望傲视群雄是什么意思思

【奥视群雄】多特有望再战萝卜_奥沙利文吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:35,952贴子:
【奥视群雄】多特有望再战萝卜
当地周一,世界正式公布了本赛季压轴大戏--世锦赛的对阵表。卫冕冠军、“机器”有望在四分之一决赛中再次碰到名将格雷姆-,上演去年决赛的翻版。罗伯特森和被分在了同一个四分之一区,首轮他们都将面对一位资格赛选手的挑战。 在第二轮等待卫冕冠军的可能会是中国香港名将,这也将是他的第一场真正的考验。而和被列为种子球员有望向罗伯特森发起挑战。 世锦赛资格赛将于3月5日至13日在的世界学院举行。在资格赛结束后,16位种子球员的首轮对手也将正式出炉。 如果种子球员能够顺利进入到第二轮,那么将有多场重量级的碰撞在等待观众一饱眼福。其中包括七届世锦赛冠军斯蒂芬-和,与-默菲的提前遭遇战。2010年的比赛中,亨德利就曾与交手,当时“”占据了上风。 世界排名第一的约翰-去年在第二轮爆冷输给了“台坛常青树”,之后就陷入了丑闻,一直到11月才正式复出。在夺得和公开赛冠军后,势头正劲的人将向着职业生涯第四个世锦赛冠军发起冲击。他有望在第二轮中碰到前冠军里基-沃尔顿。 而他在公开赛决赛中击败的直到半决赛阶段才有望再次与交手。 最近的状态有些低迷。这也让人们对这位三届赛会冠军是否能够参与世锦赛的冠军争夺产生了怀疑。 然而,如果奥沙利文能够避免和公开赛的厄运,在首轮获胜,那么他将遇到2005年世锦赛冠军-默菲。接着在四分之一决赛有可能遭遇。 冠军被分在了四分之二区。他在第二轮有可能会碰到老朋友彼得-。 世锦赛正赛将于4月16日至5月2日举行。4月29日将是英国威廉王子大婚的日子,同时也成为了英国的法定节假日,但这一天的赛历已经被安排的满满的。
《黄黑的墙》感觉说的很好
不知道真的假的
多特迷勿喷 just water ...
如果说去迪拜集结的确实...
中场防守横扫一大片?我...
伊尔马兹明确说不来中...
好久没有写帖子了,趁着...
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴【奥视群雄】03.18〖新闻〗罗尼这是什么意思呢_奥沙利文吧_百度贴吧
【奥视群雄】03.18〖新闻〗罗尼这是什么意思呢
意淫的喜悦,虚名如浮云...
感觉罗尼状态不是很好,...
为我们的冠军专门发一贴...
在youtube world snooke...
就知道你会打出147,你...
以前老是错过147...今天...
这篇博客值得大家读一下...
纸屏这一本,联想YOGA系列全新笔记本张天爱期待与你相遇,官网立即购买!
其实互相利用吧,我觉得现在斯诺克还是很需要罗尼的。这20多年,要是没有罗尼,斯诺克也不会有现在这样的发展
互惠互利,互相利用挺好……
文章在这里:Ronnie O’Sullivan studies his hands with a wry smile. These are the hands of The Rocket, the hands of a sporting magician and the best snooker player in history but O’Sullivan spent the morning bunching them into fists in a boxing gym. “I don’t mind if they get hurt,” he says on a sunny afternoon in Chigwell, Essex, “because I wouldn’t have to play in the world championships then.”It seems a strange prelude to O’Sullivan’s attempt to become a world champion for a sixth time next month. Stephen Hendry holds the record for world championship wins in the modern game with seven but another title for O’Sullivan would be extraordinary. Snooker is much more competitive now and O’Sullivan has had to conquer the demons of his past and his disillusionment with the sport today.“I know it sounds crazy but I wasn’t even sure if I was going to enter the worlds,” O’Sullivan says. “I probably will but it’s got to the point where I want to give snooker only 20% of my time. So I haven’t entered the worlds yet. I probably will enter but it’s not something I’m that bothered about.“I’ve hardly picked my cue up since playing in Germany about a month ago. I don’t want to. I’m just filling up my day with things so I can’t play snooker. I’ve decided I want to box, I’m doing a few other little ventures and I’m filling up my day. Come six o’clock at night I’ve not been near a snooker table.”O’Sullivan is only practising “about two hours a week” because he would prefer to be a pundit than a world championship participant. Stressing that “snooker has changed”, with prize money and sponsorship opportunities shrinking, O’Sullivan says: “I’m not a businessman but I’m not stupid either. If you go back five or 10 years I used to get good sponsorship for my logos. I was on £350,000 even before I hit a ball … now there is no money in snooker. The top players are suffering now. I don’t want it to come across as if I’m doing this for money. I just want what’s fair. I could get by the rest of my life if I never worked again but I want to be valued. Now I’m working with Eurosport I’m opening up new doors. I feel valued by them. That’s where I see my future.”
O’Sullivan has given up hope of trying to persuade snooker’s governing body and Barry Hearn, the sport’s dominant promoter, to address the issue of players’ lost revenue: “I’ve had chats with Barry Hearn and he ain’t gonna change it. He said: ‘Come on, let’s have a meeting.’ But I’ve had enough chat. I know Barry has got his own mindset. It doesn’t suit me. I’m willing to give snooker 10, 15, 20% but I need to do other things where I feel valued. I had the good times but it’s not any good any more. I don’t care what anyone says. They can say you’re getting this amount of prize money. But if you’re a top player it’s fucking shit. I want my security – and snooker ain’t going to give me that security.”The 39-year-old O’Sullivan, ultimately, is more philosophical than strident. “Working with Steve Peters [the sports psychiatrist who has had such an impact on O’Sullivan, British cycling and Liverpool’s footballers] I’ve realised I’ve hit my head against the wall for enough years. I can’t waste my time with certain people. You just think: ‘This battle’s not worth fighting’.”His latest resistance to snooker seems more reasoned, and resigned, when heard in the context of deeper personal struggles. O’Sullivan was only 16 and playing in an amateur snooker tournament in Bangkok when his father, Ronnie Sr, was sentenced to life imprisonment for murder in 1992. A year later his mother, Maria, was jailed for tax evasion. It seems startling to hear that the teenage O’Sullivan attempted to look after his little sister, Danielle, on his own.“I tried to do the right thing. Mum and dad were away and it was me and my sister. She needed looking after. I didn’t do it that well. I turned to drink, drugs, whatever. My sister was only eight and I didn’t even have a driving licence so I couldn’t get her to school. I didn’t handle it great but I found a way. I’ll get through anything.”How long did he and Danielle live on their own? “I tried to hold it down for three or four weeks but I then took her to my mum’s best friends, and Angie and Ray looked after her – which was the right thing to do.”His mother spent only a brief spell in prison and his father was released in 2010after 18 years. “He’s adapted pretty well,” O’Sullivan says of his dad. “It’s never going to be easy and I don’t think he’ll ever adapt completely but he’s got a nice routine and lots of friends. He’s spending time with me and Danielle. He’s doing pretty well when you think of his environment the last 20 years. He’s embracing every minute of being out. He’s appreciative of his freedom.”O’Sullivan appears most appreciative of his children. He remembers the courage of his nine-year-old daughter, Lily, in a cross-country race last year with such warmth it seems more significant than his recent world record of 776 century breaks. “I was so proud of her, man. She ran for her school in the district. There were 11 schools and I was nervous for her because you’re on your own out there.“So they set off and she’s overtaking girls and by the last 100m she’s coming third. Fucking hell! She’s running in the field outside. I’m racing along the bushes shouting: ‘C’mon Lil, relax your shoulders, keep it going …’ When she came back into the school for the finish I’ve never seen anyone so tired.“Lily had nothing left. Two girls overtook her and she came fifth. But she crossed the line having given 250%. My daughter’s got more guts and determination than me. She was born with tenacity – a great quality.”Is little Ronnie, a year younger, equally tenacious? “He’s lazier but he’s talented. Everything he does comes easy to him. He could study harder but he’s still top of the class. He’s a quick learner, that boy. I show him how to play snooker and, bang, he’s got it. Oh, he’s a lovely boy. He’s beautiful. He’s a handsome little fucker. He don’t take after me, that’s for sure.”O’Sullivan will leave his family next month and, despite his misgivings, almost certainly play in the world championship in Sheffield. “It’s probably one of my least favourite tournaments,” he shrugs. “Seventeen days is too long.“But, as a kid, I dreamed of being a world champion. It took me a while to win my first world title but once I’d done it success tasted nice. I thought if I can win three or four that would be great. One could be a fluke. Two? Some people have won two. Three? You’re getting to be a great player. Four? You’re on a level with John Higgins who is a master of the game. So I’m really happy to have won it five times.” He smiles at a mention of Hendry’s seven titles. “We’ll let him keep that one. I ain’t chasing that. I really like my life now. I’ve accepted that five is good and snooker is no longer what it once was for me. I just use snooker … rather than letting it use me.”O’Sullivan has had a few world championship meltdowns at The Crucible. In the 2006 semi-final he was tied at 8-8 against Graeme Dott when he lost eight frames in a row. “Dott’s a good, tough player. He’s like a Jack Russell, snapping away, but he’s never going to play a phenomenal game that blows you away. I was struggling mentally. I couldn’t deal with my thoughts and emotions. I just kind of imploded and sabotaged it. I wanted to lose. I had a fucking meltdown. If I’d have won that match I would have had to play Peter fucking Ebdon for two days. I would’ve been in the mental house but I can deal with emotions much better now because of [the sports psychiatrist] Steve Peters.“I’ll get through it and tomorrow’s another day. I’ve been a lot more successful because of that attitude. Steve’s a master of the mind and I’ve probably got 70% of it right now. That’s enough for me to be successful and be the person I want to be. So I only see him two or three times a year now. Part of me is not willing to invest more time because I’m playing snooker more for fun now.”He lost in the world championship final last year to Mark Selby and it’s clear that defeat wounded him. “I didn’t play well that whole tournament and it was stuttery against Selby. I was disappointed that I’d lost to someone … put it this way, I’d much rather than lost to someone like Ding [Junhui] or … who else is there? I can’t think of anyone. I want someone to play the right shots, my kind of shots. I get baffled watching Selby. It’s effective but his white ball is all over the place and sometimes you think he’s gonna clear up and then he’s out of position. It’s an unsettling style. I’d much rather play Stephen Hendry, John Higgins, Ding, Judd Trump. So last year was difficult for me to deal with.”He admits to being “taken apart” by Neil Robertson in the Masters two months ago when O’Sullivan’s 15-match winning streak ended in a 6-1 defeat to the world No1. Yet the feeling lingers that, should the mood take him, a sixth world title is possible. “I’m capable of winning it,” he says. “I’ll only go there with the appetite to win. I’m at that stage where I appreciate every win. I never did before. Now I think ‘Fucking hell, I’ve got the UK title, the Champions Cup …’ It’s not a good sign because it shows you’re coming to the end. But, in human terms, it’s a good sign.”We go out into the garden and O’Sullivan talks about his boxing sparring partners. “They’re old-school boys ranging from 30 to 73. They’re all different. Mick the Greek is a big, strong guy who comes forward and hits hard. But they’re great, giving me tips, and it’s good to learn new things. I believe there’s an art to everything. You can do it either really well or really bad. The great ones just make it easy.“We only hit to the body. It hurts but I said to one guy, ‘I love this’. He looked at me and said: ‘You’re mad.’ But I quite enjoy getting a few digs to the ribs. As long as you don’t kill me or break a rib, I’m all right. Pain is nothing. It comes and goes. I’ve had a great day so far – and it’s because of the boxing. It’s either that or sitting in your bed, waiting for something to happen.”O’Sullivan grins as he remembers how Simon Hattenstone, his friend and the Guardian writer, “was on the campaign trail with Ed Miliband. Simon told me: ‘Ed’s a fucking fan’. Simon phones me and says: ‘‘‘Ere, speak to someone.’ Fucking Ed Miliband. I was on the phone for 10 minutes. I had to pull over because this could be the next prime minister. Most of the time I was saying: ‘Ed, I gotta go, it’s a terrible signal.’ But, in the end, I just said: ‘Good luck, mate.’ We all need it.”The Rocket accepts a snooker cue. “It’s not your normal wand,” Tom Jenkins, the photographer, says. “No,” O’Sullivan smiles as he holds the strange cue lovingly. “But I bet I could turn it into a wand …”British Eurosport is showing 19 snooker tournaments per season including the World Championship, 18 April to 4 May.
对球迷来说这个采访不是好事啊……说白了罗尼现在又不想练球打球了,原因不是心里的而是他放下准备享受生活了所以他也不刻意去追求胜利,也不追赶前任的记录了。哎!
拿球杆当标枪
罗尼的话要反着听,说明今年世锦赛有戏,不信大家可以看看他的夺冠史
幸亏我看不懂
现在只想知道世锦赛,罗尼的态度
这才是正宗摸金范儿!
还好,我英文不好,看不懂
感觉就是他希望更自由吧,不想被束缚..挺好滴
感觉就是他希望更自由吧,不想被束缚..挺好滴
对一直非常热爱,但是有的时候就是因为太热爱,打不好的时候就恨了。前些年一直这样。习惯了。
有个过程,这次大奖赛打的好他又不一样了,还有1000杆破百,罗尼呀是一段段起伏的,他的话只能听一半
我竟然看完了
看了个大概。。。。。反正只要他打。。。。就支持他。。。。。
peter fucking ebdon!笑尿!
标枪选手?
哎,他说话我们只能先听着。
接受采访的时候怎么说了那么多的fuck.....考虑一下听众的感受有木有...
无法接受没Ronnie比赛的日子 我会得抑郁症的
预测今晚会输给米尔金斯
同事今年会退役
大话西游里的动作!
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴【奥视群雄】请教6红球的“任何球吃库”是什么意思?_奥沙利文吧_百度贴吧
【奥视群雄】请教6红球的“任何球吃库”是什么意思?
我看了看规则,发现大部分和15球规则是一样的,就是多了个几个,比如,最多三次无意识,或者是多了一个犯规之后的手中球。这个“任何击球必须有一球吃库或者进球,否则算犯规。”是怎么算的?和八球的一样吗?母球吃库后解球算犯规吗?然后没有继续吃库,八球里面貌似算犯规的。另外,6球的台子是不是小呢?怎么感觉球桌空洞洞的,这么小的感觉。
随后会放制作过程
此帖对国内两位新生代男...
一年一届的中国金鸡百花...
@丨周慧敏丨 大声告诉...
【ID】腐海无涯不回头 ...
万众期待的第33届大众百...
  日,乔...
其实我觉得学历也就只有...
先总结: 上世纪九十年代...
最近微微一笑很倾城出来...
据说还要打遍全中国的初...
贯彻一贯拆开了、嚼烂了...
就是任何击打必须有球进,不然就必须母球有碰库的意思吧!
6红球赛因为红球少,更显台面空旷大啊!你咋出反象显小啊?
6红球规则我就了解一条,不可以直接帖球做斯诺克,必须先击打一个球后帖上去才不算犯规!其他几条规则我也不是太清楚!哈
就是我们所说的中八国标那个规则差不多,每一杆必须有球进袋或者母球或目标球必须有一球吃库。
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴【奥视群雄】希望有人告诉我会不会跌出前16_奥沙利文吧_百度贴吧
【奥视群雄】希望有人告诉我会不会跌出前16
担心的是这个
貌似火老师非常不满意Ca...
奥沙利文复仇宾汉姆  ...
火箭: 克雷格·斯特得曼...
上周的冠中冠大家都看的...
不会 。。。他至少排到第十吧
不是,好像要扣掉09的积分,这样的话,很危险。Ronnie现在在世锦赛好像拿5000分
皇帝都保住了,罗尼还能跌出啊
因为我看到了这个帖子
那样的话赛季末肯定还在16里,罗尼下赛季上海得发力了,第一结点前多捞点分比较保险
看那个帖子一定是跌出前16了,我哭, 希望有人可以正解
罗尼来上海不来啊,海外赛事他一向不重视。家庭重要,家里的事情都解决了,罗尼会回来的。
我表示这排名非常囧啊。皇帝呢?稳稳的第16呢?罗尼绝对不会跌出16. 亨德利是铁定的第16,这次世锦赛剩下的人都不会影响到他的这一个第16的排名。
皇帝能保住是因为上海大师赛他没有7000分可扣。。。。罗尼就不知道了,这种扯淡排名系统从没算过。。。。。
这才是正宗摸金范儿!
应该不会,据中国媒体说就算罗尼首轮没过也出不了16的,现在加上扣分应该也会在十一二名左右吧!
现在积分制度不会跌出前16,世锦赛之后大概就在第九第十的样子。至于明年赛季开始之后那些积分赛,如果他继续不参加或者首轮游的话,那倒是很有可能会排名继续下跌,跌出前16并非不可能。现在的积分制度就是奖励多参赛。
&&&&&&& 火箭输了我很难过,目前不想做什么,也不想说什么。&&&&&&& 我需要缓一下。&&&&&&& 由于现在没时间,至于火箭会不会跌出前16,我会在稍晚些的时候大概算一下,排名和他差不多的选手的积分。&&&&&&& 不过世锦赛他实实在在拿到手的只有5000分,世锦赛结束后,他的积分扣掉09上海大师赛大概是35060。
这个积分系统是脑残
什么啊 不要杞人忧天 世锦赛结束后的官方排名是不扣除上海大师赛积分的
火箭将被特鲁姆普超越排在第11位至于扣7000积分 那要等到11-12赛季第一节点结束才算扣除
临时排名才会扣上海赛7000积分的 火箭目前领先排名16的亨得利5240分火箭扣7000 亨得利09上海赛打进16强 也要扣2660分 也就是比火箭少扣43400 火箭扣除上海赛积分还领先亨得利900分 并且第一节点也不止上海赛一站排名赛 火箭只要不至于每次都首轮出局或者不参赛跌出前16根本是不可能的其实最可怜的是梁文博 最近一个多赛季没怎么赢球 到时一下扣上海赛亚军5600积分一定会跌出前32的
谢谢大家,只是担心他打不起资格赛。。。这个赛季他输给了自己的散漫。。。更重要的是信心受到了进一步的冲击。。。
他们都忘记了Ronnie这个赛季赢了联盟杯。。。而且赢得很爽
请看这个帖子&&&&
首轮不过直接跌出去那是肯定的。。。现在走了两轮结算的时候也是在边缘上。。。。
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴【奥视群雄】大家希望台球进入奥运会吗?进来发言支持一下!_奥沙利文吧_百度贴吧
【奥视群雄】大家希望台球进入奥运会吗?进来发言支持一下!
台球项目曾经是奥运会比赛项目,后因普及程度不广,参与国家太少而被取消。随着普及程度增加,极有可能再次列入奥运会比赛项目 据不完全统计,仅中国就有6000万的台球爱好者,这个数字对于世界台联来说是极具诱惑力的。李赛文说:“斯诺克在中国的发展趋势很好,央视的直播收视率也非常高,据说排在所有直播收视率的第四位,这在英国是不可想象的。”“2008年奥运会,台球是肯定没戏了。原本2012年的伦敦奥运会是个很好的机会,作为台球运动的发源地,本应该抓住这次机会的,但是伦敦奥组委在选择比赛项目时并没有考虑台球。2016年,我觉得不应该再错过这个机会。我们会把我们的推广方案送到奥组委去。”李赛文说。
估计所有图大家都有了。...
2014奥吧QQ游戏斯诺克大...
 2015年,新的一年,...
首先是罗尼的facebook,...
今天上街去打台球了,球...
不太希望,看看足球就知道了。奥运的水平和排名赛肯定不能比,英伦三岛不可能有那么多名额,别的国家的选手水平又不行,比赛不会好看。
sf那是肯定的咯!~可是除了英国,中国等几个国家的台球发展的不错,其他国家呢?。。。人家也要混口饭吃呵,!~当然不支持的国家就占多数了。。除非各国台球水平堵上了档次,有抗衡能力,不像美苏争霸那样的格局,台球就是指望之日了!。。
我希望斯诺克进入奥运会,这样就可以在奥运会上见到ronnie了。
像打斯诺克的根本不在于奥运会不奥运会,中国赛也像表演赛,只有英国本土的他们才在乎下啦
回复:2楼额 sf被抢了。。。我还。。。看来只能爬天花板咯
回复:2楼台球可不止斯诺克而已啊,还有九球,黑八,开伦这些在亚洲和美洲、欧洲都有群众基础了,现在亚运台球都取消了,斯诺克又在走下坡,在不进入奥运台球就要衰退了。
回复:3楼我感觉好像英国那边不重视啊,好像进不进奥运都没关系一样,还说是英国国球,2012英国奥运都没有台球项目,
看好九球最先进入奥运会,普及度和观赏性强,八球国际上还不是很热好像,斯诺克进奥运会估计不是很容易。
呵呵,说英国自己不想把它加入奥运那是假的,只是困难重重而已。。。而且我觉得斯诺克这项竞技运动如果代表一个国家打,个人觉得少了个人魅力和光环了,毕竟和篮球足球不一样,这是‘一个人’的赛场,你上我就下。如果当我们听到英国拿了金牌,似乎远比听到罗尼夺冠少了些兴奋和激动(虽然是一样,但感觉不懂)。有得比赛是体现团队协作的能力,有的更适合展现个人魅力,我觉得现在最重要的是各国都吧台球事业搞上去,加入到这项体育中来,搞不搞奥运不是最重要的就像我们更喜欢看NBA季后赛总决赛,胜过于奥运赛场中的篮球
这才是正宗摸金范儿!
一句话,既然烧钱的高尔夫能进,台球为什么不能进,所谓英国独揽根本是笑话,这么说乒羽全得取消
我比较支持文的观点嗯…
加入也不错。不加,也不少什么。
回复:10楼回复:11楼那让高尔夫进奥运还不如让台球进奥运算了,看高尔夫好闷的,我记得一次和我表弟等看之前电视台转播高尔夫比赛看了5分钟差点没睡过去。所以一句话“你失眠了吗?请看高尔夫”。
回复:10楼回复:11楼失眠的看高尔夫安眠药都省了。
可能是占时间太长 加入奥运会比赛很麻烦
斯诺克加入奥运家族好啊,想象一下,罗尼抱着奥运奖牌。。。
罗尼金牌等着你
球类比赛在奥运会都是过场,运动员和观众都不会重视。自身的锦标赛和站赛足矣,即使进入奥运会对斯诺克也没有实质性推进光大意义。
现在挺好的。。就是转播,不给力。。。
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 冠绝群雄是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐