武汉高校干部大办儿子婚礼被处分
国家卫计委回应全面放开二胎:暂无时间表
中央关于全面推进依法治国重大问题决定(全文)
巡视组反馈体育总局巡视情况:比赛弄虚作假严重
京承高速今天全天实施交通管制
北京APEC文艺演出节目单曝光(图)请问帝一平台的网页怎么显示不出来啊?_百度知道您现在的位置:>>行业咨询
帝一娱乐平台了解国行Note7发生第四次爆炸
点击数:14 18:10:26 来源:
北京9月26日消息据中国之声《》报道,从来没有哪款手机能像三星Note7一样和“爆炸”二字联系如此紧密,由于国外市场的Note7电池芯片存在问题,进行全球召回之后,三星坚称,在中国大陆地区销售的Note7由于采用了不同的供应商,并不会出现问题。
Beijing on September 26, according to the voice of China "emperor a entertainment platform" report, which phone can never like samsung Note7 and so strongly linked to the word "bang", due to the foreign market Note7 battery chip existence question, after global recall, samsung, insisted in mainland China sales of Note7 with different suppliers, will not be problems.
而自从9月1号正式发售以来,国行版Note7接连发生爆炸事件,继之前的一炸、二炸被三星称“外部受热”之后,这两天又发生了三炸和四炸。国行Note7真的像三星说的那样,没有任何问题吗?为何至今三星都没有做出任何解释?
And since launch on September 1, legal channels version Note7 spate of bombings in the before one Fried, two Fried by samsung said "heated" outside, the two days and three four Fried Fried and. Legal channels Note7 really like samsung said, without any problems? Why today samsung didn't make any explanation?
如今,像电影里说的“手机如手雷”,已经不再是一句玩笑,在海外,三星Note7手机由于电池芯片缺陷导致的爆炸已经有三十多起,多家航空公司禁止乘客在飞机上使用Note7手机,三星也发出公告,召回全球250万台产品并进行道歉。
Now, as said in the movie "mobile phone like grenades", is no longer a joke, in overseas, samsung Note7 phone explosion due to the cell chip defects already has more than 30, airlines passengers on the plane shall be forbidden to use Note7 mobile phone, samsung also notice, recall the global 2.5 million sets of products and make an apology.
然而这一切皆与中国大陆地区的Note7无关。按照三星电子公布的,问题电池都是由供应商SDI所生产,而国内销售的Note7电池都是由中国企业ATL所提供,所以没有安全隐患,可以放心使用。
But all this has nothing to do with China's mainland Note7. Released by samsung electronics, the problem batteries are manufactured by the supplier to SDI, and domestic sales Note7 batteries are provided by Chinese enterprises to ATL, so there is no safe hidden trouble, can be at ease use.
可是国行Note7用户回先生的遭遇并非如此,他告诉记者,在京东购买产品刚过半天,手机就在第一次充电后爆炸了。“我下午才收到的新手机,第一次充电,我收到手机的时候大概有50%的电,然后玩到凌晨四点还有11%就开始充电,因为我在熬夜收拾,早晨6点就充满了,我就拿起来看它的外观,拿起来看的时候我还没有操作,看了不到30秒它就直接喷了黑烟到我手上,烫的我够呛,然后手机就鼓起来,爆炸了。”
But legal channels Note7 users back to Mr Suffering is not the case, he told reporters that in jingdong buy products just after half a day, the phone after the first charge explosion. "Only in the afternoon I receive new phone, charge for the first time, I received about 50% of the electricity mobile phone, and then play to 11% at four o 'clock in the morning and started to charge, because I was stay up late to pick up, filled with six o 'clock in the morning, I picked it up and look at its appearance, I haven't picked it up and see the operation, watched less than 30 seconds, it's the black smoke in the spray directly to the my hand, hot I, then phone, blew up."
回先生说,由于事发突然,他本能地松手,导致燃烧波及了自己价值近2万的电脑,手也被烫到。“之后我就赶紧把手机扔出去,正好对着电脑,我试图用手把它挪开去烧我的桌面而不是电脑,但是在挪的过程中又把我的中指烫了一遍,只好放弃,被烫到了,但不需要就医还好我皮糙肉厚,现在手上有印,没有起水泡。”
, says Mr Back because of the sudden, he instinctively saved the effort, to spread to combustion in the own value of nearly 20000 computer, hand is also very hot. "Then I quickly threw the phone go out, just at the computer, I tried to move it by hand to burn my desktop instead of computers, but in the process of moving and put my middle finger very hot again, had to give up, is very hot, but I don't need to go to a doctor ok I rough skin, now have to print, no blisters."
如此遭遇,回先生承认他根本没有想到,因为三星在宣传中称Note7拍照功能十分强大,再看到承诺国行版产品没有爆炸隐患,才进行的购买。而自己的产品刚买完就炸了。他质疑三星唯独不召回国内销售产品,是政策歧视。“我之前早就知道三星有爆炸、召回这样的新闻,但是三星说国行是安全版,已经没有问题了,所以我才会去买,结果没有想到我买了13个小时还差几分钟,充满就爆了。三星从字库门到屏断门,都对中国市场有特殊的召回制度,这就是歧视政策,而且作为这么大的市场,这不是一个应付责任的大型企业该做出来的。”
So, back to Mr Admitted that he had no thought of, because samsung says Note7 pictures is very powerful in the propaganda, commitment to see legal channels version product no explosion hazard, to make the purchase. And your product just finished buy and then Fried. He questioned the samsung but don't recall products, domestic sales is the policy of discrimination. "Before I have long known that samsung has exploded, the news that the recall, but samsung said legal channels are safe, have no problem, so I will go to buy, the results did not think I bought 13 hours also sent a few minutes, filled with explosive. Samsung from character to the screen door, have special recall system for the Chinese market, this is the discrimination policy, and as such a big market, this is not a large enterprise responsibility to this."
为了证明自己购买的的确是国行版Note7,回先生向记者出示了京东开具的发票以及在京东收货记录,显示于9月25号下午5点成功收货,而回先生说在第二天早晨六点,第一次充电后,手机就爆炸了。
To prove his purchase is legal channels version Note7, back to Mr Presented the jingdong and issuing invoices to the reporter in jingdong receiving records, according to 5 PM on September 25th successful receiving, and back to six o 'clock in the morning, says Mr Charge for the first time, mobile phone exploded.
根据回先生提供的图片显示,他购买的是一款星钻黑国行版Note7,生产日期是今年9月,爆炸后的手机正面有两个明显的黑色烧焦痕迹,与网上国外用户Note7爆炸的图片较为相似。
According to back Mr Images show, he buys is a star Note7 black legal channels version, production date is in September, after the explosion of mobile phone front has two obvious black sear, and online picture is more similar to foreign users Note7 explosion.
京东也向记者确认了这一产品的确是他们的销售,而售后服务应该由三星来进行负责。
Jingdong also confirmed to reporters that a product is, indeed, their sales, and after-sales service should be responsible by samsung.
在国外,已经有类似于Note7突然起火点燃汽车等情况发生,回先生认为三星应该对国内多起手机爆炸做出正面回应,在有定论之前暂停销售产品。同时,他愿意把产品交给第三方监测机构进行检测。“我欢迎任何公正的检测方来检测,三星的单独检测肯定是不可以的,他们来人提出要把手机收走,先把钱赔给我再讨论后续,我说要求他们负应有的责任,我的诉求是先暂停销售,扯干净了你再销售,不然你这是对所有人的不负责任,因为今天你是炸在了我的桌子上,烫了我的手,明天可能就是(别人)。这个就不是赔多少钱能够解决的问题了,退一步,如果停售不可能,那么三星要承认收到我这一起事件并且正在调查,它不能装傻呀。”
Abroad, there have been similar to Note7 car suddenly lit a fire happens, such as back to Mr Think samsung should make a positive response to many domestic mobile phone explosion, pause before out the sales products. At the same time, he is willing to give the product to the third party surveyor for testing. "I welcome any fair test to detect, samsung's detection is certainly not alone, they had offered to take the phone, give me the money first, then discuss the follow-up, I said they should be responsible, I appeal is to suspend sales first, pull clean you, otherwise you this is all irresponsible, because today you are Fried in my desk, very hot for me by the hand, may be tomorrow (others). This is not compensate how many money can solve the problem, step back, if all can't, so samsung will acknowledge receipt this incident and I are investigating, it can't be dumb ah."
从国行Note7第一炸到今天,已经过去了一周的时间,三星除了公布第一次爆炸是“外部加热”之外,并没有对其他事件做出回应,今天,记者再次拨打了三星电子公共关系负责人的电话,他告诉记者,三星对此没有任何回应,详细情况会由公共公司来处理”。
From legal channels Note7 first Fried until today, has passed a week, samsung announced in addition to the first explosion was "external heating", did not respond to other events, today, the reporter once again dial telephone of samsung electronics, head of public relations, he told the reporters, samsung don't have any response, details will be made by public company to deal with ".
截止记者发稿,尚未收到三星的更多回复,国行Note7出现了和国外销售版类似的情况,而且已经是第四起,在大陆销售的Note7真像三星说的那样安全吗?对此,中国之声也将持续关注。
As emperor a entertainment platform reporters went to press, have not yet received the samsung more reply, legal channels Note7 appeared and foreign sales of similar situation, and is the fourth, in mainland China sales Note7 is as safe as samsung said? To this, the voice of China also will continue to focus on.
【责任编辑:】

我要回帖

更多关于 帝一娱乐平台登录 的文章

随机推荐