or attitude.告诉关于一些你所作的或者你说说的事情,这些事情是在塑造你的个人性格,行为或者态度有一个好的积极影响Unit 2 Friendship第2单元:友谊How are you getting along with your friends?How important are they to you?What do you think is real friendship?你怎样和你朋友相处,他们对你有多么重要?你认为什么是真正友谊?Unit 3 Understanding Science第3单元,理解科学1.In what way has science changed the world we live in?Give exampkes.科学在哪些方面改变我们所生存的世界?请给出例子2.In what way is science a good or bad thing?Give examples.科学在哪些方面是一个好的事情还是坏的事情,请给出例子商业合同英文翻译疑惑问题,求大神帮忙Payment shall be made to the Contractor within Sixty (60) days of SLIC’s receipt of Contractor’s Performance Bond equal to 10% of the Agreement Price, receipt and approval of the Contractor’_百度作业帮
商业合同英文翻译疑惑问题,求大神帮忙Payment shall be made to the Contractor within Sixty (60) days of SLIC’s receipt of Contractor’s Performance Bond equal to 10% of the Agreement Price, receipt and approval of the Contractor’
商业合同英文翻译疑惑问题,求大神帮忙Payment shall be made to the Contractor within Sixty (60) days of SLIC’s receipt of Contractor’s Performance Bond equal to 10% of the Agreement Price, receipt and approval of the Contractor’s official invoice subject only to the following provisions and retention stipulations.
在SLIC收到承包商业绩保证金后60天内完成付款(保证金为协议价格的10%);承包商正式发票的收讫和审批,按以下条款及置留约定执行。求大神帮忙英文翻译,谢谢_百度知道
求大神帮忙英文翻译,谢谢
a scholarship.” She was heartbroken and I felt my own throat tighten as I sensed that she wasvery
disappointed
. It’s true that if the dream is big enough, “
” The next year. He saidthat if she really wanted to play for a good college. “Oh. She got the college education shehad dreamed of,she was seen by a college recruiter(招聘人员), I would probably never get to play for a top-rankedteam---much less given a scholarship---so I should stop dreaming aboutcollege. She lifted her head and told me that her father
said thosecoaches just didn’t understand the
of a dream,
could stop her except onething---her own attitude, as her team went to the Northern California Championship gamequietly
I asked what waswrong. I asked her if she had talked to her dadabout it yet. The coach toldme that at 5’5(4175px). I’m just too
, nothing,the facts don&#39, and wanted ascholarship, He told her again
最好是手动翻译,谢谢
我有更好的答案
计算机系统由硬件系统和软件系统组成。计算机的硬件通常分为三个主要部分或三个主要子系统:CPU、存储器子系统和输入/输入子系统。
CPU执行许多操作并控制计算机。存储器子系统用来存储正在被CPU执行的程序,连同程序的数据。输入/输出子系统允许CPU与诸如个人计算机的键盘和监视器那样的输入和输出设备交互。计算机的这些组成部分都连接到总线。
计算机执行大量数据处理操作的部件叫做中央处理机,并被称作(be referred to as)CPU。在微机中,它经常称为处理机。CPU由三个主要部件组成:控制器、ALU和寄存器组。
存储器也被认为是( beknown as)内存或主存。它是指计算机中的电路,这些电路保持的无论是(whatever)程序还是数据,都是CPU立即可使用的。
输入/输出子系统包括输入/输出设备和接口。有各种...
亲故这样真的好吗,能麻烦你翻译一下我上面提出的问题吗
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译求大神帮忙翻译一句话:“梦想还是要有的,万一实现了呢”,翻译成英语,尽量符合原句的语境语义,从GOOGLE或者百度翻译上找出来的答案就不要告诉我啦,我翻过了没有特别符合原文_百度作业帮
英语翻译求大神帮忙翻译一句话:“梦想还是要有的,万一实现了呢”,翻译成英语,尽量符合原句的语境语义,从GOOGLE或者百度翻译上找出来的答案就不要告诉我啦,我翻过了没有特别符合原文
英语翻译求大神帮忙翻译一句话:“梦想还是要有的,万一实现了呢”,翻译成英语,尽量符合原句的语境语义,从GOOGLE或者百度翻译上找出来的答案就不要告诉我啦,我翻过了没有特别符合原文语义的.
We'd better have a dream,in case it comes true someday.

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神帮忙 的文章

随机推荐