手机扫码分享视频
二维码2小时内有效
Steam VR 游戏《Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades》更新了,快来看看新武器
扫码用手机继续看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友
没有优酷APP?立即下载
请根据您的设备选择下载版本
H3VR Early Access Weekly Update #13 - AK Rifle, Bolt Action Rifle, 4th of July Toys and more!
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
VR Support
This VR game requires a play area of at least 2m x 1.5m.HeadsetsInputPlay Area
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 5 Apr, 2016
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&Not every game is a good fit for early access but we think Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades is a perfect fit. It’s a sandbox game, it is already a blast to play, and since VR is still developing at such a rapid pace we think this is the best time to iterate on a live audience, and get tons of feedback from doing our developing out in the public.
Plus a lot of you have expressed that you might explode if you don’t get to play it soon.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&We are planning on Leaving Early Access this summer.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades will continue to grow through a series of experiments, environment mock-ups and prototypes. We're not set in stone on the exact scope or breadthe of the experience, as we'd like to respond to what the player-base is really enjoying. You should expect the following categories of content to be filled out over the game's development:
- More Weapons/Virtual Objects: We've already got about a dozen weapons in various stages of pre-production. The goal is to have these added at a rate of about one a week, possibly faster, possibly slower. Prioritization on what types will be added will be based on providing new interaction types for the player (new and different types of reloading, cycling, aiming).
- Game-play Prototypes: Hand tracked VR plus mechanically simulated objects make for an entirely new type of interaction rhythm for gaming gun-play. We'll be exploring various genre/mechanic contexts for our virtual weapon systems, and pushing them into the game's build at very early stages to see how they play, and get feedback. The best that rise to the top will get further love and refinement.
- Chill out Spaces: For as much as games focus on the action-ee side of guns, anyone who's gone shooting in the real world knows its an activity that's much more akin to the pace of fishing. It's a relaxing experience. So we're going to continue to expand an indoor and outdoor shooting range experience focused on all that futzy simulatory joy including manual reloading, zero-ing of sights, and getting a stabilized long-range shooting system working smoothly.
- Anything else our nutty minds come up with and decide to slam in for the joy of it!&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&Right now Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades consists of three environments:
The Warehouse: A large indoor environment will the entire suite of weapons and interactive toys we've been working on. There's a dynamic target sequencer to play with as well.
The Indoor Range: A small, realist indoor shooting range with paper target system that can be sent to various distances with scoring system.
Arcade Prototype #1: A more abstract/sci-fi arcade-style prototype with 30 waves of intense geometric enemy action!
This section will continue to be updated as the game's content expands.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&There will be a small price increase when we leave early access.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&Our goal is to use Early Access as an extended play-test period. We are really looking forward to getting Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades in the hands of the community and to start getting feedback. As we work on adding more toys to the sandbox, we want to see all the crazy uses of those toys you folks come up with. While this user feedback will no doubt help us catch some bugs and glitches, we are most interested in seeing what is really working well so we can push those features harder.
While we can’t include every bit of feedback, if you are really enjoying one of our experiment scenes, Hit the community page and let us know!&
Requires a virtual reality headset. See the VR Support section for more info.
Buy Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
Recent updates
Hi everyone! I know I said I was taking a break, but a couple small things were bothering me, and I wanted them fixed before you all might be celebrating the 4th, having family jump into your Vive, etc. So without further ado:
Roman Candle Fireworks now have proper sound travel time (so the sound of them exploding occurs after the flash, based on distance to your ear)
Roman Candle charges launching cause a haptic buzz in the hand holding the candle now.
AKM Fire selector is now in correct order (Safe, Full, Single)
Bolt Action Rifle breach must be closed to fire, and a couple other misc. guards added to make it harder to 'break'.
Grenade explosion force regression in Grenade Skeeball has been fixed.
Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!
Devlog Video here:
Update Notes:
Additions:
Added New Firearm: AKM Rifle
Added New Firearm: Sako 85 Bolt Action Rifle
Added New Environment: Arizona at Night
Added New Attachment: 3-12x Scope
Added New Attachment: 'Murican Flag
Added New Item: Snap Toy Fireworks
Added New Item: Roman Candle
Added New Item: Sparkler
All Magnified Optics now exhibit more realistic FOV behavior
All Explosions are properly occluded by environment
Refactored entire flammability system to be more performant and consistent
Replaced Jiggly (and glitchy) flexible fuse on Banana grenade
Made Banana Grenade more awesome
Handgun Trigger Resets adjusted
Handgun Magazine Alt-angle tweaked again
M1911 Firing Sounds replaced
MAJOR Physics Performance fix/change through Player Body/Quickbelt Refactor (fing again)
Physics interpolation for holdable objects tuned
Secondary Touchpad Teleport Laser Fixed
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Do you like hotdogs? How about horseshoes? Hand grenades? (everyone likes hand grenades) Anyway, we got all that, and guns. So if you like cooking, lawn games, and ordnance, this is the VR sandbox game for you.
Hot dogs, Horseshoes and Hand Grenades is a lazy Sunday trip over to your friends house… if your friend was a retired gun-nut with a warehouse full of toys, a few irritating robot pets, and a grill that’s always running. Head on over to the firing range and learn to operate an arsenal full of firearms, compete in structured challenges with global leaderboards. Relax next to the grill, preparing virtual meats, while fending off the ‘wild life’. Or have some friends over and take turns playing classic ‘murican lawn games while making an ass of yourself!
H3VR(for short), is the heaping pile of our mad obsessive VR experiments. This is very much an impressionistically developed experience, so expect it to mutate, expand, contract, somersault, and occasionally explode along the way to final release.
Roomscale VR Experience designed for the HTC Vive.
Multiple shooting and demolitions ranges from realist to fantastical.
Timed challenges with global leaderboards.
Accurate simulations of historical, modern and futuristic weapons.
Authentic ‘Murican BBQ experience with obsessively detailed grilling simulation.
Hot-seat(or hot-headset rather) multiplayer classic lawn games like horseshoes, bocce, lawn darts and more.
An detailed rusty scifi world set in a surreal irreverent vision of the future United States of ‘Murica.
And whatever other madness we see fit to add!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: CPU: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 1 GB available space
Sound Card: N/A
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Very Positive
(94 reviews)
Very Positive
(245 reviews)
Early Access Review
worth every cent.
at the moment weekly updates. Dev has a good YT channel where he describes every single mechanic in the game. Keep up the good work!
Early Access Review
a must have for htc vive oweners
Early Access Review
Not really a game.
I use it as my personal indoor gun range.
Turn on the real world TV and fire off some rounds in this game it's almost therapeutic.
Early Access Review
Fantastic! Keep up the great work. Just like going to the gun range, only cheaper.
Early Access Review
As a target shooting competitor I HAD to try this game... I was not expecting much at first knowing Vive games are still in the making but I have to admit this was a good surprise !The game is quite realistic on several aspects, the weapons look real, ammo and items too, aiming is better than in other VR games.There are still things that really need to be improved like magazines reloads, they are a lot harder to switch than in real life because you can't feel them. It's a pain to aim the mag inside the weapon and if you want to do it fast you really have to be careful not damaging your controllers.
In a real situation you don't have to look at the mag and the bottom of your weapon you just grab one and switch, there should be some better automation to get this result. The recoil feeling and depth of sound would benefit a little more work too.Also sometimes the pistol grip of the weapon doesn't match the controller hand position, making it odd to try aiming.However I'm confident the dev will fix all this real fast because this is going to be the reference weapon handling and shooting for VR. This could lead to a new standard for all FPS games as funny as it is now just to play with VR guns and grenades this game is the coolest anti-stress break !PS: Dev please add some bullpup weapon that would be really neat to use )
Early Access Review
If you like shooters or guns at all, you need this game. Amazing sandbox gun simulator with some mini games and frequent updates. Each gun has its own mechanic and is very satisfying to shoot and play in. Definitely one of the must own games in SteamVR right now.
Early Access Review
i usually dont write reviews buuuut this game is my kind of cocaine (IM ADDICTED)
Early Access Review
This kind of game is exactly what I'd hoped for on the Vive, and it absolutely delivers. Frequent updates, accurate yet comfortable simulation, and a great sandbox feel.
Early Access Review
Amazing! best VR Dev we have!
Early Access Review
This is easily one of the most promising projects yet on vive. It's just so cool practising pulling a revolver from your belt as fast as possible and still hitting something or spraying bullets with akimbo submachine guns.
Just need more stuff to shoot! And more guns!
Early Access Review
Absolutely my #1 piece of Virtual Reality software.
I hesitate to call it a game.A morbid interest in firearms I'll never be allowed near is more than satisfied when loading up H3VR.
The modelling is stunningly accurate and all of the weapons are inherently satisfying - indeed some of them challenging - to use.The developer's weekly changes are something I always look forward to - that alone provides significant replayability.If ever you needed a case stufy in why VR is a definitely a thing - this is it.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Great game/sim. Very active developer with weekly updates on youtube.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Buy this, just buy it. Its such a fun gun sandbox. Plus there are updates on a regular basis. I hope that eventually there will be some enemies to shoot.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
I have wildly surprised myself at how much interest I have in this &I Have A Friend With A Gun Range& simulator, as that is truly all there is to it for now.If you're on the fence about it like I was,
wait a week, and then check out the latest dev blog video to see if they've added something you're interested in.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Great game, awesome simulation of guns, but i would love better minigames to play with these guns, becuase as of now there isnt a lot to do with these guns.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Awesome game, and the dev is very active on reddit. Great for messing around, and demoing VR to friends.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Had this game recommended by a number of folks on Reddit, so decided to give it a try. This is an awesome weapon simulator that I have truly enjoyed. The weapons are well modeled and respond very closely to how you would expect and the different shooting ranges are interesting and fun to play around in. I'm simply disappointed that I haven't yet found a place to actually grill hotdogs but I'm still looking.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
The most accurate VR representation of guns, mechanics, and real-world ballistics you will find online.
I do not own a single gun, and I am completely enthralled that this lovingly crafted, realistic representation of firearms is available for me to explore, enjoy, appreciate, and then put away.A brilliant job by this creative and meticulous developer.
Definitely somebody to watch!
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
Tons of fun for essentially a virtual gun range. Great-looking guns, with lots of attential to detail, and
which also feel incredibly satisfying to shoot.O made by an awesome developer who is active with the community and frequently updates the game with tons of new goodies. Would definitely be one of my top 3 recommended first purchases for someone who just got a VR headset.
Was this review helpful?
Early Access Review
An absolute must-buy from me.I come from a background of loving to disassemble guns, see the parts that make them work, and reassemble them. Granted, you cannot disassemble guns in this game. I go to shooting ranges out in Florida, and I cannot tell you how weird it is to go into VR and experience a near exact replication of guns and their functions. The smallest details are piled together to make one of the best experiences you can purchase on the Vive. Tip: Press the center of the touchpad plus the trigger to take the magazine out of the SMGs.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website你看不到我~
看不到我……
视频: HTC VIVE 之Hot Dogs, Horseshoes and Hand Grenades
<mendVideo();
分享给好友
HTC VIVE 之Hot Dogs, Horseshoes and Hand Grenades
下载至电脑
本视频因版权问题,很抱歉无法提供下载
扫码用手机看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效
把视频贴到Blog或BBS&&
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
手机扫码分享视频
二维码2小时内有效
HTC VIVE 之Hot Dogs, Horseshoes and Hand Grenades
扫码用手机继续看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友
没有优酷APP?立即下载
请根据您的设备选择下载版本
游戏大概就是为了模拟真实枪械 比如上弹夹 换瞄准镜 提供的枪械目前并不是很多 不太会重复开起来玩第二次这游戏 不推荐下载
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-以新增此項目至您的願望清單、追隨或是標記為無興趣
支援虛擬實境
此 VR 遊戲 須要至少 2m x 1.5m 大小的遊玩空間。頭顯裝置輸入遊玩範圍
名稱: Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
類型: , , ,
發售日: 2016 年 04 月 5 日
開發人員的訊息:
為何要使用搶先體驗這種模式?
&Not every game is a good fit for early access but we think Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades is a perfect fit. It’s a sandbox game, it is already a blast to play, and since VR is still developing at such a rapid pace we think this is the best time to iterate on a live audience, and get tons of feedback from doing our developing out in the public.
Plus a lot of you have expressed that you might explode if you don’t get to play it soon.&
這個遊戲的搶先體驗時間大概會持續多久?
&We are planning on Leaving Early Access this summer.&
完整版與搶先體驗版在計畫上有何不同?
&Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades will continue to grow through a series of experiments, environment mock-ups and prototypes. We're not set in stone on the exact scope or breadthe of the experience, as we'd like to respond to what the player-base is really enjoying. You should expect the following categories of content to be filled out over the game's development:
- More Weapons/Virtual Objects: We've already got about a dozen weapons in various stages of pre-production. The goal is to have these added at a rate of about one a week, possibly faster, possibly slower. Prioritization on what types will be added will be based on providing new interaction types for the player (new and different types of reloading, cycling, aiming).
- Game-play Prototypes: Hand tracked VR plus mechanically simulated objects make for an entirely new type of interaction rhythm for gaming gun-play. We'll be exploring various genre/mechanic contexts for our virtual weapon systems, and pushing them into the game's build at very early stages to see how they play, and get feedback. The best that rise to the top will get further love and refinement.
- Chill out Spaces: For as much as games focus on the action-ee side of guns, anyone who's gone shooting in the real world knows its an activity that's much more akin to the pace of fishing. It's a relaxing experience. So we're going to continue to expand an indoor and outdoor shooting range experience focused on all that futzy simulatory joy including manual reloading, zero-ing of sights, and getting a stabilized long-range shooting system working smoothly.
- Anything else our nutty minds come up with and decide to slam in for the joy of it!&
目前的搶先體驗版本發展情況如何?
&Right now Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades consists of three environments:
The Warehouse: A large indoor environment will the entire suite of weapons and interactive toys we've been working on. There's a dynamic target sequencer to play with as well.
The Indoor Range: A small, realist indoor shooting range with paper target system that can be sent to various distances with scoring system.
Arcade Prototype #1: A more abstract/sci-fi arcade-style prototype with 30 waves of intense geometric enemy action!
This section will continue to be updated as the game's content expands.&
遊戲售價在搶先體驗期間前後會有所變動嗎?
&There will be a small price increase when we leave early access.&
在開發遊戲時,您打算如何與社群互動?
&Our goal is to use Early Access as an extended play-test period. We are really looking forward to getting Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades in the hands of the community and to start getting feedback. As we work on adding more toys to the sandbox, we want to see all the crazy uses of those toys you folks come up with. While this user feedback will no doubt help us catch some bugs and glitches, we are most interested in seeing what is really working well so we can push those features harder.
While we can’t include every bit of feedback, if you are really enjoying one of our experiment scenes, Hit the community page and let us know!&
Requires a virtual reality headset. See the VR Support section for more info.
購買 Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
07 月 3 日
Hi everyone! I know I said I was taking a break, but a couple small things were bothering me, and I wanted them fixed before you all might be celebrating the 4th, having family jump into your Vive, etc. So without further ado:
Roman Candle Fireworks now have proper sound travel time (so the sound of them exploding occurs after the flash, based on distance to your ear)
Roman Candle charges launching cause a haptic buzz in the hand holding the candle now.
AKM Fire selector is now in correct order (Safe, Full, Single)
Bolt Action Rifle breach must be closed to fire, and a couple other misc. guards added to make it harder to 'break'.
Grenade explosion force regression in Grenade Skeeball has been fixed.
Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!
07 月 1 日
Devlog Video here:
Update Notes:
Additions:
Added New Firearm: AKM Rifle
Added New Firearm: Sako 85 Bolt Action Rifle
Added New Environment: Arizona at Night
Added New Attachment: 3-12x Scope
Added New Attachment: 'Murican Flag
Added New Item: Snap Toy Fireworks
Added New Item: Roman Candle
Added New Item: Sparkler
All Magnified Optics now exhibit more realistic FOV behavior
All Explosions are properly occluded by environment
Refactored entire flammability system to be more performant and consistent
Replaced Jiggly (and glitchy) flexible fuse on Banana grenade
Made Banana Grenade more awesome
Handgun Trigger Resets adjusted
Handgun Magazine Alt-angle tweaked again
M1911 Firing Sounds replaced
MAJOR Physics Performance fix/change through Player Body/Quickbelt Refactor (fing again)
Physics interpolation for holdable objects tuned
Secondary Touchpad Teleport Laser Fixed
在討論區回報錯誤並留下對於此遊戲的意見
關於此遊戲
Do you like hotdogs? How about horseshoes? Hand grenades? (everyone likes hand grenades) Anyway, we got all that, and guns. So if you like cooking, lawn games, and ordnance, this is the VR sandbox game for you.
Hot dogs, Horseshoes and Hand Grenades is a lazy Sunday trip over to your friends house… if your friend was a retired gun-nut with a warehouse full of toys, a few irritating robot pets, and a grill that’s always running. Head on over to the firing range and learn to operate an arsenal full of firearms, compete in structured challenges with global leaderboards. Relax next to the grill, preparing virtual meats, while fending off the ‘wild life’. Or have some friends over and take turns playing classic ‘murican lawn games while making an ass of yourself!
H3VR(for short), is the heaping pile of our mad obsessive VR experiments. This is very much an impressionistically developed experience, so expect it to mutate, expand, contract, somersault, and occasionally explode along the way to final release.
Roomscale VR Experience designed for the HTC Vive.
Multiple shooting and demolitions ranges from realist to fantastical.
Timed challenges with global leaderboards.
Accurate simulations of historical, modern and futuristic weapons.
Authentic ‘Murican BBQ experience with obsessively detailed grilling simulation.
Hot-seat(or hot-headset rather) multiplayer classic lawn games like horseshoes, bocce, lawn darts and more.
An detailed rusty scifi world set in a surreal irreverent vision of the future United States of ‘Murica.
And whatever other madness we see fit to add!
最低:
作業系統: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10
處理器: CPU: Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
記憶體: 8 GB 記憶體
圖像: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
DirectX: 版本:11
Storage: 1 GB 可用空間
音效卡: N/A
篩選條件:
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
讀取評論中...
(94 篇評論)
(245 篇評論)
搶先體驗的評論
worth every cent.
at the moment weekly updates. Dev has a good YT channel where he describes every single mechanic in the game. Keep up the good work!
搶先體驗的評論
a must have for htc vive oweners
搶先體驗的評論
Not really a game.
I use it as my personal indoor gun range.
Turn on the real world TV and fire off some rounds in this game it's almost therapeutic.
搶先體驗的評論
Fantastic! Keep up the great work. Just like going to the gun range, only cheaper.
搶先體驗的評論
As a target shooting competitor I HAD to try this game... I was not expecting much at first knowing Vive games are still in the making but I have to admit this was a good surprise !The game is quite realistic on several aspects, the weapons look real, ammo and items too, aiming is better than in other VR games.There are still things that really need to be improved like magazines reloads, they are a lot harder to switch than in real life because you can't feel them. It's a pain to aim the mag inside the weapon and if you want to do it fast you really have to be careful not damaging your controllers.
In a real situation you don't have to look at the mag and the bottom of your weapon you just grab one and switch, there should be some better automation to get this result. The recoil feeling and depth of sound would benefit a little more work too.Also sometimes the pistol grip of the weapon doesn't match the controller hand position, making it odd to try aiming.However I'm confident the dev will fix all this real fast because this is going to be the reference weapon handling and shooting for VR. This could lead to a new standard for all FPS games as funny as it is now just to play with VR guns and grenades this game is the coolest anti-stress break !PS: Dev please add some bullpup weapon that would be really neat to use )
搶先體驗的評論
If you like shooters or guns at all, you need this game. Amazing sandbox gun simulator with some mini games and frequent updates. Each gun has its own mechanic and is very satisfying to shoot and play in. Definitely one of the must own games in SteamVR right now.
搶先體驗的評論
i usually dont write reviews buuuut this game is my kind of cocaine (IM ADDICTED)
搶先體驗的評論
This kind of game is exactly what I'd hoped for on the Vive, and it absolutely delivers. Frequent updates, accurate yet comfortable simulation, and a great sandbox feel.
搶先體驗的評論
Amazing! best VR Dev we have!
搶先體驗的評論
This is easily one of the most promising projects yet on vive. It's just so cool practising pulling a revolver from your belt as fast as possible and still hitting something or spraying bullets with akimbo submachine guns.
Just need more stuff to shoot! And more guns!
搶先體驗的評論
Absolutely my #1 piece of Virtual Reality software.
I hesitate to call it a game.A morbid interest in firearms I'll never be allowed near is more than satisfied when loading up H3VR.
The modelling is stunningly accurate and all of the weapons are inherently satisfying - indeed some of them challenging - to use.The developer's weekly changes are something I always look forward to - that alone provides significant replayability.If ever you needed a case stufy in why VR is a definitely a thing - this is it.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
搶先體驗的評論
Great game/sim. Very active developer with weekly updates on youtube.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
搶先體驗的評論
Buy this, just buy it. Its such a fun gun sandbox. Plus there are updates on a regular basis. I hope that eventually there will be some enemies to shoot.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
搶先體驗的評論
I have wildly surprised myself at how much interest I have in this &I Have A Friend With A Gun Range& simulator, as that is truly all there is to it for now.If you're on the fence about it like I was,
wait a week, and then check out the latest dev blog video to see if they've added something you're interested in.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
搶先體驗的評論
Great game, awesome simulation of guns, but i would love better minigames to play with these guns, becuase as of now there isnt a lot to do with these guns.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
搶先體驗的評論
Awesome game, and the dev is very active on reddit. Great for messing around, and demoing VR to friends.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
搶先體驗的評論
Had this game recommended by a number of folks on Reddit, so decided to give it a try. This is an awesome weapon simulator that I have truly enjoyed. The weapons are well modeled and respond very closely to how you would expect and the different shooting ranges are interesting and fun to play around in. I'm simply disappointed that I haven't yet found a place to actually grill hotdogs but I'm still looking.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
搶先體驗的評論
Tons of fun for essentially a virtual gun range. Great-looking guns, with lots of attential to detail, and
which also feel incredibly satisfying to shoot.O made by an awesome developer who is active with the community and frequently updates the game with tons of new goodies. Would definitely be one of my top 3 recommended first purchases for someone who just got a VR headset.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
搶先體驗的評論
The gunplay is so accurate compared to anything I've ever experienced.
If this sort of control can be implemented into a full-scale war game it would be amazing, but as it is, this is just incredibly satisfying and one of the few VR
experiences I've found myself continuining to come back to.
It just feels so good.
Playing russian roulette with yourself is also pretty fun.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
搶先體驗的評論
This game/simulation/workshop is awesome. You can follow the game as it progresses with Anton's regualar videos on youtube. He is constantly innovating and adding new things to play with, even though there are hours of entertainment already. If you like gun play and have a Vive, you can't go wrong with this title. 10/10.
這篇評論值得參考嗎?
您可以使用這個 Widget 產生器來產生一些 HTML 代碼,這些代碼可以嵌入您的網站上。這麼做可以讓用戶更容易在 Steam 上購買此遊戲。
最多可以輸入 375 字元來添加說明至您的 Widget:
複製並貼上下面 HTML 代碼至您的網站來使 Widget 出現
分享:& & &
所有價格均包含稅金(如果適用的話)&&
檢視行動版網頁

我要回帖

更多关于 dark horse 的文章

随机推荐